Migrants molotov bus

liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

Does anyone know how frequently these events occur? Can a baguette weigh in on this for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/refugee-crime-kiel-police-dont-even-bother/
redpanels.com/218/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the EU its hourly

Given how much suppression of information is now present in Europe, I think the usual credo/assumption of customer service is valid:

For every customer/terrorist, expect ten more to have the same question/attack.

give us back flanders and we'll help you remove kebab
t. nederlands

Shouldn't you remove your own first?

why not both?

Something like a quarter of France's military is sand nigger. Most medium to large cities are full of niggers and sand niggers, not just Paris and Marseilles. France's entire military export industry is dependent on sand nigger oil countries to remain solvent. All of their oil and natural gas is imported, largely from Muslim countries, because their government has banned fracking to ensure foreign Muslim countries make money off their people [France has the second-largest natural gas reserves in Europe].

France is basically done, for largely the same reasons as the United States. Their demographics are better racially, but they still suffer from delusions that some kind of answer lies with the military when its really the thing that is killing them.

I know there has been a lot of suppression in the media, however shouldn't there be a way to see recent crimes? Here in the US we can see local incidents and arrests. Is there something similar for hotspot migrant states such as Germany or France?

frogs love niggers and sandniggers for some reason, iirc a good chunk of western Africa speaks French, guess it's in the blood of romance countries to fuck niggers and injuns

Depends what you mean. If you mean terror attacks or muslim groups causing damage with weapons, daily.

If you mean muslims committing acts of violence on non-muslims, multiple times per hour.

This is why the media are so quick to shout "NO ISIS LINKS". Of course this is self-defeating, because its only redpilling people that ISIS aren't the core of the problem, but why would you expect lefties and commies to get anything right?

Crimes? You don’t log crimes you don’t arrest people for user. Are they even crimes if the Government appears to want you to perform the actions?

In Germany if they accidently arrest an invader they are under official orders not to document the incident.

You can see locations for crimes, but there are no "official" national statistics on crime and race. Because that would be racist.

I'm not even joking.

Just one of countless articles which back up my claim:

newobserveronline.com/refugee-crime-kiel-police-dont-even-bother/

I DO
I DO

Luckily, I made several threads, being the latest.

Go read it, and make a post if it's important to you.
My threads end up falling off the front page because there isn't much more anyone can do with my data other than spread it.

Kek. Come back with real news. Violence in third world shitskin hellholes is nothing new.

You really have no idea how to blend in, do you?

Your still in the EU brits

Thread was mostly about asking how often these things occur with a little added bonus. Sage for ot.

Interesting data.

Ban assault molotovs.

Bump

how is the US done bitch? shit hasnt even gone hot here. we may be in for a decade long bloodletting.

They're turning it into inner city nig crime like here in the US
They just stop reporting on it and police stop answering for it

The US is done because of demographics. In younger generations the population is basically South Africa already. Honestly it's a good thing at this point because Americans have shown absolutely no will or inclination to ever fight jews so its probably best if they just crumble into a mudrace cesspool unable to function or competently defend Israeli interests abroad.

hunterr93 with the top-tier bantz

youre going to make someone do a mass shooting if you keep talking like that. maybe you should be telling people that there is hope, they just need to target (((certain people))).

Our military is still mostly white, and so is the gun owning community.

And it serves Israeli interests, so who gives a shit what color they are?
Which has a large segment of Israeli-worshipping patriotards in its ranks.

I get it's your country – it's mine, too – and you feel like you have to defend it, but there's really no redeemable qualities to the United States.

Sadly, that doesn't mean a whole lot, and it's rapidly changing, especially with spics

They're mostly middle to upper middle class who won't ever have to deal living near nonwhites

redpanels.com/218/

Are you fucking retarded or just a victim of common core?

Correction: The US.Military Demographic report literally says "Members who REPORT
themselves as White".

Picture related in case you don't know what "white" means officially for the US Census.

France is at worst 20% non-white. I see no information to suggest that the military is anywhere near 25% non-white. I see a lot of people bitching about how niggers (and and double nigger) are being treated like blacks in American back in the 50s. The lack of ethnic demographics may be a bit of a double edged sword. We'll never know how pozzed France is, but the pozz forces will never actually have statistical grounds to push for affirmative action.

Huh. I got a call from a woman at work just now (insurance) saying her bus burned down. Didn't say why or where it was but she was crying, which struck me as odd because the way she explained it (or rather didn't) I figured the engine just caught on fire or something which isn't exactly sob-worthy. I wonder if she was on that bus.

It breaks my heart and makes me furious to get all these calls from people who travel to Europe and have zero idea of how bad shit has been there…fuck, I just can't even. And I'm not allowed to make any comments about it because my my workplace is pozzed out the ass.

israel's army

Okay.

checked and kek'd

Faggots like you don't even know the definition of "third world".
This is what you get for smoking a big fatty ery day before class.
Stupid burgers think only Muh America is considered 1st world.
Goddamn user read a fuckin book sometime.

first day on the job ?

some OC for you fine gentlemen

this

OP IS A FAGGOT – REPORT THIS GARBAGE

NO MORE SHIT THREAD – GTFO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

KYS NEWFAG NIGGERS LURK MOAR POST LESS

Jesus fucking christ I saved this pic months ago.

#burningwithdiversity

If you think "Brexit" changed anything, you're delusional.

I took the comment like he was implying France is now a 3rd world country.

You have been subverted

yeah i dont know, hollande declared war on islam but whats the point in declaring it if you dont give your population permission to start killing mudshits?

L.O.L., but take a look at the pic. that user. used… And I can post it again if you'd like that, Anons….

lel

Is it the biggest shithole in africa?

sort of
its like Britain and France carved up Africa between them and tried to civilize them with more effort taken by Frogs tried to racemix with them and get their dicks wet with nigger pussy while Brits try to build a railroad across Africa and convert all the nignogs to protestantism
meanwhile Belgium?
sadistic fuckers, scientists now believe HIV may have jumped from chimpanzee to humans during the Belgian congo period when Leopold pursued some fucked up policies
like cutting the right arm off every tenth nigger and burning all their grain silos to starve them
theory suggests that the artifical famine caused by the belgians for i dont know what reason caused the at the time overpopulated niggers thanks to colonial agricultural ingenuity to start hunting and eating everything in fucking sight
i.e. lots of niggers eating half cooked slaughtered apes and SIRV transmits to humans and creates the precursor virus to HIV which is then spread around the world by horny belgians who decided to fuck a half-starved niggress

current day congo is a shithole full of Ebola, child soldiers, aids, cannibals and French speaking niggers

This is pretty sad. I spent about a week in Saint Denis back in 1999 when I visited a friend there. It was a quiet, and very French town back then.

I haven't talked to that friend in a while, I wonder if his family moved away.

why would they burn public transport?

siding with the brits 70 years ago was a mistake

sup brit/cuck/ you should look at the numbers and the size ranges for your le 60 percent meme
pretty sure if you took all the white americans and put them in a space the size of england we'd be far better off in numbers than you faggots plus we have self defense laws and can talk about things on the internet without being jailed and don't have to use other countries freedom of speech to make comments

I dont get the faggots who think brexit suddenly fixed shit, its made it possible to unfuck shit and that will take a lot of work and a lot of time.

Coming up next: bus bombings, people trafficking rings, and an incredible hatred of everyone who's ethnically French because you didn't suck their dick hard enough.

Give them a couple of years, they'll demand autonomous provinces. Your country will be split apart. Probably alongside with the EU crashing, when the economic shit goes down and everyone's dirt poor.

how is this even remotely comparable to yugoslavia's fall?

Holy lol you're assmad. Bong cuck your qt aryan gf, lad?