North Korea has fired a ballistic missle towards the japanese sea

OF ALL THE TIMES NORTH KOREA COULD HAVE GONE TO WAR WITH JAPAN THEY WAITED UNTIL JAPAN REVERTED BACK TO FASCISM

THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

archive.is/s5psM

Nobody gives a shit.

They do tend to do these things quite often. No one takes them seriously anymore, which I suppose may be a tactic in itself. Are they luring everyone into a false sense of security?

More likely they are fully controlled by the Chinese tbh.

>The South Korean statement referred to just one launch, although the U.S. Strategic Command said it had detected two missiles, one of which it said exploded immediately after launch.

Jesus christ Korea.

So the Norks attacked Poseidon?

Why is this news?

Norks again trying to look tough, like they do every year, to keep themselves into relevance.

These anime mosaics are pretty cool

These idiots throw a missile somewhere every other month, and it NEVER hits anything. If NK went to war with anything they'd get stomped immediately, likely by their own missiles

I've always had a feeling in the back of my mind that this was the case

Come on Kim, do somethin' funny

Woah, isn't that the bitch that was asking Trump if she'd be paid equally and could do what she wanted with her body?

Yes and no

Those are two different girls Stevie Wonder.

I was just asking about the girl on the left, but they do look kinda similar.

kim's shithole of a country's sole purpose is as a buffer for the chinks

She's got those Clinton eyes.

sanpaku eyes

Holy fuck, NK.

fuckin NK

This is just north koreas way of shitposting

north koree givin the d

Won't somebody think of the dolphins?!?!!

Oh, nevermind.

Where is the gigantic space satellite laser?

Why dont they spend their money on fixing their agriculture first, and then once their economy is functioning they can just buy these missiles from china

This would never happen if NK was a TRUE communist country amiright?

It would also be nice if they wreck south korea before it spread their feminist cancer to other asian countries

It's easy, Norks saw Godzilla emerging and decided to take action!

Best Korea Saves Japan from Godzilla Attack!
Thank You Best Korea!

In all seriousness it is the first time they have "successfully" hit Japanese territorial waters. So this is somewhat of some form of news **I guess*

They physically don't have enough land to feed their population. It's not like America where we have farmland the size of mexico to use. North Korea is really small, and has even less farmable land.

Best Korea proves yet again to be the true master race

Never underestimate Meme Magick anons

that's pretty funny

They don't want to be taken seriously they just need to coax the UN into giving them aid constantly.

If Turkey has already a robot imagine what Japans has.

Please North Korea.

Take it further. I want it deeper.

If dubs occupation of Manchuria soon

Fug

Actually they're close to self sufficiency now, but their communist system collapses as soon as the slightest problems hit. That's why they're so fucking tiny, they all havent got enough nutrients amd have become stunted.

why is this image so fucking funny to me? I need to find random jew poses now to make more of these

threadly reminder that before Japanese rule Korea was an Africa tier shithole

North Koreans are best Koreans

If that missile touches japan, NK will be a crater, glad I had the chance to go there before it's gone

North Korea is never news.
They are impotent entirely.
News on them is like getting news on what Kanye west is doing. Yea everyone sees him and knows what he is doing but all political effort put in has absolutely zero effect in the long term.
So yes, North Korea is the Kanye West of politics, of politics.

Why were you in north Korea?
Dennis Rodman? Is that you?

Just wanted to with a mate, was 2 years ago. It's not hard to go there if you really want to, it's just that many people aren't willing to go.