The Arnebeck Circlejerk

Regarding it seems that Holla Forums is the only place actively discussing this. Their Reddit thread only has 1-2 people looking at a time, Facebook has no current discussion, and I'm not aware of this being anywhere else. As far as I can tell, Holla Forums is merely circlejerking about saying "We're right again!" instead of trying to use applied memetics to spread this to the normies. Prove me wrong by showing some other relevant community discussing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/4vwr1u/would_you_support_criminal_prosecution_for_hrcthe/
archive.is/RwTX6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this assumed victory and complacency therein concerns me too.

It's because Arnebeck comes off as a crazy old man with his "Mark the CIA agent" bullshit so nobody wants to touch it.

Spreadable version for you

fuck

Good work. Still doesn't change the fact that apparently nobody on Holla Forums has tried to start a dialogue anywhere else though.

bump

to

prevent

slide

one more

You don't need to bump it every 7 seconds, triple nigger.

Yes I do, faggot. If a thread reaches a certain page without getting enough replies it gets deleted automatically.

5 replies to page 5, it was already hit.

Well fuck me I thought it was 10

If Holla Forums isn't willing to do anything for its beliefs, then when shit happens it's literally the future Holla Forums chose. I'm tired of reminding Holla Forumsacks to keep an eye out for slid threads.

Op is an even bigger faggot that usual today.

I linked the thread. I referenced it. It's literally pinned. No Holla Forumsacks have bothered making any OC I could easily get to or use. Sad!

You are a faggot. Why not make a "Thread 2" for it with the direction to dig further?

Holy shit, kill yourself.

Sue me, faggot.

bump

Has Clinton broke any laws?

Just posted it to my public kikebook account. Hopefully I'm not gotten rid of in some (((mysterious chemistry accident)))

Bump. It was nice knowing you user. We wiĺl chisel a pepe on your tombstone.

reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/4vwr1u/would_you_support_criminal_prosecution_for_hrcthe/

The problem with this stuff is that until we have solid and hard evidence, it's mostly speculation, especially since it's all based off the word of this lawyer
Normalfags won't touch this with a ten foot pole because they're conditioned against "conspiracy theory"

quoting myself

AT THE END OF THE DAY, I think the Cliff Arnebeck letter is largely irrelevant. What we need to highlight, is the corruption in the primary against Bernie. Votes were miscounted. There is copious evidence.

The evidence that votes were rigged, for Hillary, in the primaries is the issue that can drudge up widespread suspicion and awareness that may lead to steps to prevent fraud in the general election.

Arnebeck is at most a call to arms.

For starters, here's a link to the "Stanford Study" >>>/pdfs/4175

And snopes shitty analysis: archive.is/RwTX6

The study is legitimate. There is more investigation on Bernout sites I'm sure. We need to use this to our advantage.

Does anyone know if Chris Arnebeck died yet?