King Nigger Bribed the Iranians

$400 Million Cash sent to Iranians for 4 US Prisoners

Original: wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874
Archive: archive.is/GJEyW

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/400-million-sent-to-iran-as-us-prisoners-released-raising-questions-2016-08-02
archive.is/BzwTO
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/proof-obama-lied-us-iranian-hostage-abedini-says-iran-held-plane-tarmac-ransom-plane-arrived-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahmadinejad assasinating king nigger when?

Time to start kidnapping Americans.

They are already on it user

Original: marketwatch.com/story/400-million-sent-to-iran-as-us-prisoners-released-raising-questions-2016-08-02
Archive: archive.is/BzwTO

join the US military!
fight for ZOG!

fly the US flag with pride!

freedom!

tbh, they're not Americans at all and we should be fine with them returning to their proper home

So, this is the same from before? Except now we're learning he PAID EVEN MORE.

Why bite the hand that feeds you when you can just kidnap more food vouchers

Yup, part of that back-room deal that no one heard about- but the payout was just a (((coincidence))) goy

Not the first time, Reagan gave Iran two C-5 Galaxy planeloads of F-14 parts, Advanced Hawk and TOW missiles in exchange for laundered money he could funnel to the Contras in Central America.

It's ok Obama. You're just a monkey. It's our fault for ignoring science on the differences between races.

Not only did Obama pay them $1.7 billion PLUS $400 million in foreign currency, he also gave them 7 Iranians.

What a horrible deal. Beyond horrible.

Their lives were not worth 400 million.

persian king needs some niggerblood

I wish they would kidnap Obama.

Hopefully Iran will use that money to sponsor another anti-holocaust cartoon contest.

Funny how the cuckservatives who kvetch about that are fine with giving $4 billion to the country who attacked us on 9/11.

It's a strange game. Obama basically is giving the Jews the avenue to target Iran by being buddy-buddy with them with deals like this.

At the same time he's attacking Iran's ally, Bashar Assad's country of Syria using Saudi Arabian, Jordanian and Turkish bodies and troops.

People on Youtube actually believe Obama is basically in the pocket of Iran, or is a Shi'ite. What he really is, as we all know here, is a Jewish puppet and, soon-to-be fall guy.

Just as long as it helps Trump I don't fucking care at this point.

Only Congress can appropriate the use of federal money. This is highly unconstitutional.

This should be pinned.

Haha this happened because retarted fucking people in the Navy couldnt read a map or understand landmarks when sailing their shitty little boat.

who were they? i hope they were (((journalists)))

*weren't
I'm sure they were perfectly normal go-er, guys

I don't think this is about the Sailors that were "lost", I think this is about some "assets" spies that were detained.

I'm pretty sure it is really fucking treasonous, but the WSJ article didn't make it clear.

Niggers gotta nig

Th-thanks Obama!

Terrorism pays with Obama.

Too bad the republicans in congress and house are all spineless pussies who won't call this nigger out.

To be fair, 100 million a head is only half of what Obama calls to spend on each American domestically.

BUMP

The shills are creating threads to slide this important information!

Wouldn't it be more cheaper to keep the stuff.

Is this a payment on the 150 billion Kerry said we'd pay them?

Don't tell me. This is an EXTRA 400 MILLION, isn't it?

I guess Reagan and Obama really are a lot alike!

Can someone kidnap me? I want a vacation

pls kidnap

Are most people here that dumb…it was Iran's money that was stolen, I mean frozen, by the US.

BTW - you may want to do a little research on the navy ship that sailed into Irainian water "accidentally" for ZOG

Don't be so gullible

Believing everything (((Matt drudge))) posts?

Come on, use your God given brain.

I'm glad we got our boys back, but

What the fuck are you doing nigger?

Good on Iran. They see the kikery and fight it. They are our allies, with Russia.

Congress gets to decide how taxpayer dollars are spent.

The idea is to take stuff congress bought, trade for off the books cash, and then use that to do whatever your insane neocon heart desires.

Josh Earnest Getting UTTERLY FUCKING DESTROYED

It's long but totally worth it. This mealymouth faggot can't give the details about the transaction and keeps saying "WE TOLD YOU IN JANUARY". The reporters call him to the carpet and state that the lack of details it what makes it look fucking shady.

He's gets fucking mad and buttflustered because the media is actually not shilling for them for a half hour.

Iranians and hostages both are calling it a ransom

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/proof-obama-lied-us-iranian-hostage-abedini-says-iran-held-plane-tarmac-ransom-plane-arrived-video/

So now arresting people violating your national boarders is illegal seizures. Gee I wonder why every nation on Earth other than Canada considers the US a threat to world peace.

Well that was extremely annoying, he talks like Obama

Does anyone else think this Obama/Iran bullshit isn't some pseudo-anti-Israel stance like the neocons want us to think? 400Mil for 4 people, the Iran deal and all of his previous so called "pro Iran" posturing. How can you believe that any of this comes with no strings attached for Iran?

This could all just be ZOG cultural imperialism done with a friendly face. Soon Iran will accept Americanized culture and (((western values))).

The neocons are right to despise Obama's Iran pandering but for the wrong reasons.

Which will be totally worthless in a year. Collapse of the dollar and all that shit when the depression hits..

Remember that Kissinger said that ISrael won't exist in 10 years.

I guarantee the whole deal with Iran has triggers in it to justify US intervention at some point, and since Russia and China were both signatories to it, their hands would be tied

That's not US currency, it's the equivalent of $400 million but not in US dollars.