Elites cult abuse and Satanism in Franklin, Nebraska

What do you guys think about the franklin cult abuse scandal and prostitution rings, the ties to people at power, mysterious deaths and the fact that stuff like this is happening right behind our backs. This fat nigger was one of the master minds behind it,
freepdfhosting.com/28a68f3405.pdf (first book Has lots of info and is well sourced)
im linking two books(second book here wikispooks.com/wiki/File:The_Franklin_Cover-Up.pdf ) to this thread that go in detail regarding this incident. For the first one you may want to skip to the chapters specifically about this if you aren't interested on the other stuff it talks about
youtu.be/vBSIDQt5Dwc (Conspiracy of Silence, documentary which was funded by the Discovery Channel about the case that got mysteriously shutted down before being aired)
franklincase.org
Lots of information about the case
whale.to/c/marc_dutroux1.html
Similar case, the Marc Dutroux affaire from Belgium
whale.to/c/jimmy_saville.html
archive.is/OvfYS
You may all know about this prick Savile, similar case aswell, also notice the satanic rituals
archive.is/K4BaA
Prince Charles sent a letter to Savile, "Give my love to your ladies in Scotland"
wikispooks.com/wiki/Gary_Caradori
Investigator Gary Caradori of the Franklin case was murdered, "accidental" just like Shillary's bodycount huh?
youtu.be/uW2U5L17lDQ
"Se x abuse party with George Bush Sr" Victim Paul Bonacci testifies
cut2thetruth.wordpress.com/tag/paul-bonacci/
More on Bonacci
astraeasweb.net/politics/fmindex.html
These sickfucks tried to cover up all these victims coming forward by trying to make them seem crazy and creating a "False Memory Syndrome Foundation" as well as "Satanic Panic" which are both cover ups spread by the media
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican16a.htm
Michael Aquino, satanist and directly involved in cult abuse of minors in military bases of the U.S
youtu.be/J0EN65XLv94 Here you can see sickfuck Aquino going all dindu nuffin on this video of a conspiracy channel, you will also get to see ACTUAL satanist shills going full damage control on the comments of this video as well as many other videos of this ilk
whale.to/b/greenbaum.html
Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse D. Corydon Hammond, Ph.D. (“Greenbaum Speech,”)
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1984/08/16/big-ds-top-10-for-fun/b89b415f-a4f6-4d41-bee7-72bd2016403b/
Mention of Larry E. King on the Washington Post about him going to sing the Anthem during that year's RNC
youtu.be/1IWMHP15Gbg
Rusty Nelson a photographer for these sick fucks, went to jail for it, he might be innocent

There is a lot of information out there, like how the photographer Rusty Nelson accused Hunter S Thompson of being involved on directing snuff films and he(HST) kills himself shortly after these declarations. Let's have a thread about this shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/national/satanist-opens-city-council-meeting-and-well-just-watch/2016/07/19/bb9c5bf6-4de3-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mVHl8FhGr1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZribifwFc8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three
deadlinelive.info/2016/02/19/jack-blood-roger-stone-interview/
deadlinelive.info/2016/01/04/the-jack-blood-show-roger-stone-interview-12-22-15-trump-connections-to-pedophilia-and-blackmail-clinton-rapes-bush-clinton-drug-smuggling-etc/
youtube.com/watch?v=hbmgPmp-RWw
americanfreepress.net/web-exclusive-interview-victim-claims-sandusky-sex-scandal-connected-to-philadelphia-pedophile-network/
archive.is/l2EdU
nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html
cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/episode118-satanism-in-the-government-part-i-hellfire/
philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2015/10/09/australian-pedophile-peter-scully-could-walk-free-in-light-of-new-evidence/
mindanaogoldstardaily.com/evidence-vs-peter-scully-gone-due-to-january-fire/
archive.is/yzdke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sooo… nobody wants to talk?

Interesting stuff OP, have a bump.

they caught that army pastor diddling kiddies at aquinos house and found CP, and nothing ever came of it. the military even made him an official satanic chaplain. shows how complicit they are in this satanic/kabbalic evil degeneracy.

yes pedowood thread

washingtonpost.com/video/national/satanist-opens-city-council-meeting-and-well-just-watch/2016/07/19/bb9c5bf6-4de3-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_video.html
They are slowly taking over and everyone is too stupid to notice, they all believe the classic excuse "satanists dindu nuffin they peaceful" that their greatest ally kike media spreads.

Bump

Bump this.

the finders don't exist anymore, they were once the boogeymen.

Epstein Family Values Thread

Even if they still exist or not, there are many organizations like it still out there. They are just another tool of them.

A good, ANOTHER Alex Jones thread

No it's a real thing. Christians watched Heavy Metal bands fucking with normies and Rosemarry's Baby came out, then suddenly they started to think the elites were having Satanic rituals. Also because the Church of Satan became a San Fransico hippie fad and attracted some degenerate celebrities.

Christians see the devil everywhere and cover up the crimes of the elite and Jews by talking about wizards and devil men and shit. It's another reason we need to purge them from our race and society to save it.

So you are denying everything and memeing hard? Gotchu famicom

Go back to masterchan kiddy diddling kike.

Ritual sacrifice and abuse are very real, they just wrote it off as "satanism" instead of what it really is: judaism.

Assuming this is all true, where can you even begin?

Begin to what exactly? As in reading? Then try one of the books that i posted. If you mean to do something about it then i don't know, if you go to the MSM then your days are counted. And trust me, it is real, stop being lazy and at least watch the documentary that i posted.

I watched it, I'm asking about conceptualizing just how encompassing this is. It would be safe to assume that anyone in a notable position of power diddled kids in front of a camera early in their career, likewise most in high business positions. How can a conflict like this get resolved?

I don't think there is a single answer but more control over psychopathic people reaching positions of power and the zionist menace would be a good starting point, cracking down the system from inside.

Bump

where is this screencap from?

I don't need to tell anybody that this guy f77ac7 is a shill and a faggot, but holy shit what a fucking faggot degenerate.

bumping for Kek

Yes, they do exist. Marion is alive and well and surrounded by cult members. They're untouchable.

"Ash-Shatat", a Syrian TV series about The Protocols.

Somebody from /new/ translated the first two episodes:
youtube.com/watch?v=mVHl8FhGr1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZribifwFc8w

This is gold

Don't forget Noriega's tapes or the papa eats babies kids.

A big thing that convinced me to support Trump is that he didn't fly on the Lolita Express but his daughter did

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Bump

Well good round up user. Im pretty old and have been looking at this stuff for a long time. Some say Jeff Guckert is Johnny Gosh. Aquino is a weird specimen indeed. This goes far and wide. Dutroux scandal, stay behind armies, NATO, all the intelligence agencies of the Atlantic powers. Its depraved.

Epstein was a mover and shaker in the super elite circles Trump runs in. A man he was aware of for fifteen years.

You think if Trump was a pedo he wouldn't fly on the pedo pimps plane former presidents use?

Unless you can put him on that plane or on the creepy island then his quote as unfortunately worded as it ended up being is plausibly earnest. Trump could have meant young models like he openly prefers, not twelve year old whores.

Of course we're deep into speculative territory here.

Epstein isn't even Trump's only tie to organized pedophilia.

You don't get a primetime talmudvision show on NBC without "paying your dues". Holla Forums will realize this sooner or later.

I had a feeling that Trump was in it to bring this shit down, even if it meant him too.

Time to start digging

bump for your daily dose of Pedowood

Fuck off you fucking faggot. Trump did nothing wrong

yeah. some celebrities did get involved and thats why johnny depp ended up rigousously defending 3 edgelords who murdered little boys in the woods and cut off their dicks and drank from the bleeding wounds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three

Well I didn't know about this guy. What's your take user? Why didn't he fly on the Lolita Express if he's a pedo? Why run for president? He has the money and connections to be as depraved as he wants, and he's gambling it all right now, why?

It's a civil war, elites versus elites.

I don't know, but why isn't he - or anyone connected to him - using the "Lolita Express" against Shillary? There seems to be a reason it's off the table…

Is there actual evidence that they were guilty?

Smells fishy to me.

tons and one of them admitted to it. they were heavy into aleister crowley and that shit.

They interrogated a literal retard for 12 hours.

So did they examine that hair?

who do you think you've been worshiping dipshits

This, dubs demand an answer.

I don't wanna start a derailment, but Jahbulon and Kek (or Kuk) are different deities.

They're one and the same.

to hell they are dipshit. you need to work in the world of correspondencies, and in the world of meme magick. you can say you are worshiping whatever you want, but if its god-origins are the same, then you are worshiping the same god, pleb

oh come on. the kek of pol has nothing to do with your abominate demons. kek isn't a demon you moron, he's chaos

Ok shill

maybe he stands as a metaphor for the golden calf you whores like to worship all the time, doesn't matter. good thing is though, that you're actually retarded enough to take this seriously which shows the right people what kind of morons rule this world. get a grip, kikes!
no one believes your garbage anymore, it's over. kek had enough of your bullshit :)

Interesting. I never really looked into it, but I always just took everybody's word for it that they were guilty.

Found this on jewtube, seems likes a good listen.

Nah, kek is all memes and no jew evil.

But they're not.

masons own this board, retards. kneel and worship like I do. its your only choice. it is the frog god

see

Jim is a mason right? That is indeed fishy.

Well then what are they fighting over? What factions do you see in this civil war?

Iirc Roger Stone has brought it up but to answer your question; because that's too much. Do you talk to many strangers about the Jewish question? It's the same premise, people have a hard enough time believing Bill rapes adult women, much less children.

oh, well yeah, that and the thread on it, basically, on other boards on this site. but yeah whatever people. don't investigate those symbols. stay ignorant. no biggie whatever. its not like you could actually think you're free whil other are actually pulling your strings or whatever

reminder that "Order out of Chaos" is a 33rd degree masonic motto. Also a mossad motto iirc

I have been saying this for a while
reminder to void oaths and check dubs

Factions? There is only you. Just enjoy the show.

The war is for your mind

Dear sir or madam,

Please come up with a more entertaining forced meme. This is worse than Ted Danson on YTMND. It isn't thought provoking. It isn't even funny.

Polite sage,
user

OH HERE WE GO
Finally a good thread about pedowood and the mod sponsored religious D&C and Applied Memetics: circles edition comes out of the woodwork instantly.
Filter&report

Riding the Lolita Express or just digging dirt on them? Both of the options would explain why he isn't dead already.
I think this would be a good thing to investigate in a NEUTRAL manner. I want to be sure what we vote.
The problem comes when more fervent Trump voters come in.

Wasn't Bush a confirmed faggot?

Please stop

The Millhouse one is pretty dank tbh.

thanks for asking nicely, I like pedowood threads and don't mean to shit them up.
masonic oaths are still void, to any of (((Jim)))'s pals reading this thread.
8ch is largely compromised by masons, many pro mason shills on Holla Forums

Came across this by accident just now trying to see if Jack Blood had anything to say about Victor Thorn's passing (they had issues about 10 years ago):

deadlinelive.info/2016/02/19/jack-blood-roger-stone-interview/

Seems like this is the episode it happened on:
deadlinelive.info/2016/01/04/the-jack-blood-show-roger-stone-interview-12-22-15-trump-connections-to-pedophilia-and-blackmail-clinton-rapes-bush-clinton-drug-smuggling-etc/

Very interesting, thanks user.

I have a real problem believing all this. Two reasons.

IF the rich and powerful were abducting, powerfucking and murdering young homeless/orphaned children, for decades now, why has there never been a shred of reliable physical evidence, photographs, videos. You need to invoke a gigantic conspiracy to explain it given how much has leaked which is a lot more critical, to national defense, politician's careers, money laundering and banking scandals.

Your conspiracy almost always ties in four dimensional space demons possessing these people and forcing them to do blood sacrifices so they can power up their dimensional gate for the eventual take over of humanity to explain why nobody except these first hand witnesses, the abused children, come forward.

The second reason is that these people coming forward are always sketchy as fuck. In jail on fraud or robbery, drug addicts, totally fucked up people who have clearly led a terrible life and made impulsive and disastrous choices.

Everyone secretly wants to believe in some great evil so they can fight it and be the good guy. Self-delusion is part of human nature. I don't doubt child abuse does happen, but for it to be a mass international conspiracy of child trafficking and to have the FBI, CIA, NSA all know about it and turn the other eye would mean literally tens of thousands of people are willing to let children suffer in silence. You can buy silence for money, but let me propose an alternate theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbmgPmp-RWw

Wishful thinking, and mental illness.

I'm not convinced it's bullshit yet though. Politicians are evil fucks, it's possible.

Are you under the impression that there is a shortage of people willing to let children suffer for personal profit? An user in this thread got fucked as a child for rent money.
So taking that into account and the documented cases like Jimmy Saville and Jeffrey Epstein I have to say your point is unfounded. If your point were valid then white slavery wouldn't exist because some human trafficker somewhere would spontaneously grow a conscience and spill the beans.

Bad shit happens. For the right price you would likely turn a blind eye to my children being abused. Your level of trust for the average human is irrational.

Sure everything including the Jews is just a conspiracy theory :^)

35 lira deposited to your account. you've made moses happy shabbos goy

I just said that out of the thousands of people that must be in on it, for all of them to keep silent is incredibly unlikely. Think of how easy it is to leak something anonymously onto the internet, they don't necessarily have to expose it because they care about the children it could be blackmail it could be to attack an opponent, lots of different reasons the truth comes to light.

It wasn't uncommon for rich people to get protected and given a free pass when it came to sexual abuse. Cosby drugged and raped a lot of women, spiking drinks was very common in the 50s all the way through to the 70s and 80s. Child fiddlers were everywhere also, it was covered up and seen as embarrassing, not because of some satanic ritual abuse, but because everyone felt uncomfortable with it and they wanted the children to forget.

Witness testimony is debatable in murder cases with bystanders observing events, it's not enough to personally convince me in these alleged satanic cults, especially given the unreliable nature of the narrator (often a coached adolescent or child who has actually been sexually abused by a family member or relative).

You say I put irrational trust in the average human, yet you do the exact same thing by believing anything clearly damaged people used to lying all their lives say in a deposition.

Your asymmetric disbelief of a corrupt/rich individual and total belief of a degenerate drug fiend is in-congruent and inconsistent with your overall view that humans are evil scum. If the rich guy is a scumbag who fucks children, the accuser is probably also a scumbag who makes up lies. A big lie damages someone irreparably, look at how alleged rapists are treated even after their names have been cleared and exonerated of all charges.

Crying child raping Satanist is very similar to SJW behavior which attempts to shift the narrative from degenerate disgusting people onto other degenerate disgusting people by making false claims which stain reputation and sow the seeds of doubt.

I don't doubt Epstein and Saville fucked kids. I do doubt that they were part of some giant network of pedo's who had ultimate power to silence everyone. More likely it was just seen as awkward, like that uncle who liked to sit kids on his lap and kissed them a little to affectionately, don't leave him alone with little David and don't let him drink at parties or he might pull his dick out.

it wouldn't take thousands fuckwit. and many of them wouldn't even consider they were "in" on anything. many accept that "authority" simply gets to do this. look at how many child stars have come out and said they were raped by executives in hollywood. many others "in" on it might know something funny is up, but probably don't know the whole story… just that they get payed well not to ask questions. don't be naive.

i don't think you understand what you're dealing with. you're dealing with the fucking Godfather on a global scale you asshat. that's the real world - pedo or not. the real world works like the godfather, not your naive neoclassical economic (ie libertarian) models. open you eyes

And your evidence for this doesn't exist, so it's just another religion.

There is substantial evidence however that the CIA and Naval Intelligence worked hard to infiltrate the UFO movement and spread all kinds of fanciful stories about 11 alien species visiting Earth, and how there was an ongoing existential battle, and how evil reptiles from Alpha Draconis were enslaving humanity. All as a massive psyop to distract people from the testing of secret military equipment in Nevada.

Intelligence services around the world work very hard to seem a lot more powerful and interconnected than they actually are. This projection of ultimate power is desired, because it prevents step 1. organisation of people who want to stop the spying, surveillance, etc. If you are lead into believing there is an all powerful evil force organised against you, you are less likely to do anything.

Personally I think that 'the powers that be' are more worried about Turkey and the South China Sea than what some nerds on youtube are discovering about a vast supernatural satanic network. Stay distracted by useless shit with no factual evidence either way, while they escalate regional powers in Europe and Asia to global war for the sake of flexing their geopolitical muscle. You can't complain about what you're not paying attention to. And who cares about that boring stuff anyways? Aliens, demons, secret societies, cabals of elite bankers planning to microchip humanity, that's the sexy real truth that's been supressed from humanity, and you are on the cutting edge of uncovering it.

Yes, yes, good goy. Be careful to not become a targeted person, the voices in your head are the NSA trying to control you with nanoparticulates sprayed from airplanes circling your house. The universe is a hologram and you are a vritual reality simulation, yes yes, good. Don't pay attention to actual corruption or misconduct, focus on the fantasy that you are a hero, a savior of humanity, and not just another pleb working until he dies.

wew lad. wew. I stopped reading there out of pure shock due to your retardation.

Try again

what am i supposed to be trying? your brain is melted and you're completely out of reach. When you lose the grasp on objective truth, reality is just something you ignore and invent to suit a current narrative. Spend any amount of time around drug addicts and you'll notice the same type of narcissistic self-destructive liar mentality.

Hollywood child actors got easy access to drugs. They probably were exposed to all kinds of degenerate homosexual shit, given the rampant faggotry around acting and the arts. The vast majority of them are flakey burn outs who see a chance to make some money and regain attention years after being in the spotlight. They will probably say and do anything because their parents were human filth who exploited them from an early age and they grew up all kinds of fucked up.

Do you have ANY physical evidence that we can objectively scrutinize? The UFO watchers at least have blurry photos, shit even Big Foot has some videos out there.

People telling stories to each other is not evidence and all it makes me believe is that humans are capable of inhuman things. Your entire argument is a house of cards.

Witness testimony is SO real evidence.

The court system is rigged and justice is never served, real evidence is suppressed and ignored, judges are all bought and paid for!

Which one is it?

You know what's unlikely? Me going to bed with beer in the fridge. What is a very likely event is pedos networking, just like alcoholics and drug users and zoophiles seem to; and pedo tapes being used by all sorts of unsavory sorts as blackmail for the political elite, and others apparently. The conspiracy could be vast, or it could not be, it isn't a binary thing. Look up Dennis Hastert, read confessions of a DC madam, etc.

On your later tirade about eyewitness testimony not being evidence you must be drunker than I am, and I'm pretty drunk tbh fam.

Daily reminder that child sexual abuse threads are shilled to hell and back by FBI/JIDF

The guy who was contracted to be kings photographer is a guy called Rusty Nelson.
Theres a few videos of his testimony online and interviews with John DeCamp. Nelsons job was to take photos of the elites engaging in pedosex orgies so they could be used for leverage/blackmail purposes. The interviews with nelson are really interesting. They fucked the guy up for his whistleblowing. They apparently force administrated all manner of drugs to him which he is now dependent on (he shows all the meds he is on in one of the interviews and says that if he stopped taking them all at once he would probably die) and they also set him up on a photoshoot with an underage model (a girl who was 17) then used that to send him to prison.
The guy seems fairly credible and Decamp believed me (and I believe and trust decamps judgement. Decamp, an ex-senator is a rare breed in the fact he was one of the establishment good guys willing to blow the whitsle on this shit despite huge personal cost. (much like Ted Gunderson)

One thing that interests me about Nelson is that he implicates Hunter S Thompson in this dark world. Apparently Thompson tried to get nelson to assist him in the making of a snuff film (he wanted nelson to film it) but nelson refused.
There is other evidence knocking about that Hunter S Thompson was involved in unsavory shit but its quite hard to come by. There are tidbits in various different places - one example being of a young intern that worked with him in the 90's - who said that Thompson had tried to get her to watch a snuff film with him and went apeshit when she refused.

The jew media establishment seem to love thompson. You can find article after fawning article about written by jews, not to mention the promotion of him in hollywood movies and appearences on TV. All of the establishment and celebrity elite came out to praise him after his suicide (despite the fact the fact that he was a well known as a drug addict alcoholic who was an incredibly difficult person to get on with) Depp (who another user mentions in regards to the 'west memphis three' - which is a deep rabbit hole all in itself) was particularly friendly with thompson and can be seen giving all kinds of nausiating fawning interviews after his death. The establishment jews love him - probably because he was anti-nixon and also a degenerate who was the originator of so called 'gonzo' journalism - the kind of cancerous journalism where reporting the truth is secondary to pushing ones own feels and agenda (many of these leftist clickbait lugenpresse journoscum weve come to hate are enamoured with this 'gonzo' journalism)

The links to the Hunter S Thompson snuff film are interesting. Same with Nelson whos testimony seems to confirm the notion that some politicians are blackmailed into carrying out the agenda of the jews by the use of underage sex honeypots.

The rabbit hole runs deep.

*Decamp believed HM

I can tell already, look at this guy

Or this guy

It is terrible how these threads usually die out due to shilling and spamming

The FBI's leaks point to WJC/HRC involvement in same. Which wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I think our whole societal system needs to be cleaned out, thoroughly, or else we end up in civil war. I think the wisdom of the masses will win out… either peacefully or by force.

Bump, the people must know.

There are probably many, but I remember Haku Zynkyoku mention that the (((Illuminati))) was divided between Luciferians (evil) and Satanists (good?) or something to that effect. Personally, I think there are many. Protocols, Jesuits, high-level Masons (not the normal, ground level Masons who have cookouts), other rich elites. I've always pushed the theory that Trump is being protected by Pat Buchanan, who is probably high up in some Catholic order against the Jews.

Too obvious, Woody.

If Pat Buchanan is connected to the elites and the secret society, how come his presidential campaign with the Reform party failed completely, couldn't he pull strings to actually get into politics in some capacity?

I'm not sure. It's just pure speculation on my part. Plus, if I didn't believe it was pure speculation and pushed the idea, I guess my response would be that some other elite faction won against him. Which would be an infinite regression. I just like to think Uncle Pat is part of some militant Catholic movement.

Because Black Popers are retarded.

Most people don't know this, but the Jesuit conspiracy theories were pretty much did until Buchanan ran and (((someone))) thought reviving them would be a good way to weaken his campaign.

Bump

Right fuck it, this is odd. So I have researched satanic panic etc, but thats a fucking new angle. Was Satanic Panic a cover up of actual abuse, as i have always ran with the theory that this was a smear campaign/ money printing scheme for the kikes.

Don't forget Penn State. A detective on the case before it broke was killed and a laptop linked to the case was found in a nearby lake

also: might have been looking in to Second Mile, Sandusky's rhythmic slapping training ground

Sandusky was also connected to jew-pedophile Ed Savitz.

Victim Claims Sandusky Sex Scandal Connected to Philadelphia Pedophile Network
americanfreepress.net/web-exclusive-interview-victim-claims-sandusky-sex-scandal-connected-to-philadelphia-pedophile-network/
archive.is/l2EdU

Bumping my thread, it would appear that calling out Satanism might not having the best thing to do even though it's a crucial part of the whole thing, at least it helps to spot the shills crawling out of the woodwork.

have*

Bumper

Trump is on it, remember that 13 year old who said that he and Epstein abused her?

this

trump is pedo too

Well Holla Forums you have finally got into one of my favorite "conspiracies". I say that with quotations because much of this has been
PROVEN, BUT MANAGES TO DISAPEAR FOR LEAGAL REASONS AND GET FLOODED WITH BULLSHIT

This is one of my favorite topics, but is hard to talk about because normies are made uncomfortable, crazies go into alex jones world and don't know how to seperate fact from bullshit, and the real cases start running into issues with things getting deleted or info disappearing.

The Satanic Panic
The satainic panic seemed to get pushed into the media after a major case came to the lime light, the presidio army base day care scandal.
nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html
in this case the rape and torture that would happen to those children was unbelievably cruel and sadistic. 4 children contracted Chlymidia, were able to describe the inside of Gen. Michael Aquino (who later moved on to the CIA) Good luck finding much info on this anymore, after Last Podcast On The Left did and episode on it videos on youtube started disapearing
cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/episode118-satanism-in-the-government-part-i-hellfire/

Shortly after Presidio, the satanic panic happens the McMartin preschool scandal takes wind wasting shit tons of time and money and a former (((FBI crazy who is not a shill))) says McMartin is 100% true and we must focus all attention on it.

Wanna learn more about Presidio? Too bad! All vids on Jewtube get deleted, and Jewgle searches lead to the McMartin Case and all media coverage of McMartin eclipses Presidio…..

This is the only video I can find on it and it has a crazy title and the christfag host is more scared about the satan part, than the actual molestation but she connects the dots okay for a tinfoil head…. the subject matter with Presidio managed to get a response from Michael Aquanos

Ted Gunderson. He was a genuine good guy - one of a rare breed (in the same mold as DeCamp)
They kiilled him last year by slow arsenic poisoning.

There is no such thing as Satan or Satanic elites control the world you fucking Alex Jones disinformation agents

The "Elites" are just perverts that Jews get baby hookers for so they can be trusted to put into positions of power. It's been going on since faggots had to hide it.

Paganizing Christians into gay Skull and Bones clubs is also another way to break down their mentality toward's common morality in the past. Now Christianity is dead, there are less of these groups

Is this the airbase they swore had no satanic child cult in the 90s, then executed an airman for just that a few years ago?

Don't care if it isn't but source?

After the satanic panic, The franklin cover up comes out. OP did a great job linking to everything involved and Conspiracy of Silence is all over.

I don't believe all of the FBI is involved. All FBI who seems to get caught up in these investigations magicly suicide. The only FBI who take part in tinfoil seemed to be retired FBI (who can do whatever the fuck they want).

CIA seems to be behind it. It seems the main motive is money, power, and refining MK ultra projects. Money seems to be the biggest motivator, seeing as child human trafficking brings top dollar. CIA is also the only branch with access to military.

The big proof of the CIA leading the huge sex ring is The Finders: short of it…

No one is arrested

On a hyperbolic note, does that fall under MAGA or against MAGA?
I am not really sure, given America has gone through so many periods that MAGA can be pretty shitty when you get down to it.

The Finders got smart, they started using off shoots of fringe religions and stopped tying it to just satan. After all, its the money and power you get from selling access to depraved acts that matters, not glory to satan.
The grail movement have an off shoot called "the Ants" suddenly form. The video I link explains the whole thing. The trail starts getting cold once it points to non "cult" members running the show….

Ding ding ding, now you see where it begins interlinking. It would seem CIA got smarter and now like to have a big guy or a crazy take the fall so they have a proxy and plausible deniability. They learned to not let another Presidio or Franklin Credit Union scandal happen again. You will also see weird rules in place like no penetration. Unsure if this is to prevent a complete STD fuck up like in Presidio or if it is to get top dollar for sex access.

My money says they also are trying to avoid another finders by letting famous pedos do all the scouting and then helping them hone their natural skills.
Good read. I need to finish it, but skimming through it seems fairly on point.

I could go into other cases that go bigger and deeper, but Holla Forums has already done a great job on members of the royal family, Pedwood, Jimmy Savle, etc. However there is one organized one Holla Forums has yet to crack.

Daisy's Destruction. Why do I say Daisy's Destruction is linked to this ring rather than your run of the mill degenerate scam artist making CP and snuff films…. Well a funny thing happened to the evidence after scully did an interview with 60 minutes. The shit got burnt to the ground.
philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2015/10/09/australian-pedophile-peter-scully-could-walk-free-in-light-of-new-evidence/
mindanaogoldstardaily.com/evidence-vs-peter-scully-gone-due-to-january-fire/

In the interview they said it was distributed world wide and was given out. Scully made personalized videos and the investigator hints at he was supprised by some of the names involved in requests from Peter Scully and who they linked to.

We may never know now

You are absolutely right. No one has any idea how deep it goes, and it is impossible to have the conversation without sounding like you are wearing tinfoil and falling into Stanic Panic 2 electric boogaloo…. and that is just how those involved like it.

Not everything is about Trump, but Trump is too unlikable a person to be a kiddy diddler. Trump seems to get off to what all normie red blooded american males get off too, banging multiple hot models and being a patriarch to his seed.

No no, not pedo sex, the use of satanic practices to boost whatever it was they did.

THat and company towns.

The US has done a lot of unsavory to the public things that worked really well to ensure we stay on top, and a lot of boneheaded things that worked against us from the get go in the same way.

That was hilarious, what a shitshow.

McMartin Preschool case was such a goddamn tragedy. Not only because innocent people went to jail, but because any legit ritual child abuse and trafficking inevitably gets conflated with "satanic panic" hoaxes and the intense zeal that the public once had against this which could serve to legitimately prosecute Pedowood dissipated because of a stupid hoax/confirmation bias. McMartin is the best thing to happen for these sick fucks in ages, it immediately discredits their opposition.

Crowley talks about The Cake of Life, which are matzos with child blood.

This shit is real.

Not surprised, Thompson was a degenerate, a glorified degenerate, but a degenerate nonetheless. He also hinted at this also where he wrote about gangs of organized perverts kidnapping little kids but most strikingly describes it as "evil, but traditional" and "inevitable" which implies a level of tolerance for this shit that is intolerable for normal and moral people.

Most of these things are obviously Wrong and Evil and Ugly — but at least they are Traditional. They will happen. Your driveway will ice over, your furnace will blow up, and you will be rammed in traffic by an uninsured driver in a stolen car.

But what the hell? That's why we have Insurance, eh? And the Inevitability of these nightmares is what makes them so reassuring. Life will go on, for good or ill. But some things are forever, right? The structure may be a little Crooked, but the foundations are still strong and unshakable.”

archive.is/yzdke