DAVID DUKE TALKING WITH TOMMY SOTOMAYOR

STARTS IN 5 MINUTES, GET IN HERE!
75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/radixjournal/catching-up-with-david-duke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting.

why would they be there?

Reminder that the last time these two spoke the nigger started hating on whites and calling Duke a 'creepy old man' as soon as the interview ended.

During the call he was all 'YES MASSA' and actually seemed like he understood what was going on. But as the saying goes… Around blacks, never relax.

Don't relax Holla Forums. Watch it if you like but be ready to call them out on their shit.

Last time they had a stream together it was a bumch of David Duke fishing for sympathy from the negro about MUH IRISH SLAVES.

It's unbecoming of a white to whine like that, to nonwhites. Debate amongst ourselves, sure, but we don't need the negro's sympathy. Or any race's but our own.

could be coal burners, could just be "I'm not racist" signalling

I only see like two.

Was useful though.
Sotomayor basically exposed that niggers could never be allies against the Jew.

I'm sorry you are a nigger

Beardless Duke looks like an old Kennedy.

Two too many, not like there's many people in the chat to start with.

Is he just hating on his own people to get shekels from dumb white kids?

how about… no

I wish I could vote for duke…

Not that i dislike Duke, but you listened to him once and you already heard the public conversation/debate he is going to have with almost every single person on the planet.

I don't see much a point in hearing he speak unless he is addressing a particular point by himself.

Bump for Duke.

still it's kind of amazing that this guy could feasibly win in the LA senate race
as could Rick 'Make America White Again' Tyler with his campaign for congress in TN

these sure are interesting times

I'm glad he shaved, dude looked like skeletor with that white beard he had.

What is wrong with his face?

He really has a chance?

I'm pretty annoyed that I'm only one district off from being able to vote for Rick Tyler.

yeah, actually, they both have pretty good chances from what I've heard

one of the people Duke's running against is a street shitter btw, embed related

You yanks better vote for this guy, us down under don't have the balls to do it tbh

Holy fuck, a god damn shitskin, poo in the loo with a Southern accent. Jesus Christ. Not happy.

He's been polling well despite them trying to skew them by always calling him white supremacist former KKK grand wizard etc David Duke.

kek

I think he's sincerely pissed at the way his fellow chimps act, kind of like if Booker T. Washington has been transported to the future.

Did Duke raise his 250k so that he could participate?

He’s a modern Booker T. Washington (and basically just another Ben Carson or Bill Cosby). He’s one of the extremely rare intelligent negroes who is utterly ashamed at what niggers haven’t done through all of human history.

If Duke wins thanks to the nigger vote, the media will fucking implode.

Tommy Sotomayor is my favorite white nationalist.

This is amazing.

hahah this would be the greatest kek of all time

I can't wait to Jewbook post this at my hippy family.

I like you

Fellow TN bro here, me too dude. I'm in a very affluent county, supporting him publicly would be total social suicide.

yeah, shitskins trying to larp as southerners is pretty triggering

yeah he's getting BTFO pretty hard

I'm in a rural poor county, I could probably get away with it just fine.

Slow down, Doc. You gotta get elected first.

kek

Do we know if he raised the 200k he needed to qualify for the Senate seat?

He got more out than just that.

Glad somebody is talking about how welfare gives more money and bigger apartments to women who pump out more vermin into society.

Is Tommy a republican? Seems to shit on liberals a lot.

Not to jewish slumlords it doesn't. It's bad for the economy, goy.

Anyone else digging Duke's Hitler hair?

Holy shit Duke is talking about cucks.

TOP KEK

THESE BROWN MALE BEARS

anyone curious about Duke's campaign should check out his interview at radix
I know Spencer is kind of lame but it's a good interview nonetheless
soundcloud.com/radixjournal/catching-up-with-david-duke

OY VEY I WONDER WHO THIS IS

oh come on the brown bear cock bit was funny

David Duke talking to a chimp? Where's his White pride?

They hate us when we identify with our own race. They love us when we identify with theirs.

This is because we are their betters in every way, even morally, and are truly ourselves when we know whom we are.

Have you ever had a peer who was smarter and better looking than you, and didn't dislike you or condescend to you? Someone who was confident in themselves and knew where you both stood in the hierarchy of life. Someone who was always being put in positions of authority over, but didn't abuse it? Did it ever chafe that you could never measure up to this person? Did you admire and resent them at the same time?

This is how blacks feel around racially aware whites.

Dr Duke doesn't dislike blacks, and he's not a bigot or self-righteous man. He just understands their place and our place. He has the courage to speak to anyone willing to listen, or debate him in good faith.

Was he finally able to scam his viewers out of enough money to get a house again, or is he still a hobo living in his car making videos?

I don't see the problem.

THIS NIGGER HATES WHITES

NEVER FORGET

The nigger didn't even chimp out. Son, I am disappoint.

Reported for not even trying.

he recognizes niggers are shit, but he doesn't like whites as a group

I'll try and find the quote

Did he really say that? Goddamn, he really is a Uncle Tom.

Last time Duke talked with Sotomayor, Tommy recognized the influence of kikes on both our groups, but his overall sentiment was akin to "They harm whites a lot more than us, so I'll support the jews before whites". Has he changed in that regard? If not then fuck him, he is objectively wrong and furthering a situation where whitey goes full chinaman and looses all sorts of moral responsibility for the poor darkies.

I agree, he's awesome, but all he discusses are the things we already talked about on Holla Forums day or two ago, and of course his reiteration of what the jews control

once you are on board, there is not much new he can tell you, no matter how important the info he has singlehandedly put together is

I'd vote for him though

I kind of liked the nigger a bit, because he's anti-nigger behaviour, but he's also been hedging his bets a bit