Being deployed to Middle East

in need your help Holla Forums

im drinkig my ass off and dont give a shit about grammar, so let me tell u my miserable story

2017 started with my father dying in a car accident going to new jersey. Honestly i dont wish this pain to my worst enemy.
As i start to get better, my gf start to act weird and days later she tells me that she met this guy and shes moving out of our
apartment (i dunno where shes going) just like that. Ive never been so lost in my life, so i decide to do the only thing that is going
to keep paying my mothers hospital bills (cancer sucks): i got a job as a private security in the middle east. I thought: well if
i take a bullet in the head at least the pain will go away, so its a win win.

Thing is, anna (my gf) knocked at my door yesterday, crying and telling me that it was the biggest mistake of her life, that
she realized that i was the man for her. It broke my soul to see the woman i love, just leave me out of nowhere for a random dude, it
really did.

she doesnt know im being deployed in two weeks.

what do i do?

Don't bother taking her back, also which part of the ME are you getting deployed to?

cant really say the country, but i can say that it has borders with iraq and turkey

OP is a fucking ISIS agent holy shit

They fucked, she got all high on sex.
Nothing new here. Cut her out of your life completely as soon as you can. Seriously, she doesn't deserve you and clearly doesn't consider your trust and love valuable in the slightest. Hopefully she's the one who puts a bullet in her head.

she left you once when you really needed her, what's to assure you she won't take off another time when something hard hits you? she's a total fucking slut. cut her loose. good luck working in iran/syria.

if a girl is making you doubt your decision to risk your life in some arab shithole then clearly you gotta rethink teh deployment.

the fact that she told you and dumped you is better than her cheating on you behind your back. So that's the upside.
Instead of taking her back you can just put her on "probation" for a few months, basically see how she acts and tell her how she has to regain your trust and so forth…worst case scenario you get to play with her for a few months until you find a better girl. Not a big deal.

Fuck that

This bitch left him for some other dick, and came crawling back when when the new dick didn't offer a stable enough life. This is classic "fuck the alphas marry the betas" type shit so many women pull. If OP takes her back she's gonna realize that shit works, and OP is going to end up raising Chad McNiggerdicks baby that she is going to tell him is his. ESPESIALLY if op is going to be in a position where he's making tons of dosh without a way to spend it. She's gonna need some support, he's gonna send some money, etc etc.

You know how I know this? Cause I fucked uo and let it happen to me. I married the bitch first, so I assumed that would mean she was loyal. 5 years later we're divorced, and she's admitted to fucked 3 dudes while I was deployed. All that extra money made overseas is gone, spent by her on parties or on lawyers.

Don't do it op. Going to the ME will be rough, but it will be a great reset button. Cut all romantic ties before leaving, save your money, and come back to the US a new man. Dont get cucked.

OP do NOT take her back

She might already be pregnant with some losers kid and plans on unloading it onto you

Go to the job. Find a nice subservant old fashioned arab qt and marry her. Thats exactly what I did back in 2010 and I couldnt be happier.

OP, you're being deployed. You're probably scared. You're about to fight a war you probably don't care about. Find your own reason to do your job. There's nothing wrong with your job, I just have a problem with your employer.

You'll probably survive. US forces have low death rates.
Ensure you survive. Kill them before they kill you.

She's not the love of your life. You're young, you're really attracted to her, but she doesn't seem to care about you. You deserve better.

Sexual and romantic relationships aren't as important as you think. Money, right now, is very important to you.

Oh, and try to get your mother marijuana instead of opioids. I'm convinced they killed my mother, and made her pretty miserable. They might be necessary for the pain at some point, but marijuana is a much less harsh medicine while still being effective.

I'm personally kind of disgusted at that prospect but if that's something OP would want to do he could go for that. Are you a muslim now or something? I don't imagine that it's a far stretch for a christian, but I'd imagine people on chinese sockpuppet forums are predominantly irreligious.

bring her with you… as a human shield

Trash this slut, if she betrayed you once and you kiss her ass, she will do it until eternity because you have no spine.

ya I would just use the probation period to fuck her while I looked for another girl tbh. No reason to be single when your ex still wants to fug…

the probability of her being faithful is like 1 outta 1000 after leaving OP in such a bad state.

That would still leave OP open to STD's and getting stuck with someone else's kid. Parental and child support lawa are fucked up in a lot of states. It is very possible that if OP even fucks her once at this point, then leaves, she can get preggers by someone else, and then op would have a set period to contest him being the dad. The courts won't care that he's out of the country and not getting his mail and court summons. Depending on how long he's in the sandbox, he could very well come home to garnished wages with the statue of limitations to contest already up, and be stuck paying child support for 18 years for a black baby. I've seen it happen. Op may not be military, but his situation is identical. He would do well to look up deployment horror stories before even talming to this female again.

Nah. Shes ex muslim

CALLING BULLSHIT

One more thing. You need to be Spec Ops related or do 10 years active as infantry to get those jobs. Doing a couple tours will not cut it.

Why you gotta lie on the internet you fucking faggot?

IMO you should stay away from her. She broke your trust once, chances are she'll do it again.

But that's just my personal opinion.

Don't take her back.
Read manga, watch anime, stay fit, eat healthy, pay momma's bill, and live on, user.

this

I am so sorry that your father died like a bitch.

Do NOT take her back. Don't trust her.
Get job. Start new life with new people. You may even get a wife on Middle East.

a goat?

coworkers from that company that sent him there or local non-muslims (about 15% of the population)

You hate women because you're a faggot.

Killing muzzies and deus vulting will surely cure your depression. Good luck user.

are you retard?!

Sage is not a downvoat.

Ok, kid.

This is the only acceptable answer.

Leave and never look back user. If you take her back now you're showing her she can get away with that shit and she'll do it again.

This, best advice the whole thread.

fuck her

she's not loyal

Shoot up the local school

why?

Does she have a nice pussy OP?

MAGA bitch

I love how my aryan cock fucks married white women while their cuck hubbies are somewhere else. I love nationalism, makes my dick wet.

You're going to a completely different place now lad, not for work but for Dying for (((Our Greatest Ally))) fighting a causeless war in the ME. Your girl? She just tried to use you, she most likely went to Chad's apartment and ravaged her pussy with his thunder cock, but now that her senses are back on Earth, she realized that Chad only wanted fun and is unable to economically and emotionally maintain her slut-ass, that's why she came crawling back at you, and the best action you can take is tell the whore to fuck off because YOU already know that she spent time with him. Staying with her will only hurt you in the long term.
Life is shitty, but you shouldn't let your emotions command you, rather, you should take control of your emotions

I'm a traditionalist, back in the good old 50s, my grandfather was fucking married women whenever he went to his employee's homes. Everyone looked the same back in those days, so those subhuman manlets never suspected their woman had superior children.

Thank you Chad.
Your welcome white race.

Don't be a bitch, OP. You have a choice in front of you.
You can either take back a whore and dedicate the rest of your life to financially supporting your own cuckolding, crying like a pussy every night while she takes miles of cock on your dime.
Or you can laugh in her face and deploy, then come back a rock-hard man who doesn't take shit from anyone and bag a new, good girl who will know her place and treat you right.
I know it's hard to leave it all behind. I've been there, OP. But you need to think long term. If you accept her back, all that happens is that she learns that that sort of behavior WORKS.
Remember that women are somewhere between children and adults and that this is natural and good. But if you don't discipline a child it becomes a piece of shit little monster.

Sorry, I don't have one of my employees checking my grammar in an anonymous imageboard

This

I would use her like chad (with a smile) and then let her go (like chad). This will turn you into chad:

I've been in a situation similar to this. I don't know if telling you this will help much, but i decided that since i already had a good idea of what her character was like (selfish - not spouse material) that it was probably best to trust my gut and avoid her.