How do I realistically stop my spic neighbors from playing their spic music at 2 in the morning? Keep in mind I'm beta

How do I realistically stop my spic neighbors from playing their spic music at 2 in the morning? Keep in mind I'm beta

scream "FUCK OFF WETBACKS"

Tell them how Trump will build the wall any day now

call ICE and have them deported

Make fake flyers that say reports in the area of loud music have led to ICE investigating any music over an acceptable volume. You could even pretend that you are some SJW fag and that "This injustice must be stopped!". Or just not be a pussy and call ICE yourself

Call the cops. It is illegal after like 10pm.

Call every time they do. The cops will get sick of having to coime down there if it continues to happen, and then you will finally enjoy soime shit.

Just don't be stupid and do something like watch when the cops arrive, that's a dead give away that you called. Pretend like you don't notice anything. Don't peak out your window.

holy fuck you are a cuck

This. Usually, cops let noise ordinance violations off with a warning. If you keep calling every time it happens, and it's your right to do so, the cops will eventually be forced to cite them. A hundred dollar ticket will change their tune really quick.

/thread
If they're here illegally they may even get deported.

I was just about to say to the overused Pepe. You seem like a nigger to me. Only niggers have such revulsion for police.

think again, lad

the eternal hebe strikes again

No.

reddit-tier white guilt. you should go back

oh my god my sides

join'em op mexcans love beer and partying
Texas user here

This…

gonna need that elf pic mm hmm

shoot a gun in the general direction

Go live in a white neighborhood and stop being a peice of shit.

Swat them or send pizzas