How to uncuck your body by eating better...

How to uncuck your body by eating better, guaranteed to make big agro and big meat and dairy shills rage steaming furious

trigger warning for very manly smelly men who have biceps in their testicles and are scared of gay vegans and their dangerous attack celery: this is a whole plant based food thread.

Pic related is what your diet should look like. if it looks anything like the ((((standard american diet))) you have been cucked on such a level that you have no fucking idea. guess where most of our health problems come from? guess where the money goes when you need medication or hospital visits? or when you need to go to the dentist?

I'm going to post a few guides, and even an updated "cum guide" I made taking the best advice from all the other guides out there.
I hope you enjoy and benefit greatly. an uncucked body for an uncucked mind

Update: I learned from the previous thread which had alot of derailment issues but even still there was very good debate and conversation even within the derailing portions of the thread. alot of people asked alot of good questions, and there were even a few shills. I made some changes to the material in the thread and added some more links, and even included a questions and answers section based on the previous thread.
I also included some of the answers to those questions in the main portion of the thread so that those questions wouldn't even need be asked in the first place since they would be answered as you read along. still, people will carelessly skim the thread and learn nothing, and ask some really fucking stupid questions. that's okay, because they will be getting a whole lot of replies just saying "read the damn thread"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sA768LPA78Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1DCjwIVJmMw
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
youtube.com/watch?v=6JIy3q-8MQE
youtube.com/watch?v=scsfO9BcB-w
youtube.com/watch?v=KHOcox2lvQo
youtube.com/watch?v=ufsZ3PtMKLQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17044765
youtube.com/watch?v=OKvT8kcbSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wKW4S2Nw6Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=wgihTBZrOvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmg9kLe3tQI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9808648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8777015
phytochemicals.info/abstracts/phytic-acid-antioxidant.php
youtube.com/watch?v=tP_LIY8cjf4
youtube.com/watch?v=tS9NpmU6PHs
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goitrogen
raypeat.com/articles/articles/vegetables.shtml
functionalps.com/blog/2012/10/08/carotenemia-hypothyroidism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
google.com.au/search?q=vegan bodybuilders&rlz=1C1MSIM_enAU736AU736&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiF49LGk9vTAhVIHpQKHdRKAGAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrik_Baboumian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_fish
foodandwaterwatch.org/food/genetically-engineered-foods/stop-frankenfish/
centerforfoodsafety.org/issues/309/ge-fish
salmonnation.com/fish/gefish.html
theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/25/canada-genetically-modified-salmon-commercial
livescience.com/25799-frankenfish-salmon-gmo.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16690801
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16807202
efsa.europa.eu/de/scdocs/doc/1701.pdf
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1441.full.pdf html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1626425/pdf/ehp0114-001515.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21491934
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20377175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12477510
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4524624
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22079313
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600453/
youtube.com/watch?v=86wnNSffdQM
youtube.com/watch?v=wNvvWW7ueI4
youtube.com/watch?v=I60O474F_GI
youtube.com/watch?v=tOAc71p-PLg
youtube.com/watch?v=UNwXal7h1K4
youtube.com/watch?v=UD-2KiBRrck
youtube.com/watch?v=3l9T9t4s3uk
youtube.com/watch?v=X_RKtP4D9uI
youtube.com/watch?v=jcY3bzte3cg
youtube.com/watch?v=0iMaNqAyljs
youtube.com/watch?v=OIZaZq5lUew
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW32vLq340
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ftoy6jqxm8
youtube.com/watch?v=XYnsaiJvoPg
youtube.com/watch?v=rxnBDDqXSjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q29DB1RJx4s
youtube.com/watch?v=zPgfnwNjZ8I
youtube.com/watch?v=fUOexcqfX4k
youtube.com/watch?v=M33fV0IE9zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo
youtube.com/watch?v=4S2BQBL9EQk
youtube.com/watch?v=K4TrLFI-VVI
youtube.com/watch?v=UdwHdXa85NE
youtube.com/watch?v=qAnD9XKI7J4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7i7syFWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=7wjx6LYzmVw
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/12-year-old-vegan-has-the-degenerating-bones-of-80-year-old/
archive.is/nAocO
andjrnl.org/article/S0002-8223(03)00294-3/fulltext
archive.is/e3OcY
theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/14/autism-linked-to-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy-researchers-find
8ch.net/b/res/6995599.html
archive.is/uC9NC
westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/myths-truths-about-soy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how to be healthy step one:
be gay. sorry but the dumbass rulebook says that you have to be gay or you aren't allowed to be healthy. if you avoid unhealthy shit and eat plants to get all your vitamins and minerals with the exception of B12 and D3 supplementation then you are a faggot. you must be at least *this* gay to get on the health rolllercoaster. if you are a manly man you must rip at the flesh of dead animals with your teeth and make howling noises while growing out your armpit hair and lifting weights. also, never take a bath. hygene is for sissies. if anyone mentions veganism, simply allow the cognitive dissonance to kick in and feel free to have a knee jerk reaction.
this is actually what shills want you to believe

some cool videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=sA768LPA78Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1DCjwIVJmMw
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
youtube.com/watch?v=6JIy3q-8MQE

for people who like really preachy vegan videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=scsfO9BcB-w
youtube.com/watch?v=KHOcox2lvQo
and my own personal twist on the mans words:

Okay you can start reading again

eat a dick, faggot

The thing about "a diet of meat, grains, veggies, fruit" etc is that the meat doesn't contribute to the healthfulness, it's the plant foods. "Health-conscious meat eaters" or "meat minimalists" are people who rarely eat meat, but on occasion do, and they still often struggle to keep up health-wise with people who cut the junk out entirely.

I genuinely hope that someone appreciates this and has a very happy and healthy life. peace.

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing anything.

Obese people will make the most irrational decisions and will find any way to justify their unhealthy eating habits and lack of aerobic exercise. Attempting to brief obese individuals on why their obesity is negatively affecting them is considered going against political correctness and is considered discrimination. However, a quick look at the scientific articles that I have provided below will show that obesity is truly bad. Not only does it increase your chance of diseases such as heart disease, malnutrition, stupidity, hormone imbalances, and many other harmful effects, but it can permanently damage your brain and cognitive abilities and may leave you not as intelligent as you use to be, assuming you were intelligent in the first place.

Cognitive Effects:
h ttps://w ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951958/
h ttps://w ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3768113/
h ttps://w ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748863/
h ttps://w ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3147174/
h ttps://w ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3872007/
h ttps://w ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4237034/
h ttps://w ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3321396/

h ttps://w ww.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

have you ever seen someone like this?:

This is a dangerously unhealthy assumption that many people make when they believe they are switching to being fully plant based. These people are what I like to call "junkfood-snackatarians"
the diet of the junkfood-snackatarian rarely ever contains any actual fruits, herbs, or vegetables and is often severely lacking in any actual nutrients, vitamins, or minerals.
Their diet's are often 100% highly refined, heavily processed junk-snack foods like chips and soda or white bread and zero calorie artificial sweetener saturated "flavor waters".

Don't make the same mistake as them!

Questions and Answers

just so you know: without a doubt this thread will be swarmed by shills or people claiming that I'm gay just because I like plants. I'm gay for completely different reasons I swearjk or screaming "whear u git protons?" or "muh organ meats!" "eat animal brains!" just do your research. don't fall for the rigged studies and everyone who is trying so desperately to confuse you so that you are not the best you can be

make sure that you don't trust me! I'm just a plant faggot! do your own research!

pro tip: when you go full plant based, you get the BEST shits. even better after you learn how to toilet squat safely. (don't try this at home)

eat em roasted occasionally or just soak raw nuts and seeds in water overnight and rinse them out to "activate them" (you can't really activate cooked or roasted nuts and seeds)
soak overnight and drain, add new water, and cook really really well.
cooking them usually works, toasted rolled oats tastes great as home made cereal.

also, it's important to eat lots of garlic and onions (avoid a few days before going out on a date or something) because they help with vitamin and mineral absorption, and they are great cancer fighters.

also here are some links on phytate, tell me what you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=ufsZ3PtMKLQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17044765
youtube.com/watch?v=OKvT8kcbSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wKW4S2Nw6Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=wgihTBZrOvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmg9kLe3tQI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9808648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8777015
phytochemicals.info/abstracts/phytic-acid-antioxidant.php

youtube.com/watch?v=tP_LIY8cjf4
why alot of vegans fuck up really bad (like the junkfood-snackatarians):

you have to help your body naturally get rid of the homocystine it produces by eating enough:

and finally, eat two tablespoons of ground flax seeds every day. (reduces prostate cancer risk) but women benefit too! remember women have the female prostate, but besides that they need the omega 3's too.

you could do it for a combo of sad animal reasons and health reasons or you could say "fuck it, I'm only doing this for me" in that case, you still want to avoid meat, chicken, and fish and anything that comes from animals. even if it came from a clean place top KEK in 20XX when you cook animal products they become carcinogenic. the youtube channel nutrition facts mentions alot of this. I'll post my link list. ask for it if I forgot, and I will gladly post it for you.

don't burn your vegetables you stupid fuck

Don't underestimate the amino acid content of hemp protein powder and spirulina. I can also eat beans and nuts and cacao beans and I actually get too much protein.
as for fish, I rather get my Omega3 fatty acids from walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, and chia seeds. if you are only interested in the liver for vitamin A content, why aren't you eating spinach like our favorite sailor or carrots like our favorite rabbit? seriously, ask your doctor about this.

you what MVIII? hemp protien powder, spirulina, moringa powder, maca root, fruits and veg ARE my multivitamins. I only supplement D3 and B12.

because Holla Forums is important. many people want you to succeed. if you eat healthy you will live for longer. you will have influence on the world for longer, and be able to teach others for longer. what you say and do, does and will continue to have an effect upon the earth.

alot of those things are really fucking healthy. you don't have to eat tons of them, but ignoring them just because they contain some phytoestrogen is stupid. we are brought up to believe that men are testosterone only and women are estrogen only. this is retarded because while men to tend to have more testosterone, and women do tend to have more estrogen, males and females do have both. men do make some estrogen, and women do make some testosterone. not only that, but there are many different types of hormones. there isn't only one kind of estrogen, and there isn't only one type of testosterone. there are many, and even more of other hormones not commonly mentioned in normal conversation.
take a look at flax, and do the research on the studies behind it. why is it so great for prostate health? flax has phytoestrogens in it, but it helps men. meanwhile, eat too much soy and you get breasts, panic, cut back really fast and lose weight and feel relieved that they actually went away, fuck… scary shit right? but interesting anyway.
look up that study where women who ate miso paste (contains soy) reduced their risk for breast cancer.
it's a bad idea to eat a ton of soy, but eating a little might be appreciated by your body. soda however? fuck that. never ever. not even a little.
also if you ever gotta eat some soy, it better damn be organic or at least non-gmo, or that shit will fuck you up, allergic to soy or not. hope this helps.

pro tip:(I would avoid hops and beer completely though if you want to make your girl friend happy to be fair and honest here)
pro tip: PRO TIP: never ever EVER take a drug called finasteride. do your research. ask your doctor. talk to your dad, your uncle, your grandpa, and anyone else who might be taking it. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE ask your doctor before doing anything. I'm Not a doctor.

go ahead and do some research on people who get deficiencies on b12 and D3 (even people who eat meat and eggs get this, but they don't want you to know that)

b12 supposedly shows up in dirt alot, because the bacteria there make it
supposedly some people who study the past suggest people got more b12 because they didn't rinse off root vegetables or other plants very much before eating them because they didn't consider dirt as dangerous of a think as we do (or something along those lines) and ate more dirt accidentally. then again, great way to get parasites and other horrible diseases.

d3 is a controversial issue as well. alot of people just say "just go outside without a shirt on for a while every day"
and their advice is good and bad. yes, you will get some vitamin d just from exposing your skin to the sun, depending on your race you might need more or less….
but we also have to take into consideration the fact that our atmosphere is all fucked up. weather or not you believe in global warming or climate change doesn't matter a shitting bit. the fact is that for some reason, known or unknown, agreed upon or not, our atmosphere has some fucked up shit going on. alot more UV is getting through than it used to. this means more skin cancer, more sunburn, and more eye cancers or eye health problems.
so the b12 and d3 issue is a controversial one.
you can:
OR, you can do what I do: (and honestly I rather do it this way, plant based fegget lel or stronk manly meat man stereotype) and just get them from a brand I can trust.
I think it's silly but very sad that meat eaters get the b12 only because the animal is also given the same thing as a supplement, and we then watch those same people still get b12 deficiency anyway because it absorbs so poorly into the animals who are given the supplement (injected or added to food) and we again absorb it poorly when we eat the animal products.
I'm just saying.

VERY IMPORTANT TO AVOID PETTY ARGUMENT DERAILS

the last thread got derailed fast. if you aren't shills, why do you argue about the most stupid shit? Muh technology, muh guns, muh petty random shit. all I'm saying is eat your fruits and veg, and avoid shit thats scientifically proven (yes I know some science is shit, see red shift) to be bad for you. we can all jerk around pretending to know everything about ourselves, and I'm slightly guilty of this by association of trying my best to understand and making what I only believe are fair logical guesses, but it all comes down to this:

we all know that even the mightiest predator in the wild is preyed upon by the smallest of parasites, like mites, worms, and mosquitos for example. there are rare, if any at all exceptions for this. nobody is really immune to everything. we are all technically each others prey. you see, perfection is a dead end in this reality. the reason we are all so simultaneously tough and weak is because everything on earth can in some way fuck the shit up of someone or something else, while also being vulnerable to getting it's own shit fucked up by just about anything, even by accident.
since there is danger everywhere, we are all forced to constantly try our best, and that is what makes us weak, but also monsters.
Yea.
just take a look at the aboriginal peoples. they looked strong, but after the globalists reached them and gave them tshirts and alchohol, they look pathetic. they are a destroyed people. it's very sad.
just because we are capable of doing many different things, like the aboriginals were capable of accepting the tshirts and alchohol and other globalist bullshit which ruined their lives, doesn't mean that we should.
even if we are omnivores, and are capable of eating both plant based foods and animal based foods it doesn't mean that we should
if we are capable of getting all of our nutritional needs in a way that poses the least risks to us, and benefits us the most, then that is logically the way that we should do it.
which brings me to one of the most important points:
AVOID EATING SHIT, EAT GOOD THINGS.
go learn all about how the government subsidizes most of the worst and most unhealthy shit out there and ask yourself why they do that? ask yourselves why so many people that work in big pharma and other corporations work double jobs/double positions in the government. ask yourselves where the money goes when you buy food, and where your money goes when that very food makes you sick. who benefits from your ignorance and suffering? who throws millions and millions of dollars at the government crying and begging them to stop them from labeling GMO foods so that people are uninformed and unable to make a free choice in the store? who cries out in pain as they strike at the innocent?

yes I like nut milk. bitchs love my cashew sauce

I'm going to eat what's healthy, not because it's called natural. I avoid synthetic multivitamin shit, but I eat plants like spinach for the vitamins. I could say that the spinach (if it's organic, or I grew it myself) is more "natural" than the synthetic multivitamin and be fairly "fair" by doing so, but you got to be careful. not everything that's natural is good.
snakes. snakes are natural.
watch this funny fucking video.
guaranteed to make you laugh really hard, or you have a shitty sense of humor
http s://www.y outube.com/watch?v=AftZshnP8fs

make your own juice at home at least. store bought juice is just mostly sugar water, even if it's organic. But even then! why drink juice when you can eat the fruit itself? I would rather eat an apple and an orange than drink apple juice or orange juice.

Okay, listen. go to a store. pick up a bottle of any popular name brand multivitamin.
read all the different ingredient lists (usually more than one) and tell me you want to put that synthetic shit into your body. tell me that's healthy. protip: it's shit
even the vitamins themselves in the multivitamins are shit quality, not even to mention the horrible additives.
if I can eat spinach and nuts and herbs and other plants and get the same vitamins and minerals and nutrients, I'm definitely doing it that way.

want to share some recipes?
here is a good one:
or
protip: you don't have to use oil, just cook on a lower temp for longer so you get some crisp
anyone else got some good plant based recipes?

oh and I forgot, you can add some soy beans (out of the pod) (and remember always non-gmo at the very least!). they blend in nicely along side the peas, but add alot of extra texture contrast and some nice after flavors.

HOW TO AVOID FLUORIDE

HOW TO REMOVE FLUORIDE FROM YOUR BODY

youtube.com/watch?v=tS9NpmU6PHs
about bpa ^

>others will tell you "just buy some cheap-ass carbon filter!" which doesn't even remove significant amounts of chlorine but rather the chlorine "flavor" and don't remove any fluoride at all

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN TOOTHPASTE

another great trick or two for whitening your teeth is to brush your teeth with cinnamon, then put a small spoon of the yellow spice turmeric (related to ginger) in your mount and swishing it around until its a liquid (like mouthwash) for a few minutes. you can swallow the turmeric (but ask your doctor first) and then put a spoon of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it for another few minutes. spit the coconut oil out (in the trash, as it can freeze and harden in your pipes in cold weather, or may present other pipe clogging issues) and before you know it, a few days later you can notice a difference. (doing it every day of course, and changing your diet to a healthier one like this guide mentions)

Warning
Don't swallow any kind of toothpaste, ever. For this type of toothpaste the reason you don't want to swallow is the coumarin content. If you brush your teeth often, and you decide to be a dangerous idiot (absolutely not recommended! do not try this at home) and swallow the cinnamon toothpaste, you will get large doses of coumarin and get very sick or die.

I feel like my mouth is cleaner than ever, and again this is cheaper than any toothpaste you could ever buy in the store.

teflon and aluminum accumulates in your body and actually helps the fluoride hurt you more so avoid using kitchen wares made from those materials. also avoid copper. that shit can give you too much copper from what it releases into your food and cause you severe problems.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DEODORANT
deodorants often contain aluminum and other horrible toxic shit that gets absorbed by your skin.
(It's now obvious to you why chemtrails are a mix of barium, strontium, and aluminum besides other things)

Method1.

warning
magnesium chloride deodorant when used by begginers can feel itchy, sting, burn, and tickle. this happened to me because I wasn't used to it, and I used way too much. when I used less and continued using it didn't happen to me anymore.

Method 2. (more difficult and more uncomfortable, but some people prefer it)
and its done.

you can make very small amounts to practice until you get the right texture. its like a paste you put it on one finger and spread it onto your underarm.

always remember to read ingredient lists on everything.

RED PILL

alot of these are from aluminum factory run off but the BIGGEST scam and the reason why dentists and the government pushes fluoride so hard is because it is a waste product of refining plutonium and uranium enrichment for weapons and nuclear powerplants. It's insanely expensive to dispose of it legally so they sell it to dentists and the states to add to water as a supplement, medication without consent. People ingest it and it ends up in graveyards or downstream in the ocean, basically highly indirect illegal dumping.

Body care
if you can wash your hair with baking soda, and then vinegar, you avoid alot of crap from shampoo and conditioner (read those (((ingredients))) and shit your pants. it takes getting used to but you save loads of money from buying all that crap. I rub wet baking soda into my hair in the shower and rinse with water, then I add white distilled vinegar and rinse with water again, and then I let it dry and rub a small amount of coconut oil into my hair as my conditioner. If you can avoid the microwave too, and go organic or at least non-gmo and full plant based food, you avoid so much trash.

It takes some getting used to but never give up and you will succeed. remember to avoid things that seem expensive, while many companies and corporations that sell organic food exist, many are out to just get inexperienced shoppers money. usda organic oats and flax seeds and dry black beans from wholefoods (dispenser section where you fill your own bag) are usually a good price to compare other things from as "fair"

I am Not a doctor or a dentist. Ask your doctor and dentist before doing anything.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HIGH PROTEIN AND AMINO ACID MULTIVITAMIN CEREAL

First of all, all of those ingredients are just possiblities. You can choose to add or not add any combination of them and make your own custom cereal.

Secondly, you must probably not bring a calculator and a scale with you when you go shopping!

Do you even remember looking at cereal at any store and seeing how much it costs? I remember when the boxes of cereal were HUGE and only cost 2$ for a double pack. now cereal costs 7$ or more a box in most cases and the boxes are less than half the size they used to be. Not only that but cereal has become less dense. Cereal companies are literally selling you boxes full of air with "some cereal". Cereal has become the new potato chip bag and this is exactly why I want to stop supporting them, but I love cereal so much and I know other people do to, so I want to teach everyone how to be independent and self sufficient enough to make their own healthy and affordable cereal without any unhealthy additives. Screw the cereal companies. We freedom now.

I am not a doctor, a nutritionist, professional, or chef. ask your doctor before doing anything.

This is my law

and since I know you're all going to bitch about "muh vitamins" I'm going to wipe the floor with your preconceived notions! here are some facts

here is a list of vitamins and minerals and other good things that the human body needs. take note that there are many other whole plant foods that may contain similar vitamin, mineral, and nutrient contents but I wanted to keep this list from becoming too overwhelming so I only listed some of the better sources per specific nutrient.

I decided to make this list because I noticed that some people would post links cherry picking news stories about some dumbass or their stupid kids getting some horrible nutrient deficiency or disease because they decided to go full plant based or "vegan" and how the article shames them and shits all over them for making poor choices and how they should learn from it and start eating alot of animal products because plant foods don't have vitamins! they are just fully devoid of all nutrients! so start giving big dairy and meat industry your money so that you can make your body sick as shit so that you have to give all your money to big pharma and pay those hosptial bills!

Just totally disregard all stories of people who ate the standard american diet and had some horrible life threatenting emergency!

basically they want you to pay subscription fees for your prescription fees just like bad video game companies want you to pay for dlc and subscription fees to keep playing their game or being able to access online multiplayer. Oh sorry you were brainwashed from an early age to not consider a meal a "meal" unless it has some animal product on it? you got sick? good citizen go get your prescription medication so that your heart doesn't stop, and by the way you're on this pill for life. just another fee, just another bill, just another tax on your life.

so I'm going to show you that a whole plant food diet is loaded with vitamins and minerals. you just have to be smart enough to eat them in the right combination so that you get all of your vitamins. after you see this, you will probably decided to stop spending money on stupid multivitamins and start eating your vitamins the right way.

vitamins

Brussels Sprouts
Beet Greens
Spinach
Cabbage
Eggplant
Green Peas
Flaxseeds
Asparagus
Sunflower Seeds

Swiss Chard
Green Beans
Asparagus
Collard Greens
Mustard Greens
Bell Peppers
Bok Choy
Turnip Greens
Kale
Spinach
Beet Greens
Broccoli

Bell Peppers
Asparagus
Green Peas
Carrots
Tomatoes
Cantaloupe
Collard Greens
Brussels Sprouts
Fennel
Parsley
Chili Peppers
Swiss Chard
Mustard Greens
Eggplant
Turnip Greens
Cabbage
Spinach
Broccoli
Green Beans
Bok Choy
Beet Greens
Kale

Broccoli
Turnip Greens
Avocado
Lentils
Cucumber
Celery
Beet Greens
Asparagus
Dried Peas
Bell Peppers

Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic
Bok Choy
Bell Peppers
Turnip Greens
Cabbage

Almonds
Tomatoes
Oats
Onions
Carrots
Banana
Strawberries
Watermelon
Walnuts
Raspberries

Spinach
Broccoli
Beets
Lentils
Asparagus
Parsley
Black Beans
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Avocado
Kidney Beans
Papaya
Peas
Celery

Oranges
Blueberries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Cantaloupe
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Spinach
Peas
Kale
Asparagus
Bell Peppers
Grapefruit
Tomato
Lemon
Lime
Kiwi

Spinach
Turnip Greens
Swiss Chard
Carrots
Beet Greens
Kale
Collard Greens
Bok Choy
Tomato
Basil
Bell peppers
Parsley
Broccoli
Mustard Greens

Almonds
Spinach
Asparagus
Kale
Sunflower Seeds
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Avocado

Kiwi
Kale
Asparagus
Cilantro
Basil
Broccoli
Spinach
Parsley

minerals

Swiss Chard
Cabbage
Basil
Kale
Celery
Broccoli
Parsley
Oregano
Garlic
Spinach

Soybeans
Oats
Pumpkin Seeds
Peas
Lentils
Broccoli
Spinach
Asparagus
Tomato
Kidney beans
Black beans
Sesame Seeds
Cashews
Sunflower Seeds
Almonds
Flax Seeds
Onions

Spinach
Beets
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Kale
Asparagus
Celery
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Peas

just eat some natural salt (food grade obviously)
(I very rarely add small amounts of natural salt to my food for the sodium chloride)
I dont always use salt, but when I do I use a little.

Spinach
Pumpkin Seeds
Soy Beans
Cashews
Sesame Seeds
Black Beans
Kidney beans
Almonds
Dark Chocolate

Kidney Beans
Lentils
Peas
Black Beans
Oats
Tomato
Celery
Carrots
Walnuts
Almonds

Spinach
Oats
Pineapple
Raspberries
Strawberries
Turmeric
Kale
Garlic
Soy Beans
Basil
Lentils
Peas
Almonds
Celery
Kidney Beans
Banana
Onions
Black Beans

Spinach
Cumin
Parsley
Turmeric
Asparagus
Soy Beans
Lentils
Pumpkin Seeds
Kale
Black Beans
Peas
Broccoli
Kidney Beans

Asparagus
Lentils
Spinach
Cashews
Peas
Pumpkin Seeds
Broccoli
Sesame Seeds
Oats
Tomato

Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Kale
Cashews
Soy Beans
Spinach
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
Almonds
Lentils
Peas
Flax Seeds
Pineapple
Raspberries
Grapes
Broccoli
Kiwi

Spirulina
Kelp
Strawberries
Dried Seaweed

Brazil nuts (has alot! don't eat too many)
Mustard Seeds
Sunflower Seeds
Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Flax Seeds
Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic

Oats
Tomato
Broccoli
Apples
Bananas
Green Beans
Molasses
Prunes
Dates

Broccoli
Carrots
Almonds
Dates
Prunes
Walnuts
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Avocados
Bananas
Onions
Cashews

horsetail is one of the best
do your research

amino acids
(hemp protein powder is great for this since it contains ALL the essential and non essential amino acids!)
eating both hemp protein powder and spirulina powder is an excellent way to stay on top of your essential and non essential amino acid needs.

I like to sprinkle spirulina and hemp protein powder on my cereal. turns it an alien blue green color, tastes the same. smells chalky though.
hemp protein powder is great to add with some cacao powder and raisins in the blender with just water, you don't even need milk. makes the best the best the best chocolate protein smoothie I ever drank.

other good sources of plant protein include
(they may or may not be as complete in the amino acids as hemp, but eating a variety of different plant foods is a cool way to overlap their nutritional content so you get a bit of everything from each)
peas
beans
nuts
seeds like chia and flax
oats
peanut butter (get the natural stuff. no ingredients other than peanuts)
broccoli

best fiber
oats
beans
flax seeds
chia seeds
peas
broccoli
lentils

best healthy carbs
beans
oats
peas
lentils

best omega 3's
walnuts
chia seeds
flax seeds
pumpkin seeds
remember to buy your chia seeds and flax seeds whole, store them in a dark cool place, and grind them at home right before use. you don't want fats that went bad. those are vulnerable to spoiling even if you don't notice.

best fats
nuts
seeds
avocados

broccoli
asparagus
spinach
peas
nuts

citrus fruits
nuts

another way of getting phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl inositol is to find a good source of non-gmo organic soy lecithin (if you don't mind soy)

Warning
there is a connection between eating meat, choline, carnitine, getting cancer and cholesterol problems, and TMAO. this is a great video explaining this. what's the funny part? doesn't get digested the same way in people who eat a strictly plant based diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask a doctor and nutritionist before doing anything.

just to be clear, this isn't a post made by the OP.

hey user, I'm sure you guessed it by now but I'm strongly against any animal products. not simply because of the animal suffering that's going on, but because they are unhealthy as shit. even if the animals didn't suffer at all I would still choose to avoid eating things that are harmful to my body.

good question user, why are random names listed around your food pyramid?

why is oil listed somewhere near some plants?

anyways, those are my comments.

almost forgot

and now we prepare for the giant flood of brainwashed lemmings who don't think food is a meal unless there's a dead piece of animal on the plate, and the shills who fear for their profit loss!

they're also afraid as fuck of people eating healthy because people who get their vitamins and minerals (like iodine, boron, vitamin C, selenium, and so on) are better equipped to deal with the fluoride and mercury in their system. find a very informed doctor and ask them about this, they will blow your mind.

Good thread OP.
I think you made a bit of mistake posting it on Holla Forums, seeing as it is not as appreciated as it ought to be.

That being said, I would like some criticism on how my diet is:
Sometimes I will snack on more than one banana, some carrots here and there, also a protein bar with no sugar.

Another thing, I go out to the gym 4 days a week. 2 days are dedicated cardio, 4 miles usually. The rest is all over workout, leg day one day and weight lifting the next.

How do I stop drinking soda/pop?

So OP, what is my diet doing to my body? If you would not mind giving me a run down.

I'm glad you know where this psuedo science shit belongs

You just stop. Every time you are thirsty, drink water instead. Never buy it and never opt for it while you are out and about. Drink water till your belly is full.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT YOUR ETHICS AREN'T MORE PERSUASIVE THAN THE TASTE OF FLESH

pic related

I can't agree with the animal products thing, I'm sorry. My problem is portion control - I've cut out lunches and have tried filling everything I can with mixed greens, especially spinach, managed to completely cut out all drinks but water and homemade coffee, snack on blueberries, etc. But the occasional scrambled eggs for breakfast isn't going to keep me from going full trap-tier, eating too much and giving into the bottomless hunger I've been given by "eat everything on your plate" parents might. I don't think the strip of prosciutto in a veggie pita is my problem, but I'd love to talk with you more about it.

but kfc has $5 meal box

but just bought pizza and beer. it's f-friday night

responding in parts
body too long
thank you.
I don't really know where else to post it. got some suggestions?

I'll try my best to give you my completely unprofessional opinion.

is it at the very least your stores cheapest generic brand of spring water? easiest and cheapest first step to reduce fluoride exposure.

banana is good, cream and sugar and eggs are bad. (check out about where I said things about omega 3, protein, and how to make your own cereal) also it's easy to make your own nut milk. just cashews and almonds in the blender with some water. coffee is okay as long as you don't drink too much, and don't drink it every single day. don't need to get up very early over the weekend? take a break when you can. always being on caffeine isn't good. it has it's health benefits, but too much of anything as they say.

you made me realize to update the cereal portion of the thread copypasta! here:

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HIGH PROTEIN AND AMINO ACID MULTIVITAMIN CEREAL AND NUTMILK

to make nutmilk

you could also dump a can of pumpkin in this! it's like pumpkin pie cereal!

carrots are good, turkey is bad. cheese is bad, (all addictive) iceberg lettuce isn't really bad but It doesn't really give you alot of vitamins to be honest. the pickle is on the "meh" side and probably has alot of salt. mayo is bad too. whole wheat bread is probably not what you want to eat, in fact any wheat is something you should probbaly avoid.
I suggest eating a balanced mix of all the plant foods I listed so that you get a good amount of each vitamin and mineral. I usually eat a nice lunch of spinach and black beans with some carrots just to start with. then I drink a green smoothie. the green powders from znaturalfoods.com are fairly affordable if you avoid their obviously unfairly priced products.

ceaser salad? that's got fetta cheese in it right? chicken nope. carrots and broccoli are good and potato is fine as long as you don't eat too much, but if you want to lose weight and stay low, you avoid simple carbs like wheat/corn/rice/potato even if it's brown rice or whole grain wheat or sweet potato. eat more complex carbs like black beans and dark red kidney beans. include more spinach and kale in meals, more garlic and onions if you can handle it. lots of greens beans onions and so on.

vodka I can't really complain much about. never got beer belly from vodka. I wouldn't drink more than a small shot (don't drink if you're legally underage) of vodka every week or two to be honest. carbonated water is a funky grey area because it's difficult to know where they got their carbon dioxide from. some studies suggest that even plain carbonated water may have a decalcifying effect on the skeletal system (your bones and teeth get weaker) so maybe just drink clean water instead. whisky is really not that healthy, but I have a feeling you're not going to quit. you should do some research into the chemicals that form when whiskey is made, some are fairly nasty for you. whiskey people have a developed taste for it and tend to be whisky drinkers for life from what I have experienced. if you can avoid it, good. if you can't, then only drink it rarely for special occasions.

if you over eat lots of fruit and don't eat enough vegetables, you will eventually get too much sugar and start to get a little chubby and you will say "I have no idea where this is coming from". eat too much carrots and you might turn orange. beta carotene OD. does nothing to some people, hurts others pretty bad as it converts to vitamin A. I wouldn't risk overdoing it. ask your doctor. Protein bar, really depends. most protein bars are just as bad, if not worse than the junk food snack bars sold next to the lines at shopping stores. you can actually convert my home made cereal recipe into a cereal protein bar by the way. just add a little peanut butter (ONLY PEANUTS, no other ingredients) until it sticks together and then and smash it together and press it into bar shapes. "walla."

whatever works for you and feels good without hurting.

so what, you're like somewhere a level or two better than "between skinny fat and ottermode" ?

I am not a doctor. ask your doctor before doing anything.

first thing you need to do is STOP. unless you're diabetic, in that case it might kill you. Ask your doctor before doing anything. I am NOT a doctor.

Basically, when I quit soda I started drinking lots of clean water. I also brewed green tea, white tea, and other favorites. (avoiding black tea though because it kills your teeth so fucking bad like soda) drinking lots of tea will stain your teeth so drink with a straw but be careful.

there's a study that suggests sugar is more addictive than cocaine. you have to stop that addiction. eventually (some people takes a few weeks, some takes a few years) you won't crave it anymore or will simply crave a nice piece of fruit instead of a sugary drink.

lel post screenshots shillfaggot. I always btfo all shills who post in my threads.

wait, can you be more clear? bit confused tbh.

I seriously hope you don't fall for globalist civillian chow

:D

bemp

Thank you for your effort. Why is fluoride bad? If you had to make a pantry/refrigerator from 15 foods, what would they be?

I try my best.

thyroid and endocrine system disruptor. lots of people also say it calcifies the pineal gland. people these days get loads of fluoride exposure. they drink it in their water, they brush their teeth with it, they rinse their mouthwash (some contain fluoride) then they go to the dentist and get a cleaning, guess what's in the stuff they use, and then the dentist gives you a fluoride rinse as well. it's way too damn much. alot of kids and people get "dental and skeletal fluorosis".

scroll up the the section where I mention foods for every vitamin and mineral. honestly lots like those.
nuts, seeds, beans, greens, onions, garlic, fruit, veg, oats, favoring complex carbs, avoiding simple carbs and simple sugars and most if not all proccessed foods. whole food, plant based diet avoiding pesticides and gmo's. organic if possible, non-gmo at the very least. shop where you can afford it. don't get ripped off. (whole food, not the store wholepaycheck)

I am Not a doctor. Ask your doctor before doing anything.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
You are kind of a faggot, you know that?
Grain is for peasants and contains anti-nutrients which will slowly kill you and make your insides stink (bigu).
Since most of you have wasted much of your jing by masturbating it would be wise to consume some dairy substances especially raw eggs for the lecithin.
You are lucky I stopped by this thread but that's all I'll share for now, my nutrition has gone extra-dimensional.
Oh yeah and try drinking pee tastes great on a fruitarian diet.

oh boy a dietary thread
shit.
and good grief how many of these posts are OP swinging at imaginary counter arguments. he's like a case study in vegan brain problems.

Classic smug ass vegan bullshit. Yes, fruits and veggies are good. Yes, the world is full of brainwashed lazy dumbasses who fill their bodies with junk and push for fat acceptance and give the producers of the junk more incentive to make junk.

Is sparkling water an acceptable alternative? I've started drinking it since it's cheaper and better tasting than soda.

kys op

OP is being pretty heavy handed and rude, but I'm willing to try a lot of what is posted here. I've been sort of uncucking my body for years after I recovered from obesity in my early teens, but I'm having trouble kicking being omnivorous and don't care much to try to, I simply keep the ratio of vegetables and fruits to other foods in a better balance than most people. Unfortunately I still live with my parents and am at the mercy of what they buy for the family, so I eat whatever fruits I can get my hands on especially since I heard getting more fruit could stop my panic attacks. I refuse to eat junk food or fast food when with friends and it's what they're getting. I hope my consumption of eggs, fish, grains, and meat won't give OP a heart attack.

Jesus christ this is some shit shilling.
Is spam bannable on Holla Forums? Because this is definitely spam.

Give me one good reason I shouldn't continue to eat eggs and fish. I can live without other shit but those don't seem remotely unhealthy.

Mercury, Cholesterol, Parasites.

Meatheads btfo

Most useful thing since OP's original several posts. Done and done.

Also what is OP's opinion on an old fashioned vegetarian diet? I have purged all meat, all soda, virtually all GMOs, most processed sugars and carbs, but still consume some limited eggs, milk and cheese, etc.

I'm gonna have dinner now. Greek salad with spinach, romaine lettuce, black olives, avocado, feta cheese and vinaigrette. Delicious!

It sucks to eat healthy tbh. Before I eat a salad I just stare at it for a few minutes and wonder how someone can enjoy eating something that looks so depressing. It looks wet and cold like it came out of a morgue (seriously, who the fuck has time to make a fresh salad?) The lettuce just lays under the chicken like some jaded whore. And the sweet tomatoes look like a couple cucks waiting in the corner.

It's like my plate is saying fuck you.

Just meme my diet up, Jesus fucking Christ.

Many of your recommendations for vitamins are sources of goitrogens, which are bad for the thyroid. Unbalanced sources of nutrition is one thing that happens when you avoid animal products at all costs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goitrogen

raypeat.com/articles/articles/vegetables.shtml

A major problem with a diet free of animal products is being unable to make use of livers and dairy, both natural sources of preformed vitamin A and K2. Metabolic and nutritional issues that prevent the conversion of beta carotene and K1 to their active forms are not uncommon. Nature is gentle on young mammals by offering them milk to offset any metabolic hiccups that may occur in development, and since humans are so long lived and may need to overcome many more health and development problems in a single lifetime, it is wise for them to keep dairy products at least handy if not consumed regularly.

functionalps.com/blog/2012/10/08/carotenemia-hypothyroidism/

humans don't have big pointy teeth because as they became more intelligent, they didn't need to kill stuff or fight with their teeth

as for OP's silliness, yea whatever

vegetarianism has been a dietary fad for thousands of years–but there's never been any sustained culture that ate meat-free, except for brief periods when no meat was available
in fact–it was only until very recently (the 1950's) that all the necessary nutrients humans needed were even identified. which pretty much guarantees that all the vegetarians before that were technically malnourished

meanwhile, the Inuit have been eating meat-only for roughly 5000 years.
if eating only meat was bad for you, all the Eskimos should have died off a long long time ago.

vegans can consume all the fluoride they want

Hitler wasn't vegetarian, and he was a weak-willed substance abuser, look at his frail feeble body.

except he was a vegetarian though, vegetarians and vegans have constantly tried to have the wikipedia page saying he is removed, but can never present evidence to back their claims up. if you can, it will be a first
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

he was vegetarian during world war 2, but not before that

by that logic you probably arent a vegetarian/vegan unless you were since birth

I'm 97% veganish 97% of the time

so im guessing you accept hitler was a vegetarian then. btw, reminder

If that's so healthy and natural how come every vegetarian is so weak. Those who don't take supplements looks like life force had been sucked out of them.
I always say have balanced diet, over extremism.

but were Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot meat eaters…

it could have been way worse

Wow, that is one enormously dumb, stupid image. And that is one dumb, stupid user.

He's absolutely right. Every vegan I have ever met is a skinny twig boy. It's concerning, really. Why do you punish your bodies like that? You enormous cucks.

You know, when the anecdotes are universally the same…

billions of people claim god exists, billions claim allah exists, does allah and god (if you're an atheist) or just allah (if you're a christian) exist now because muh gorillions of anecdotes?

except it's not, both are anecdotes, doesnt make either true

No. One has a very limited set of observable states, and all states are physically possible. A vegan can have a healthy body weight, or he can be a weak little twig boy feg. It's exclusively the latter.

You have no idea what you're talking about, user. That's why you ended up buying into your vegan friends' lies.

google.com.au/search?q=vegan bodybuilders&rlz=1C1MSIM_enAU736AU736&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiF49LGk9vTAhVIHpQKHdRKAGAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974
disproved, feel free to post any studies to back yourself up btw
christianity, islam or neither cannot all be true

Now that is anecdotal evidence, not to mention heavy cherry picking. To those guys, it's a job to be vegan and bodybuilders at the same time, so people like you can feel better about being a weak twig boy. You don't know what these guys are really eating.

Show us your arms, twig boy.

no it's not, anecdotal relates to personal accounts as evidence, like, idk, this
the link refutes your claim that vegans are "exclusively…[weak little twig boy feg[s]]"

When you have to take me seriously when I say "exclusively," you know you've lost. I'll also bet you that those pictures are not of vegans. They're just vegan propaganda.

you're on 8ch, every second person here has autism, of course i take you at your word
nice no true scotsman

Jesus, you're annoying.

OP, post your lifting stats.

If you don't lift, there's no reason for me to listen to you whatsoever.

Ah, yes, baboumian, the guy who got strong on a omni diet using PEDs and then went vegan. strong case for veganism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrik_Baboumian

Set world records and broke PBs while being vegetarian and vegan.

try triggering us with facts backed by research instead

Nigger, do I look like GGtwitter? Stop being a vegecuck and eat some motherfucking bacon!

i cant be the best version of myself if i follow an inferior diet

Broke one WR since. He has declined. He also doesn't compete in the heaviest classes, partly because he's a manlet.

But yeah, I guess eating vegan works when you're on PEDs. I mean, look at rich panini. He likes oily foods so much he injects oil directly into his biceps.

2009 World record log lift -105 kg (165 kg)
2012 World record beer keg lifting (150,2 kg)[6]
2012 World record Front Hold 20 kg (1:26,14 Minuten)[7]
2013 World record yoke-walk, 550,2 kg over 10 m in Toronto[8]
2015 World record yoke-walk, 560 kg in 28 seconds[9]
that's 5 world records, not mentioning the German records he set, but don't let the facts stand in the way of your narrative.

By what measure?

Why the gap in 2013-2015? Why only one new WR?

I guess you concede that this proves nothing for people who don't take PEDs though.

That's your measure of if someone's declining? They have a year gap in between their WRs? I'd be interested to know what you think someone has to achieve in order to be making progress. I'd recommend looking up what diminishing returns means as well.

As for drug accusations, they are leveled against anyone whose athletically successful, unless you have proof, doesn't mean much.

You can make arguments for eating healthier all you want but can you make any arguments for why I would want to live on this earth as a decrepit fuck even longer than I would just eating what I want to? Or how sacrificing the enjoyment of unhealthy food for my entire life is somehow worth having a few more years to be an old potentially dementia ridden bag of bones that nobody in the world cares about because everyone I've ever loved is dead?

Yeah no thanks, I'm going to enjoy things in life despite them decreasing my lifespan because I'm of the opinion that quality is better than quantity.

Diminishing returns does not mean no returns. Check out Brian Shaw and his recent track record.

In 2007, given his meaurements on wikipedia and highball 35 % bodyfat, his FFMI would still be above 25. If you don't think he is taking PEDs, do you think every single person who doesn't he took the WRs from weren't on them either? You're way out of your league on this one. Also explain how WR lifts in general have increased so greatly after the advent and proliferation of PEDs.

yet he was still making gains as evidenced by his breaking WRs and setting German records, so it wasn't no returns
ok, if his ffmi is about 25 then fair enough, he was quite likely on gear, what does this proves about meat free diets though?

Nothing, which is exactly my point. It only pertains to PED users.

You idiots can find a way to overcomplicate everything.

PORK

get a huge chunk of pork, stab the fuck out of it, soak it in water with vinegar for 1h, drain the filth. stick garlic in the holes. throw it in a heatproof dish in the oven + a cup of water. use a spoon to pour the water over the meat every 20 minutes so it doesn't dry out. figure out temp/time urself.

DAIRY

either locally sourced milk or fermented goods, like kefir, yogurt and cheese

the above two are 90% of your nutrition right there. the remaining 10% is fibre (so you can shit) and some vegetables and fruit here and there for teh vitaminz.

FLUORIDE

parsley removes it from the body. throw it in a pot of water and boil for 10 minutes.

HOW TO DETOX

1 tablespoon of sodium thiosulphate + 1 tablespoon of vitamin c powder in a cup of warm water. take it before you go to bed. in the morning you will shit out parasites, heavy metals, bacteria, chemicals, toxins, gmo crap that got stuck to your digestive tract, all sorts of
disgusting stuff. down some kind of probiotic (or even just a yogurt) once this happens, and a multi-mineral supplement and a drop or two of iodine. do this every day for 1 month then take a 1 year break. this will also make you look younger btw.

TURPENTINE

my favorite thing in the world. dilute 1-3 drops of pharmaceutical grade pine oil with a tablespoon of oil (peanut, olive, sunflower whatever you're into) and drink it. DO NOT mix with either sodium thiosulphate or alcohol. 12h break between drinking turpentine and either of those two. this is the stuff that makes you feel like a newborn baby.

That's literally it. Save these words somewhere and refer to them as and when needed.

and one more thing, learn to love aspirin. it's possible to get it without the stomache-bleed inducing additives if you look far and wide.

THIS IS MY LAW

provide facts.

make your insides stink? not as much as your animal graveyard intestines probably do. you didn't read the sections related to the phytate so I know you just called me a faggot and skimmed past the thread because you're a lazy cunt.

also skipped the lecithin section.

I'm so lucky! yes, keep believing in luck. keep believing in coincidences you interdimensional jackass.

sure buddy, now please have a nice day.

most of them are shit, but not mine. alot of people say this. but how many actually do good?
nice globalist conditioning.
"oh shit I hate the feeling of cognitive dissonance!"
everything you disagree with is imaginary right?
who's really the one with mental issues?

my single neatly organized thread just CRASSSSHHED onto Holla Forums just CRASSH!! wow!

were you trying to troll but it kind of just fell apart?

if I'm not completely mistaken I think that sparkling is just a marketing term for a slightly different type of carbonated water.

but I'm too busy coltivating things in my colto tanks

How m8? please screen shot where I'm being rude.

that's a start but ask your doctor first.

save this thread and show your family and tell them to ask their doctors about it. I have heard alot of good stories where people make their families aware and get surprising amounts of support (not always) and they make a big change for the better.

do not forget to check out the section that gives examples of all the different foods that contain all the different vitamins and minerals! you're not eating right unless your getting everything you need. don't forget the b12 and D3.

I'm not going to freak out and judge you. obviously you know that I think that stuff is pure shit and poison, but I don't need to be an asshole about it. if there were no people out there eating like you, I wouldn't have even made the thread in the first place. I want to make people better.

I'm Not a doctor. Ask your doctor before doing anything.

did you even read the thread? is it shilling because your scared someone is going to tell you to stop eating shit junkfood? no need to freak out.

anything you don't agree with is automatically spam.

yea and much more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_fish
foodandwaterwatch.org/food/genetically-engineered-foods/stop-frankenfish/
centerforfoodsafety.org/issues/309/ge-fish
salmonnation.com/fish/gefish.html
theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/25/canada-genetically-modified-salmon-commercial
livescience.com/25799-frankenfish-salmon-gmo.html

The obesogen (chemicals that signal cells to turn into fat cells) organotin has been found in large amounts in fish.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16690801
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16807202

High levels of PCB (industrial toxin) in fish oil, fish, and eggs (94% of eggs tested).
efsa.europa.eu/de/scdocs/doc/1701.pdf

Even when meat consumption is reduced to only fish and eggs, insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) remained relatively the same.
Notes: IGF-1 has been shown to promote cancer growth.
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1441.full.pdf html

Fire retardant chemicals (PBDE) and polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs) found heavily in meats.
Notes: For PBDEs, fish was the worst offender.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1626425/pdf/ehp0114-001515.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21491934

Perfluorochemicals (linked to thyroid disease) exposure comes from meat, fish, and eggs.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20377175

Xenoestrogens (human made chemicals with estrogenic effects) have been found the most in fish.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12477510

Methionine (an amino acid) is required for many cancers and tumors to stay alive and grow. Methionine is found virtually only in animal products (with eggs, fish, and chicken being the worst).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4524624

Mercury in fish shown to outweigh benefits of omega-3s when it comes to brain development (specifically IQ).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22079313

Some chemicals (dioxins, PCB, and DDE) found in fish have half lives as high as 10 years.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600453/

youtube.com/watch?v=86wnNSffdQM
youtube.com/watch?v=wNvvWW7ueI4
youtube.com/watch?v=I60O474F_GI
youtube.com/watch?v=tOAc71p-PLg
youtube.com/watch?v=UNwXal7h1K4
youtube.com/watch?v=UD-2KiBRrck
youtube.com/watch?v=3l9T9t4s3uk
youtube.com/watch?v=X_RKtP4D9uI
youtube.com/watch?v=jcY3bzte3cg
youtube.com/watch?v=0iMaNqAyljs

dairy
youtube.com/watch?v=OIZaZq5lUew
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW32vLq340
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ftoy6jqxm8
youtube.com/watch?v=XYnsaiJvoPg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q29DB1RJx4s
youtube.com/watch?v=zPgfnwNjZ8I
youtube.com/watch?v=fUOexcqfX4k
youtube.com/watch?v=M33fV0IE9zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo
youtube.com/watch?v=4S2BQBL9EQk
youtube.com/watch?v=K4TrLFI-VVI
youtube.com/watch?v=UdwHdXa85NE
youtube.com/watch?v=qAnD9XKI7J4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7i7syFWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=7wjx6LYzmVw

ask your doctor the difference between the health of people who are fully vegan (and doing it correctly with all vitamins and minerals and necessary nutrients and amino acids and omega 3 accounted for) vs vegetarians who still eat milk, cheese, eggs. you will be surprised.

instead of olives, I would add more avocado to be honest. olives have way too much salt.
instead of feta cheese, I woul still add even more avocado. olives might have some healthy fat, but the salt ruins it, feta you know already.
might as well spend less on feta and olives and spend that same money on more avocado. better nutrients and better quality fat.

the vinaigrette I'm guessing is vinegar and olive oil and some other spices mixed up.
I would say don't add the oil in. just splash the balsamic vinegar on your salad as is. you will taste it better than if it's mixed with the olive oil.
also look up the olive oil mafia. really creepy stuff considering how easy it is for them to fake olive oil and how difficult it is for people to know if it's real or fake even with a science lab. honestly, I wouldn't reccomend you put oil on anything. just eat some nuts and seeds and avocado. better that way.

only if you don't know how to do it. I felt this way once and then discovered all the ways of doing everything. I actually have fun. if it's not tasty and healthy then there is no point right?

so you prepared some lazy ass pile of wilted slop you let sit there for too long and it's the salads fault you don't like it?

I think you're trolling me now, this is funny.

seriously why are you eating salad if it has chicken in it. you really think that's good?

listen user. set aside some space for when you want to make it fresh. get your fresh ingredients somewhere that sells them at a fair price. make it fresh at home and then eat it right away.

fun salad recipe for beginners

wash everything really good then squeeze some lime and lemon juice in a cup with water for your drink (just lemony limey water, kinda nice actually unless you're brainwashed to drink soda)
and then squeeze the rest of the lemon lime juice in the salad greens after shredding them into bite size pieces, add everything else in, pour in some balsamic vinegar, drain the canned beans and corn and add them in on top of the greens after washing and mix it all together. leave the salsa on the side and eat a spoon of it every few bites after the salad. take a sip of your drink and chill. nice.

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/12-year-old-vegan-has-the-degenerating-bones-of-80-year-old/

I bet her parents stuffed her face with kale but it still wasn't enough to stop the severe rickets because plant based vitamin D sucks.

if veganism is the perfect diet it should work in any environment.

sage because this faggot has planted this bait before.

I don't think there are nearly enough of those in plant foods to hurt anyone. I have been eating plant based for quite a while and never had any problems.

which is why I mentioned a list of what foods correspond to each vitamin and mineral.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goitrogen
archive.is/nAocO

this is why you eat iodine rich foods like I mentioned in my thread (did you read or skim?) it's important to get a good amount, but not too much as it can also be harmful to have too much iodine.

Spirulina
Kelp
Strawberries
Dried Seaweed

seems fishy

poor people couldn't easily get dietary variety and ate too much of the same things. I'm not surprised they got sick.

if you research the amount of protein that people actually need every day, and then research the amount of protein found in plant foods, you quickly realise that vegans are doing alright. even potatos have some. I wouldn't depend on them though. variety is very imporant.

so basically

I am Not a doctor. Ask your doctor before doing anything.

When you die of a vitamin b12 defiency heart attack… you won't care because you're dead.

isolated case
is not an argument
the american dietetics association released a statement that vegetarian and vegan diets are adequate for all stages of life:
andjrnl.org/article/S0002-8223(03)00294-3/fulltext

is your kid autistic?

I will say this. have complete faith in the bible and you will falter. have complete faith in science and you will do the same.

where

that's a big assumption to make considering that rice and beans has been a staple food for certain cultures for very very long and rice and beans just happen to contain amino acids that complement each other. (one has amino acids that the other doesn't) and how do you explain ancient cultures eating hemp seeds? (contains all the essential amino acids)

they are different obviously. how? I don't know.

because the Eskimos eat the same meat that everyone in America does. right?

important. read this for anti derailment

and health officials also said trans fats are better for your heart than butter but that turned out to be complete bullshit.

you're autistic aren't you? there was a study on autism and vitamin D defiency during and after pregnancy.

was your mommy a vegan?

solid logic fam

you're autistic. you've been samefagging your thread since yesterday. I heard autists are extremely OCD.

Uhhhh hello?
DELETE THIS

minerals

Swiss Chard

Cabbage

Basil

Kale

Celery

Broccoli

Parsley

Oregano

Garlic

Spinach

where do you think you are?

I can see the thread derail happening. let's take control now while there is still good discussion

and by that I mean, stop the derail.

thanks for the facts and critical thought.

that's a nice argument.

why do you guys reply to these people?

engineered thread derail. lel.

I'm just starting at the gym but I'm doing great. can leg press 100lbs. I know that's not much but I'm just starting.

what gap?

archive.is/e3OcY

vegetarian since 2005
became a vegan in 2011
4 more world records after going vegan

Set world records and broke PBs while being vegetarian and vegan.

btw what are PBs?

did he like the peanutbutter?

personal best

Great thread, if only we had IDs, we'd see >(80).
Nobody cares, OP. Go be a passive aggresive cunt somewhere else.

do you want to live every year taking tons of prescription drugs for all the health problems you're likely to get on the standard american diet? do you want a higher risk for diabetes, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, prostate cancer, breast cancer (men have tissues there too), alzheimer's, dementia, and many other cancers and health issues?

or would you rather maybe live the same, or maybe even live a little longer but have a higher quality of life until your day (hopefully naturally) comes?

then you just proved yourself wrong buddy. if you eat shit you will live years in health problem hell before the natural end. alternatively, you can eat healthy and there's a higher possibility that you will live more years peacefully and in good health.

quality of life, over quantity of junk food experiences. you choose.

you don't like?

Yea maybe more. I'm an involved OP and I don't just pump out a thread and dump it on you guys. I stick around and answer questions because I'm a good fucking person and a real human bean. alright bro?

you really need to sort your life out before you provide deconstructive criticism and point out problems in everyone else.

What if I caught my own fish and owned a few chickens?

what the fuck? never do this.

okay big pharma shill

ENJOY YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS

he's the samefag from halfchan that spammed the cooking board and the same one here spamming same shit over and over again.

he's definitely autistic.

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/14/autism-linked-to-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy-researchers-find

i think that cinches it. his mommy was a vegan.

young vegans always talk this way. wait til your 50 or 60…

See people, this is what happens when misinformed idiots try to do veganism.

read my thread top to bottom. especially the sections that mention what foods contain what vitamins and the sections that tell you to supplement b12 and vitaminD.

Do you even care how stupid you look? read the fucking thread. it talks about b12.

in what clean and uncontaminated river or body of water left on the entire earth would you catch a fish?

as for chickens, you're still eating the hormones that they produce naturally in their own body.

literally anyone in the entire internet brings up veganism:

you weren't there. its definitely him. autists are fucking OCD about things. this guy is obsessed with starting vegtard threads and arguing for 16 or 17 hours straight.

soy is filled with plant estrogens.

sure they are. what about lions, tigers, wolves, sharks, cheetahs, dingos, hyenas?

killer whales are vegans?!

i call bullshit

That was your first mistake.
Bringing up veganism.
Jesus suck more dicks, please, you have to suck them all cause no one else is as interested in gobbling dicks as hard as you are interested in gobbling dicks.
On the plus side its actually vegan.

You're a fucking dumb faggot. I knew you would use that dumb faggot ass piece of shit logic that you didn't even bother to think through because you're such a fucking retarded asshole.

If there are no uncontaminated animals then there are also no uncontaminated plants making your whole stupid non-argument moot.

I guess all omnivores are dying from their meals then. RIP all those bears, dogs, cats, apes, reptiles, birds, etc. ;_;

I hope you die.

So you think I'm him? you make assumptions too easily. you've been talking to me. (I'm the OP, and I don't post in halfchan) fuck jewgle captcha

I rather eat soy than chicken. I rather reduce my risk for cancer than increase it. ask your doctor about it and look up the studies. I am Not a doctor.

thanks for proving you have no argument.

try to find a clean animal? oh sorry didn't work out for you? try to find a clean plant. now we're getting somewhere.

shows how much understanding of biology you have. listing different subspecies all over the fucking place with varying dietary needs. fucking hilarious.

Oh, Ruined my day! thanks for proving you have no argument.

shit tier

and check my double doubles you saucy cunt

Does it make you upset if I sage this tub? Does that blue, underlined Anonymous anger you? Is it in jarring contrast to the rest of the posts?

wait a moment, that's TRIPLE DOUBLES

I'm an involved OP and I don't just pump out a thread and dump it on you guys. I stick around and answer questions because I'm a good fucking person and a real human bean. alright bro?

Point the way, fag. You can't because there isn't. If there's no clean animals there's no clean plants. Because the unclean animals pollinate and shit on and then decompose and fertilize the plants, making them unclean.

All have some type of omnivorous species that do just fine. But when a human abides by their omnivorous nature it's suddenly bad for them according to your stupid ass.

Again, please die. Please.

No, you either try to pad your thread by responding to every post separately or you are unable to contain your anger at dissent and just pump out butthurt replies as you read posts that are not yours as if this is Wrong Planet or something.

hey anti vegan faggots

8ch.net/b/res/6995599.html

Decent for people who dont want to eat meat. But for the everyman chicken breasts should be included into this post i think. You look up what body builders and Pro fighters eat, you cant get that protein with plants alone.

not OP, but he does have a point with fish; rivers, oceans etc. get runoff which contains pesticides, heavy metals, etc. which the fish then bioaccumulates, and if the fish you eat is carnivorous, e.g. tuna, it also biomagnifies (tuna eats smaller fish, which ate plankton or krill, which had also bioaccumulated heavy metals n shit, so it's even more concentrated. same sort of thing happens to sea vegetables and seaweed, as they exist in the same environment as the fish. on the land it can be a problem, depending on location, for plants and for the animals that eat them, but its not nearly as widespread as for aquatic environments

okay I-
you just went full retard.

different animals with different dietary needs. insults flying, no logic.

you have clearly never heard of a clean plot of fertile land. rivers and oceans are fucked. clean pieces of land do still exist. thanks for proving that you have no facts and no argument. btfo.

thanks for proving you have no argument. btfo.

Yes you can. read my thread without skimming it.

Your reply is completely disconnected from my post. You're either mentally ill or a bot.

I defeated you in an internet argument so I'm a bot. beep boop. btfo-boop

they don't pay you enough

You "defeated" me in an internet argument.
I fail to see either. What I do see is severe autism.

and rice has unnatural arsenic coating on its surface. most people don't wash rice.

just because its a plant doesn't mean its safe to eat. the soil can be toxic with pesticides and the crops themselves have built in poison to kill bug which monsanto swears is absolutely safe to eat by all 7 billion people regardless of genetic differences.

Myth: Use of soy as a food dates back many thousands of years.
Truth: Soy was first used as a food during the late Chou dynasty (1134-246 BC), only after the Chinese learned to ferment soy beans to make foods like tempeh, natto and tamari.

Myth: Asians consume large amounts of soy foods.
Truth: Average consumption of soy foods in Japan and China is 10 grams (about 2 teaspoons) per day. Asians consume soy foods in small amounts as a condiment, and not as a replacement for animal foods.

Myth: Modern soy foods confer the same health benefits as traditionally fermented soy foods.
Truth: Most modern soy foods are not fermented to neutralize toxins in soybeans, and are processed in a way that denatures proteins and increases levels of carcinogens.

Myth: Soy foods provide complete protein.
Truth: Like all legumes, soy beans are deficient in sulfur-containing amino acids methionine and cystine. In addition, modern processing denatures fragile lysine.

Myth: Fermented soy foods can provide vitamin B12 in vegetarian diets.
Truth: The compound that resembles vitamin B12 in soy cannot be used by the human body; in fact, soy foods cause the body to require more B12

Myth: Soy formula is safe for infants.
Truth: Soy foods contain trypsin inhibitors that inhibit protein digestion and affect pancreatic function. In test animals, diets high in trypsin inhibitors led to stunted growth and pancreatic disorders. Soy foods increase the body’s requirement for vitamin D, needed for strong bones and normal growth. Phytic acid in soy foods results in reduced bioavailabilty of iron and zinc which are required for the health and development of the brain and nervous system. Soy also lacks cholesterol, likewise essential for the development of the brain and nervous system. Megadoses of phytoestrogens in soy formula have been implicated in the current trend toward increasingly premature sexual development in girls and delayed or retarded sexual development in boys.

Myth: Soy foods can prevent osteoporosis.
Truth: Soy foods can cause deficiencies in calcium and vitamin D, both needed for healthy bones. Calcium from bone broths and vitamin D from seafood, lard and organ meats prevent osteoporosis in Asian countries—not soy foods.

Myth: Modern soy foods protect against many types of cancer.
Truth: A British government report concluded that there is little evidence that soy foods protect against breast cancer or any other forms of cancer. In fact, soy foods may result in an increased risk of cancer.

Myth: Soy foods protect against heart disease.
Truth: In some people, consumption of soy foods will lower cholesterol, but there is no evidence that lowering cholesterol improves one’s risk of having heart disease.

Myth: Soy estrogens (isoflavones) are good for you.
Truth: Soy isoflavones are phyto-endocrine disrupters. At dietary levels, they can prevent ovulation and stimulate the growth of cancer cells. Eating as little as 30 grams (about 4 tablespoons) of soy per day can result in hypothyroidism with symptoms of lethargy, constipation, weight gain and fatigue.

Myth: Soy foods are safe and beneficial for women to use in their postmenopausal years.
Truth: Soy foods can stimulate the growth of estrogen-dependent tumors and cause thyroid problems. Low thyroid function is associated with difficulties in menopause.

Myth: Phytoestrogens in soy foods can enhance mental ability.
Truth: A recent study found that women with the highest levels of estrogen in their blood had the lowest levels of cognitive function; In Japanese Americans tofu consumption in mid-life is associated with the occurrence of Alzheimer’s disease in later life.

Myth: Soy isoflavones and soy protein isolate have GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status.
Truth: Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) recently withdrew its application to the FDA for GRAS status for soy isoflavones following an outpouring of protest from the scientific community. The FDA never approved GRAS status for soy protein isolate because of concern regarding the presence of toxins and carcinogens in processed soy.

Myth: Soy foods are good for your sex life.
Truth: Numerous animal studies show that soy foods cause infertility in animals. Soy consumption enhances hair growth in middle-aged men, indicating lowered testosterone levels. Japanese housewives feed tofu to their husbands frequently when they want to reduce his virility.

Myth: Soy beans are good for the environment.
Truth: Most soy beans grown in the US are genetically engineered to allow farmers to use large amounts of herbicides.

Myth: Soy beans are good for developing nations.
Truth: In third world countries, soybeans replace traditional crops and transfer the value-added of processing from the local population to multinational corporations.

Hey OP, listen up.

I don't give a fuck.

I don't give a single fuck or shit about the "morality" of eating animals. I simply do not care. It's not on my radar. I think about it, and my conclusion is that I could not possibly care any less if I tried.
When you talk about the cruelty of the animal farming industry, I don't care.
When you make philosophical arguments about how humans need to respect animal life, I don't care.
When you post your gay tryhard bingo graphs about le defensive omnivores, I laugh and then I don't care, because you are disconnected and hilarious like leftypol.
When you get triggered and sperg out about armpit hair because I just used the word gay to insult you, I don't care.
Do you understand? I do not care.

Now if we wanna talk about health, fuck yeah I'm interested. But since you seem to fall back on MUH MORALITY whenever anyone challenges you, I'm not seeing many compelling reasons to give a shit about anything you have to say at all.

P.S. your weird hangup about "smelly manly men" is embarrassing and you should know people are worried about you. Not me, but probably your family and friends, if you have any.

So does anyone have anything to say about health?

This is good shit, thanks.

Is that you Alex jones?

please screenshot where in the main OP I talked about morals.

MORAL HAS BEN TURNED OFF NIGGA

make some posts here

>>>/rel/1690

Nice triple doubles dude! Congrats!

that explains why so many children raised vegan are pseudo midgets

OP here, I made something.

actually I got triple doubles twice in a row. I made a thread to show off the get and got them again.
archive.is/uC9NC

here

copy paste straight from weston a price foundation, would be just like if a vegan copy pasted something from a site called something like govegan.com

lmao, just checked, the list had no sources, westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/myths-truths-about-soy/

Is OP the most autistic faggot on 8ch?

all rice? or just some, depending on location of growth? with fish, if it's from a river, you'd probs be safe, depending on location, if it's tuna, almost certainly contaminated

gtfo you're the same troll from cuckchan and you're autistic 'cause your mommy went full retard while pregnant with you.

She is the source. now go buy her books to look up the footnotes.

no not really user. don't mislead people.