Erdogan declares war on the West

Recep Tayyip Erdogan suggested that Turkey would not be able to continue its strategic loyalty to the US if the country continued providing shelter to the exiled cleric Fethullah Gulen, who is accused by the Turkish government of instigating the coup attempt.

michellhilton.com/2016/08/erdogan-declara-guerra-ao-ocidente.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rhmQG
archive.is/I7km0
archive.is/rhmQG
archive.is/WD03G
archive.is/5bZCN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if this means that turkroaches will leave germany and europe
t. berliner

DO IT, FAGGOT

Turkey's strategic relationship with the US is the only thing stopping Russia from ass raping them

HOLY SHIT THIS IS BIG

Is this like a kid who didn't want his toy until he saw someone else playing with it?

If only. (check 'em)

A man can dream.

I can't take anything this man says seriously anymore after the way he fled when his nation during the "coup".

He made himself look like a total coward.

Why would anyone even listen to anything he has to say. If I were a world leader I wouldn't even acknowledge his existence.

archived
archive.is/rhmQG

why did you give us a Portuguese article OP?
something in english:
archive.is/I7km0

Doesn't this retard realize he needs the US way more than the US needs him?

reported for not archiving

quit spamming your clickbait here faggot

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

archive.is/rhmQG

It's becoming so much real

This fucking rabid roach is begging for the can of Raid at this point.

Trump's a big guy.

pls remove all kebab from europe amis, germany needs it

For you.

(32/8)U

Nah Turkey knows US needs them many many times more. Turkey is basically a cornerstone on the containment of Russia.

This all happened because they didn't respect the robot.

DO IT, KICK THEM OUT OF NATO AND GET YOURSELVES PURGED BY RUSSIA AND ASSAD.

But if Trumps deescalation with Russia is successful they lose their strategic advantage.Hope dies last.

Guys, remember to meme responsibly.

MEME THIS HARDER

I thought that turkey was a buffer zone for the middle east

What, are they going to go to the Russians if we don't comply?

Dumbfuck turkroaches.

That is a very silly thing to get angry over. Is he begging for a real coup attempt, not the controlled opposition coup attempt that just happened?

Yes?
Turkey is America's Cuba, except the nukes are still there and they also block the Russian Black Sea Fleet in

Russia is the real enemy, user. Preach it!!

Why is Trump wearing medals?

Are you retarded?
I just said that if Turkey wanted to align with Russia, they very well could

Yeah, and if they wanted an intergalactic ship, they could have it also.

funny, I once knew a turkroach who thought that turkey would have a intergalactic Ottoman Empire and shit

That's Finland, not Turkey.

Does this mean they are trying to build alliance with Russians(unlikely?). Reminder that the Roach king and Putin "normalised" relations between the two countries month ago.

Yeah, I mean, why would Russia want to ally one of the most important allies of the USA?

Fucktard

The biggest thing that trump can do to change us polotics forever is deesecalation with the russians. And if he gets into power? The madman will acutally do it. That'd finally mean the end of cold war polotics in our lifetime that'd be huge as fuck.

They can and I think they will.

It would be the smartest thing, because the US will keep cultivating a den of vipers to enact another coup.

Daily reminder that anything that injures ZOG and its ability to project force globally is a good thing, regardless of where it is coming from.

You think too highly of yourself, cockroach

Try to argue your point, instead of shitposting?

The Russians were the ones that exposed that Erdogan was funding ISIS. If they lost US protections, Putin might very well eat Erdogan alive.

Fucking moron.

The land is important, the government is not. If Turkey leaves NATO and cuts ties with the west, Russia will likely effect regime change and have Erdogan and the AKP replaced with a Secular Kemalist party. Erdogan leaving NATO and cutting ties with America is literally signing his own death warrant. He might even be executed by the new government if they convict him of arranging the murder of Turkish soldiers and conducting an illegal purge.

Can we please ban the OP? I've seen him posting links to his website in Holla Forums. michellhilton.com is just a shitty portuguese clickbait website, the OP doesn't actually give a shit about any of these subjects and is just using 8ch as a way of getting people to view his site and gain advertising revenue.

Oh yeah, and it just goes to show how many of you fucking idiots ever actually read the articles people link in thread OPs because hardly anyone pointed out that THE WHOLE FUCKING THING IS IN PORTUGUESE. Not to mention it was completely unsourced and from some no-name website.

At least posted a valid source.

Laughed/10

Woah woah calm down there Tommy!

What will actually happen:

Does this mean America will be at war against NATO?

That would mean America fighting a war against itself for the most part.

But you already knew that.

Yes, but does Erdogan know it? :^)

Can't wait for him to get his just deserts.

man what the fuck does it say about this simulation world when stuff like this is actually scathing political satire

Oh God we need more political hentai.

She's real cute for a zealous genocidal maniac.

PLS NUKE TURKEY
PLS NUKE TURKEY
PLS NUKE TURKEY

I remember the japanon that came by when she was created and posted a bunch of fresh pics when they tried to flood google search results to show her when people search "isis."

The melon thing was a post roll get or something.

Laughing my ass off, who makes these? RIP Finn social skills

But why did he stage it and why now?
He sacrificed several lucrative deals with Europe in the process and is alienating his allies to the point of almost getting kicked out of NATO

The only sense I can make of if is that he desperatly tries to hide something huge. Full on provable ISIS support or worse.
He knows that Obongo is too much of a coward to do anything, but he may be afraid that Trump has a real chance of winning the election and that it would mean the end for him

Trump's rough riders will lead the charge!

He's been trying to purge the last of the Kemalists for years
It also allows him to start to pivot away from the west and towards a more Islamic stance, after all he doesn't want an angry mob of jihadists behead him for being too cozy with the US

deals with an economically stagnant Europe that he knows is going to go up in flames before the decade is out
Also, deals mean nothing in the face of finally establishing full domestic political control

Turks got caught with that a long time ago, didn't mean a lot, if anything the average Turk probably likes ISIS

Putin will never work with Erdogan, period. He'll work with Turkey, yes, but not Erdogan.

Or the only thing stopping them from switching sides.

I think they might reconcile with Russia.

Why does this narrative get pushed so hard here? The coup plotters were NOT Kemalists. The Gulenists are fully Islamic and they are the ones who are backed with CIA money.

Medal of the purple deal

Do you have any evidence that they were Gulenists?
The only things I've seen on that have been statements from the Turkish government

Apparently it was a failed USA coup after all. Go Erdogan, purge Turkey of its hand rubbers

ftfy

We're gonna need some sauce on these claims, guys.

Elder Paisos was right.

I'd say Fethullah Gulen basically being a one-man Israel in terms of CIA seed money is a pretty big red flag. I don't see the motivation for the Turkish government to lie to here, unless I go all in on the conspiracy theory that the whole coup was staged.

There's plenty of motivation for the US to concoct a fake conspiracy theory and peddle it all over the internet, though, to make Erdogan look like the bad guy after they flubbed their coup attempt.

WE NEED TRUMP NOW

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS A SUBHUMAN WOULD NEVER EVER NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IF A GUY LIKE TRUMP WAS IN CHARGE

GTFO OBAMA

It's much deeper than just Trump or Obama. The United States is essentially schizophrenic in the way it acts all over the globe. It's only real goals seem to be funneling money to Israel and trying to make everyone on the planet a half-nigger faggot.

Outside of putting missiles on their territory, the modern United States has basically nothing in common with Turkey – whether you want to imagine that Turkey as a secular post-Ottomon republic or an Islamic neo-Ottomon rump state.

I can't think of a single country on the face of the earth who benefits in any way from pairing up with the United States and as the country becomes some weird Bolivia-Nigeria hybrid "nation" there seems to be quite honestly no future in bilateral relations with the United States. These are the kinds of trends a presidential administration can't really fix.

The best course of action for the rest of the planet would be to wait for the nigger-faggot population of the United States and Western Europe to die and then colonize the land.

THIS GUY GETS IT

Sick and tired of these Trump memers. The world a hell of a lot more complex than some fucking faggot in the white house. It's just one small piece in a big ass game where Israel is pulling the strings and Trump is in their lap.

You have to understand one basic concept. The Jews don't want smart presidents. Thats why we have been electing a string of idiots lately. obama is a chicago kid who went to harvard because harvard felt they needed more niggers.
he knows nothing about the world, so he relies on his jewish advisors who carefully craft his reality around him.

fixed it

Obama comes from a CIA family that was connected with the military regime in Indonesia.

American foreign policy looks schizo because it is

There's different snakes all vying for slices of every other country on the planet - having established for themselves some slice of the american government.

The US is dead, I'm not even sure trump could fix it were he ever elected.

The west is also dead. The snakes in america would have us fight a world war against russia, while simultaneously destroying every right and freedom we've ever enjoyed.

Australia might be able to survive that onslaught up until china acts up and takes over.

I think the only nation on the planet that's even remotely non-shitskins while still having a viable future over the next 100 years is japan.

I'm willing to accept that premise, but the fact remains is that King Roach has used this as an excuse to hit everyone opposed to him

Exactly, if the eastern europeans are smart I think we'll start to see a shift away from the US as the EU collapses and more states start to once again act like actual states rather than subordinates of the EU

You can really see that nature in our Russia policy, after we "won" the cold war, instead of offering a peace branch we encircled them and pushed them until they jumped in bed with Chinese, guaranteeing that China is going to control the Eurasian continent for the century

You give obama too much credit. when he first boarded Air Force one, he got into a conversation with the duty officer and got into a rather disturbing discussion about how he looked like somebody in a Tom Clancy movie.
he's a fucking idiot….just what the jews wanted.

And what's wrong with that? For us, the world. For our enemies, nothing. About as romantically fascist as it gets.

It was, until Erdogan got into power and essentially wants to return Turkey to the Caliphate with him likely as an emirate or the caliph (most likely an Emir though).

I want to hate fuck ISIS-tan, most likely in the anus.

Turkey will get stomped without protection. Eutope better close its border when the turkroaches scatter.

Turkey has no real opposition in the region, syria is busy, greeks are cuckolded, the EU just wants smelly turks to stay away, and Russia's only concerns is parking a few thousand tourists somewhere.

It's not like civilized people weren't outnumbered before. Stop feeding the niggers with money stolen from whites and the problem takes care of itself naturally. EBT cards need expiration dates.

Fucking saved. This is gold.

hahahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why the fuck did i sage im fucking retarded

D O I T F A G G O T
O

D
O

I
T

F
A
G
O
T

Give it to Greeks then.

That's all good and what not, but his faggot son is suspected of money laundering by Italy. He is making more enemies around the world by the day with his empty threats.
The US told the King Roach to provide proof Fetullah had any involvement, he hasn't, so Fetullah will stay put. Put up or shutup Roach.

aaaand we just lost Turkey…

I almost forgot about this guy.

Constantinople soon? I wanna see the Turks pushed back to the Steppes.

Quads demand sauce.

good

God I hope this faggot tries to go Maximum Hitler only to promptly fall on his Mongol face. Turkey was a mistake.

Pretty much.

After Egypt… Now Turkey.
Iran basically rules an alliance from Pakistan to the Mediterranean.

Only one left is KSA (which is not as healthy as anyone thinks it is) and then Israel (already half given how recent Russian migrants control Israeli internal politics) and Russia & China goes away with the full board.

Obongo will remain in the annals as the president that lost the entire middle east in one term.

Niggers, not even once.

It's hard to imagine how much one nigger could fuck things up.

It's a dude, you fucking faggot.

What's the difference between a dog and a Turk after being hit by a car? The dog has skid-marks I front of it.

It's right for us, wrong for our enemies.

"Erdogan's advisor calls to Austria PM;
Fuck you Infidel!
EU is already sinking and NATO is nothing without Turkey."

archive.is/WD03G

Well known his son is ISIS' oil broker

nice proof you have there, roach

It has never been like this in the history of the world we are in uncharted waters

LATIN EMPIRE WHEN

So many happenings. I wonder what Russia thinks.

The roaches should show some balls and just leave Nato. That would earn them some respect.

death to america
death to israel

Oh man can you imagine russia blasting the shit out of those uppity roaches?

Even poland could invade turkey in under a month if nobody else got involved. If Turkey wasn't so close to russia nobody would be interested in any dealings with them.

If there really was US influence I'd be just as skeptical as this man.

any updates on this? did they leave nato already? Are people dying? I am fucking bored, something needs to happen.

Lol, maybe they were right in the matrix after all, a perfect world would be boring.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to meme that shit… King Turkroach is sucking Putin's dick as we speak, and the Turkish stream project has just been resumed…

Source?

Why are his hands so wrinkly? Damn.

archive.is/5bZCN