Be year 2146

sentiment.

/thread

Don't worry bro they're just trees bro we can keep cutting them down bro there's plenty of space for some more people bro we'll just hunt more animals bro it's all legit bro just build some more cities and airports and shit bro as long as the economy is good bro nothing can happen we'll just buy bottled water bro don't worry about it it's just salt in the water bro we can just make our own propane bro it's not that expensive.

The decline of the west, the fall of civilization and the degeneration of global consciousness. Involution, human beings collapsing back into a state of animal self-obsession with all the power of modern technology.

My greatest dream is a world without jews

Heil Hitler

please stop being retarded.

Seig Heil

You're so fucking stupid because I never actually said climate change but whatever.

cut the bullshit. what else are you implying? humpback whales extinction?

I believe it is settled science, and I take solace in it. Sure, the Jews will have their global oligarchy. And they will inherit a world as brown and rotten as the muddled mutts that inhabit it. They will have all the gold and the power, but will lord over a desolate wasteland. Brown oceans beneath a brown sky, and endless brown faces milling around a brown and dying planet.

Enjoy the future you have made, greedy materialistic kikes.

looks like someone took the brownpill

People need to watch some videos of urban china. The air is so poisonous, people wear filters to prevent lung cancer. The water is so acidic it will literally burn your skin. The sky is so smoggy they broadcast the sunrise on a huge screen so people can actually see it.

This is reality, and this is the future we have made.

It's like you didn't realize you were a satanist!

Exactly.

Infinite growth on an infinite planet doesn't work out. Especially when you have more people with less things, when they need those things the most.

It's like you didn't realize you were a satanist!

Fuck, I'm stupid.

Robots will kill off defective humans, and looking at how the world is going, I'm glad.

Top pleb

You were making a valid point; typo's and misplacing words happens to everybody. You're posting on fullchan, not writing your masters thesis.

It is too late for me now. I have dishonored myself my family. My entire thread. I will be heading into the void now.

Maybe in the big sleep I will find infinite planet somewhere.