Humayun Khan (Hillary's dead Jihadi pet) Is a fraud

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humayun_Khan_(soldier)

So there is nothing on the circumstances of how this guy died outside of anything printed this month despite his death allegedly taking place in 2004.

The wikipedia entry claims he died while inspecting a tower and attempting to stop a VIED from hitting it The problem here is officers inspecting posts in the army are usually armed with a M9 pistol and perimeter towers usually have a M240b or M2 machinegun along with anti vehicle weapons such as AT-4 launchers or M203s along with tower sentries armed with M16 rifles or M4 carbines. A captain running out of a well armed and armored watch tower with noting more than a pistol to attempt to stopping a vehicle is a fucking bullshit story worthy of the call of duty fanfiction wiki when they can simply destroy or disable it with the weapons at the emplacement and a Captain with know this. Also such an action where this guy died preventing a VIED from striking a base and saving several lives like Hillary's goons repeat would have earned a citation such as a silver star with valor. At this time I cannot find the after action report or other source of this incident taking place that wasn't written in July. Such materials are not classified and no one has come out and mentioned how Captain Allah saved their life with his sacrifice.

His Wikipedia article was created on July 29 2016, one day after his parents appeared at the DNC to deliver their anti-Trump rant. All the sources date from this year-not a single source lists any DoD or other official US Government accounts of his death and a Google search does not return any results from from 2004, 2005 or 2006 despite the Department of Defense maintaining a list of casualties of Operation Iraqi Freedom since the war's inception.

Either the nature is a complete fabrication or the circumstances are very different from what the media has reported thuis far and Google has memory holed the actual details.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/
archive.is/YAhq9
unz.com/isteve/invade-the-world-invite-the-world-in-a-nutshell-we-need-more-muslim-immigrant-cannon-fodder-to-kill-muslims-in-their-home-countries/#comments
archive.is/pXoGS
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_decorated_Americans_from_the_Iraq_War_in_Anbar_Province
archive.is/LToWo
arlingtoncemetery.net/hsmkhan.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kendrick7
web.archive.org/web/20160305024110/http://kmkhanlaw.com/
archive.is/dWzEp
dod.mil/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Statistical_Data/13-F-0672_MIL_DEATHS_JAN-00_thru_29-May-13.xlsx
archive.is/CvtzY
archive.is/foF3Z
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4vw6f0/humayun_khans_army_comrades_dont_politicize_his/
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=28
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/Kendrick7&offset=&limit=500&target=Kendrick7
archive.is/pq3Qx)))
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=John_Langdon_Bonython&diff=prev&oldid=716662586
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Octavus_Roy_Cohen&diff=prev&oldid=716662625
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hildreth_Meiere&diff=prev&oldid=716662657
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Frederic_Goudy&diff=prev&oldid=716662728
archive.is/sypgy#selection-3419.3-3423.17
archive.is/SJESq
archive.is/M1gsV
archive.is/kPDG6
archive.is/TZo0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/oven/

We all know Wikipedia is unreliable you autist we need to find the actual facts-the story put out by Clinton and his Muslim Brotherhood parents is bullshit

So? get it to the normies.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

archive.is/YAhq9

This thread deserve a bump.

- from a non-burger.

seriously, with all the fodder dying for ZOG, you'd think they'd fine one fucking guy that would be a credible spokesman against Trump, either a spic, a spook or a durka…

Does that mean that all former servicemen back Trump?

Forget the normies, get this stuff to Trump. Mail it to him, tweet it to him, whatever. Kike media laps up his every word, and if he talks about this in one of his speeches, they will be screeching about it for weeks. Given that nobody believes the press to begin with, more people will go lurking for info about this guy. This is far more effective than whatever normie outreach stuff we can do.

You can look up pretty much anything you wanted to know about military personnel. Medals they've earned, how long they've been in, what rank they are, etc. No passwords, accounts, nothing needed. I think the site has changed, but it's all freely available.

This should be something really easy to figure out.

Hm. Disregard. When I was in, you could look up pretty much anyone, but that was the Marines, and I'm pretty sure it was a Marine specific site/service.

Maybe it's not military wide, or maybe policy has changed. Either way, you can still make a Freedom of Information Act request for the military records of one Captain Humayun Kahn.

the only military who don't support him are either low-info or misanthropes who use their service as an excuse to kill and assert undeserved authority over civilians.

Also, total (((coincidence))) that the page was created the night of the DNC speech

Also, reminder that there have been more friendly fire murders from "patriotic" Muslim-American "soldiers" than combat deaths of Muslim-American soldiers.

unz.com/isteve/invade-the-world-invite-the-world-in-a-nutshell-we-need-more-muslim-immigrant-cannon-fodder-to-kill-muslims-in-their-home-countries/#comments

You are right in that the story doesn't add up. But your assessment of the armaments of such a guard post are highly inflated.

Pfftt only at4's I saw in Iraq were 2 years past their shelf life

But here's where it doesn't make sense

this shit smells about as good as my toilet at the moment

Here's a copy of the DoD announcement on his death-no mention of his Medal of Honor heroics like his father claims-and where are the ten soldiers that were injured? According to daddy he saved everyone

Many many many do. Near 100% of infantry supports trump. Pogs (personnel other than grunts) tend to be more Marxist leaning. Why? Non grunt jobs (read: easy cowardly jobs fit for a civilian) are where you will find your niggers and other races and women

Sure you'll find niggers in the grunts.. But they are quite literally.. I think a fair assessment is in a sampling of 100 grunts you will have 1 nigger and 10 spics, and maybe one Filipino. At least that's how the USMC was.

Where as pogs will be as much as 20-30% niggers.. There are actually workspaces in the us military (usually warehouses) that will go weeks without being graced by the presence of a white male. And as expected they have a distinctly foreign.. Ghetto Yt not welcome atmosphere.

So not only is he using his son's death to further his agenda, but he is pretty much making up a fairy tale? This is beyond disgusting.

This needs to get out to the normies. Several vets will be pissed that his faggot Muslim parents made up a story of heroism and valor when in reality he was likely wasting time on duty and busting enlisted balls and got himself in the way of danger. It will also get zog media to shut the fuck up about it.

Policeman is a much better career choice for that demographic. Victims are underarmed and always outnumbered, career can be much longer than an infantry soldier's and chance to kill is not limited to war time or foreign deployment.
Cop is an overall more abusable position, you don't cast an aura of fear wherever you go in your own country wearing army uniform but even the most law abiding are right to feel a knot in their bellies if a cop casts his gaze their way.
This sort of cop likes to pretend he is somehow comparable to a member of the armed forces, in terms of risk, skills and valor. They also hate to be reminded that they are civilians.

He had no son

Possibly. The story is definitely smelly as fuck. Roe for a vehicle check point was (and this is in 2008 when the ROEs were pussified) signs were put up in Arabic saying stop or be fired upon, if they did not stop or significantly slow down by a set distance theyd get a warning shot, if they didnt stop after that then a couple rounds to the radiator, then their engine block would get lit up, then mag dump on the occupants. The ROE in 2004 was basically if you think you need to shoot then shoot.

Kinda sounds like he told the guys at that check point to stand down and earned his 72 virgins if you ask me.

I'm not saying we should give a sand nigger the benefit of the doubt but it is possible that he was lied to about the circumstances of his sons death. More than likely this is full blown taqqiya though.

As if a fucking moslem would ever save any American soldiers, give a fuck about this country or its Constitution and its founding fathers, ever.

archive.is/pXoGS

Ya know what really pisses me off about this?

This fucking sand nigger has a whole wikipedia article about him.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_decorated_Americans_from_the_Iraq_War_in_Anbar_Province

Most of these guys don't.

Lance Corporal Jordan Haerter was one of my guys. He died doing what this piece of shit supposedly did.

And to add to that.. His and Corporal Yates' (poor bastard was going home in a week) sacrifices saved 200 fucking Marines.

Fuck I meant Yale. Sorry brother.

A highly effective angle to take when dealing with overgrown children who need these perfect little narratives in exactly the right order before they know they're supposed to care. Doubly so since it's the military we're talking about here.

The story could be 100% true, who gives a flying fuck? Dozens if not hundreds of soldiers have probably done the same and more.

le shill etc

braindead political move to attack the parents of a dead fucking soldier when it would have been forgotten in a week. How could he have fallen for this trap?

Literally what could he have possibly gained? If you're going to call me a shill, at least also explain the potential voter benefits to attacking the khans instead of ignoring them

5D quantum water boarding my ass

A MUSLIM ZOGBOT DIED FOR ISRAEL IN IRAQ LOL TO HONOR HIS MEMORY WE SHOULD IMPORT MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS TO THE USA TO PROTECT US AND WAGE JIHAD ON OUR BEHALF

Thepointandyou.jpg

I agree…if true. This deserves a bump and hopefully it gets into the right hands.

All he did was die.

The (((democrats))) think they can get away with this because people would be too ashamed to question le heroic war hero and his father

We don't feel shame.

Teach these niggerfaggots a lesson.

It sucks when people you work with die in the line of duty. Vent that rage into not letting that bitch Hillary win or their deaths will have meant nothing as she will welcome the blood thirsty savages to rape murder and ruin everything they can touch with their dirty goat fucking hands.

Does anyone know what mosque the parents are affiliated with?

(Checked)

I agree, Asses and Dildos.

I think the first user just wanted to summarize the argument.

That's right. And as we all know women are the primary victims of war anyway.

lel it gets worse

Khizr Kaboom has written extensively in favor of shariah. He's a fraud and a jihadist.

archive.is/LToWo

They didn't turn, they didn't run, they didn't hide behind cover…

They leaned in.

Found one reference to the medals.

arlingtoncemetery.net/hsmkhan.htm

so he got a purple heart and a bronze star for inspecting a suspected IED carrying vehicle alone whilst instructing his squad to lay low

not really sure what to make of this, because why the fuck would he go alone if he had any suspension

this non-burger is calling it a night.

please keep digging, and make a collection.

peace out.

Anyone WIA or KIA is given a purple heart. The Bronze star is given out like candy to officers and anyone issued a Bronze star for heroism under fire is issued one with a "V" device for valor. The bronze star was likely already written up for his tour in Iraq as is protocol of officers and senior enlisted.

see the issue here is how many people walked into the pit of calling this dude a hero

from my civilian point of view, this fucker had some clear indication that shit was awry and yet made a stupid fucking decision that ended up actually wounding everyone around, and killing himself in the process

that's not fucking heroic

Yes the only good thing is that the moron only got himself killed. I really hope the 10 WIA were only minor injuries. Something of note is how no one, not one soul has come up and said how grateful they were for his actions compared to Marcus Lutrell and the Afgan who gave him shelter, Micheal Durant and Gary Gordon and Matthew Shugart and the guards at Benghazi.

I dont know wiki. Can you back trace that user and see what other stuff he edited?

At least he was good for a meme templae

I wonder if they were approached, or whether the propaganda machine demanded that someone who was muslim and related to the military, aka this guy's parents, spoke at the convention. Having a white guy talk about heroics wouldn't be enough for the intended purpose.

Or alternatively they were approached and none of them wanted to, fitting the explanation that this guy went Captain America, and got them wounded and himself killed because of it.

Millennials won't even get this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kendrick7

Here is the faggot and all his contributions are shoe horning this Humayun Mohammed faggot's name in to every thing military related from the Bronze Star medal to notable members of the US military.

Attack every trick they pull and always double down.

Play the media's game and you'll lose. Do the "wrong thing" which is actually the based thing and you'll win.

web.archive.org/web/20160305024110/http://kmkhanlaw.com/

Why haven't I head or OAN before?

Wow. An actually honest news network? Unbelievable!

Muslim soldiers committing terrorism have killed more other soldiers than have died. No friendly fire needed

yeah that's him

I forgot…

archive.is/dWzEp

More information he was a reservist in an active unit. That's unusual but not really a red flag. His race is "declined to respond"

dod.mil/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Statistical_Data/13-F-0672_MIL_DEATHS_JAN-00_thru_29-May-13.xlsx

Chances he may have been a gud boi but parent disapproved so day is using him as political cover

The story has been massively inflated since the original telling in 2004. Back then he was just about to inspect a vehicle no heroics at all. Now he's running in front to stop a vehicle before it hit a "chow tent". This is impossible no fucking locals are driving a vehicles inside this FOB he was at.

2004 story archive.is/CvtzY

2016 retarded shill story archive.is/foF3Z (has female soldiers digging foxholes in Iraq) XD

His MOS is also some pog as fuck vehicle repairman shit.

Probably just one of those soldiers that got shredded by an IED on a patrol or something.

Sounds like this guy was stuck up his own ass and wanted to throw around his authority where he shouldn't have been and got himself killed.

Yeah, real hero fucking with the guys who've been standing post for 18+ hours.

bump

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4vw6f0/humayun_khans_army_comrades_dont_politicize_his/

wait. So one single mudshit dying for Israel in Iraq proves all muzzies love America, but when multiple muzzies kill Americans in terrorist attacks, it's suddenly #notallmuslims?

My guess is a failed suicide bombing.

Yes.

Every time I see these miserable pieces of shit I think of this

McFucking hang yourself, Redditor

Did you honestly think that would work in the slightest?

bump

So is this considered to be stolen valor ?

You know, if someone here would actually post legitimate source concerning Khan's ties to the Clinton Foundation, Muslim Brotherhood, and/or a pro-Muslim immigration lawyer firm, that'd be pretty great.

OAN seems pretty okay. Newsmax is pro-Trump because its CEO is a Trump donor.

this

But honestly, who gives a shit about some shitskin zogbot getting blown away? I couldn't care less, even if he was a "hero."

Fun fact: Most of the Nazis in Hogan's Heroes were played by Jews.
Jews often play goyim in films, and vice versa, when they want to make themselves look beautiful or goyim look ugly. An example is having Leonardo DiCaprio play Jordan Belfort.

Attention Humorless twats. I don't think they are Nazis. They happen to resemble Colonel Klink & Sargent Schultz. Also for the record Reddit sucks balls

It couldn't be the latter, why would Google actively work against Hillary if the story was true, considering the info Wikileaks released suggesting Hillary is receiving anilingus from Google? That wouldn't add up.

I'm ready, are you?

I've read the Constitution and the koran:

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=28

there's always the website he fucking took down today which explicitly stated his specialization in muslim immigration via a particular visa typically given to wealthy mudslimes

to the wayback machine we go

His parents forced him into the military to help them get US citizenship. He was supposed to come back and run for office at some point too, big donors were interested in sending him to law school.

Bumping because the guys mouth annoys me, the way he purses it. His wife looks jokes too. Whole thing reeks of horseshit.

Now the article is marked for deletion apparently even the tards at the wiki know there's something fishy going on

This ain't the first time.
Remember that woman that was the US army's biggest hero?
She came back and said "well, actually, I didn't do anything at all.
All I did was get shot then I passed out."

It's one thing to defend yourself, another thing to get yourself further sucked into a media fabrication instead of setting your own narrative.

Oh shit really. Sauce? That would be yuge

Fucking love OAN. They drop redpills all fucking day and the only two opinion shows. Everything else is straight news. It's refreshing.

Kikes fear the truth and are conspiring to keep OAN/AWE off major cable providers. OAN would probably be better off as a free streaming news app on XBOX/PS4/tablets.

It's great not to hear some disingenuous ass give their opinion after each news story. That shit is grating.

Robert Herring, the CEO, is also the final word on what gets published. If you notice, Holla Forums breaks a story and then within 12 hours, there's an OAN story about it.

It happened with the DNC leak, the Clinton campaign hack, the John Podesta/Russia connection and now this.

I LOVE YOU LIZ WHEELER

Khzir is a Clinton donor insider as well as a mudslime. Of course he never would have sent his son to die for ZOG.

ZOG-Bot in training here. All of my fellow officers in training are all redpilled as fuck, except the one black guy who is only voting for hillary because his gettho ass family are guilting him for it apperently. Hell, they are pissed at him for even going out and trying to be a productive member of society.
Fucking Hotwheels…

good work

There is the Virginia thing going on. The anouncement of the death stated on 2004, source is in wikipedia at 4.

interesting

lost of bullshit 4 char edits, averging 2 a minute

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/Kendrick7&offset=&limit=500&target=Kendrick7
(((archive.is/pq3Qx)))

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=John_Langdon_Bonython&diff=prev&oldid=716662586

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Octavus_Roy_Cohen&diff=prev&oldid=716662625

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hildreth_Meiere&diff=prev&oldid=716662657

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Frederic_Goudy&diff=prev&oldid=716662728

what about the virgina thing? does this prove he actually dies?

something is bogus

Former Maj Gen Dana J.H. Pittard, a former military assistant to President Bill Clinton (quelle surprise!) who received a reprimand from the Pentagon for steering contracts to his West Point classmates that ended his career, has surfaced in the Washing Post Op Ed section in which he claims to have witnessed Captain Islam's heroic deed as his commanding officer.

Except, of course, he carefully parsed his account with "probably" in one short paragraph while using the rest of his words to attack Trump.

It would not come as a surprise if Shillary had offered this disgraced former general a position in her administration in exchange for this hit piece.

WP Op ED: archive.is/sypgy#selection-3419.3-3423.17

NYT on his reprimand & investigation
archive.is/SJESq

The Culture of Corruption: Dana Pittard
archive.is/M1gsV

-A General's Blog Post Undermines Army Suicide-Prevention Efforts
archive.is/kPDG6

-Army General Faces Demotion After Reprimand - WSJ
archive.is/TZo0k

Queue surprise.

no one has called bullshit on this yet, its a fucking shame

Most millennials grew up in the 90s you utter moron. A ZIP drive was also a thing.

all mudslimes are frauds, in infidel nations

Would a millionaire really let one of their sons join (die) in the army? A left leaning/democrat at that? That is one thing that seems fishy in all of this, regardless of if it is real or not.