What has Holla Forums done to us Thread

What is EndChan, and what has Holla Forums done agents us, inform me please..

endchan.xyz/8leaks/
"Treat your users better next time"

in case you did not hear this..
Holla Forums has been hacked the first april this year, they found out that there are scripts that keeps the user in a non-free mode. such as datamining and sunshine.

what the actually fuck is going on in here and why haven't we moved to EndChan yet?

bump me

Some did, others probably stayed because endchan is too slow.

TO SLOW? TO SLOOOW? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
EndChan is buileded on LynxChan which Infinity is builded on, is more tiny and faster, you can upload bigger size of files, wew.. you must be baiting.

That's not what he meant by slow you dumb shill.

He obviously means the threads are too slow you utter newfag arse dungeon

im not new, what the hell do he mean by slow wtf

you mean that place with 5 users per board

not new ok? been here for 2 years now, come again

they have more
also

so you guys don't care about datamining?
all i believed in has been a lie :(
you guys told me it was cool not to take any of 4chans data mining crap and now here we are.

i am pissed off!

Chill out bro

to old

Oh, so not only are there no users, the admins are retarded enough to think that filesize limit would ever be sustainable on a chan with more than a couple of dozen users?

nigga pls, i moved after the exodus, the only one i've been after this one was libre, they took away my homeboys dreams, now they'll be the ones with nightmares

dont be a punkass and start posting OC

6/10 bait, there is your (you)

Have a sorures on 2 gif?

To be honest, datamining isn't a problem if you constantly lie and shitpost on here.

I imagine a serious illuminati meeting analising the data:

Onaholes and animu subscription seems like best bet.

Is the huehue monkey who produced that abomination Node.js meme code solved the gridfs concurrency problem that LynxChan had? Or is he banking on the fact that enchan will have the same fate that masterchan had without accruing a userbase big enough to make his shitty code to crash with no survivors?

Not only that, but the software itself stores everything on a MongoDB database - including the uploaded files of 350MB, without checking for consistency.

But it's fast because mOngoDB is web scale.

Why live?

Face it fucktard, chans are honeypots.
All of them.
That is why they are dying, and why the only thing left on them is shitposters.

endchan banned me for pic related.
Also, no traffic.
As for datamining/scripts etc. Welcome to the internet, scrub.
is right.

Even I can tell that roastie is at least 18.