The Polls are corrupt

EVERY TIME trump gets too close to clinton he drops.
Seems like (((they))) are adjusting their polling methodology.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/
archive.is/lz04K
electionbettingodds.com/WIN_chart_maxim_lott_john_stossel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how they try to achieve two effects at the same time.

a) Mobilize dem voters scaring them that Trump will win

b) Give dems advantage so people join the "winning side" bandwagon

just make a survey yourself
it's not as if it was hard, polling agencies use social science students to do the legwork, and the math is barely high-school level complexity muriclap high-school, even

or buy non-biased results from a recent survey by an ordinary agency, for "marketting puropses"

Well you have Trump's supporters they're around ~40% of voters. They're not buying the media's bullshit.

Then you have Hillary's coalition which is ~40% which is a combination of non whites, shitlibs and globalists which are all voting in their interest except the shitlibs.

The remaining 20% is what's up for grabs and a significant portion of them are swinging the way the media blows. Trump is going to have to destroy the credibility of the media to reach them.

they have to adjust.. that way when they steal the election via voter fraud all they have to do is say:

"See?!? all of the polls showed Trump trailing behind shilldog anyway. We won get over it."

NO SHIT

Where do you get the voter representation numbers like you show in your 2nd pic? I'd like to throw together some spreadsheets and graphs of my own to correct for this.

ebin shatboating brub

/s/unless/if/

sorry going to sleep now

Don't miss relevant article. We're winning this, just need to stop election fraud at the source.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/oh-my-new-york-times-quietly-discusses-data-evidence-of-the-monster-vote/

archive.is/lz04K

Why don't we conduct our own polling? If every Holla Forumsack called 2 people from a target area we would have a sample size that shits on all the Jew polls and their cherry picked 300 sample polls.

go to real clear politics and click on the polls, they are anywhere from 7-14% oversampling democrats in the retardus, ppp and cbs polls

CNN : CLINTON NEWS NETWORK

GEE WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.
WHAT A DISCOVERY, U SO SMART.

ASTROTURFING

Maybe because every time Trump gets close he says something stupid.

Seriously Mike pence saying roe vs wade will be overturned? Or getting into a fighter with some nobody Muslim father? Everytime he gets close its like he purposely loses the lead.

But then again these polls like national polls don't matter only swing state polls matter.

electionbettingodds.com/WIN_chart_maxim_lott_john_stossel.html

What about this chart?

Hillary is always the safe bet. This has always been her election to lose. This isn't new.

hillary is dying, just look at the old hag

Those are based on the predictions of bookies and gamblers, not exactly a reliable source, and the fact that there is large discrepancy between betting odds and actual election chance as

indicates means that there is good money to be made, I already bet $100 in the prediction markets on trump back in April when he was only at 20 percent, I stand to make $400 come November while taking money from smug libshits and harvesting the salt all at once, its pure victory.

More like CIA News Network

This.

Remember: If it's online polls, the results will always be unreliable.

I'm more concerned about the normies who are too stupid that they believe anything CNN and the other MSM tells them

Same shit, different asshole.

was meant for