Kike media: Eric Trump is a "victim blamer"

KIKES ARE GOING ALL OUT

Twitter is on fire right now with astroturfing anti-Trump cunts, slandering Eric for speaking highly of his sister. Gas them. Gas them all.
twitter.com/search?q="Eric Trump"&src=tren

archive.is/HvFMp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_of_Riley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The kikes know that Trump's kids are one of his biggest assets so they're going all out to smear them

it would be nice if they could perhaps explain the significance of such a flippant, disposable statement.

Megyn Kelly said it, in other words, someone all the lefties can point to and go "see, even Fox News hates Trump now"

Of course this has them kvetching.

They work overtime to promote weakness, everyone is a victim who should scuttle away to a safe space and never stand up for themselves.

This won’t Stump the Trump it will win him supporters. I think most people loathe victim culture.

the same Fox News that is considered the most untrustworthy among leftists?

You say that as though it fucking matters to them. Do you not know about cognitive dissonance? Liberals believe anything from anywhere as long as it agrees with them. They believe contradictory things simultaneously. How the fuck else do you think that they believe Trump will start WWIII AND is in the pocket of Russia?

That is exactly the point

He's a white male.

Ivanka is off limits since she's a woman.

I want to just kill all the media at this point.

Not even fire, or imprison, but execute.

Day of the rope when?

So they're just making shit up out of thin air at this point?

His kids appear too pure and naive for mainstream politics cesspit, i practically feel sorry for them.

Nah, they're quite savvy. Donald Trump and his kids knew all of this was coming at some point and in some form or another. They're letting the media dig the hole ever deeper while standing firm with a smug grin.

These are truly the best of times

Only a Trump could praise a women and be called a sexist for it.

Same Megun Shilly that was praising Roger Ailes last year?

This.
Women are strong and independent - but men are stronger and keep raping and harrasssing them, though the genders are equal.
t. leftist (who calls Trump supporters rednecks, low iq idiots)

Fox went to shit years ago when they started forcing open borders on everyone. This cunt gets a dyke cut (probably because she hates her husband) and has an inflated sense of her own self worth. Gretchen Carlson got fired and she started screaming it was because Ailes wanted to fuck her. Megan Kelly took the opportunity to fuck over Ailes because he refused give her a giant salary increase. She accused him of sexual harassing her with 1 hug, years ago. Poor Ailes, even supposedly conservative women are fucking cancer.

Doesnt make sense, because Ivanka says everything the kikes want.

Fuck off back to /4chon/, cumguzzler.

Yet no reportage about Hillary enabling Bill's rape fantasies.

Ivanka sucks and is a centrist bird in her dad's ear every step of the way. She has done nothing but try to soften his nationalist message, married a kike and converted to judaism. Ivanka is a problem element.

she's actually a fucking leftist, but we'll just call her a centrist to keep from triggering waifu faggots in denial.

Yeah…you're from /4chon/. I know who you are, actually. Keep it up, faggot, and see where that gets you.

Any woman who doesn't take a stand and accuse their rapist are themselves to blame for any future crimes that rapist commits. That rapist being known to police, if not locked up, prevents future cases. But women don't do anything because they care more for their own status rather than seeing justice done or other people protected.

checked

Kelly's little rise to the top isn't quite going as she had hoped which might explain why she turned on Ailes. Remember, she wants to be "Oprah" or some shit (her words) and once her one-hour special on the actual Fox network bombed, she pretty much lost any leverage she supposedly had. And it doesn't really reflect well when most of your co-workers reportedly took the side of your outgoing boss.

Oy vey, someone's kvetching reaching a bit far here.

I read a whole article about how a shitload of anchors were going to leave if Ailes was terminated. I wonder what's going on with that.

I prefer her over Ivanka, as well. Tiff has that girl next door vibe

Why dont you prove me wrong?

Fox has been shit since day one. Don't forget that it was the then-new Fox network that broke new ground in family-sitcoms with that cutting-edge work of degeneracy called "Married With Children." Until then, every family portrayed on television was a functional role-model, from "Father Knows Best" and "Leave it to Beaver" to the "Brady Bunch" and "Family Ties."

Then Fox produced its new abomination where the father is a loser, the daughter is a slut…the whole family is a mess. I remember seeing that show for the first time and realizing that something in society had changed fundamentally and in a bad way.

He's so handsome he would work for a NatSoc propaganda poster.

Choose one, you faggot.

MWC is one of the last mainstream shows that had the balls to unironically call out stupid women and pussy liberals. Al bundy is one of the last great male characters on TV. He wasn't a beta pussy. And he wasn't dumb. He just had bad luck.

Yes… it was risque for the 90's but it was risque in an absurd, cartoonish way. I also recall the people who were the most butthurt about the show during the 90's were women's groups and proto-SJW's.

Why don't you prove wrong?

Married With Children was merely an updated version of a radio show turned sitcom called Life of Riley that ran in the 1940s (radio) and 1950s (tv).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_of_Riley

this. there is nothing more to add.

my view as well…

MWC wasn't degenerate.

it was a warning!

I can't wrap my mind around these mental gymnastics.

What Eric said is no different than if I told somebody that my son wouldn't allow himself to be bullied at school because I raised him to stand up for himself……and I get called a "bully enabler" because other kids (who aren't my son) get picked on and don't fight back.

Thank god Ivanka's on Greta tonight. Hopefully she'll smack down the MSM

I think Fox was also created to give republicans their kosher media outlet

it's just there to reinforce the democrats vs republicans meme

It was. There was no news channel for them until Fox. Murdoch saw that in 1996, and decided to make a lot of money.

He can't do it alone. Join the Twitter army to counter strike against her normie

Even the "rightwing" websites like politico, theblaze and daily caller are suddenly treating hillary well.

Seems the jew media has been exposed for what it really is.

Trump gave the middle finger to the elite lobbyists on both sides of the field.

He is truly a man of the people.

Which the media absolutely despises.

9's full of grace, Tiffany is the true princess.

Also not a jew.

That was really the point of my post. We need to get out there and counteract the propaganda

literally [current year]
Sad!

Megyn Kelly isn't even a Republican. She's very proud of her Independent voting status. Bitch.

Also, her husband is a Jew and a true beta cuck. (((Douglas Brunt))) And older pic is his father. Even more obvious.

Are you sure re Daily Caller? That's Tucker Carlson's site and he's pretty open about his support for Trump. Also they've been publishing shit about the Khan family's lies so they can't be all bad. Also Tucker Carlson is decidedly not Jewish.

Wasn't MWC written and produced by the same dyke that also played the role of Marcy the neighbor?

This.

Because he can't. This section has gone to shit because it's full of morons that can't back up their comments.