LSD music thread

I will be dropping two hits of lsd in a few hours. What kind of videos/music do you recommend that I watch/listen to while tripping? I will take your suggestions and put them in a playlist to listen to later AFTER I have watched them first so no one can sneak in a scary/fucked up video to ruin my trip when I go walking. I'll try to post a few of my favs for my fellow cosmonauts out there. Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSY1aMt872M&t=69s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op here, some of my favs for anyone looking to have cool music/ philosophy to trip too

Time cop 1983 - journeys

Trevor something - Trevor something does not exist

Fm84 - atlas

The Tao de Jing

Miami nights 1984 turbulence

The dhammapada

Owl City will guarantee you a good trip

Anything by the space men 3

Color me bad - all for love

Owl City makes me happy

normie shit

This was always my favorite song from that album.

Wid embedded or vid related
Watch it and don't just listen: youtube.com/watch?v=RSY1aMt872M&t=69s

Eliphino - More Than Me

Solar Fields - Compressed Universe (edit)

Listen to Solar Fields. Watch Fantastic Planet.

My man.

Aphex Twin.

Classical music is actually pretty great while tripping. You can just get lost in the synesthesia-like hallucinations. Also a lot of the weirder music from the 60s was designed to be listened to while tripping.

it's always funny

this. there can be nothing else.

It really depends on what "Classical" but yeah.

Muppet show would be my nr1 recommended video when on lsd

I used to have these on vhs back when I was into drugs so yeah I'm that old

Listen to my music, plox.

Yeah, Aphex Twin made me laugh my ass off while tripping back in my acid days.

Sounds like a shitty autotuned version of The Postal Service

Frank Zappa's Jazz From Hell is the best thing I have ever listened to on acid, OP. Even if you don't like either Zappa or Jazz, it is tremendous to trip to.

Soundcloud?
GTFO. Grownups are talking here.

Frank Zappa's Jazz From Hell is the best thing I have ever listened to on acid, OP. Even if you don't like either Zappa or Jazz, it is tremendous to trip to.

Can vouch for this.

Also, They Might Be Giants is good.

It sounds like a song playing backwards

fuck that

The fuck are you talking about? I'm so confused right now. You think YouTube is a good music service?

funny you should say that, because The Postal Service was one of Adam Young's main inspirations for creating Owl City

Owl City is weak, gay, feelsy cringe.

you're welcome to feel that way. there's no hate among Owl Citizens

I just don't understand what you see in it. It's kind of like anime, isn't it? Anime is also gay, feelsy cringe, but lots of people build their whole identity around it.

well, I don't know anything about anime, but Owl City just makes me feel good. also, his vocal range is very similar to mine so it's easy for me to sing the songs even when I don't have access to music.

Oh my god. If I had that vocal range/voice in general, I would never want to sing. Cure yourself with some Roly Porter, Horacio Vaggione and Solar Fields.

Here.

but there's no singing in that

That's on purpose, user.