You are now married to the last character you fapped to. Are you fucked? Am I fucked?

You are now married to the last character you fapped to. Are you fucked? Am I fucked?

I'm ok with this

My waifu obviously.

extremely satisfied. you are fucked

If her genitals weren't drawn in the picture does she still have a pussy when I marry her?

wat

So you're saying that you fapped to a trap but now you want a pussy? Should've thought of that before you fapped.

Well I don't fap to cartoons so no

Everything turned out better than expected.

Are you saying that the particular nature of the fantasy affects her?
If so, things could be very fun for me.

Does she count?

if i didn't know that is a man, i would say thats a good looking female

A girl with a penis is still a girl.

t.homo

So you'd say that a guy with a vagina is a girl?

I don't know how you got here but this isn't tumblr.

Have fun fucking those hairy-chested, square-jawed "girls", user.

Show me where I said that. Oh wait I didn't and you are just strawmaning since your argument is shit and you are gay.

I find flash-like animation extremely turns me on, Peridot's Audition is one of them

Could be much worse…

Yeah yeah, I know, you cunts

This statement does not even make rational sense. I might as well respond with "Cleveland vacuum paint can 49".

So yes, you are fucked. Fucked in the head. Get help soon. From a professional. Before you kill a school bus full of innocent kids because you can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

Girl with vagina -> girl
Guy with penis -> guy
Girl with penis -> ???
Guy with vagina -> ???

Fill in the blanks.

traps are gay

But that is wrong, dumbass.
PERSON with penis -> guy
PERSON with vagina -> girl
FTFY.

PERSON with both -> hermaphrodite
PERSON with neither -> gender undifferentiated

Mistakes were made

So you're saying that if you were abducted by aliens who transplanted a completely real vagina made from your own DNA into you, you'd become a girl?

But what about a feminine penis?

>>>/tumblr/

What if I jacked off while thinking of a grand strategy game?

What part were you thinking about? Was it an actual character in the game, the setting, the rules, the strategy, or even the concept of grant strategy games?

The strategy.

Then a pedant would point out that the OP specified the last character you fapped to.

I just want to know what strategy could possibly be so arousing.

I jerked off to kpop videos.

Not who you're responding to, but the most correct way to describe sex is the following:

The the genetic ability to produce ova or spermatozoa.

That's it. The accounts for women who have had their ovaries removed or damaged. This accounts for getting a verjayjay sewn on to you. This accounts for idiots who believe "gender" is "brain sex" because tumblr told them to listen and believe.

I can accept that definition. To be honest it only annoys me when people are using conflicting or self-inconsistent definitions. Of course it means that sex reassignment procedures are technically possible - we just don't have the technology to do them properly yet.

So user, let's go back to the hypothetical situation where aliens have turned you into a girl by replacing your male reproductive organs with fully functional and compatible female ones. What do you do?

I was just idly jerking off, focusing on the pleasure and let my mind wander- apparently it thought gsgs were pretty appealing at the time.

You go back to tumblr and write your gender swap stories there.

It's a serious question to consider over the next 100 years, since we will develop the technology to do that.
Also I probably hate tumblr/reddit/leftypol/etc more than you.

Seriously go back. We don't take your tumblr tier gender shit here.

You don't, but this is Holla Forums and I'm just here to shitpost. I actually tried to evoke some fun on-topic discussion of a certain cute girl (not a trap) here first, but nobody took the bait. Now you're stuck with this flavor of autism.

You're a man with a vagina.

Hope you can find some freaky chick who's into that.

There are a plethora of interesting things you could discuss but you choose gender crap? Fuck outta here you have some kind of disease in your head.

I'm pretty sure he'd actually just be a really masculine girl in that situation.

There are other things I'd prefer to talk about, but they aren't things that would elicit much of a discussion here. I've already tried.
My shitposting is determined entirely by what will elicit the most responses.

If his genes are the same, then he's still a man. If you're castrated you're not suddenly "not a man" (even if you are in a colloquial sense) anymore.

Fight!
Fight!
Fight!

fuck no he is not but am I a homo for liking him ? answer is YES I am

every day this place looks more and more like fucking tumblr
Person BORN with penis->guy
Person BORN with vagina->girl
born with both or none-> defective

Easy

b-but gay marriage is illegal here

Girl with vagina -> gross
Guy with penis -> gross
Girl with penis -> real fuckin hot
Guy with vagina -> gross

data.mining.

I'm ok with this

POO POO! YUCK YUCK! WHY ARE YOU POSTING THAT FILTH HERE? YOUR A RASCAL, YOU'RE A ROTTEN….. JEW-POO!

wut

oh shit

Is that from Molestia?

no

I GET TO MARRY A JAPANESE GOBURIN