But isn't it precicely because I don't know what I'm talking about that I must keep on talking?

Other urls found in this thread:

commonruin.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/mr-zizek-goes-to-left-forum/
zero-books.net/blogs/zero/slavoj-zizek-and-the-illness-on-the-left/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your democratic leaders paid you to say that!

KNOWN KNOWNS

KNOWN UNKNOWNS

UNKNOWN UNKNOWNS

UNKNOWN KNOWNS

This is almost a cartoonish example of the classic "I can't argue against what X says, so I'll just try to push a narrative that says X isn't supposed to be taken seriously" 4chan method of solving disputes.

I think it's more that this is why the left find Žižek so provocative.

This comment implies Zizek ever had something to say in the first place.

But wait a minute. My radical proposition is this. And this is where I disagree with other leftists and maybe they are right to call me Stalinist, fascist and so on.

When Hitler said "gas the kikes blah blah". The problem was not that he said it. The problem was that precisely that he did not say it enough. And this is where I admit it, I am an idealist, Leninist, Hegelian.

OMG zizek is literally hitler!

read zizek

What's with all the hate on zizek that has literally come out of no where recently?

Just a week ago I'm fairly sure OP would of sucked his dick if he asked.

You learn from the best.

Jesus dude it's a joke dont treat it like an argument.

You know it's still probably true though.

We are getting infiltraited by plebit and pol.

They use the fact that we have let our guard down to strike us with softening "consider this though" acid.

REMAIN VIGILAND Great Leader

Punch yourself in the face and consider the Cartesian method

Does it make me a bad leftist if I actually got what he was saying with that.

I mean don't get me wrong, he's still a chickenhawk psychopath but that statement in particular wasn't so bad

Make an actual argument or procede to felate his thick Slovenian shaft, fuckboy.

Zizek has literally done nothing wrong.

But how can you be certain of this?

You'll see what I mean about "agency" when you give it a try. Or don't, I just wanna fight for my right to funpost!

But do your trips even exist?

I can't tell if we have reached a level of post-irony or if plebs are actually shitting on Zizek.

I'm certain they do as triads are most commonly expressive wholeness and fulfillment of an intellectual and spiritual order! Even God is on my side~

Philistines got nothing on him.

But does God exist?
Spreaking of God, when satanic trips

And more importantly..

DO I EXIST????

Hint:
I am a creation of your mind.
Nothing is real.
REALITY IS A SPOOK!

Can we DiaMat again now?

I just assumed it was all just fun banter and poking fun
Are you telling me retards are ACTUALLY shitting on this glorious human being and champion of toilet design?

This farce has brought out the most Holla Forums tier side of the twitter tankies and leftists.

See:

lmfao. you've got to admit this is top tier parody

If Zizek actually said this I would see the profundity in it.

I know that feeling too well.

According to Simon Gros, people close to Zizek have been saying that Zizek is in rough shape lately and is very depressed/angry about the media backlash he's been experiencing.

Anyone shit talking Ziziek can fuck right off back to whatever shithole they came from.

Simon Gros is a saint

maybe he should stop making leftists look like morons and go into a field where lives aren't at stake, like art criticism.

#triggered

And how did he do that asshat? By not going with the current moronic status quo in the "left" that only benefits neoliberals and fascists. Fuck off back to reddit.
>>>/reddit/

wow such a rebel
i wish i could be like him
so deep

Is this what life looks like, with Ideology Glasses on?

how convenient.

Why are you so salty, comrade?

Isn't it?

Standard 4chan response #1 has failed!
Engage standard 4chan response #2, allegations of salt!

Thanks for confirming you're from reddit you piece of garbage. Fuck off . Ziziek is one of the best the left has. Calling someone edgy because you don't like their opinions. Isn't an argument. Eat a pile of salty dicks. Tell the other reddit cunts to stop coming here and posting their stale memes.
>>>/Reddit/
>>>/Out/

Are you getting these from 9gag or something? You're gonna have to try better than that fag.

Anyone who is criticising Zizek is either too stupid to understand his positions or a butthurt liberal.

Says Mr. CURRENT YEAR.

Expect I said "current year" instead of the actual year which funny enough is in fact an up to date meme. I find your lack of knowledge disturbing.

Really? Can you give us a source on this?

Zizek bashing is literally Holla Forums's first meme you tit.
This shit predates when we drove off the Albanians with rampant Hoxha shitposting.

fucking anarkiddies killing my board

Holla Forums's always been libertarian-inclined.
Also, didn't we purge you bunkerfags like three months in?

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

The state is needed and we have to make sure it withers away.

How mean

Uh… Makhno, CNT, Manchuria… they all defeated statists.
They just forgot the red-paint statists.
Compare to states withering away, which has happened… never.

Zizek, like Stirner, is a 4chan /lit/ maymay that migrated since a lot of Holla Forums have also been /lit/izens.

It's his own damn fault. His articles on the refugee tempest in a tea cup are atrocious, and rather than just walking away like a sane person he has instead doubled down time and again.
This was exactly the situation where he should have taken his own advice, don't act, think.
But then, that apparently only applies to media feeding frenzies about Africa when the Africans are far away. If they might actually be in Europe, then it is time to lash out in the finest tradition of the Right.

… It will happen .. . IT WILL! YOU DAMN ANARKIDS .. …

it's hard to be a Leninist in the real world..

There is literally nothing wrong with his articles you moron.

Unless you don't give a shit about the refugees and want Europe to turn into a fascists shithole.

#NiggaGate

commonruin.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/mr-zizek-goes-to-left-forum/
zero-books.net/blogs/zero/slavoj-zizek-and-the-illness-on-the-left/

Both of my posts btw