I have been thinking about selling sex. where do i get started? im also not gay

i have been thinking about selling sex. where do i get started? im also not gay

4chan.org

Nobody cares you are not gay. $20 is $20.
First you need to pick your customers. Can you advertise? Is there a place closeby that is known for cruising? How do the cruising Johns look to you?
Do you have some money to set up a "massage"place? Can you become a webcam slut?

this

You need go no further.
How much do you want for your virgin ass, op?
Can travel, have bucks.

If you're going up against gayfag STD odds, you should be asking for way more than that unless you're super ugly and then what the fuck are you even doing?

First you need some stocks of sex. There are many suppliers but, while low cost economies can by very competitive on price, the quality they offer is not always up to customer expectations. It's best to start with local suppliers with a proven track record.
Don't store too much sex at once. The cost of inventory can be a real burden if cashflow gets tight.
Now figure out your target demographic and start the marketing process. How much sex will you sell? Can customers buy it ad hoc or do you expect bulk orders?
Make sure your shipping charges are reasonable. Like many perishable items, sex can go off during overseas travel.
Sort out your returns policy. If the customer doesn't like the sex can they send it back?
Make sure you know your local taxes. Certain types of sex can attract high tarrifs e.g. traditional sex made by artisans which is perceived in some juristictions as a luxury good.
Remember; some territories have an import duty on sex bought from abroard. Your customer doesn't want his sex stuck in customs for weeks (it may go off) but don't be tempted to bypass legal channels. Trying to introduce sex by the back door is heavily penalised in most countries.
If the sex is good enough it will sell itself. You can save a fortune on advertising if you have a good oral reputation.

sounds like something someone who wanted to illegally entrap others for accomplicehood would ask others

i dont use ebay

There are only two ways men get paid for sex, you either have to be incredibly good looking and charismatic or willing to take cock.

That is nearly as stupid as prohibition.

Just go to the normalfaggiest of normalfag dating sites and look for decrepit old widows.

would i need to be charismatic to sell my body?

Yep, watch some documentaries on man-whoring and you'll find most if it is "dating", ie. making her feel special.

i just want to sell sex, nothing else, just sex.

Women don't want just sex, if that is what you are selling the only buyers are male.

Ask your mom, you dumbass. She'd know better than anyone here.

im a boy

So? Prostitution is prostitution

KENNEDI CHECK'EM

fuck

stop lying faggot