Holla Forums… how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Holla Forums… how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies with them and shit, and I just stay inside playing No Man's Sky and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Holla Forums. how do i get a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinol#Related_chemicals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tretinoin#Medical_uses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinyl_palmitate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin#Medical_uses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no dairy or processed foods, more fruits and vegetables, especially vegetables, drink plenty of water

See a dermatologist you tard.

dude, thats so disgusting.
i saw that imaged and i felt like i had 3 citrons inside my mouth, i felt like my whole face where scrumping in. ew disgusting!

well change the your head pillow cloth every day. ehm.. and seek serious help.

pls do not kys.

ehm you could also where make up

This. My friend had this same problem. She went and got her ache under control. She still had a few bumps here and there, but she looked much better. It will be expensive.
Good luck finding any gamer who play that shit with you.

No make up! That will just fuck up his skin more.

go to the doctor a gf wont help you here

yes but.. nobody will know the ugliness under the makes ups

what is that webm from?

stop using acne pads or facewash or other skin product – they are probably drying your face out to all shit, causing more oil production and thus greater chance of blocked pores.

stop drying out your skin

take no one's advice from here. a doctor is your only friend.

Why would you want a girlfriend with that acne problem? Get one with nice skin.

Allahu ackbar
Seven virgin gfs on Muslim paradise.
Literally only way, seriously.

As a more convenient solution, find a way to fix that crap. Or start getting used to the idea of fucking really, really fat ugly bitches.

May sound bizarre, but honestly you've very little to lose, so don't bitch and try it, give it two weeks and see how it goes.

Try not using any soap to wash your face. They have strong chemicals that get stuck on your pores and don't go away so easily when you rinse it.

Use a teaspoon of honey instead of soap, and rub it gently against that thing you call a face, for about a minute. Do it once a day, maybe twice if you're a really greasy fucker.

How do you even have internet?

because i'm a close relative of the warlord who controls my local village

Acne is result of bad hygiene. T. guy who had massive pimples all over his body but decided to fuck it and showered two times a day then decided to lose weight but to no avial but at least fixed acne problems and now his skin is literal glass.

Yep. I had the same problem. I got some strong pills and most of my acne is gone.

Well, still no gf coz I'm an autistic fuck, but that's a different story.

Feels good.

finnish, dutch, all you commie scandinavians are the same to me

Well, I'll make it easier for you, it's a slavic country.

good 4 u m8

We have the same problem here

staph infection

Can you grow a beard? Just try to fucking hide it with one.

hydrate and eat citrus, Freshly washed and dry towel on your pillow EVERY NIGHT a new one EVERY night.

then wash your fucking face under the hottest water you can stand. do this twice daily, when you wake up and when you get home and decide your done sweating for the day.

PRESTO! your acne is clearing up in no time and the bitches be rollin in.

Rosacea is a hell of a thing too but the answers are similar except now watch your eating and find the foods that trigger your condition and stop consuming them, and change your workout to multiple short sessions instead of one intense session, and finally reduce your overall stress/anxiety levels by eliminating conflict and obligations.

holy shit you are triggering my tripophobia. Please kys

srs reply: try alternative diets for a month each and see if that changes anything

a lot of times severe acne seems to be related to a food allergy, and you can experiment with that yourself

try eating with no dairy products for a month, then eat normal for a couple weeks, then try eating (mostly) vegetarian for a month, then 2 more normal eating weeks, then try eating high-protein for a month (but not zero carbs).

Zero Charisma (2013)

Pretty…good movie, I guess. Sort of mildly depressing if you empathize with the main character.

At least pop your fucking blackheads, man. God damn.

now I just grow my beard out because the skin is so bad, but even the hair sort of grows fucked up in places where the scarring is more prevant.

Fucking chemical scars on my god damned face for life. I will never find love.

nope, the cause is internal.
whatever you did to lose weight (changing your diet) probably had more of an effect than washing your face
washing your face isn't a bad idea but many people only do that once a day not very well, and still have little or no issues with acne

can confirm, over weekends i usually cbf to shower or wash my face; the acne i have doesnt get any worse in this time.

I realize that it's not really productive but I can't imagine having that many zits on my face and not popping them. I just can't resist.

How to get rid of acne:

op i havent read ur thread but when i was younger, a lil over 10 years ago i had a friend with severe bad acne like urs that cuddnt be fixed no matter what he tried except for something called Retinol but he said it was crazy expensive as fuck.

A nurse once told him to just pop those gel capsules of pure high quality vitamin A, and rub that vitamin A oil on his acne and it would be similar.

I never knew how that worked out for him.

But yeah, if vitamin A- the cheap route doesnt work, try n get a dermatologist to get u some retinol, as i recall it was by prescription only.

adding that u shudd check out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinol#Related_chemicals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tretinoin#Medical_uses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinyl_palmitate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin#Medical_uses

You can get rid of that shit bro, i believe in you

stale pasta is stale

Anyone who has Acne that bad can't grow a beard because it's a kid who won't stop touching his face after touching his dick.

i touch my face after touching my dick all the damn time n ive never had acne. im 29.