Increase in d&c kike shills

Has anyone else noticed an increase in christcuck shills?
It's really getting out of hand with all of the subliminals they have in their """religion"""" that is supposedly """separate""" from judaism despite just being judaism with another book.
Just because they hate their pet doesn't mean it's not a pet.
In fact, I bet most slave owners hated their slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

ideas.repec.org/p/pra/mprapa/67400.html;
telospress.com/michael-ley-on-the-suicide-of-the-west-the-islamization-of-europe/
bundesregierung.de/Content/DE/Rede/2015/02/2015-02-02-merkel-budapest.html.
oecd.org/social/expenditure.htm>.
iccrindia.net/jnawardlist.html]
youtube.com/watch?v=qh5yWcW69wA&t=74
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gm4qFNGBco
youtube.com/watch?v=hnUPhp7AHXo&t=5m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

Imageboards are intended for freedom of speech, that's what moot and hotwheels wanted 4chan and Holla Forums to be, if Christians don't like when people on here criticize their religion I suggest they go to reddit or tumblr where they can have their own christian safespace

Looks like shlomo's quite fast today
Trying to shave down that 47 second average, ey?

goes in the email filed

Christianity's been cucked ever since leaders realized they could spew whatever and get followers believing their every word. So basically ever since it branched out from the apostles. The peaceful love, humility and kindness shit was established when church leaders realized they could make cults of personality. That's instituted religion for you, you should be going your own path in enlightenment

There are a lot of kike shills on here.

They already have several safe spaces but they are masochists, they can't go to a place where they are alone.
Also they are sick in the hea so they feel compelled to shit up every place they are in - just like kikes (whom they worship).

go back to 4chan retard

It's not much better than the shitty pagan larping and muh esoteric Aryans. All these shitty spiritual and religion threads should be banned, they're shitting up the board for no reason but people wanting to act smart about stupid topics and larp as an inquisitor and sit there spamming muh heresy, deus vult and muh odin at each other.

I don't mind the threads but don't be surprised when we shit on you

Sage, you didn't copy pasta, but damn your tone is telling. Shill elsewhere, JIDF, Christ protects us here.

the funny thing is that there is thousands of Christian forums on the net, yet they decide to go to an imageboard, which, historically have been anti-christian (i.e. the term christfag)

Reported.

He says on a board full of Crusader LARPers.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Anti-Christians are the epitome of Jewish controlled opposition
>Yes goy, Jews love Jesus. Ignore how we they slander and insult him to the point of not even drawing plus signs because they look like crosses
>No goy, we those Jews haven't been trying to destroy Christianity for 2000 years. we they love Christianity because there's a part of the Bible where Jesus speaks Hebrew

Image boards make people operate on heuristic thinking. You think anything the Jews have had a hand in is wicked, ignoring that we are living in the ruins of Christendom.

Everything you love, our very existence is based in it.

All you are capable of destruction. You are an agent of chaos. You think black magic will result in anything other than the spiritually dead state and yet more destruction.

Reported for intl.

Holla Forums used to be Christian-friendly, the whole "Christcuck" maymay is from Holla Forums to begin with, not Holla Forums.

Even here they have
>>>/christian/
>>>/christpol/
>>>/christ/
Hell they can make their own threads in /n/ and /politics/.

How is it like to feel so powerless and to squirm at the though that everyone, both in real life and on anonymous imageboards, hates you?
How does it feel to know you will become extinct from this planet and that your own shitty personality and beliefs cause you to be hated and derided everywhere, constantly?
I'd love to hear your squirms of agony tbh, your wimping irl when you realise that you're all alone and powerless and that there's no god, no one to help you.

Nigga did you even read my post? The problem is these shitty deus vult christian threads yes, but it's also the shitty muh esoteric Indo-Aryans and muh old gods threads. All religion threads are cancer to this board and do nothing but slide and shit it up so people can sit there and larp as if they're some enlightened wannabe buddha or crusading inquisitor.

not intl you sperg, I've been here since the first exodus, I've been here since 2006 with the habbo raids, you've probably been on imageboards since 2014 with goyimgate you fucking faggot

Most people here are not christians, as shown by numerous polls.
Just leave, go to reddit or wherever, cuckchan, idc.
No one wants you here.

Hi, intl.

If christianity was the reason we became so great, why is Ethiopia and South America still such shitholes?

Europe and America was great either in spite of or completely unrelated to our religious heritage since it has wholesale failed to produce similar results everywhere else it has spread. The successes of the past were the province of aspiring European males, and you want to give that credit to a foreign semitic slime cult instead. This is why people don't like you christcucks.

Yes goy, turn the other cheek.
Yes goy, we are all equal before God.
Yes goy, give the coat of your back.
etc.

You’re already hidden and reported, intl.

woman detected
>>>/reddit/
"MOOOODSS PLS HELP I AM OPRES OMG THOSE CIS WHITE SHITLORDS MODZ"

nein, ich bin nicht intl, du bist ein autistisch entartet

Like OP said,
you can hate your slaves
Have fun with your spontaneous generation
This literally sounds like brainwashing.

H&R, intl.

And reported for intl. Great going, faggot.

Most of the board is still pro-Christian, even during the current shillstorm. Except concerning the universalist crypto-marxists who call themselves christian, fuck them.

The shills just regurgitate those words, trying to instill them into the vocabulary of Holla Forums. Needless to say real anons are smarter than that, and see right through them.

of course the autistic kike-lover would be triggered by the language of the aryans

yes goy, I, a non-Christian, know what Christianity teaches. Here, have a few out of context verses.

Be honest, you hate Christianity for another reason, don't you?

So 29009e, why don't you talk about your views instead of just spamming?

Truth is truth, it doesn't matter its origins (which frankly are under a shroud of speculation and deception about the history of the church.)

Image board haters are trained to think in heuristics, not deep contemplation. They are like autists who can't understand the symbolic and metaphorical interpretations of Christ.

When man is aligned with Logos, he will succeed. This is in fact an Aryan concept as well so supposing there is a truer Aryan religion it will be very similar to Christ.

Christ's gospel is very similar to every moral code or natural law.

People are challenged by certain parts though like "turning the other cheek."

Actually Nietzsche knows the correct interpretation of this verse.

I reckon he's a bot

H&R, intl.

For a person who doesn't want this thread up they sure do bump it a lot.

why do you hate germans so much, user? what did the deutschvolk do to you? kill your relatives in the holohoax?

H&R, intl.

H&R, intl.

Christcuck is relatively recent (originated after cuck started to be thrown around in earnest on the chans), but before that and for a long time it was christfag. Criticism of christianity is not new, but the perception that this board must coalesce around one single belief is however. I don't mind the pagans or anyone else for that matter, but every time you criticize christianity we get these 'reported for intl.' spammers nonstop. We know that one of the mods is implicated as a major asshurt christkike, so the spammers seeming ubiquity in all critical threads makes one wonder.

Funniest thing about this christcuckery is that people that pretend all day to love tradition, identity and nationalism say that a globalist desert religion that has only destroyed cultures is somehow good for people.

Meanwhile, in real life, churches go full liberal and support faggots and muslims instead of christians they pretend to exist for, have women and faggots as priests, and the cherry on the cake is the fucking pope, ignoring christian persecution in muslim states, having a sandnigger foot fetish and trying to argue that islam is the religion of peas while getting btfo'd by fucking ISIS itself.

answer the fucking question

No he just spams every thread that's critical of Abrahamism. Christcucks have really fallen hard to from burning people alive to spamming small image boards.

H&R, intl.

Yeah, enjoy your pozzed nationalism with no connection to the past, faggot

Reported for intl.

Remember to report all intl raiders.

H&R, intl.

autistic fucking untermenschen, can't even answer why he hates germans and Europeans in general

H&R, intl.

Shills always come at the start of a new month
It's always like that.
First wave in the first week, second in the second one and then dies down slowly till the end.
This has been happening since CIA announced their focus on social sites in mid February.

They are attacking en masse with wave tactics to distrupt creation of ideas and general lowering of debate quality. Rach being one of the leaders as he boasted here at the end of july.
Ignore and don't reply to obvious bait. They are generally inexperienced which makes them easily identifiable.
Just filter&report and hope for the best.
It's obvious they're employing shitty bots that can make it through captcha, so mods are obviously on it:

Keep your guard up lads.

H&R, intl.

How many CAPTCHAs have you done this thread?

Reported for intl. Thanks for outlining your entire corporate policy, though.

JUDEN RAUS

Christianity is one institution, faggot.
That institution is called Judaism.

sage

sage

Funnily enough I still have a screencap that supports your point. This was one of the first times I saw the 'reported for intl' spam myself.

retarded bot

You were hidden long ago, kike shill.

I guess OP should thank you for the bumps, right?

sage

kikes, everyone

ach du lieber

H&R, intl.

spreche deutsch, bitte

sage

He should I think he's Greek

try yiddish or hebrew

It's quantity, not quality.

Shill says what?

nah greeks aren't this autistic, probably a yid

sage

Yes, you did.

just report the fucking religion threads. it's a complete waste of time.

yiddish is just high german in kike runes,

Oh no, you’re a “christcuck” shill for saying that!

That would seem more likely but I got into it with one of those 70+ post "reported" posters who before he snapped said he Greek. I hope it's not more the one guy but who am I trying to kid, Autsim is like 1 in 70 right now

bump for every kikesage

REEEEEEE christfags out.

egyptians are europeans/whites

Oh shit it is you!

need we forget that it was a greek who started the "turks are roaches" meme?

sage

Guys, it look like he's baiting us to reply to him and slide other threads.

Reported for intl.

H&R, intl.

bump :D

Christianity is the weapon for another semite religion like judaism and islam, we wuz real jews those fake jews are not real ones

Pure irony, eh?

the ancient egyptians were berbers/southern Europeans lad

sage

sagesage

sage

sage

Implying you’re not intl.

dear chaim, a sage is not a downvote.

Honestly I am growing tired of this board. It is completely impossible to have an honest conversation about wheather or not christianity has been benefitial or detrimental for europeans. I feel that it has overall held back the european man but there are barely any serious discussions. It seems today that, according to the conversations of anons, 90% of people on this site are kike d/c shills. While I do think there are waaaayyyy to many shills today, the christains and children are the better half of them. Our ancestors accecpted christianity and then they took over killing the true european identity. This board is no different. It looks as if I will be Holla Forums. I don't know where to go. 4/pol/ is dead. 8/pol/ is dead. But I sure as hell am done here.

What's the fucking difference?

Both are asking said person to abandon their current beliefs.

sage

Literally one job

sage

the board is going to shit to be fair, over in deutsch/pol/ we have a shitposter who calls amis/poles/brits in general "subhuman mongrels" and other things

Fucking sage the thread, you stupid retard.
You’re a retard if you think this is even in question.
Citation needed.
90% of the people in Christianity threads are intl shills. We have proven this.
Then just get the fuck out? No one likes a whiner and you’re not doing anything to improve it, as evidenced by you not saging or reporting the thread.

sage

sage

wew

Which one is more exclusive?

Oh you remembered to actually do it this time

saging for digits.

aaand back to the autistic shitposting of "sage"

Good for you.

when mods are asleep, kikes dance on the threads

sage

sage

Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from the temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth.
– Fulton J. Sheen

i'm trying to talk about how shitty the board has become and you keep spamming that shit

sage

Sage the fucking thread and the discussion will continue.

board is fine, mods arent

Sage or kill yourself.

DAMN STRAIGHT

"Christians are fucking retarded - They think quotes from famous people count as scripture"

- sage

Moot wanted a safe space where he could talk about anime without being bullied by the other Goons.

Regardless, religion threads should be culled. But they aren't. Mods asleep at the wheel or just compromised?

Religion is politics. At least globalist jewish religions are.

board is shit, brit/pol/ is shit, deutsch/pol/ is getting there, I wish it was 2013 halfchan Holla Forums again

Yeah, sure pal.

Toleration of other "religions" is just being polyreligious cuckold who acknowledges other gods than his own.

You are free to go to fucking tumblr to spread your backward thinking.

Toleration =/= Acceptance you gigantic homo

Reminder that this is the average Holla Forumslack

Go away Holla Forums

hier kommt der jude

sage

Reported.

sage

sage

sage

What kind of mental gymnastics is this?

Kill yourself.

Doublespeak much? Your title implies being against shills who divide and conquer but the content of your post singles out Christians.
Totally wrong. If a Jew converts to Christianity other Jews don't consider him to be Jew any more, although if he became Buddhist they still would. The Christian Bible has 22 books not in the Jewish Bible, 29 if you count the Apocrypha. Meanwhile the Jews study the Talmud more that the Bible as they believe it gives the proper interpretation and commentary on the Old Testament. This is a huge library of 63 books. Their understanding of the Bible is wildly different from the Christian interpretation. They also have other books like the Zohar. They consider trinitarianism to be idolatrous. They follow the Mosaic law which Christians believe was fulfilled. They believe circumcision is necessary, Christians don't. They believe the messiah never came yet. I could go on but Christianity is clearly not 'judaism with another book'.

It’s intl. Sage the fucking thread.

Which is why you should sage.

Juden raus von Holla Forums

I fucking hate that the trap in your pic isn't a real girl.

I stand corrected:

Judaism is just Christianity with some more books.

sage

sage

So sage.

sage

OOps,
You know what I meant.
>Christianity is Judaism with some more books.

Stop derailing this thread.

I believe that he is a bot

In your fourth pic, it isn't even using meme arrows correctly in the second slide. Such low energy memes could only be the province of christkikes.

Reported for kike shill.

sage

The post limit is 750, but don’t we have a bump limit at 350 or so?

Christian tradition of interracial foot fetishism. The Pope asked every Catholic church to harbor a refugee.

There are sects of Judaism that study the Toah and Tanakh (Old Testament) instead of the Talmud. The Talmud is based on interpretation of Tanakh, much like higher courts interpret American law.
There are also still Samaritans, who are "ancient" Jews. They say that the books after the books of Moses are dubious and are farther from mainstream Jews than Christians are.
There are different sects of Messianism with Christianity being just one. Some would have you believe that there are multiple messiahs.

Did you know there hasn’t been a single faggot shill here since the SCOTUS illegally ruled on faggot “marriage”? Not a one of them. They think they’ve won.

Reported for intl.

70 replies calling everyone a shill to cause D&C.

You are the kike.

reminder

Reported for kike shill.

sage

Reminder that you should sage when posting that.

hmmmmm

So you're mad that I'm exposing your Catholic footsex pedos?

sage

sage

Except the anti-Christians are never spamming. They might post a lot of posts that amount to 'lel christcucks' but it's nothing compared to the levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible that this christkike is achieving.

sage

sage

J C Wells (2008) Longman Pronunciation Dictionary. Pearson Education Limited.
Angela Merkel pronunciation: How to pronounce Angela Merkel in German, English
Mangold, Max, ed. (1995). Duden, Aussprachewörterbuch (in German) (6th ed.). Dudenverlag. p. 548. ISBN 978-3-411-20916-3. "Merkel ˈmɛrkl"
Krech, Eva-Maria; Stock, Eberhard; Hirschfeld, Ursula; Anders, Lutz Christian; et al., eds. (2009). Deutsches Aussprachewörterbuch (1st ed.). Walter de Gruyter. p. 739. ISBN 978-3-11-018202-6. "Merkel mˈɛʶkl"
Mangold, Max, ed. (1995). Duden, Aussprachewörterbuch (in German) (6th ed.). Dudenverlag. p. 156. ISBN 978-3-411-20916-3. "Angela ˈaŋɡela auch: aŋˈɡeːla."
Langguth, Gerd (2005). Angela Merkel (in German). Munich: dtv. p. 50. ISBN 3-423-24485-2. "Merkel wollte immer mit der Betonung auf dem 'e' Angela genannt werden. (Merkel always wanted her first name pronounced with the stress on the 'e'.)"
Duden, ed. (1996). Duden, Die deutsche Rechtschreibung (in German) (21st ed.). Dudenverlag. p. 112. ISBN 978-3-411-04011-7. "ˈAn|ge|la (österr: aŋˈɡeːla)"
"Angela". Duden Online. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
"Germany's Merkel begins new term". BBC. 28 October 2009. Archived from the original on 31 October 2009. Retrieved 1 November 2009.
"German Chancellor Angela Merkel makes a hat-trick win in 2013 Elections". Retrieved 23 September 2013.
"Angela Merkel faces outright rebellion within her own party over refugee crisis". The Telegraph. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
Balasubramanyam, Ranjitha (16 September 2013). "All Eyes on Berlin". Foreign Policy Journal. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
Gayle, Damien (18 July 2012). "50 Shades of Angela Merkel: German Chancellor's outfits recreated as Pantone colour chart (but none of them are very sexy)". Daily Mail. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
Francis, David (22 September 2013). ""Mama" Merkel May Win Germany, But Not the Euro Zone". The Fiscal Times. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
Wagele, Elizabeth (16 July 2012). "What Personality Type is Angela Merkel?". Psychology Today. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
"Angela Merkel 'world's most powerful woman'". The Daily Telegraph. London. 24 August 2011.
"Profile Angela Merkel". Forbes. 18 April 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
Gibbs, Nancy (9 December 2015). "Why Angela Merkel is TIME's Person of the Year". Retrieved 9 December 2015.
"Angela Merkel". Forbes. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
Langguth, Gerd (August 2005). Angela Merkel. DTV (in German). p. 10. ISBN 3-423-24485-2.
"Merkels Vater gestorben – Termine abgesagt" (in German). newsecho. 3 September 2011. Retrieved 8 September 2011.
"Was an Angela Merkels Mutter vorbildlich ist". Die Welt (in German). 26 September 2008. Retrieved 31 July 2010. "'Nein, in der SPD bin ich nicht mehr.'"
Kornelius, Stefan (March 2013). Angela Merkel: Die Kanzlerin und ihre Welt (in German). Hoffmann und Campe. p. 7. ISBN 978-3455502916.
Stefan Kornelius (10 September 2013). "Six things you didn't know about Angela Merkel". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 10 September 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
"The German chancellor's Polish roots". Deutsche Welle. Archived from the original on 27 March 2013.
"Merkel hat polnische Wurzeln" [Merkel has Polish roots]. Süddeutsche Zeitung. 13 March 2013. Archived from the original on 17 March 2013.
"Die Schläferin". Der Spiegel (in German). 9 November 2009. Archived from the original on 24 May 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
"Glänzend in Physik, mäßig in der Ideologie". Der Spiegel (in German). 31 January 2010. Archived from the original on 3 February 2010. Retrieved 7 June 2010. ""Nach meiner Erinnerung war ich Kultursekretärin. Aber was weiß ich denn? Ich glaube, wenn ich 80 bin, weiß ich gar nichts mehr", sagt sie"
Langguth, Gerd (August 2005). Angela Merkel (in German). DTV. p. 50. ISBN 3-423-24485-2.
"Drogenwahn auf der Dauerbaustelle". Der Spiegel (in German). 27 March 2009. Archived from the original on 31 March 2009. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
Merkel, Angela (1986). Untersuchung des Mechanismus von Zerfallsreaktionen mit einfachem Bindungsbruch und Berechnung ihrer Geschwindigkeitskonstanten auf der Grundlage quantenchemischer und statistischer Methoden (Investigation of the mechanism of decay reactions with single bond breaking and calculation of their velocity constants on the basis of quantum chemical and statistical methods) (in German). Berlin:

"Merkel named as German chancellor". BBC News. 10 October 2005. Archived from the original on 23 September 2013. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
"German parties back new coalition". BBC News. 14 November 2005. Archived from the original on 24 November 2005.
"Merkel becomes German chancellor". BBC News. 22 November 2005. Archived from the original on 9 December 2005.
"German coalition poised for power". BBC News. 11 November 2005. Archived from the original on 25 November 2005.
"Merkel defends German reform plan". BBC News. 12 November 2005. Archived from the original on 15 March 2006.
"Merkel says German multicultural society has failed". BBC News. 17 October 2010. Archived from the original on 17 October 2010.
"Merkel Says German Multi-Cultural Society Has Failed". Yahoo! News. 17 October 2007. Archived from the original on 18 October 2010. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
"Zentralrat der Juden kritisiert Seehofer: Debatte ist scheinheilig und hysterisch". Südwestrundfunk (in German). Retrieved 21 October 2010. "Wir fühlen uns dem christlichen Menschenbild verbunden, das ist das, was uns ausmacht. Wer das nicht akzeptiert, der ist bei uns fehl am Platz"[dead link]
"Germany's charged immigration debate". BBC News. 17 October 2010. Archived from the original on 16 October 2010. Retrieved 2011. Check date values in: |access-date= (help)
For an overview of the entire literature on this topic, see Arno Tausch: "Europe’s Refugee Crisis. Zur aktuellen politischen Ökonomie von Migration, Asyl und Integration in Europa. [Europe's Refugee Crisis. On the current political economy of migration, asylum and integration in Europe]". MPRA Paper 67400, University Library of Munich, Germany, ideas.repec.org/p/pra/mprapa/67400.html; and Michael Ley Der Selbstmord des Abendlandes: Die Islamisierung Europas. Osnabrück: Hintergrund-Verlag, 2015. Pp. 254.; see also telospress.com/michael-ley-on-the-suicide-of-the-west-the-islamization-of-europe/
"Merkel meets with the Dalai Lama". Euronews. Archived from the original on 15 May 2007. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
"Enterprise policies" (PDF). European Council. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
"Jean-Luc Mélenchon: "Le futur grand marché transatlantique"" (in French). Dailymotion. 21 April 2009. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
"Intervention de Jean-Luc Mélenchon sur la Défense". Dailymotion. 4 April 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
"'They're Not Getting any Warmer': Merkel Faces Difficult Talks in Washington". Der Spiegel. 23 June 2009. Archived from the original on 24 June 2009. Retrieved 2 March 2010.

Gregor Peter Schmitz. "A Trans-Atlantic Show of Friendship: Obama Praises His 'Friend Chancellor Merkel'". Der Spiegel. Archived from the original on 28 July 2010. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
"Dependence on Russian gas worries some – but not all – European countries". The Christian Science Monitor. 6 March 2008. Archived from the original on 8 November 2011. Retrieved 23 August 2011.
"Klitschko, Merkel discuss prospects for signing EU-Ukraine association agreement". Kyiv Post. Interfax-Ukraine. 5 December 2012. Archived from the original on 5 December 2012.
"Chancellor of Germany goes to Israel". The New York Times. 16 March 2008. Archived from the original on 18 June 2011. Retrieved 3 September 2011.
Roger Boyes (18 March 2008). "German Chancellor Angela Merkel tightens ties for Israel's 60th". The Australian. Berlin. Archived from the original on 21 March 2008. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
"Friends in high places". The Economist. 19 March 2008. Archived from the original on 22 March 2008. Retrieved 3 September 2011.
"Photo Gallery: Merkel Wishes Israel Happy 60th". Der Spiegel. 17 March 2008. Archived from the original on 16 September 2011. Retrieved 3 September 2011.
MacIntyre, Donald (13 March 2008). "Israeli hardliners 'will walk out' when Merkel addresses Knesset in German". The Independent. London. Archived from the original on 27 August 2009. Retrieved 3 September 2011.
"Merkel: Israel Must Stop Settlement Building". Jewish Federations of North America. Archived from the original on 29 May 2012. Retrieved 15 May 2012.
Keinon, Herb (31 January 2011). "PM, Merkel disagree openly on settlements". The Jerusalem Post. Archived from the original on 3 February 2011. Retrieved 15 May 2012.
"Merkel arrives in Israel to talk peace". Haaretz. 24 February 2014. Archived from the original on 24 February 2014.
"Germany and India – Celebrating 60 Years of Diplomatic relations". India. Archived from the original on 6 October 2011. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
Audrey Kauffmann (31 May 2011). "Angela Merkel in India for joint cabinet meet". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 5 November 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2011.
"Angela Merkel sets off for China to forge new economic ties". Herald Globe. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
Parkin, Brian; Suess, Oliver (6 October 2008). "Hypo Real Gets EU50 Billion Government-Led Bailout". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on 22 October 2012. Retrieved 6 October 2008.
Carter Dougherty. "Germany guarantees all private bank accounts". Forbes. Archived from the original on 23 April 2014. Retrieved 6 October 2008.
Whitlock, Craig (6 October 2008). "Germany to guarantee Private Bank Accounts". The Washington Post. Retrieved 6 October 2008.
"Bank uncertainty hits UK shares". BBC News. 6 October 2008. Archived from the original on 7 October 2008. Retrieved 6 October 2008.
"Bundesregierung | Rede von Bundeskanzlerin Merkel beim Jahrestreffen 2013 des World Economic Forum" (in German). Bundesregierung.de. 24 January 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
Among others, in her speech on the occasion of her honorary doctoral degree at the University of Szeged in Hungary, see bundesregierung.de/Content/DE/Rede/2015/02/2015-02-02-merkel-budapest.html.
"The Merkel plan". The Economist. 15 June 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
Peel, Quentin (16 December 2012). "Merkel warns on cost of welfare". Financial Times. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
The economist Arno Tausch from Corvinus University in Budapes

sage

in a paper published by the Social Science Research Network in New York has contended that a re-analysis of the Merkel hypothesis about the distribution of global social expenditure based on 169 countries for which we have recent ILO Social Protection data and World Bank GNI data in real purchasing power reveals that the 27 EU countries with complete data spend only 33% of global world social protection expenditures, while the 13 non-EU-OECD members, among them the major other Western democracies, spend 40% of global social protection expenditures, the BRICS 18% and the Rest of the World 9% of global social protection expenditures. Most probably, the author claims, Merkel's 50% ratio is the product of a mere, simple projection of data for the OECD-member countries onto the world level oecd.org/social/expenditure.htm>. Tausch also claims that the data reveal the successful social Keynesianism of the Anglo-Saxon overseas democracies, which are in stark contrast to the savings agenda in the framework of the European "fiscal pact", see Tausch, Arno, Wo Frau Kanzlerin Angela Merkel Irrt: Der Sozialschutz in Der Welt, Der Anteil Europas Und Die Beurteilung Seiner Effizienz (Where Chancellor Angela Merkel Got it Wrong: Social Protection in the World, Europe's Share in it and the Assessment of its Efficiency) (4 September 2015). doi:10.2139/ssrn.2656113
Pidd, Helen (21 February 2011). "Angela Merkel's party crushed in Hamburg poll". The Guardian. London. Archived from the original on 24 February 2011. Retrieved 23 August 2011.
"German opposition hits 11-year high in polls". France 24. 5 August 2011. Archived from the original on 11 October 2011. Retrieved 23 August 2011.
"Union dank Merkel im Umfrage-Aufwind". Stern (in German). 10 February 2012. Archived from the original on 12 February 2012. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
"Merkel Approval Rating Drops to Four-Year Low on Refugee Crisis". Bloomberg. 2 October 2015,
Penfold, Chuck (30 October 2009). "Merkel's new cabinet sworn in". Deutsche Welle. Archived from the original on 1 June 2010. Retrieved 1 November 2009.
Kirschbaum, Erik (1 August 2015). "Merkel to run for fourth term in 2017: Der Spiegel". Reuters. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
"Biographie: Angela Merkel, geb. 1954". DHM. Archived from the original on 2 February 2009. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
"Joachim Sauer, das Phantom an Merkels Seite". Die Zeit (in German). 14 August 2009. Archived from the original on 16 August 2009. Retrieved 11 June 2010.
"Das diskrete Gluck". Bild (in German). 28 December 2008. Archived from the original on 27 February 2014. Retrieved 11 June 2010.
James M Klatell (9 August 2006). "Germany's First Fella, Angela Merkel Is Germany's Chancellor; But Her Husband Stays Out of the Spotlight". CBS News. Archived from the original on 10 August 2006. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
"Angela Merkel im Fußballfieber". Focus (in German). 15 March 2013. Archived from the original on 21 May 2013. Retrieved 24 March 2013.
"Kanzlerin Merkel kommt erst wieder zum Finale". Handelsblatt (in German). 23 June 2012. Archived from the original on 27 June 2012. Retrieved 24 March 2013.
"Angela Merkel fractures pelvis in ski fall". BBC News. 6 January 2014. Archived from the original on 6 January 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
CNN, Tim Hume. "Putin: I didn't mean to scare Angela Merkel with dog". CNN. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
Bundeskanzlerin Merkel ohne fertige Antworten in Templin
"Bundesverdienstkreuz für Merkel" (in German). tagesschau. Archived from the original on 4 February 2008. Retrieved 21 September 2010.
[url=iccrindia.net/jnawardlist.html]
"President Peres awards Germany's Merkel Medal of Distinction". The Jerusalem Post. 25 February 2014. |archive-url= is malformed: timestamp (help)
Quirinale
"Tildelinger av ordener og medaljer". Kongehuset. Archived from the original on 20 November 2010.
"Russell among 15 Presidential Medal of Freedom honorees". National Basketball Association. 18 November 2010. Archived from the original on 20 November 2010. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
The medal is presented to people who have made an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, or cultural or other significant public or private endeavors
"Executive Order 11085". Wikisource. Retrieved 1 April 2011. "The Medal may be awarded by the President as provided in this order to any person who has made an especially meritorious contribution to (1), the security or national interests of the United States, or (2) world peace, or (3) cultural or other significant public or private endeavors."
"Honorary Doctorates". The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Archived from the original on 16 October 2008.
"Pressemitteilung 2008/106 der Universität Leipzig" (in German). Universität Leipzig. 20 May 2008. Archived from the original on 20

eptember 2008. Archived from the original on 13 May 2012. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
"Universitatea Babes-Bolyai". Web.ubbcluj.ro. Archived from the original on 2 September 2011. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
"Angela Merkel a primit titlul de Doctor Honoris Causa al Universităţii Babeş-Bolyai". Realitatea TV. 12 October 2010. Archived from the original on 15 October 2010. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
"Cancelarul Germaniei, Angela Merkel, a primit titlul de Doctor Honoris Causa al UBB Cluj". România Liberă (in Romanian). Archived from the original on 15 October 2010. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
Mark Latham (5 January 2008). "Angela Merkel awarded the Charlemagne Prize". Aachen. Archived from the original on 6 May 2008. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
Andrea Riccardi. "Der Karlspreisträger 2009" (in German). Karlspreis.de. Archived from the original on 20 January 2008.
John P. Reeves. "B'nai B'rith Europe grants Award of Merit to Dr. Angela Merkel". B'nai B'rith Europe. Archived from the original on 20 January 2008. ". . . Dr Angela Merkel Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany was the recipient of a Gold Medal for outstanding services, the B'nai B'rith Europe Award of Merit, being the highest accolade of BBEurope"
Serafin, Tatiana (31 August 2006). "The 100 Most Powerful Women: #1 Angela Merkel". Forbes. Archived from the original on 19 April 2009. Retrieved 1 May 2009.
Serafin, Tatiana (30 August 2007). "The 100 Most Powerful Women: #1 Angela Merkel". Forbes. Archived from the original on 30 April 2009. Retrieved 17 May 2009.
Serafin, Tatiana (27 August 2008). "The 100 Most Powerful Women: #1 Angela Merkel". Forbes. Archived from the original on 19 April 2009. Retrieved 17 May 2009.
Serafin, Tatiana (19 August 2009). "The 100 Most Powerful Women: #1 Angela Merkel". Forbes. Archived from the original on 19 April 2009. Retrieved 20 August 2009.
"Merkel most powerful woman in world: Forbes". Euronews. 26 August 2011. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
"Angela Merkel – 50 People Who Matter 2010". Archived from the original on 2 October 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
"Chancellor Angela Merkel Receives Global Leadership Award". Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
Baeck, Leo (22 August 2010). "LBI Presents Leo Baeck Medal to Chancellor Angela Merkel". New York: Leo Baeck Institute. Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
"Angela Merkel Receives Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding". ABC News. 1 June 2011. Archived from the original on 26 September 2011. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
"TIME Person of the Year 2015: Angela Merkel". Time. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
Risen, Clay (5 July 2005). "Is Angela Merkel the next Maggie Thatcher?". Slate. Archived from the original on 8 July 2005.
Kurbjuweit, Dirk (11 March 2009). "Merkel's Dream of a Place in the History Books". Der Spiegel. Archived from the original on 4 November 2009.
"The new iron chancellor". The Economist. 26 November 2009. Archived from the original on 24 November 2011.
Langguth, Gerd (August 2005). Angela Merkel (in German). Munich: DTV. p. 10. ISBN 3-423-24485-2.
"Merkel honours Mohammad cartoonist at press award". Reuters. 8 September 2010. Archived from the original on 2 October 2012.
"The Sarrazin Debate: Germany Is Becoming Islamophobic". Der Spiegel. Archived from the original on 17 September 2011. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
Connor, Richard (8 September 2010). "Merkel defends 'Muhammad' cartoonist, condemns Koran-burning". Deutsche Welle. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
BBC: Germany's Central Muslim Council (Zentralrat der Muslime in Deutschland) criticised Mrs. Merkel for attending the award ceremony. 8 September 2010. A ZMD spokesman, Aiman Mazyek, told public broadcaster Deutschlandradio that the Chancellor was honouring someone "who in our eyes kicked our prophet, and therefore kicked all Muslims". He said giving Mr Westergaard the prize in a "highly charged and heated time" was "highly problematic".
"Merkel honours Danish Muhammad cartoonist Westergaard". BBC News. 8 September 2010. Archived from the original on 8 September 2010.
Christine Buchholz (9 September 2010). "Merkel's affront to Muslims" (in German). Die linke. Archived from the original on 18 July 2011. Retrieved 18 April 2011.

Grüne/Bündnis 90 Spokesman Renate Künast: "I wouldn't have done it", said Green Party floor leader Renate Künast. It was true that the right to freedom of expression also applies to cartoons, she said. "But if a chancellor also makes a speech on top of that, it serves to heat up the debate."
"Award for Danish Muhammad Cartoonist: Merkel Defends Press Freedom, Condemns Koran-Burning". Der Spiegel. Archived from the original on 16 September 2011. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
"Ehrung des Mohammed-Karikaturisten: Angela Merkels Risiko". Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (in German). 8 September 2010. Archived from the original on 8 September 2010. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
"Merkel: Sarrazin spaltet Gesellschaft" (in German). N24 News. Archived from the original on 3 September 2010. Retrieved 14 January 2013.
"REGIERUNGonline – Islamunterricht an Schulen". Bundesregierung. 17 May 2009. Archived from the original on 22 January 2012. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
"Bundesregierung: De Maizière dringt auf Islam-Unterricht an Schulen" (in German). Die Welt Online. Retrieved 18 April 2008. |archive-url= is malformed: timestamp (help)
"Integration: Schäuble und Muslime planen Islam-Unterricht an deutschen Schulen". Der Spiegel (in German). Archived from the original on 15 March 2008. Retrieved 15 March 2008.
"Sprachkritik: "Alternativlos" ist das Unwort des Jahres". Der Spiegel (in German). 18 January 2011. Archived from the original on 22 September 2013. Retrieved 2 July 2013.
Prantl, Heribert (24 September 2013). "Alternative dank Merkel". Süddeutsche Zeitung. Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
"'Merkel diamond' takes centre stage in German election campaign". The Guardian. 3 September 2013. Archived from the original on 10 September 2013. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
"German Chancellor Merkel Defends Work of Intelligence Agencies". Der Spiegel. 10 July 2013. Archived from the original on 2 May 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
"Germany's Merkel rejects NSA-Stasi comparison". Associated Press. 10 July 2013. Archived from the original on 26 August 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
Strange, Hannah (20 June 2013). "Angela Merkel refers to internet as 'virgin territory'". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 27 June 2013. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
Frickel, Claudia (20 June 2013). "Merkel beim Besuch von Obama: Das Netz lacht über Merkels "Internet-Neuland"". Der Focus (Online Version) (in German). Archived from the original on 30 September 2013. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
Traynor, Ian (17 December 2013). "Merkel compared NSA to Stasi in heated encounter with Obama". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 17 December 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
"Sensible talks urged by Merkel to restore trust with US". Germany News.Net. Archived from the original on 28 July 2014. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
"Germany's vice-chancellor backs 'federalization' in Ukraine". Reuters. 23 August 2014. Archived from the original on 23 August 2014. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
Wenzel Michalski (22 August 2014). "Merkel Shouldn't Let Ukrainian Abuses Slide". Human Rights Watch. Archived from the original on 25 August 2014. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
"Gehört der Islam zu Deutschland? Kauder widerspricht Merkel", Idea (news agency), 19 January 2015 (German)
"Kauder: 'Der Islam gehört nicht zu Deutschland'" [Kauder: "Islam does not belong to Germany"] (in German). dpa/T-Online. 18 January 2015. Retrieved 20 January 2015.
"Viktor Orbán, Bavaria's hardline hero". Politico. 23 September 2015.
"Merkel splits conservative bloc with green light to refugees". Reuters. 6 September 2015.
"Germany: 'No Limit' To Refugees We'll Take In". Sky News. 5 September 2015.
Tracy McVeigh. "Poverty is sexist: leading women sign up for global equality | Life and style". The Guardian. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
Michael Paraskos, In Search of Sixpence (London: Friction Press, 2016)

We've had 1 mil conversations on this.
We have a christcuck thread every single day.
This one just happens to be pure shitposting.
Try reddit or make your own thread here if you want discussion, faggot.

"Hillary vs. Hillary". Snopes.com. October 26, 2006.
"Hillary Rodham Clinton". The White House. Retrieved August 22, 2006.
O'Laughlin, Dania (Summer 2003). "Edgewater Hospital 1929–2001". Edgewater Historical Society. Retrieved June 10, 2007.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 18, 34.
Roberts, Gary Boyd. "Notes on the Ancestry of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton". New England Historic Genealogical Society. Archived from the original on June 7, 2013. Retrieved November 10, 2012.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 17–18.
Smolenyak, Megan (April–May 2015). "Hillary Clinton's Celtic Roots". Irish America.
Brock 1996, p. 4. Her father was an outspoken Republican, while her mother kept quiet but was "basically a Democrat". See also Bernstein 2007, p. 16.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, p. 14.
"A Rose Garden Wedding", The New York Times, May 30, 1994. Last accessed March 23, 2008.
Barbara Boxer explaining her family connection to Hillary Clinton, speech at DNC 2016
Morris 1996, p. 113.
Bernstein 2007, p. 29.
youtube.com/watch?v=qh5yWcW69wA&t=74
Hillary Clinton wanting to be an astronaut, answering What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? …at The Women's Museum in Dallas, Tx "Stories from the Top" Women's History Month event, March 27, 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gm4qFNGBco
Hillary Clinton wanting to be an astronaut, speech for Reclaiming Our Commitment to Science & Innovation at the Carnegie Institute of Washington, on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, October 4, 2007
youtube.com/watch?v=hnUPhp7AHXo&t=5m16s
Barbara Walters interview, 2001, in Park Ridge (the Chicago suburb where she grew up)
Clinton's story was thoroughly investigated by Fact Checker Michelle Ye Hee Lee in the Washington Post. Quote:
"After receiving more information from the National Air and Space Museum, specifically a March 1962 letter with a similar tone and message as the Miss Kelly letter and Clinton's account, we decided the claim met the "reasonable person" standard. We award Clinton the rare Geppetto Checkmark [Statements and claims that contain "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"]."
Full report: Lee, Michelle Ye Hee (November 30, 2015). "Hillary Clinton's often-told story that NASA rejected her childhood dream of becoming an astronaut". The Washington Post.
(Neither Clinton nor NASA has produced a copy of the actual response that she states she had received.)
Bernstein 2007, pp. 30–31.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 21–22; Bernstein 2007, p. 30.
Maraniss 1995, p. 255. She was also voted "most likely to succeed".
Bernstein 2007, p. 13.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, p. 19.
Middendorf, J. William (2006). Glorious Disaster: Barry Goldwater's Presidential Campaign And the Origins of the Conservative Movement. Basic Books. ISBN 0-465-04573-1. p. 266.
Troy 2006, p. 15; Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 18–21; Bernstein 2007, pp. 34–36. The teacher, Paul Carlson, and the minister, Donald Jones, came into conflict in Park Ridge; Clinton would later see that as "an early indication of the cultural, political and religious fault lines that developed across America in the [next] forty years" (Clinton 2003, p. 23). Several dates have been published for the King speech she witnessed, but for April 15, 1962, as the most likely, see Dobbs, Michael (December 31, 2007). "Hillary and Martin Luther King Jr.". The Washington Post.
Levenson, Michael (March 4, 2007). "A student's words, a candidate's struggle". Boston Globe.
Clinton, Hillary Rodham (May 29, 1992). "Hillary Rodham Clinton Remarks to Wellesley College Class of 1992". Wellesley College. Retrieved June 1, 2007.
Clinton 2003, p. 31.
"Wellesley College Republicans: History and Purpose". Wellesley College. May 16, 2007. Archived from the original on July 15, 2007. Retrieved June 2, 2007. Gives organization's prior name.
Milton, Joyce (1999). The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton. William Morrow and Company. ISBN 0-688-15501-4. pp. 27–28
Brock 1996, pp. 12–13.

"Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (1947–)". The Encyclopedia of Arkansas History & Culture. Retrieved April 8, 2007.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 42–43.
Bernstein 2007, p. 75.
The authors of Beyond the Best Interests of the Child were Center director Al Solnit, Yale Law professor Joe Goldstein, and Anna Freud.
Morris 1996, pp. 142–143.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 71–74.
Weil, Martin (August 8, 2009). "Anne Wexler, Political Adviser and Lobbyist, Dies at 79". The Washington Post.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 82–83.
Gerstein, Josh (November 26, 2007). "Hillary Clinton's Radical Summer". The New York Sun.
Olson 1999, pp. 56–57.
Gerstein, Josh (November 27, 2007). "Hillary Clinton's Left Hook". The New York Sun.
Gerstein, Josh (November 26, 2007). "The Clintons' Berkeley Summer of Love". The New York Sun.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 48–49.
Bernstein 2007, p. 89.
"First Lady Biography: Hillary Clinton". National First Ladies' Library. Retrieved August 22, 2006.
Rodham, Hillary (1973). "Children Under the Law". Harvard Educational Review. 43 (4): 487–514.
Troy 2006, p. 21.
Lewin, Tamar (August 24, 1992). "Legal Scholars See Distortion In Attacks on Hillary Clinton". The New York Times.
Lindsey, Duncan; Sarri, Rosemary C. (1992). "What Hillary Rodham Clinton really said about children's rights and child policy" (PDF). Children and Youth Services Review. 14 (6): 473–483.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 91–92.
Brock 1996, p. 42.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 94–96, 101–103.
Bernstein 2007, p. 62.
Maraniss 1995, p. 277.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 90, 120.
Bernstein 2007, p. 92; Allen and Parnes 2014, p. 149. Taking an out-of-date bar study class may have been a factor. Two-thirds (551 of 817) of the candidates passed, and Rodham did not tell even close friends of the failure until revealing it thirty years later in her autobiography.
Clinton 2003, p. 69.
Bernstein 2007, p. 92.
Clinton 2003, p. 70. Source for number of female faculty members.
Maraniss 1995, p. 328.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 126–127.
Contorno, Steve (July 17, 2014). "Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?". PolitiFact.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 62, 90, 117.
Bernstein 2007, p. 120.
Maraniss 1995, pp. 121–122.
Kruse, Michael (April 14, 2015). "The long, hot summer Hillary Clinton became a politician". Politico.
Bernstein 2007, p. 157.
Clinton 2003, pp. 91–92.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, p. 57.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 128, 103. The firm was called Rose, Nash, Williamson, Carroll, Clay & Giroir, but it simplified its name to Rose Law Firm in 1980.
Bernstein 2007, p. 133.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 131–132.
Rodham, Hillary; Steiner, Gilbert Y. (June 1977). "Children's Policies: Abandonment and Neglect". Yale Law Journal. 68 (7): 1522–1531. doi:10.2307/795794. JSTOR 795794.
Rodham, Hillary (1979). "Children's Rights: A Legal Perspective". In Patricia A. Vardin, Ilene N. Brody (eds.). Children's Rights: Contemporary Perspectives. New York: Teachers College Press. pp. 21–36.
Wills, Garry (March 5, 1992). "H.R. Clinton's Case". The New York Review of Books.
Wattenberg, Daniel (August 1992). "The Lady Macbeth of Little Rock". The American Spectator.
Olson 1999, p. 57.
Clinton, Bill (2004). My Life. Knopf Publishing Group. p. 244.
Bernstein 2007, p. 154.
Bernstein 2007, p. 125.
"Jimmy Carter: Nominations Submitted to the Senate, Week Ending Friday, December 16, 1977". American Presidency Project. Retrieved September 3, 2007.
"Ronald Reagan: Recess Appointment of Three Members of the Board of Directors of the Legal Services Corporation". American Presidency Project. January 22, 1982. Retrieved September 3, 2007.
Morris 1996, p. 225.
Kelly, Michael (January 20, 1993). "The First Couple: A Union of Mind and Ambition". The New York Times.
Bernstein 2007, p. 147.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, p. 60.
Bernstein 2007, p. 130.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 66–67.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 73–76.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 159–160.
Kelly, Michael (February 14, 1993). "Again: It's Hillary Rodham Clinton. Got That?". The New York Times.
Clinton 2003, pp. 91–93; Morris 1996, p. 282.
Williams, Joseph (February 26, 2007). "Name changes define Clinton's various career stages". Boston Globe.
Elving, Ron (April 13, 2015). "'Hillary Clinton' Is Back, But Will There Be A Return Of The Rodham?". NPR.
Easton, Lauren (November 30,

r
e
m
i
n
d
e
r

t
h
a
t

p
o
l

i
s

a

f
e
d
o
r
a

f
a
t
b
e
a
r
d

s
a
f
e
s
p
a
c
e

A million conversations that were all spammed by retards so that nothing got done

Bernstein 2007, p. 166.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 170–175. Bernstein states that "the political battle for education reform … would be her greatest accomplishment in public life until she was elected to the U.S. Senate."
"Hillary Clinton Guides Movement to Change Public Education in Arkansas". Old State House Museum. Spring 1993. Archived from the original on April 16, 2014. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
Kearney, Janis F. (2006). Conversations: William Jefferson Clinton, from Hope to Harlem. Writing Our World Press. ISBN 0-9762058-1-5. p. 295.
Morris 1996, p. 330.
Brock 1996, pp. 176–177.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, p. 63.
Labaton, Stephen (February 26, 1994). "Rose Law Firm, Arkansas Power, Slips as It Steps Onto a Bigger Stage". The New York Times.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 80–81.
"Limbaugh Responds to FAIR". FAIR. June 28, 1994. Retrieved May 9, 2008.
Troy 2006, p. 29.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 82–84.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 87–88.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, p. 85; Bernstein 2007, pp. 187–189.
"Hon. Hillary Rodham Clinton". FindLaw. Retrieved May 31, 2007.
"Board of Directors Emeritus". Children's Defense Fund. Archived from the original on February 10, 2007. Retrieved May 31, 2007.
"Hillary Rodham Clinton". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on June 12, 2007. Retrieved May 30, 2007. Bio entry.
Harkavy, Ward (May 24, 2000). "Wal-Mart's First Lady". The Village Voice.
Picard, Ken (May 4, 2005). "Vermonters to Hillary: Don't Tread on Us". Seven Days.
Barbaro, Michael (May 20, 2007). "As a Director, Clinton Moved Wal-Mart Board, but Only So Far". The New York Times.
Ross, Brian; Sauer, Maddy; Schwartz, Rhonda (January 31, 2008). "Clinton Remained Silent As Wal-Mart Fought Unions". ABC News.
"Clintons to Rebut Rumors on '60 Minutes'". The New York Times. January 25, 1992.
"In 1992, Clinton Conceded Marital 'Wrongdoing'". The Washington Post. January 26, 1992.
Troy 2006, pp. 39–42; Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 94–96.
"2000: Hillary Clinton is first First Lady in Senate". BBC News. November 7, 2000.
Troy 2006, p. 42.
Clinton 2003, p. 108.
Clinton 2003, p. 109.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 205–206.
Burns 2008, p. 140.
Toner, Robin (September 24, 1992). "Backlash for Hillary Clinton Puts Negative Image to Rout". The New York Times.
"Hillary Rodham Clinton". PBS. Retrieved December 2, 2014. Clinton had the first postgraduate degree through regular study and scholarly work. Eleanor Roosevelt had been previously awarded a postgraduate honorary degree. Clinton's successor Laura Bush became the second first lady with a postgraduate degree.
Troy 2006, p. 71.
Troy 2006, p. 68.
Troy 2006, p. xii.
Rajghatta, Chidanand (January–February 2004). "First Lady President?". Verve. Archived from the original on July 1, 2004.
Peart, Karen N. "The First Lady: Homemaker or Policy-Maker?". Scholastic Press. Retrieved August 22, 2006.
Greenberg, Paul (July 15, 1999). "Israel's new friend: Hillary, born-again Zionist". Jewish World Review.
Zimmer, Benjamin (November 1, 2005). "A perilous portmanteau?". Language Log. Retrieved August 22, 2006.
Clines, Francis X. (June 25, 1996). "Mrs. Clinton Calls Sessions Intellectual, Not Spiritual". The New York Times.
Wheen, Francis (July 26, 2000). "Never mind the pollsters". The Guardian. London.
Clinton 2003, pp. 258–259.
Joyce, Kathryn; Sharlet, Jeff (September–October 2007). "Hillary's Prayer: Hillary Clinton's Religion and Politics". Mother Jones.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 313–314.
Kelly, Michael (May 23, 1993). "Saint Hillary". The New York Times Magazine.
Painton, Priscilla (May 31, 1993). "The Politics of What?". Time.
Maraniss 1995, p. 317.
Postrel, Virginia (2004). The Substance of Style: How the Rise of Aesthetic Value Is Remaking Commerce, Culture, and Consciousness. HarperCollins. ISBN 0-06-093385-2. pp. 72–73.
Paal, Edith (March 2, 1996). "Forget the Primaries: Vote for Hillary's Hair". The Standard-Times. Associated Press.

Wow so amazing.

You'll notice that when religious arguments are concerned, it's always with an Abrahamic religion versus another Abrahamic religion (because different shades of Christians, Jews, and Muslims argue amongst themselves as much as they argue with others) or a non-Abrahamic one. Naturally the jewish element present here is causing the strife.

r
e
m
i
n
d
e
r

t
h
a
t

p
o
l

i
s

a

f
e
d
o
r
a

f
a
t
b
e
a
r
d

s
a
f
e
s
p
a
c
e

Remember to sage.

sage

Troy 2006, p. 1.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 170–175.
Smith, Sally Bedell (2007). For Love of Politics: Inside the Clinton White House. Random House. p. 117. ISBN 1-4000-6324-8.
Gergen, David (2000). Eyewitness to Power: The Essence of Leadership Nixon to Clinton. Simon & Schuster. p. 280.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 287–289, 400–402.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 139–140.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 240, 380, 530. The Whitewater investigations were also a factor in her decline.
"A Detailed Timeline of the Healthcare Debate portrayed in 'The System'". PBS. May 1996. Archived from the original on October 29, 2007. Retrieved September 25, 2007.
Carney, James (December 12, 1994). "The Once and Future Hillary". Time.
Burns 2008, p. 141.
Klein, Joe (December 4, 2005). "The Republican Who Thinks Big on Health Care". Time.
Jackson, Brooks (March 18, 2008). "Giving Hillary Credit for SCHIP". FactCheck.org.
Clinton, Hillary Rodham (May 1, 1995). "Remarks by First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton at Medicare Mammography Awareness Campaign Kick-off". The White House.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 461–465.
Goodman, Peter S. (April 11, 2008). "From Welfare Shift in '96, a Reminder for Clinton". The New York Times.
Sengupta, Somini (October 29, 2000). "Campaigns Soft-Pedal On Children and the Poor". The New York Times.
Clinton, Hillary Rodham (October 23, 1997). Clinton, Hillary Rodham: Address to the White House Conference on Child Care. Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved September 25, 2007.
Clinton, Hillary Rodham (April 17, 1997). "Remarks by the President and the First Lady at White House Conference on Early Child Development and Learning". The White House.
"White House Conference on Children and Adolescents". American Psychological Association. April 26, 2000. Archived from the original on June 27, 2001.
"White House convenes conference on teen-agers". CNN. May 2, 2000. Archived from the original on January 6, 2007.
Clinton, Hillary Rodham (October 27, 1999). "Talking It Over". Creators Syndicate. Retrieved September 25, 2007.
Healy, Patrick (December 26, 2007). "The Résumé Factor: Those 8 Years as First Lady". The New York Times.
"First Lady Biography: Pat Nixon". National First Ladies' Library. Retrieved October 18, 2007.
Healy, Patrick (December 26, 2007). "The Résumé Factor: Those 2 Terms as First Lady". The New York Times.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 419–421.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 149–151.
Klein, Joe (November 5, 2009). "The State of Hillary: A Mixed Record on the Job". Time.
Tyler, Patrick (September 6, 1995). "Hillary Clinton, In China, Details Abuse of Women". The New York Times.
Lemmon, Gayle Tzemach (March 6, 2011). "The Hillary Doctrine". Newsweek.
Hudson and Leidl 2015, pp. 7–8.
Rashid, Ahmed (2002). Taliban: Islam, Oil and the New Great Game in Central Asia. I.B. Tauris. ISBN 1-86064-830-4. pp. 70, 182.
"Feminist Majority Joins European Parliament's Call to End Gender Apartheid in Afghanistan". Feminist Majority. Spring 1998. Archived from the original on August 30, 2007. Retrieved September 26, 2007.
Hudson and Leidl 2015, pp. 25–26.
Dobbs, Michael (January 10, 2008). "Clinton and Northern Ireland". The Washington Post.
Gerth, Jeff (March 8, 1992). "Clintons Joined S.& L. Operator In an Ozark Real-Estate Venture". The New York Times.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 72–73.
"Whitewater started as 'sweetheart' deal". CNN. May 6, 1996.
"Once Upon a Time in Arkansas: Rose Law Firm Billing Records". Frontline. October 7, 1997.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, pp. 158–160.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 441–442.
"Statement by Independent Counsel on Conclusions in Whitewater Investigation". The New York Times. September 21, 2000.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 327–328.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 439–444.
Johnson, David (January 5, 1996). "Memo Places Hillary Clinton At Core of Travel Office Case". The New York Times.
Hughes, Jane (June 23, 2000). "Hillary escapes 'Travelgate' charges". BBC News.
"Opening the Flood Gates?". Online NewsHour. PBS. June 18, 1996. Archived from the original on September 26, 2007.
Woodward, Bob (June 15, 1999). "A Prosecutor Bound by Duty". The Washington Post.
"Independent counsel: No evidence to warrant prosecution against first lady in 'filegate'". CNN. July 28, 2000. Archived from the original on January 24, 2003.
"'Filegate' Depositions Sought From White House Aides". CNN. April 1, 1998.
Gerth, Jeff; et al. (March 18, 1994). "Top Arkansas Lawyer Helped Hillary Clinton Turn Big Profit". The New York Times.
Rosett, Claudia (October 26, 200

r
e
m
i
n
d
e
r

t
h
a
t

p
o
l

i
s

a

f
e
d
o
r
a

f
a
t
b
e
a
r
d

s
a
f
e
s
p
a
c
e

"Hillary Clinton Calls for Gonzales' Resignation". ABC News. March 13, 2007.
"On the Cloture Motion (Motion to Invoke Cloture on the Motion to Proceed to Consider S.1639)". U.S. Senate. June 26, 2007. Retrieved April 22, 2008.
"Senate Passes Economic Rescue Package". NY1 News. October 2, 2008. Archived from the original on April 1, 2016.
O' Shea, Jennifer (December 3, 2008). "10 things you didn't know about Hillary Clinton's senate career". US News. Retrieved July 25, 2016.
Bernstein 2007, pp. 550–552.
Gerth and Van Natta 2007, p. 5.
Middleton, Tim (September 4, 2007). "Hillary Clinton: Midas touch at work". MSNBC. Archived from the original on January 29, 2008.
"Clintons' earnings exceed $100m". BBC News. April 5, 2008.
"Clinton outpaces Obama in fundraising for third quarter". CNN. October 2, 2007.
Balz and Johnson 2009, pp. 87–88.
Balz and Johnson 2009, pp. 95–99.
Heilemann and Halperin 2010, pp. 145–149.
Tumulty, Karen (May 8, 2008). "The Five Mistakes Clinton Made". Time.
"Clinton shouldn't worry just about IA". NBC News. December 9, 2007.
Kornblut 2009, p. 57.
"New Hampshire Democratic Primary". RealClearPolitics. January 8, 2008. Retrieved January 9, 2008.
Heilemann and Halperin 2010, pp. 186–190.
"Firsts for Women in U.S. Politics". Center for American Women and Politics. Archived from the original on 2014-12-16. Retrieved August 18, 2014. Also "The 2008 Presidential Campaign of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton" from them. See Shirley Chisholm#1972 presidential campaign for the previous marks for best performance by a major-party woman presidential candidate.
Decker, Cathleen; Barabak, Mark Z. (January 10, 2008). "Clinton had voters' sympathy – and a message they liked". Los Angeles Times.
Ververs, Vaughn (January 26, 2008). "Analysis: Bill Clinton's Lost Legacy". CBS News.
Hulse, Carl; Healy, Patrick (January 11, 2008). "Bill Clinton Tries to Tamp Down 'Fairy-Tale' Remark About Obama". The New York Times.
Balz and Johnson 2009, pp. 163–166.
Crowley, Candy (January 28, 2008). "Clinton campaign advisers: Bill Clinton 'needs to stop'". CNN.
Balz and Johnson 2009, pp. 156, 173–178.
Balz and Johnson 2009, pp. 188–189.
Heilemann and Halperin 2010, p. 223.
Sizemore, Justin M. (June 5, 2008). "How Obama Did It". Center for Politics at the University of Virginia.
Baker, Peter; Rutenberg, Jim (June 8, 2008). "The Long Road to a Clinton Exit". The New York Times.
Balz and Johnson 2009, pp. 148–154, 190–192.
Balz and Johnson 2009, p. 196.
Phillips, Matt (March 18, 2008). "Pennsylvania Pitch: Can Obama Connect With Lower-Income Whites?". The Wall Street Journal.
Seelye, Katherine Q. (April 22, 2008). "In Clinton vs. Obama, Age Is a Great Predictor". The New York Times.
Balz and Johnson 2009, pp. 216–217.
Heilemann and Halperin 2010, pp. 239–240.
Kornblut, Anne E.; Balz, Dan (June 5, 2008). "She Could Accept Losing. She Could Not Accept Quitting.". The Washington Post.
Heilemann and Halperin 2010, p. 258.
Allen and Parnes 2014, pp. 25, 30.
"Election Center 2008: Delegate Scorecard". CNN. June 4, 2008. Retrieved July 6, 2008.
Kleefeld, Eric (June 4, 2008). "The Final Math". Talking Points Memo. Archived from the original on July 1, 2008.
Cillizza, Chris (June 1, 2008). "Clinton Puts Up Popular Vote Ad". The Washington Post.
Bumiller, Elisabeth (November 22, 2008). "Clinton-Obama Détente: From Top Rival to Top Aide". The New York Times.
Yoon, Robert (January 22, 2013). "Hillary Clinton's campaign debt finally paid off". CNN.
Allen and Parnes 2014, pp. 48–52.
Myers, Steven Lee (July 1, 2012). "Last Tour of the Rock-Star Diplomat". The New York Times Magazine. pp. 18–23, 49.
Allen and Parnes 2014, pp. 58–60.
Schor, Elana (December 1, 2008). "As it happened: Obama nominates Hillary Clinton for secretary of state". The Guardian.
"Obama Confirms Hillary In Top Job". Sky News. December 1, 2008. Archived from the original on September 27, 2012.
Allen and Parnes 2014, p. 81.
Falcone, Michael (December 19, 2008). "Bush Approves Bill Reducing Secretary of State's Pay". The New York Times.
"Senate panel backs Clinton as secretary of state". NBC News. Associated Press. January 15, 2009. Archived from the original on 2014-04-09.
Jones, Jeffrey M. (January 13, 2009). "As Senate Hearings Begin, Hillary Clinton's Image Soars". Gallup Organization.
Phillips, Kate (January 21, 2009). "Senate Confirms Clinton as Secretary of State". The New York Times.
Tumulty, Brian (January 21, 2009). "Clinton sworn in at State Dept. and then resigns Senate". The Journal News. Archived from the original on 2009-02-01.
Rudin, Ken (December 1, 2008). "Obama Brings Hillary to Cabinet, GOP to Ariz. State House". NPR

sage

This is Chris Chan level autism

f
e
d
o
r
a

f
a
t
b
e
a
r
d

s
a
f
e
s
p
a
c
e

"Global Opinion of Obama Slips, International Policies Faulted". Pew Research. June 13, 2012. pp. 1–2.
Landler, Mark (February 16, 2010). "Iran Policy Now More in Sync With Clinton's Views". The New York Times.
Crowley, Michael (July 14, 2015). "Hillary Clinton endorses nuclear deal". Politico.
Combe, Rachael (April 5, 2012). "At the Pinnacle of Hillary Clinton's Career". Elle.
Landler, Mark; Cooper, Helene (March 19, 2010). "From Bitter Campaign to Strong Alliance". The New York Times.
Allen and Parnes 2014, pp. 117–121.
Richter, Paul (January 28, 2013). "Hillary Clinton's legacy at State: Splendid but not spectacular". Los Angeles Times.
Packer, George (February 11, 2013). "Long Engagements". The New Yorker.
Richter, Paul; Pierson, David (January 23, 2010). "Sino-U.S. ties hit new snag over Internet issues". Los Angeles Times.
Landler, Mark; Wong, Edward (January 22, 2010). "China Rebuffs Clinton on Internet Warning". The New York Times.
Noveck, Jocelyn (July 24, 2010). "New role for Clintons: parents of the bride". Chicago Sun-Times. Archived from the original on July 28, 2010.
Ghattas 2013, pp. 198–205.
Harnden, Toby (28 November 2010). "WikiLeaks: Julian Assange Could Face 'Grave Consequences'". The Daily Telegraph. London.
David Leigh (28 November 2010). "US embassy cables leak sparks global diplomatic crisis". The Guardian.
Thrush, Glenn (February 2, 2011). "Hillary Clinton plays key role in dance with Hosni Mubarak". Politico.
"Factbox – Evolution of U.S. stance on Egypt". Reuters. February 2, 2011.
"Hillary urges probe into new Cairo violence". The Nation. Lahore. February 4, 2011.
Cooper, Helene; Myers, Steven Lee (March 18, 2011). "Obama Takes Hard Line With Libya After Shift by Clinton". The New York Times.
Calabresi, Massimo (November 7, 2011). "Hillary Clinton and the Rise of Smart Power". Time. pp. 26–31. See also "TIME magazine editor explains Hillary Clinton's 'smart power'". CNN. October 28, 2011.
Thrush, Glenn (March 17, 2011). "Day after saying no second term, a big win for Hillary Clinton". Politico.
Savage, Charlie (2015). Power Wars: Inside Obama's Post-9/11 Presidency. New York: Little, Brown and Company. pp. 639, 643–649. ISBN 0-316-28657-5.
Collinson, Stephen (June 15, 2015). "Hillary Clinton's real Libya problem". CNN.
Robins-Early, Nick (March 7, 2015). "Was The 2011 Libya Intervention A Mistake?". The Huffington Post.
Kuperman, Alan J. (March–April 2015). "Obama's Libya Debacle". Foreign Affairs.
Chollet, Derek; Fishman, Ben (May–June 2015). "Who Lost Libya?". Foreign Affairs.
Bowden, Mark (2012). The Finish: The Killing of Osama Bin Laden. Atlantic Monthly Press. pp. 198–204. ISBN 0-8021-2034-2.
Allen and Parnes 2014, pp. 233–237.
Ambinder, Marc; Cooper, Matthew (May 4, 2011). "Why Obama Nixed the Photo Release". National Journal. Washington, DC. Archived from the original on 2011-05-07.
Crowley, Michael (January 14, 2014). "Hillary Clinton's Unapologetically Hawkish Record Faces 2016 Test". Time.
Allen and Parnes 2014, p. 372.
Gordon, Michael R.; Landler, Mark (February 3, 2013). "Backstage Glimpses of Clinton as Dogged Diplomat, Win or Lose". The New York Times.
Ghattas 2013, pp. 294–304.
Clinton, Hillary (November 2011). "America's Pacific Century". Foreign Policy (189): 56–63.
Ghattas 2013, p. 187.
Ghattas 2013, pp. 282–285.
Myers, Steven Lee (April 1, 2012). "U.S. joins effort to equip and pay rebels in Syria". The New York Times.
Allen and Parnes 2014, p. 340.
Allen and Parnes 2014, pp. 339–342, 360–362.
Cooper, Helene (December 31, 2012). "Clinton's Blood Clot Is Located Near Her Brain, Doctors Say". The New York Times.
Karni, Annie (July 31, 2015). "Hillary's health 'excellent,' doctor says". Politico.
Evans, Heidi (October 25, 2007).

Mossad seriously need to fuck off.

"Hillary Clinton: My life at 60". Daily News. New York.
Allen and Parnes 2014, pp. 139–141.
Hughes, Dana; Childs, Dan (January 25, 2013). "Hillary Clinton's Glasses Are For Concussion, Not Fashion". ABC News.
Madison, Lucy (January 31, 2013). "In farewell speech, Clinton calls for 'smart power' on global stage". CBS News.
Ghattas 2013, pp. 11, 334.
"Clinton: US using 'smart power' for Libya, Syria". CBS News. August 16, 2011.
Hudson and Leidl 2015, pp. 3–4.
Hudson and Leidl 2015, pp. 57–60.
Landler, Mark (January 4, 2013). "Scare Adds to Fears That Clinton's Work Has Taken Toll". The New York Times.
Lee, Matthew (June 28, 2012). "Frequent flier Hillary Clinton hits 100-country mark". Yahoo! News. Associated Press.
Jackson, David (June 18, 2012). "Clinton, Rice vie for most traveled secretary of State". USA Today.
Parnass, Sarah; Hughes, Dana (December 23, 2012). "Departing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Leaves Behind a Legacy of Firsts". ABC News.
Miller, Jake (January 29, 2013). "Is Hillary Clinton closing the door on politics?". CBS News.
Ghattas 2013, pp. 216, 225.
Labott, Elise (October 16, 2012). "Clinton: I'm responsible for diplomats' security". CNN.
Gordon, Michael (October 15, 2012). "Clinton Takes Responsibility for Security Failure in Libya". The New York Times.
"Three in State Dept. resign after report". United Press International. December 19, 2012.
Gordon, Michael R.; Schmitt, Eric (December 19, 2012). "4 Are Out at State Dept. After Scathing Report on Benghazi Attack". The New York Times.
Dougherty, Jill; Cohen, Tom (January 24, 2013). "Clinton takes on Benghazi critics, warns of more security threats". CNN.
"In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment". PolitiFact. May 8, 2013.
"GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing". Los Angeles Times. Associated Press. November 22, 2014.
Singer, Paul (June 28, 2016). "Analysis: House Benghazi Committee report was drowned by politics". USA Today.
Herszenhorn, David M. (June 28, 2016). "House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton". The New York Times.
Weigel, David (September 30, 2015). "Boehner's likely successor credits Benghazi committee for lowering Hillary Clinton's poll numbers". The Washington Post.
Shear, Michael D.; Schmidt, Michael S. (October 22, 2015). "Benghazi Panel Engages Clinton in Tense Session". The New York Times.
Fahrenthold, David A.; Viebeck, Elise (October 22, 2015). "GOP lands no solid punches while sparring with Clinton over Benghazi". The Washington Post.
For accounts of Clinton's appearance before the select committee, see Gearan, Anne; Tumulty, Karen; Viebeck, Elise (October 22, 2015). "Clinton, back in the Benghazi hot seat, withstands Republicans' grilling". The Washington Post.; Hattern, Julian; Parnes, Amie (October 22, 2015). "Clinton largely unscathed by GOP Benghazi hearing". The Hill.; Bade, Rachel (October 22, 2015). "Clinton survives 11-hour Benghazi grilling". Politico.; Cassidy, John (October 22, 2015). "Where the Benghazi Committee Went Wrong". The New Yorker.; Troyan, Mary (October 23, 2015). "No clear wins for GOP at Benghazi hearing". USA Today.; and Collinson, Stephen (October 23, 2015). "Marathon Benghazi hearing leaves Hillary Clinton largely unscathed". CNN.
Schmidt, Michael S.; Chozick, Amy (March 3, 2015). "Using Private Email, Hillary Clinton Thwarted Record Requests". The New York Times.
Leonnig, Carol D.; Helderman, Rosalind S.; Gearan, Anne (March 6, 2015). "Clinton email review could find security issues". The Washington Post.
"Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton's Use of a Personal E-Mail System". Fbi.gov. 2016-07-05. Archived from the original on July 17, 2016. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
Kessler, Glenn (March 9, 2016). "Fact checking the Hillary Clinton email controversy". The Washington Post.
Schmidt, Michael S.; Apuzzo, Matt (July 24, 2015). "Hillary Clinton Emails Said to Contain Classified Data". The New York Times.
Dilanian, Ken (February 4, 2016). "Clinton Emails Held Indirect References to Undercover CIA Officers". NBC News. Archived from the original on March 10, 2016.
Schmidt, Michael S.; Apuzzo, Matt (August 8, 2015). "Hillary Clinton Emails Take Long Path to Controversy". The New York Times.
Myers, Steven Lee (May 25, 2016). "Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Dept. Review". The New York Times.
"FBI Probe Contradicts Clinton's Claim She Never Sent Classified Emails". Abcnews.go.com. 2016-07-05. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
Kessler, Glenn (2015-08-27). "Clinton's claims about receiving or sending 'classified material' on her private e-mail system". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
Kiely, Eugene (July 7, 2016). "Revisiting Clinton and Classified Information". Factcheck.org. Retrieved July 22, 2016.

Chozick, Amy (April 12, 2015). "Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid". The New York Times.
Von Drehle, David (January 27, 2014). "Can Anyone Stop Hillary?". Time.
Karnie, Annie (July 16, 2015). "A peek inside Hillary Clinton's Brooklyn HQ". Politico.
"This time around, Clinton aligns position with progressive Democrats". PBS. Associated Press. April 19, 2015.
Pace, Julie (January 30, 2016). "For some Americans, politicians' promises of change and disruption have come too slowly, or failed altogether". USA Today. Associated Press.
Hepker, Aaron (February 2, 2016). "All Precincts Reported: Clinton Defeats Sanders By Historically Small Margin". WHO-TV.
Richardson, Bradford (February 7, 2016). "Clinton hangs on in revised Iowa caucus results". The Hill.
Collison, Stephen (February 10, 2016). "Outsiders sweep to victory in New Hampshire". CNN.
Thrush, Glenn; Karni, Annie (March 3, 2016). "How Clinton hit the reset button on 2016". Politico.
Reston, Maeve (February 21, 2016). "Hillary Clinton takes Nevada in victory over Bernie Sanders". CNN.
Healy, Patrick; Chozick, Amy (March 1, 2016). "Minority Voters Push Hillary Clinton to Victories". The New York Times.
Terkel, Amanda (March 6, 2016). "Bernie Sanders Wins Caucuses As Map Ahead Gets Tougher". The Huffington Post.
Shepard, Steven (March 28, 2016). "Bernie's math: Improbable, not impossible". Politico.
Seitz-Wald, Alex (April 11, 2016). "New York's closed primary could be Bernie Sanders' Achilles' heel". MSNBC.
Chozick, Amy; Healy, Patrick (June 6, 2016). "Hillary Clinton Has Clinched Democratic Nomination, Survey Reports". The New York Times.
Collinson, Stephen (June 8, 2016). "Hillary Clinton celebrates victory". CNN.
"Democratic Party: CNN delegate estimate". CNN. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
"Democratic Convention 2016". The Green Papers. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
Alan Rappeport, Yamiche Alcindor & Jonathan Martin, Democrats Nominate Hillary Clinton Despite Sharp Divisions,, New York Times (July 26, 2016).
Curry, Tom (July 14, 2005). "Clinton burnishes hawkish image". NBC News.
Montopoli, Brian (January 31, 2008). "National Journal: Obama Most Liberal Senator In 2007". CBS News.
Clinton, Joshua D.; Jackman, Simon; Rivers, Doug (October 2004). ""The Most Liberal Senator"? Analyzing and Interpreting Congressional Roll Calls" (PDF). Political Science & Politics: 805–811.
"Hillary Clinton Was Liberal. Hillary Clinton Is Liberal.". 2015-05-19. Retrieved 2016-07-27.
"Hillary Clinton". On the Issues. Retrieved June 23, 2016.
"2016 Presidential Candidates". Crowdpac. Retrieved February 28, 2016.
"Voting Records". Americans for Democratic Action. Retrieved March 21, 2009. Average consists of a 95 in 2001 through 2004 and 2006, a 100 in 2005, a 75 in 2007, and a 70 in 2008 (the decline in the final two years was due to missed votes while campaigning for president).
"2008 U.S. Senate Votes". American Conservative Union. Archived from the original on 2013-02-18. Retrieved April 15, 2014. Lifetime rating is given.
"Poll: Mixed messages for Hillary Clinton". CNN. May 26, 2005.
Hillary Rodham Clinton: Assembly 2014
AMY CHOZICK (29 January 2016). "Some in Iowa Surprised by Hillary Clinton's Ease With Faith". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
AMY CHOZICK (25 January 2016). "Hillary Clinton Gets Personal on Christ and Her Faith". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
James Macintyre (20 May 2016). "Sorry Republicans, but you do not have a monopoly on Christian faith". Christianity Today. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
Massie, Christopher (April 21, 2015). "R. Kelly, Big Bird, And 28 Other Highlights From Hillary Clinton's First Lady Columns". BuzzFeed. Archived from the original on July 23, 2016.
"Hillary Rodham Clinton – Talking It Over". Creators Syndicate. Retrieved August 24, 2007.
Bernstein 2007, p. 446.
Apuzzo, Matt (November 16, 2005). "Read a Book, Buy a Goat". The Day.
Bernstein 2007, p. 544.
Donahue, Deirdre (June 17, 2003). "Clinton memoir tops Best-Selling Books list". USA Today.
"Clinton's Book Sales Top 1 Million". Associated Press. July 9, 2003.
"Hillary Rodham Clinton". William J. Clinton Presidential Center. Archived from the original on July 8, 2009. Retrieved May 9, 2009.
"Gorbachev and Clinton win Grammy". BBC News. February 9, 2004.
Berenson, Tessa. "Here's Which 2016 Candidate's Book Sold the Most Copies". TIME.com. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
Smith, Ben (March 12, 2006). "Da Hillary Code". The New York Observer.
Levy, Clifford J. (October 27, 2000). "Clinton Rivals Raise Little Besides Rage". The New York Times.
Van Natta, Don Jr. (July 10, 1999). "Hillary Clinton's Campaign Spurs A Wave of G.O.P. Fund-Raising". The New York Times.

hey Holla Forums you know where i can get a nice fedora?

Purdum, Todd S (July 24, 1995). "The First Lady's Newest Role: Newspaper Columnist". The New York Times.
Jamieson, Kathleen Hall (1995). "Hillary Clinton as Rorschach Test". Beyond the Double Bind: Women and Leadership. Oxford University Press. pp. 22–25. ISBN 0-19-508940-5.
Raftery, Liz (April 30, 2015). "Who Did the Best Hillary Clinton Impression on SNL? (Video)". TV Guide.
Alba, Monica; Sederholm, Jillian (October 4, 2015). "Hillary Clinton Tends Bar, Impersonates Trump in 'SNL' Cameo" (Video)". NBC News.
For sources describing her as a polarizing figure, see Purdum, "The First Lady's Newest Role", op. cit.; Dowd, Maureen (May 18, 1992). "Hillary Clinton as Aspiring First Lady: Role Model, or a 'Hall Monitor' Type?". The New York Times.; Sullivan, Amy (July–August 2005). "Hillary in 2008?". Washington Monthly. Archived from the original on July 14, 2005.; Daniel Schorr (July 16, 2006). Hillary Clinton's Polarizing Force as a Candidate (audio). NPR.; Cox, Ana Marie (August 19, 2006). "How Americans View Hillary: Popular but Polarizing". Time.; and those referenced in Davis, Lanny (October 10, 2007). "Hillary Clinton: Not Polarizing and Highly Electable". The Hill.. For sources arguing against the notion, see the same Davis piece; and Estrich, Susan (2005). The Case for Hillary Clinton. HarperCollins. pp. 66–68. ISBN 0-06-083988-0.
Sulfaro, Valerie A. (September 2007). "Affective evaluations of first ladies: a comparison of Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush". Presidential Studies Quarterly. 37 (3): 486–514. doi:10.1111/j.1741-5705.2007.02608.x.
Jacobson, Gary (August 2006). "Partisan Differences in Job Approval Ratings of George W. Bush and U.S. Senators in the States: An Exploration". Proceedings of the annual meeting of the American Political Science Association.
Burrell, Barbara (October 2000). "Hillary Rodham Clinton as first lady: the people's perspective". The Social Science Journal. 37 (4): 529–546. doi:10.1016/S0362-3319(00)00094-X.
Franklin, Charles (January 21, 2007). "Hillary Clinton, Favorable/Unfavorable, 1993–2007". Political Arithmetik. Retrieved January 26, 2008.
Troy 2006, p. 60.
Troy 2006, p. 4.
Data for table is from "Favorability: People in the News: Hillary Clinton". Gallup Organization. Retrieved May 22, 2016.. Other polls have shown a similar pattern, see for example Franklin, op. cit.
Montopoli, Brian (May 8, 2012). "Hillary Clinton: From divisive to (mostly) beloved". CBS News. and McCarthy, Justin (June 11, 2014). "Smaller Majority of Americans View Hillary Clinton Favorably". Gallup Organization.
Anderson, Karrin Vasby (2003). "The First Lady: A Site of 'American Womanhood'". In Molly Meijer Wertheimer. Inventing a Voice: The Rhetoric of American First Ladies of the Twentieth Century. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 21. ISBN 0-7425-2971-1.
Burns 2008, pp. 135–136, 140–141.
Templin, Charlotte (1999). "Hillary Clinton as Threat to Gender Norms: Cartoon Images of the First Lady". Journal of Communication Inquiry. 23 (1): 20–36. doi:10.1177/0196859999023001002.
"The Presidential Ambitions of Hillary Clinton". Time. August 26, 2006. Retrieved September 27, 2007.
Hitt, Jack (January–February 2007). "Harpy, Hero, Heretic: Hillary". Mother Jones. Retrieved October 7, 2007.
Brooks, David (September 25, 2007). "The Center Holds". The New York Times.
Bartlett, Bruce (May 1, 2007). "Get Ready for Hillary". Creators Syndicate. Archived from the original on May 13, 2007.
Kirkpatrick, David D. (February 19, 2007). "As Clinton Runs, Some Old Foes Stay on Sideline". The New York Times.
"Contents: October 22, 2007 Issue". The American Conservative. October 22, 2007. Archived from the original on October 26, 2007. Retrieved October 29, 2007.
"Transcript: December 7, 2007". Bill Moyers Journal. PBS. December 7, 2007.
Kurtz, Howard (October 3, 2007). "Hillary Chuckles; Pundits Snort". The Washington Post.
Anderson, Karrin Vasby (1999). "'Rhymes with rich': 'Bitch' as a tool of containment in contemporary American politics". Rhetoric & Public Affairs. 2 (4): 599–623. doi:10.1353/rap.2010.0082.

Atheists are faggots and the majority of anti-white fucks who preach promiscuity, feminism and the slop people ingest in college campuses also happen to be atheists.

sage for D&C bullshit, Marxists also happen to be secular as fuck.

Falk, Erika (2007). Women for President: Media Bias in Eight Campaigns. University of Illinois Press. pp. 161–163. ISBN 0-252-07511-0.
Kantor, Jodi (January 10, 2008). "Women's Support for Clinton Rises in Wake of Perceived Sexism". The New York Times.
Meacham, Jon (January 21, 2008). "Letting Hillary Be Hillary". Newsweek.
Torregrossa, Luisita Lopez (October 12, 2010). "Hillary Clinton Leads the Pack in Bloomberg Popularity Poll". Politics Daily. Archived from the original on 2010-10-14.
Saad, Lydia (March 30, 2011). "Hillary Clinton Favorable Near Her All-Time High". Gallup Organization.
Bailey, Holly (September 16, 2011). "Poll: A third of Americans believe Clinton would've been a better president". Yahoo! News.
Allen and Parnes 2014, pp. 257–259; Ghattas 2013, plates following p. 150.
"Clinton Most Admired Woman for Record 20th Time" (Press release). Gallup Organization. December 28, 2015.
"Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Extend Run as Most Admired" (Press release). Gallup Organization. December 29, 2014.
Dugan, Andrew; McCarthy, Justin (September 4, 2015). "Hillary Clinton's Favorable Rating One of Her Worst". Gallup Organization.
"Hillary Clinton: 'I am not a natural politician'". The Week. March 9, 2016.

Lakshmanan, Indira A. R. (April 14, 2016). "The Mystery of the Two Hillarys". Politico.

Cited bibliography

Allen, Jonathan; Parnes, Amie (2014). HRC: State Secrets and the Rebirth of Hillary Clinton. New York: Crown Publishers. ISBN 0-8041-3675-0.
Balz, Dan; Johnson, Haynes (2009). The Battle for America, 2008: The Story of an Extraordinary Election. New York: Viking Penguin. ISBN 0-670-02111-3.
Bernstein, Carl (2007). A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. ISBN 0-375-40766-9.
Brock, David (1996). The Seduction of Hillary Rodham. New York: The Free Press. ISBN 0-684-83451-0.
Brower, Kate Andersen (2015). The Residence: Inside the Private World of The White House. New York: Harper. ISBN 0-06-230519-0.
Burns, Lisa M. (2008). First Ladies and the Fourth Estate: Press Framing of Presidential Wives. DeKalb, Illinois: Northern Illinois University Press. ISBN 0-87580-391-1.
Clinton, Hillary Rodham (2003). Living History. New York: Simon & Schuster. ISBN 0-7432-2224-5.
Gerth, Jeff; Van Natta, Don Jr. (2007). Her Way: The Hopes and Ambitions of Hillary Rodham Clinton. New York: Little, Brown and Company. ISBN 0-316-01742-6.
Ghattas, Kim (2013). The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power. New York: Times Books. ISBN 0-8050-9511-X.
Heilemann, John; Halperin, Mark (2010). Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 0-06-173363-6.
Hudson, Valerie M.; Leidl, Patricia (2015). The Hillary Doctrine: Sex & American Foreign Policy. New York: Columbia University Press. ISBN 0-231-16492-0.

William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton (born William Jefferson Blythe III; August 19, 1946) is an American politician who was the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Clinton was previously Governor of Arkansas from 1979 to 1981 and 1983 to 1992, and the Arkansas Attorney General from 1977 to 1979. A member of the Democratic Party, ideologically Clinton was a New Democrat, and many of his policies reflected a centrist "Third Way" political philosophy.

Clinton was born and raised in Arkansas, and is an alumnus of Georgetown University, where he was a member of Kappa Kappa Psi and Phi Beta Kappa and earned a Rhodes Scholarship to attend the University of Oxford. Clinton is married to Hillary Clinton, who served as United States Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013, who was a Senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and who is the Democratic nominee for president in 2016. Both Clintons earned law degrees from Yale Law School, where they met and began dating. As Governor of Arkansas, Clinton overhauled the state's education system, and served as chairman of the National Governors Association.

Clinton was elected President in 1992, defeating incumbent George H. W. Bush. At age 46, Clinton was the third-youngest president, and the first from the Baby Boomer Generation. Clinton presided over the longest period of peacetime economic expansion in American history, and signed into law the North American Free Trade Agreement. After failing to pass national health care reform, the Democratic House was ousted when the Republican Party won control of the Congress in 1994, for the first time in 40 years. Two years later, Clinton became the first Democrat since Franklin D. Roosevelt to be elected President twice. Clinton passed Welfare Reform and the State Children's Health Insurance Program, providing health coverage for millions of children. He was reelected to a second term in 1996.

In 1998, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives for perjury before a grand jury and obstruction of justice during a lawsuit against him, both related to a scandal involving White House (and later Department of Defense) employee Monica Lewinsky. Clinton was acquitted by the U.S. Senate in 1999, and served his complete term of office. The Congressional Budget Office reported a budget surplus between the years 1998 and 2000, the last three years of Clinton's presidency. In foreign policy, Clinton ordered U.S. military intervention in the Bosnia and Kosovo wars, signed the Iraq Liberation Act in opposition to Saddam Hussein, and participated in the 2000 Camp David Summit to advance the Israeli–Palestinian peace process.

Clinton left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. President since World War II. Since then, Clinton has been involved in public speaking and humanitarian work. Clinton created the William J. Clinton Foundation to address international causes, such as the prevention of AIDS and global warming. In 2004, Clinton published his autobiography My Life. Clinton has remained active in politics by campaigning for Democratic candidates, including his wife's campaigns for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008 and 2016, and Barack Obama's presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2012.

In 2009, Clinton was named the United Nations Special Envoy to Haiti, and after the 2010 Haiti earthquake, Clinton teamed with George W. Bush to form the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. Since leaving office, Clinton has been rated highly in public opinion polls of U.S. Presidents.

Contents

1 Early life and career
2 College and law school years
2.1 Georgetown University
2.2 Rhodes Scholar
2.3 Vietnam War opposition and draft controversy
2.4 Law school
3 Early political career
3.1 Governor of Arkansas (1979–81 and 1983–92)
3.2 1988 Democratic presidential primaries
4 Presidency (1993–2001)
4.1 1992 presidential campaign
4.2 First term
4.3 1996 presidential election
4.4 Second term
4.4.1 Impeachment and acquittal
4.4.2 Pardons and commutations
4.5 Military and foreign events
4.6 Judicial appointments
5 Public opinion
6 Public image
7 Post-presidency (since 2001)
7.1 Activities until 2008 campaign
7.2 2008 presidential election
7.3 After the 2008 election
7.4 Post-presidential health concerns
7.5 Wealth
8 Honors and recognition
9 Authored books
10 Recordings
11 See also
12 References
13 Further reading
13.1 Primary sources
13.2 Popular books
13.3 Scholarly studies
14 External links

bumpppp

hi Holla Forums

Holla Forums SHILL TACTICS
Well, it looks like we're in phase two

Early life and career
Clinton's boyhood home in Hope, Arkansas

Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe III on August 19, 1946, at Julia Chester Hospital in Hope, Arkansas.[2][3] Clinton's father, William Jefferson Blythe Jr. (1910–1946), was a traveling salesman who died in an automobile accident three months before Clinton was born.[4] His mother, Virginia Dell (née Cassidy; 1923–1994), traveled to New Orleans to study nursing soon after he was born. She left Clinton in Hope with her parents Eldridge and Edith Cassidy, who owned and ran a small grocery store.[3] At a time when the Southern United States was segregated racially, Clinton's grandparents sold goods on credit to people of all races.[3] In 1950, Bill's mother returned from nursing school and married Roger Clinton Sr., who owned an automobile dealership in Hot Springs, Arkansas, with his brother and Earl T. Ricks.[3] The family moved to Hot Springs in 1950.

Although he immediately assumed use of his stepfather's surname, it was not until Clinton turned fifteen[5] that he formally adopted the surname Clinton as a gesture toward his stepfather.[3] Clinton says he remembers his stepfather as a gambler and an alcoholic who regularly abused his mother and half-brother, Roger Clinton Jr., to the point where he intervened multiple times with the threat of violence to protect them.[3][6]

In Hot Springs, Clinton attended St. John's Catholic Elementary School, Ramble Elementary School, and Hot Springs High School—where he was an active student leader, avid reader, and musician.[3] Clinton was in the chorus and played the tenor saxophone, winning first chair in the state band's saxophone section. He briefly considered dedicating his life to music, but as he noted in his autobiography My Life:

Sometime in my sixteenth year, I decided I wanted to be in public life as an elected official. I loved music and thought I could be very good, but I knew I would never be John Coltrane or Stan Getz. I was interested in medicine and thought I could be a fine doctor, but I knew I would never be Michael DeBakey. But I knew I could be great in public service.[3]

Clinton's interest in law also began in Hot Springs High, when in his Latin class he took up the challenge to argue the defense of the ancient Roman Senator Catiline in a mock trial.[7] After a vigorous defense that made use of his "budding rhetorical and political skills", he told the Latin teacher Elizabeth Buck that it "made him realize that someday he would study law."[8]

Clinton has named two influential moments in his life that contributed to his decision to become a public figure, both occurring in 1963. One was his visit as a Boys Nation senator to the White House to meet President John F. Kennedy.[3][6] The other was watching Martin Luther King, Jr.'s 1963 I Have a Dream speech on TV, which impressed him enough that he later memorized it.[9]
College and law school years
Georgetown University
Clinton ran for President of the Student Council while attending the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University.

With the aid of scholarships, Clinton attended the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., receiving a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (B.S.) degree in 1968.

In 1964 and 1965, Clinton won elections for class president.[10] From 1964 to 1967, he was an intern and then a clerk in the office of Arkansas Senator J. William Fulbright.[3] While in college, he became a brother of co-ed service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega[11] and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Clinton was also a member of the Order of DeMolay,[12] a youth group affiliated with Freemasonry, but he never became a Freemason. He is a member of Kappa Kappa Psi honorary band fraternity.[13]
Rhodes Scholar

Upon graduation, he won a Rhodes Scholarship to University College, Oxford where he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics, though because he had switched programs and had left early for Yale University, he did not receive a degree there.[6][14][15] He developed an interest in rugby union, playing at Oxford[16] and later for the Little Rock Rugby club in Arkansas.[citation needed]
Vietnam War opposition and draft controversy

While at Oxford he also participated in Vietnam War protests and organized an October 1969 Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam event.[3]

Sage negated.

GO fuck yourself

reported

>>>/cuckchan/

Colonel Eugene Holmes, the Army officer who had been involved with Clinton's ROTC application, suspected that Clinton attempted to manipulate the situation to avoid the draft and avoid serving in uniform. He issued a notarized statement during the 1992 presidential campaign:

I was informed by the draft board that it was of interest to Senator Fulbright's office that Bill Clinton, a Rhodes Scholar, should be admitted to the ROTC program … I believe that he purposely deceived me, using the possibility of joining the ROTC as a ploy to work with the draft board to delay his induction and get a new draft classification.[21]

During the 1992 campaign it was revealed that Clinton's uncle had attempted to secure him a position in the Navy Reserve, which would have kept him from going to Vietnam. This effort was unsuccessful and Clinton said in 1992 that he had been unaware of it until then.[22] Although legal, Clinton's actions with respect to the draft and deciding whether to serve in the military were criticized by conservatives and some Vietnam veterans during his first presidential campaign, some of whom charged that he had used Fulbright's influence to avoid military service.[23][24] Clinton's 1992 campaign manager, James Carville, successfully argued that Clinton's letter in which he declined to join the ROTC should be made public, insisting that voters, many of whom had also opposed the Vietnam War, would understand and appreciate his position.[25]
Law school

After Oxford, Clinton attended Yale Law School and earned a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree in 1973.[3][6] In the Yale Law Library in 1971 he met fellow law student Hillary Rodham, who was a year ahead of him.[3][26] They began dating and soon were inseparable. After only about a month, Clinton postponed his plans to be a coordinator for the George McGovern campaign for the 1972 United States presidential election in order to move in with her in California.[27] They married on October 11, 1975, and their only child, Chelsea, was born on February 27, 1980.[26]

Clinton did eventually move to Texas with Rodham to take a job leading George McGovern's effort there in 1972. He spent considerable time in Dallas, at the campaign's local headquarters on Lemmon Avenue, where he had an office. Clinton worked with future two-term mayor of Dallas, Ron Kirk, future governor of Texas, Ann Richards, and then unknown television director (and future filmmaker) Steven Spielberg.[citation needed]
Early political career
Further information: Electoral history of Bill Clinton
Governor of Arkansas (1979–81 and 1983–92)
Further information: Arkansas gubernatorial election, 1978; Arkansas gubernatorial election, 1980; Arkansas gubernatorial election, 1982; Arkansas gubernatorial election, 1986; and Arkansas gubernatorial election, 1990

After graduating from Yale Law School, Clinton returned to Arkansas and became a law professor at the University of Arkansas. In 1974 he ran for the House of Representatives. Running in a conservative district against incumbent Republican John Paul Hammerschmidt, Clinton's campaign was bolstered by the anti-Republican and anti-incumbent mood resulting from the Watergate scandal. Hammerschmidt, who had received 77 percent of the vote in 1972, defeated Clinton by only a 52 percent to 48 percent margin. In 1976 Clinton ran for Arkansas Attorney General. With only minor opposition in the primary and no opposition at all in the general election,[28] Clinton was elected.[6]
Clinton, as the newly elected Governor of Arkansas, meeting with President Jimmy Carter in 1978

Clinton was elected Governor of Arkansas in 1978, having defeated the Republican candidate Lynn Lowe, a farmer from Texarkana. He became the youngest governor in the country at 32. Due to his youthful appearance, Clinton was often called the "Boy Governor".[29][30][31] He worked on educational reform and Arkansas's roads, with wife

Show me what tenet of atheism lends itself to being anti-white or any of the other ills. Christianity has done nothing to stem the tide of this onslaught either. I won't deny that a lot of atheists are this way, but that seems to be because there is no current group for a non-pozzed atheist to go to. WASPs sold this country to jews, Millennials are winning it back with Trump.

FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK WITH RELIGIOUS D&C
==FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK WITH RELIGIOUS D&C==v

==FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK WITH RELIGIOUS D&C==v

Reported for intl.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

bump

sage

Reported for intl.

This is probably the most autistic thread all summer. Christ….

You should’ve seen the earlier ones that intl started.

reported

This christcuck does it every single time theres a thread critical of christinsanity

sage

sage

sage

It's been a pretty long thing now that has not only happened to Christfags. I remember a few months ago when it was starting, an user had a screenshot of a shill using multiple ips to seem like there were a lot of anons ganging up on Christfags until the thread was derailed. This strategy kept being hammered over and over until people got sick of it and associated it with Christfags.

It's the same thing they did with brit/pol/ before Christfags, they went on threads spamming shit and attributing it to brit/pol/, which made anons who don't go there hate them.

It's been attracting actual fedora teenagers judging by the juvenile arguments and screeching they do and generally driving post quality down. It's forcing people to either leave or just lurk. I used to post all the goddamn time at work (/comfy/ job), but I saw more and more quality posters leave and more reddit tier fags joining, which made discussion more about >WHY WON'T WOMEN FUCK ME IS MY FEDORA NOT ON RIGHT and less about actual, substantial talks we had when the board was at its height.

They're actual shills. Because they're hammering threads with it, probably with multiple ids, it's difficult to see if they've genuinely taken control of the narrative or if it's just anons in general being autistic. The strategy is to isolate one group of Holla Forums, antagonize them, like jumping on >ledeadkikeonastickmaymay at any mention of Christianity, to such an extent that it drives quality down and makes it seem like the board is against the group, playing on moving mentality. Then they move on to another group. The worst part is that the mods, as far as I've seen, are too stupid to not see it and instantly perma sage anything calling them out because muh euphoric moment.

In summary, as far as I can see, the following is being used to antagonize Christfags:
-jumping at any mention of Christianity and derailing the thread presumably with multiple IDs
-jumping at any thread concerning the religion of peace to try to create a false equivalency
-spreading misinformation
-blaming it on others groups like neo LARPers, creating tensions between the groups
-capitalizing off of plebbit visitors tipping their fedoras
-generally associating christfags with threads being derailed to create conflict between christfags and everyone else

It's D&C if I've ever seen it.

>>>/gamergoy/

sage

y u censor trap clit?

0/10 shill work, Shlomo

Bumpity bump.

sage

sage

Checking my own triple dubs

christcucks have been spamming down threads for months now

pagan and atheist threads are always civil until we get the rabid christcuck fedora spammer

I've been here for a while and remember the better religious discussion threads. The christcucks were always dishonest but never spammers before early this year as the other user pointed out. We called them christfags for years before Holla Forums was even a twinkle in pyrespokes' eye. The people shouting 'D&C' are fags who only arrived post-Trump announcement.

The Christ god as reconstructed by whites was intended to subvert all inherently European religions to have an easier time controlling the masses.

The big problem wasn't really the paganus though, but the citizens who were degenerate because inherently European religions were tight-knit communities leaving the degenerate city-dwellers outside.

So Christianity "ate" many traditionally European myths and Legends while accepting any degenerate who repented.

And that's why Christians accept nothing else, it's inherent to their religion, it's the reason their religion exists as it does today instead of being purely Semitic.

Yeah.
And they refuse to see that they are foreign to Europe originally, and that their book sees all men as equals, including jews.

These are facts irreconcilable with our creed.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

These man-worshiping cultists really love sperging out

Is this really what shills are sticking to? Christfag is a name for Christians in *chan you retard. Yeah I'm sure you're totally a badass oldfag with the best V for Vendetta mask, Shlomo.

Shit excuse of a cop-out if I've ever seen one, don't deny that secular thought promotes relativism, which in turn promotes the kind of shit we're seeing Today.

If anything Christfaggotry has gotten more and more cucked in an attempt to stop hemorrhaging members because humanistic society promises cummies and guilt free degeneracy because "LOL THERE IS NO GOD AND EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE LOL"

If you offer people an inch, they'll take a fucking mile to the logical conclusion which is nihilism-fucking-lite (aka people missing the fucking point of nihilism)

The shills are playing both sides of the fence and changing vpns in order to argue both pro- and anti-Christian positions.

OP is a d & c shill who needs to get fucked.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

WEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

I never said it was an insult, simply that we didn't pretend that they were above lampooning. Nowadays calling any christkike thus is enough to have him shudder in apoplectic rage (100) spamming threads with 'reported for intl'.

Except scientific racialism is the only true way of understanding the true differences between races instead of the christian 'we are all one with christ jesus' ideologies that pervade your religion. Seculars are more often than not universalist philosphers and not relativists.

sage

sage

People are getting tired of your shit, not "muh shills" retards. You have essentially became our equivalent to r/atheism. Nothing more than a bunch of dumbasses parroting the same bullshit over and over again.

sage

;)

sage

Except that it doesn't matter how white your society is if everyone is fucking poz'd.

Which is the point you seem to be missing here.

"It's a-okay to be a degenerate slut and single mother because you're white, that's all there is too it"

That's the impression you're giving me, a immoral white society will fall victim to the marxist garbage that is pushed by the secular left.

Their children will be facing the same mess we're facing now, and that's shitty notions of morality and a empathy for those who don't deserve it.

If you don't give a hard-line basis as to why these things shouldn't be done, your society is going to fall apart.

Because "Yo man, there is no god, I can do literally whatever I want, everything is a social construct!"

If he maxes out this one I'm starting a new one just to piss him off

This board would be better off if the christcucks stayed in their containment board

Go back to washing nigger feet, your religion is fundamentally about cucking yourself.
By the way, if you work on Saturday and don't follow traditional Jewish laws you aren't going to Heaven according to your book

Yeah, who cares about the white race going completely extinct forever? A few liberals acting like trailer trash is the big problem!

We need the highly moral Catholic pope enabling pedophiles and rapefugees. That'll show those immoral atheists.

I got the impression that he's anti-christian, considering the fact that he lost his shit at that one dude who was posting anti-pagan stuff

sage

sage

sage

Immoral white society > up standing racemixed society.

Race is all that matters, and that's what you christcucks never understand. It's no coincidence that the generation most innundated with kike brainwashing a la Weimar are turning to fascist type leaders to bring them out of it. Atheists are the least supportive of Israel, in direct opposition to the philosemitic regressive cuckservative right.

You're saying that everyone needs to believe in sky kikes because you can't seem to find purpose in your life without having it spelled out for you. If you can't intuit that treating others well is a good thing and sucking nigger dicks is a bad thing then you, my friend, are retarded. Just don't make the mistake of projecting your nigger brain on others.

Or you could just sage the thread that intl started, you fucking retard.

sage

That doesn't make any sense, retard. *-fag is anything. It's not "lampooning," it's language. Eurofag, amerifag, newfag, oldfag. It's not singling out Christians, it's literally anything-fag. You're grasping on the argument of the other shill claiming that christfag is somehow insulting of Christians while pretending to be a super leet hacker oldfag veteran, then moving the goal post when someone calls your bs.

>>>/reddit/

sage

Except an immoral white society won't stay white for long. Because, humans being the validation hungry creatures that they are will replace one god with another (such as egalitarianism and extreme cuckoldry)

If you honestly believe otherwise then you're delusional. Why do you think Europe being the progressive bastions of intellectualism was the first to taste the destruction of the white race?

sage

They always do this.

"Race is only part of it! We need tradition to guide are peeple! doos vult!"

Then they take over nationalist movements and bow to the niggerfeet licking Pope or the Orthodox church.

Next thing you know, they're begging to let in Arab ("Assyrian") Christians. Then Latinos. Then Africans. Their morality completely fails and their people end up with a falling birth rate (Italy has the same birth rate as Japan).

It's a game of attrition. More "diversity" bit by bit as they move their "line in the sand" back and distract you with culture warring.

Then when your entire race is mixed, it's gone forever.

"Well, can't put the toothpaste back in the tube! Now lets get to ruling our biracial children of Christ!"

sage

Oh shit, forgot my sage.

:^)

Good for you.

Reported for intl.