Law Genie

You are given an opportunity to pass three laws of your choosing. Whatever they are, these laws will be strictly enforced.

Post your three laws, along with your rationale and the punishments for violating them.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_workers_in_Saudi_Arabia#Restrictions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go be a dataminer somewhere else.

Is this the new way to slide creative threads? Just shout datamining and it ends the discussion?

1. Committing felonies will result in enslavement, cute male felons will be forced to be sissy sex slaves.
2. uncooperative ugly felons will become television gladiators for the public's amusement.
3. Blacks and all subhumans are prohibited from breeding. All black males are to undergo sissification.

1. law against creating laws
2. law against paradoxes
3. O SHI-

You still have two other choices.

Well shit, there goes Earth.

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

SHILL GTFO

1. restore the immigration laws back to where they were in 1790 it's retroactive too
2. no more welfare, sorry deshawndre you have to pay for your kids, not whitey
3. gas the kikes race war now

source to that pic OP????????

1. Make gay illegal and make gay acts punishable by death
2. have renewable energy and behead people who do harm to the environment
3. lower the aoc to 10

user, if we are going that far
what about welfare

but ONLY for whitey

1: Niggers, jews, fags, trannies, spics, chinks, and women cannot gain citizenship status, ever. However white women can gain co-citizen status if they wed a citizen. If the man chooses to divorce her, she would lose her co-citizenship status.

2: People with EXTREME mental handicaps and heritable diseases are to be sterilized or euthanized. (by extreme I mean you can get your junk snipped for having an IQ of 20, but not 80.)

3: Immigration will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a panel of citizens, illegal immigrants are to be killed or enslaved.

Where is the video of her? Thanks for the ass

OP here. I'm twerk user, I'll be including it in the next twerk thread I do, once I get around to compressing all the videos for the filesize limit.

:^)

I'd make it illegal for niggers to be uppity the punishment is not being uppity.

Niggers would never obey that law, they're too uppity.

Make it illegal to be a jew, black, muslim, gay, tranny, mexican, or use tumblr.

Remove welfare from anyone who isn't doing anything significant.

Anyone in politics/news who lies or deliberately tries to mislead will have their tongue removed.

/nofap/

All refugees and non-white foreigners are to be deported. Those that refuse will be shot.

All african americans will be put into work camps where they will be FORCED to do something productive. Again those that refuse will die

All styrofoam will be replaced by other packing materials. Seriously fuck that stuff.

1. No jews
2. No poofters
3. All washing up liquid will be blue

Anybody convicted of breaking these laws will be deported to Somalia and sold as sex slaves to butt pirates.

1) No credit. You may only spend currency you actually possess
2) Horse fucking is tax deductable
3) Cocaine everywhere

Three Laws To Reform Drugs
1. All drugs are legal. EVERYTHING.
2. All crimes committed while on drugs will result in draconian punishments (aka, if your drug-use is causing problems for others, you're put to death).
3. Nobody may be drugged against their will (psychiatrists can't administer drugs to you without your consent).

(this is basically what the Libertarian Party of Canada would have)

Three Laws To Reform Immigration
1. Only whites allowed to work and have permanent residence in the country.
2. Non-white tourists will be subjected to draconian measures if they racemix with the locals (aka, some nigger comes to the country and fucks a white woman, the nigger is put to death).
3. All non-whites shall be deported to the reserves or back to the continent their ancestors came from.

If I can only have three laws…
1. No non-whites allowed in the country, period. It is the duty of every citizen to kill every non-white spotted in the country.
2. All drugs are legal but if you commit any crimes at all under the influence of a drug you're put to death.
3. Absolute free speech for everyone and a massive reduction / elimination of countless laws that prevent harassment and whatever else from happening, allowing people to have much more freedom to discriminate and live their lives how they want, without having to worry about government fucking their shit up.

We should have a system where all immigrants to the country have to be bought by current citizens.

aka, you have to pay $10,000 CDN for each person you want to bring into the country, and this money is then used to settle them in and so on

…and if the new immigrant commits any kind of crimes within the first 5 years, they are deported.

…and of course, only whites would be allowed to be bought and brought into the country.

We should have some kind of open season on all those subhumans you mentioned. Absolutely no rights for them. If they enter the country they can be killed by anyone.

I fucking hate styrofoam too. I got so much of it with some of my recent deliveries. That shit ain't even recyclable.

1. Repeal 19th amendment, woman's rights globally
2. Non-whites have zero legal recourse or rights globally
3. Data mining thread OPs are hung in the gallows on the Day of the Rope

1) All musklim foreigners are to be deported.
2) All males over 21, can possess a count of, up to 3 sex slaves.
3) Age of consent and age of adulthood is lowered to 12, thus making ephebofilia now legal.

1. Women's suffrage revoked.
2. Human rights for non-whites revoked.
3. Age of consent is 5, if under 18 parents must give written permission.

Law one
Anyone who endorses, or even believes in Communism or Third Wave Feminism are to be given therapy, and be educated on why Communism would not work, and has killed more people than Capitalism, and/or why Feminism actually hurts society. If they do not comply or refuse to be educated, they will be jailed until they finally realize the error of their ways. Up to the point of a life sentance if they never wake up.

Law Two
All drugs are legal, and all extra chemicals that make drugs extra addicting will be removed and made illegal to put in drugs.
Any crimes committed during drug use will be treated differently depending on the crime.
If it was a non violent crime, like disturbing the peace, harassing someone, public drug use, etc. will be met with a fine/ticket.

Any violent crimes will be met with jail time, and a country-wide ban until they can prove they can use drugs without causing harm to others.

Law Three
Any reporters or news outlets found to be lying, pushing a violent agenda (I'M LOOKING AT YOU CNN), or actively trying to mislead the public, they will be de-funded/forced to fire lying journalists.

1. clean repeal of obamacare

2. tax plan consisting of Trump's 3 brackets, a 15% corporate tax, and nothing else

3. abolition of the Federal Reserve and reintroduction of 1USD = 1oz silver

There you go, America is made great again. Fuck Paul Ryan.

Fuck yeah, you know what you're talking about.
Fuck the federal reserve.

I hate to circlejerk but this is amazing, quite honestly. We should ensure that they also get low priority, even after being paid for. Housing opportunities should be offered to nationals first. This is our problem in the UK, and we've had it for many years. Our politicians love to take good care of our violent, bigoted, culturally retarded friends, and are happy to have them segregate themselves in streets (really more like ghettos) and demand special privileges. It's an absolute disgrace.

I'd pass that law three times. It'd be hilarious

1: I am emperor of the world
2: No one may attempt to usurp my power
3: All laws I pass must be enforced to their full spirit and intent

are those videos done compressing if so you should make thread promise i'll contribute with what i have.

1. if your employer requires you to keep track of how many hours you work they cannot classify you as salary exempt.

2. After 50, you must take a driving test every 5 years until you die.

3. All Americans with vaginas will need to go to a FAC (Feet Analysis Center). Somewhat similar to a DMV. Employees will be hired by me, so I know they don't have trash feet standards. Females with nice feet must run community service where they only serve me, by allowing me to lick their feet.

It's a long process, takes all day because I have to split or compress the videos one at a time. I will try to get it done tomorrow. If you want to start a thread, go ahead and I'll jump in later.

1. Advertising should be minimized and not interfere with anyone's work.

2. Women (and men) should PROVE having been raped, if not, she and the suspect will be put on probation. If the rape accusation has been proved false, she will face judgement.

3. Drugs should all be legal and considered a social problem, NOT a federal offense.

Also,
Yep, shills still haven't created new ways to derail threads, and they never will.

We will fight as long as we breathe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_workers_in_Saudi_Arabia#Restrictions

First of all, I'm not a communist nor a capitalist.
Why the fuck do you have to push your propaganda? let him see whatever he sees, I agree with the therapy and education but not forcing him to believe in what you believe in. If he does not disturb the peace he shouldn't be jailed for his thoughts.

Law one: I am God-King for life.

Done.

1. Necessary and obligatory castration of all Jewish/black/muslim tribes, after such procedure they shall work compulsively at different active-physical jobs. mulattos [with the exclusion of those that possess Jewish heritage, completely forbidden of ever reproducing] (a white parent and a black parent) can only marry other whites by obtaining a special permit, very difficult to get and strictly available to the best caste's of mulattos (1%), however they are always encouraged to not reproduce. Only the very best caste's of quadroons (sons of a mulatto parent and a white parent [Jewish quadroons are disqualified of marrying and reproducing] can obtain marriage permits. the consecutive generations of mulattos (octoroons, hexadecaroons, etc) are NOT allowed to marry blacks, mulattos, quadroons or jews, however they are considered white by the law and can freely marry other whites
2. heavily limited female position in the workfield and women are encouraged to create families, and serve as a proper maternal figure for them, women (excluding the groups mentioned in Law 1 and 2) are encouraged by supplying her family with money for the children's needs
3.Sodomy is strictly outlawed, any suspect accused of being involved in(with initial evidence shown) sodomite acts will be outrightly investigated, if found guilty he shall be publicly humiliated and sentenced to firing squads

This is what happens when women are given authority

1. All women are to be infantilized.
2. Potty training and intentional education of the way the world works is forbidden.
3. All women wear diapers.
This is great shit for when the laws first get passed and the lives of two teenage girls who have sleep overs. My dick gets hard thinking about how they'll adjust.
Humanity hindered. Boner achieved.

1.I AM KANG
2. U= PEESENT
3 KANG RULES PEESENT

Came to Holla Forums out of bored curiosity. Haven't been on cuckchan (as I quickly learned it is referred to here) in a while. See this thread. LOL at replies. This thread revives my faith in internet subculture & general shitposting glory, it's what the original Holla Forums used to be like.

All Migrants out of Europe, If they Refuse, Kill Them.

All pollutants put into foods in Europe (flouride…) are to be removed. Chemicals that promote b reast milk production in adult women are to be added however.

All women in Europe under thirty are to be given breast pumps and to pump breast milk. At least a eighth of a cup from each breast shall be collected. The amount shall be paid for as the milk is collected iby reverse-milkmen/women.

Any woman not doign this shall be drugged, taken to a factory and given hormones to increase breast size and production, in effect turned into a cow. Also bred for more female chidlren.

bump

Repeal AoC laws.

Declear war on USA

Deport Jews to madagascar

Raise rage of consent to 25

Death for pedos

Give women more rights on whats considered rape

Make reading the art of war part of school curriculum, it would be applied the same as the other shit you were forced to read during school.

Make it illegal to have more children than you can financially support.

All surplus government funds, along with NEETS who have applicable skills will be directed towards making 2d real/genetic catgirl modification.

i get to do whatever i want without legal repercussion
i get top military protection
i get to make laws for others

1. I have the ability to make any law I want.
2. I have the ability to make unlimited amount of laws of my choosing.
3. I have the ability to void all previous laws and make every one my bitch because I am overlord.

What game is this from?

1. ALL jews will be exterminated
2. ALL women will be relinquished to property
3. Only smart people get to live

A country run by you fine gentlemen would certainly be a more functioning place than most others in the world.

1. No form of gun control allowed.
2. No niggers.
3. Death penalty for every criminal offence.

It starts with S and ends with m.

Sweden-Sim?

Like that one episode of Star Trek? You mean to say there is perfect surveillance in your world to determine whether something was an accident and if one truly committed the crime?

Fine… If you're found guilty then the community hangs you and uses your corpse as a Target or sex toy depending on the crime

Keep the feminism part, scrap the communism shit (that's not a fucking problem anymore)
Any crimes done while on drugs is punishable by death
Lying journalists' license should be revoked and never to be given again (that'll fuckin' show em')

enjoy that worn out pussy my friend

But if it would be a community ruled vote that would give the illusion of a free world! But of course it's not a free world because you imposed the law! WHAT SICK WORLD ARE YOU RAISING user?

Close, it's in a land much like the lore of Norwegian areas.

You're so obsessed with your bullshit made up overequal rights you inject the word into sentences it shouldn't be used in. You'd want to allow them to define rape, I'm assuming. Because you're a retarded faggot.