yep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NpkTKC1UnpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

indeed

so true

😞😞😒

yeppers

I Actually FOUND THIS On a Jewish Girls Profile on Facebook OP, so SI YES This is What the Jew's Actually Believe…

The last image is half-right. The Nazis never wanted to kill all the Jews. For one thing that makes 0 sense because unless you have no brain its fairly easy to infer that the Nazis obviously were aware that there was Jews outside of Germany. Another thing is most camps were labor camps and most Jews died of famin and disease as a result of logistical problems Germany was facing as they were losing a war on all sides. The Nazis would've been retarded to intentionally kill the people building their war machines. Even mainstream historians would tell you this. Some may have been killed by gas chamber, sire, but those were a minority and it wasn't about Jews in particular (in fact the Nazis did recognize some Jews as Aryan, there was just very few of them.) Most Jews we're Aryan because the Nazis didn't recognize Orthodox Jews as such because the Talmud states the Jewish people must live in perpetual exile. In fact, its safe to say Hitler would've been a Zionist himself. He indeed supported an Arab Nation with the Free Arab Legion. He believed all races had the right to form a nation of their own. Its the ultimate opposition to globalism.

This thread is only 1 hour old but it feels at least a decade old

Can't you see how mad you are, kid? Grow up, ffs

Hitler was openly a Zionist. He just wanted non-germans out of germany, and killing them was only a last resort when they wouldn't get out. It's well known that he wanted to send them to Madagascar (which he considered to be uninhabited), but the cost was unfeasible. If the jews had a country they could all go to, it would have made things a lot easier for him.

I am watching this thread

Tjey are backpedaling youtu.be/NpkTKC1UnpY

so… this rabbi tried to profit from marxism which proves that communism is some jewish conspiracy?
Does that mean that if there would be some christian priest who likes communist ideas, communism would turn into christian conspiracy? Or judeo-christian? Enlighten me how does your logic work, please

Your ignorance is showing.

I guess no more than le funny jew maymay can be expected from person browsing echochamber where denying feels>reels is bannable wrongthink

So you think that Rabbi is the only person who practices Judaism who was into gomminusim?

I never implied that, I'm sure there are fuckton of jews who wants communism. There are also fuckton of christians who wants communism, or fuckton of buddhists. I wonder if this means that communism is conspiracy of united worldwide religions? Oh wait, there is also fuckton of atheists who want communism…

Dont you understand that the whole notion of zionism is to exploit the goy.

Marx was a dirty jew

And every time you go look were communism sparks you find jews who take the lead and initiative to push it on to others

This

Don't you understand that whole notion of class society is to exploit the workers?

Nice out of context quote. Marx was more vulgar than average Holla Forums shitposter, he said much worse things is you want to play CTR game you can pick much better stuff.

checked
You mean like when people like Soros financed dissident groups in countries of warsaw pact to destroy soviet union and her allies ?

Yeah, they are the same thing you fool, they use these crisis's to consolidate their hold of the workers, then the workers rise up throw chaos sparked on my the rich, after the chaos every one has lost his savings etc and they stay poor.
this is the system, the elite are tie zionist it is all just a puppet show and we are the puppets.

You throwing a hissy fit serving their ideology that will enable them to over trow the ppl that started their own businesses.

Yhe large internationals get bailed out and gain more market dominance.

the commie ideology doesnt works on a large scale period.

This is why they promote the race mixing and are flooding out borders, to make every one equally stupid and reduce their needs making it easier to exploit every one with one global break away society.

Can't handle the truth about his sacred cow…communism bahahaah

Yes, you Holla Forumsacks are very close to seeing past ruling ideology, shame you can't quite see it through.
Are you suggesting that workers should just take it and not do anything because violent revolution might become corrupted? I mean, you are not entirely wrong, Orwell in his book "animal farm" showed nice example how half-assed revolution can go wrong, and many examples in history show that not every revolution is good, BUT you can't really change regime without violence, something like that happens only rarely.

most leftists want destroy fiat currencies which are currently controlled by (((them))) and either change them for pseudo currencies like labour vouchers (backed by labour, not accumulative) or abolish them completely.

That's why we need to destroy institution of private property and give it's control to the workers.

not an argument

Maybe. Even Marx was full on anti-immigration because he seen that as something which divide workers.

Nice argument, there is your (you)

WTF, are you pretending you see the whole picture?. even the ppl in it dont see the whole picture.
They dont get corrupted (shows how little you see) they get set up, the Bolshevik revolution that killed millions , funded by rothchild.

What you should do become a producer not a worker.

This is because they were not funded by the global elite but stamped in to the ground by the globe. Rhodesia and south africa come to mind
Happens all the time but when it happens it is nuanced and apparently you didnt notice it.
The pope comes to mind.
America cant make enough money to pay of the debt, they need a american bank instead a privately owned bank being the lender of all currency, the whole lending the currency needs to be abolished.

The workers didnt earn it, they already accepted their wage. no backsies.
Again become your own company, you cant just take some one else his shit over were do you dra the line..

Not only that it will crash the means of production create a vacuum, cause a crash and internationals can just swoop in and take market dominance again.
Im just saying, communism doesnt works, financially racially culturally it is just a skam.

He didnt care either way, they now just use that divide as a means of choas as it is incredible powerful , with the introduction of the word racism being evil you can use the multi racial card to fuck ppl over hard and they have been doing so for the past 50 years.

The racial divide and stress creates a lightning rod and obscures the mind with terror and stress. this fear will cause every one to be suspicious and unity is lost.

tHOSE NUMBERS

its true, putin is one of us.

Communism 100% failure rate.