WikiLeaks Dispenses 23,000 Hillary Emails Marked “C” for Confidential

Has anyone else seen any news in regards to this? Supposedly this happened on monday, but I have not seen any news at all.

beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2016/08/assange-did-it-wikileaks-dispenses-23000-hillary-emails-marked-c-for-confidential-classified-video-2456848.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett
archive.is/FdinD
archive.is/s7l2N
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/08/02/did_hillary_run_guns_out_of_benghazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for interest

Bump for Trump

Interesting but not recent.

wew lad

That breaks the 3 emails narrative.

This is bad.

ah, so this is what is being slid

anything good yet?

bump

OP here
Here is another article talking about it, but I can't figure out if they have been actually released or he is just talking about releasing them. This is why I posted the thread as I wondered if anyone else had any infos they could share. This is not about the DNC either it is a whole new shit storm it sounds like

dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett

It’s old, you fucking retard.

Bump for not hearing about this earlier

Fuck me

Your sage only makes me want to read it more, Chaim.

It doesn't matter if it's old, what matters is if it's relevant.

archive.is/FdinD

archive.is/s7l2N
Archives because reasons.

Blow your brains out, you fucking faggot. It's the last release, not the one he wants to do next. That's all.

BUMP FOR STICKY

why the fuck is a house of cards thread even a thing

summerfags plz die

Old or not, you can't just skim 23.000 emails in a few minutes before saying how relevant they are. Heck, even if all the e-mails are all from more than 1 year ago, they are still extremely valuable and important. The Clinton Crime Syndicate / Clinton Foundation has gotten at least 20 years of information on them.

Its classified, secret, top secret.
Only three email chains had those marks sent by Hillary.
2 were falsely assigned, one was assigned with a redacted mark that would lead you to think its safe to disseminate.
So 1 actually.

I'm still wondering about the 200+ people who sent her stuff and why they aren't being called before court.

Frankly its a shame none of us know how to make a neural net and have it work on dismantling the narratives.
I'm stuck getting bullshit certificates to get a job rather than seeing if I can train a computer to name the Jew then unleash it.

No-one wants to be suicided for disobeying the tribe.

Unless she sent out dick-pics, I'm not really interested.

There is being accountable, and then there is a lack of having laws.

Hillary is smart and knows where the lines are, so she doesn't cross them.
Which is where all the butt hurt comes from, since there is nothing to tag her on.
Anything illegal can be done by disposable tribe members.
Walmart must grow larger.

Is our first black president actually hung like a black man?

No, but Hillary sure is. I hear it's long and thick as a baby's arm.

CTR fuck off

She's a known lesbian.
What is it with saying all the first ladies are MTF?

This is Clintion SOP.

A) Deny
B) when confronted LIE
C) finally proved wrong and cornered just yell its OLD NEWS. WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN OVER THIS

well once one of em is suspicions start running amok

This has already been covered to death. It turned out to be nothing.

No, but his wife is

Fucking nice

Just fucking die already, faggot.

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

It's true. We briefly covered genitalia vs race in medical school.

"There has been no proven correlations between phallus size and ethnicity."

Actually had a black student get up and walk out.

Just how gay are you?

We had a sticky about this when it was released, good info but it's old.

He has not released them. I just confirmed via wikileaks twitter and on their website.

Really is that part of the 30 000 emails released in February? 23 000 had confidential?

I should confirm that no *new release*

They are the old emails from the first leak.

It's the 23 000 that were released at the beginning of July, the 30 000 of February i believe were others.

Take a deep hit of zyklon B and think this over.

Black men are more animalistic and violent, women find that more attractive.
We are supposed to be uncultured brutes, its what women secretly want. don't believe the bullshit about the sensitive nu-male they say they want.

Can you help me out and post a link to the archive on wikileak where these emails are. I can't find them or any mention of them.

from Clinton Archive
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
"Hillary Clinton Email Archive
On March 16, 2016 WikiLeaks launched a searchable archive for 30,322 emails & email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton's private email server while she was Secretary of State. The 50,547 pages of documents span from 30 June 2010 to 12 August 2014. 7,570 of the documents were sent by Hillary Clinton. The emails were made available in the form of thousands of PDFs by the US State Department as a result of a Freedom of Information Act request. The final PDFs were made available on February 29, 2016."

It's important to note, that before the degeneracy you courted a female's parents and family for her hand in marriage.Your aim was not to make her pussy wet, but, to gain good esteem from her trusted family who would allow her to get married. With each current year, we lose our holiness all the things that separate us from wild animals and indulge in our carnal and primal desires, only for it to create a vicious circle that keeps getting worse.

Hi Christcuck, I too was once like you, then I realized God wanted us to be sexual with the command of multiply.
Marriage is a lter Jewish bit right up there with fucking cutting my dick.
I'm not Jewish, it was my father's side!

Your comment is out of touch with my point and all over the place.

I never said sex is bad. I said that the dynamic has changed where, we now court women directly and that is quite animalistic as opposed to having to court a female's guardians. That is what all animals do, court directly.

I am not a christcuck by the way.

There is no holiness to marriage, just a recognition you want to have a somewhat permanent relation.
Man is an animal, one that is more coherent than the rest.
The courting of their guardians was to try and elevate sexually a social position.
Now, we're all fucking serfs and it doesn't matter.

absolutely fucking heretical

I can create life from my arms now and inseminate it in a petri dish with some masturbation.

Life is nothing special to create, what is special is its continued unique experiences.

By default, everyone on the chans is a faggot, including yourself.

no user, you're just projecting :^)

you still don't understand the sanctity of the male and female spirit forming a new whole life

What a bunch of nihilistic new-age hippy bullshit kill yourself faggot

Get a load of this "enlightened" jew

Because I don't care for fedora tipping material.

So, do you give complete and total personal care to every other human on the planet, or just the ones you like?

Ah yes, call them a Jew and hope they go quiet mr 1 post.

If the creation of life is so sacred, and thus its continuation, then why is there an issue with more race mixing and multicult?
After all, by that logic of it all being good, then so to must they be.

And yet it is rather observable the difficulties that arise from such choices, and thus the fact there is quite a bit of life that should not be.
Which further, as life is now becoming an easily replicated thing, there is no more mystery behind it than explaining any other bit of technology.

OP here
My original post I thought there were new released emails separate from the DNC or anything else. I guess all this is just claims by Assange over content he holds, I think the term "dispenses" fooled me. Amazing people are now discussing all kinds of foolish babel in this thread. Here is another link to rush limbaugh discussing the content of the emails which i still can't find. I still really can't figure out what is going on and was hoping a few more astute Holla Forumsacks can shed some light on this.

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/08/02/did_hillary_run_guns_out_of_benghazi

Hillary did not run guns, the CIA did.
The CIA claims everything it does is secret.
THe CIA is also supposed to be under the control of the State department.
This results in the CIA doing everything it can to act like a teen sneaking out for drugs sex and booze.
Also because the CIA is doing a large number of clandestine stuff its not supposed to, drug running, assassination, setting up its own power bases, etc…

People want to blame Hillary here because it fits their narrative, rather than admit the CIA is a shadow government, and not some wunderbar saviours of the US.

Niggers being literal fucking simians isn't more attractive to anyone but black women.

You're a Holla Forumsack, stop falling for MSM shit, white men (like yourself) are the most desirable on Earth for many, many reasons.

Niggers are the least attractive males, and not only that, but in-group preference is still strong no matter how much (((they))) try to spin it.

Don't be a defeatist.

Let me spill some beans here.

The CIA has it's own clandestine arm, the Clandestine National Services, whice is run on black budget, and the CNS has it's own branchs and everything else on a need to know basis.
If shit is truly secretive, they use code word/code phrase classification. The CNS has also the ability to use whatever means to raise it's own internal blackbudget.

And this is only the CIA, I didn't even put CIA best waifu in the middle, which is J-SOC.

Also, user, CIA heads are POLITICAL hires, and Hillary has more ties inside the Agency than Obama.

Looking for hire

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID AS WELL AS OTHER ASSANGE THREADS.

TELL THE OTHER TOWNSFOLK.

bump

Bump for visibility

Any legitimacy to this?