DATA GATHERING THREADS WITH REAL EVIDENCE

DATA GATHERING THREADS WITH REAL EVIDENCE

last thread mysteriously appears on Holla Forums but when clicked on just shows a 404 error.
8ch.net/b/res/6989879.html

I have been noticing a trend on all the boards of Holla Forums, which you should be typing in the address as 8ch.net httpS←-

that there are tons of data gathering threads disguised as "I'm bored so whats all your info".

here are a few examples of data gathering threads. you don't think they are building a profile on you? this is disgusting.

now shills are making up excuses in the hopes of using the "divide and conquer tactics" by blaming other boards to create infighting and destroy Holla Forums even further
the shills are panicking after the exposing of their tactics. extremely hilarious thread happens and shills get totally humiliated as their plan backfires instantly. archives linked below for your reading enjoyement.

you mean like all the obvious data mining threads listed below?
because letting data mining shill retards flood the whole catalog with "lul whats yur info" in poorly disguised threads is just excellent discussion!
"lul he will not divide us, he will not devide us!"
pepe! pepe!!!
when threads are made with sinister design for the purpose of extorting and extracting information from anons, it's as simple as getting bored that there are no quality threads because the shill threads pushed them off the page, and posting a reply in the wrong place, getting your info sent to a bad place without your consent. simple as that.

links:
8ch.net/b/res/6676021.html
archive.is/tSe74
(after some discussion)
archive.is/cDocB
(even more discussion)
archive.is/v5Hpe

more butthurt from datamining tards:
archive.is/cSv2y
8ch.net/b/res/6980741.html

This is a link to a thread where the Holla Forums mods deleted a huge portion of the OP information. I would like to believe that it was a harmless joke. I would really like to. it only serves to fuel my paranoia about what we are facing here. it fuels my paranoia but also fuels my desire to dig deeper and function as a tool for the truth why would they not simply change the red text as a joke, rather than deleting all the information listed in the OP just to add one line of red text?
8ch.net/b/res/6699834.html
archive.is/fefM2

Make sure that you watch out for threads that demand you post completely random images from your computer with strong emphasis on posting them without checking what they are first. threads like these are designed to get you to accidentally post private information and private photos that can be used against you later.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W4o51
8ch.net/b/res/6889295.html
8ch.net/b/res/6582726.html
archive.is/gSVxr
archive.is/uxpXY
8ch.net/b/res/6901401.html
archive.is/tgYKm
8ch.net/b/res/6901606.html
archive.is/VePjg
8ch.net/b/res/6901661.html
8ch.net/b/res/6901825.html
archive.is/DKqHM
8ch.net/b/res/6979255.html
archive.is/n3qjF
8ch.net/b/res/6700560.html
archive.is/PZZuT
archive.is/0Cojr
8ch.net/b/res/6893185.html
8ch.net/b/res/6613356.html
archive.is/46Vls
8ch.net/b/res/6700727.html
archive.is/TcVop
8ch.net/b/res/6988642.html
archive.is/Cblet
politicalcompass.org/test
isidewith.com/
archive.is/KHECK
wizchan.org/lounge/res/135806.html
archive.is/RmgVb
archive.is/msTGM
wizchan.org/lounge/res/147.html
wizchan.org/b/)
archive.is/RhLGv
8ch.net/b/res/6600926.html
archive.is/hVAx8
archive.is/b3TXY
8ch.net/b/res/6894492.html
8ch.net/b/res/6598737.html
archive.is/iYfyP
8ch.net/b/res/6631522.html
archive.is/cE3Gw
8ch.net/b/res/6550954.html
archive.is/vMULv
8ch.net/b/res/6583923.html
archive.is/IBzYb
8ch.net/b/res/6584970.html
archive.is/Xvzcf
8ch.net/b/res/6602858.html
archive.is/zXyOh
8ch.net/b/res/6606941.html
archive.is/bmTpC
8ch.net/b/res/6605996.html
archive.is/A0dOY
8ch.net/b/res/6860305.html
8ch.net/b/res/6864074.html
archive.is/vHg4A
archive.is/c15cD
archive.is/JDx9o
8ch.net/b/res/6617682.html
archive.is/hhJkg
8ch.net/b/res/6615067.html
archive.is/8SCej
8ch.net/b/res/6868406.html
archive.is/HL0kV
8ch.net/b/res/6644700.html
archive.is/qZglw
archive.is/2GIOX
archive.is/hnXNG
archive.is/kns18
archive.is/PxgkD
archive.is/oRgUA
8ch.net/b/res/6660907.html
archive.is/v0xjc
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
8ch.net/b/res/6656698.html
archive.is/RauBq
archive.is/oaNk3
8ch.net/liberty/res/51436.html
8ch.net/b/res/6662869.html
archive.is/9WoNU
archive.is/dSE1K
8ch.net/liberty/res/52019.html
archive.is/crYxp
8ch.net/liberty/res/42017.html
archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/QgZRT
archive.is/4v3n1
archive.is/jSZ0Y
archive.is/tYp0d
archive.is/2I1b6
archive.is/FUcFE
archive.is/XYnR6
archive.is/J32Hk
archive.is/IZCdx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
8ch.net/b/res/6991448.html
8ch.net/b/res/6991484.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

datamine
atamine
tamine
amine
mine
ine
ne
e
datamine
atamine
tamine
amine
mine
ine
ne
e
datamine
atamine
tamine
amine
mine
ine
ne
e

archive.is/W4o51
8ch.net/b/res/6889295.html

8ch.net/b/res/6582726.html
archive.is/gSVxr

archive.is/uxpXY
8ch.net/b/res/6901401.html

archive.is/tgYKm
8ch.net/b/res/6901606.html

archive.is/VePjg
8ch.net/b/res/6901661.html

this one is hilarious because loads of anons instantly recognize the shill
8ch.net/b/res/6901825.html
archive.is/DKqHM

8ch.net/b/res/6979255.html
archive.is/n3qjF

8ch.net/b/res/6700560.html
archive.is/PZZuT

archive.is/0Cojr
8ch.net/b/res/6893185.html

8ch.net/b/res/6613356.html
archive.is/46Vls

8ch.net/b/res/6700727.html
archive.is/TcVop

8ch.net/b/res/6988642.html
archive.is/Cblet

Don't know where you are politically? Take the test! Keep in mind that these tests are just quick glances to where you might be politically, so do not take them too seriously.

>politicalcompass.org/test
Alternate test:
>isidewith.com/

*Optional* Topic Questions:

Basic Questions:

Once again, please keep the topic and rules in mind. Political discussion among peers, especially fellow wizards, is extremely important as we must keep each other informed of the world around us and be free of ignorance. Keep the atmosphere welcoming to wizards of all conviction! The last thread actually went much better than expected.
archive.is/KHECK (KEK)
wizchan.org/lounge/res/135806.html

previous thread as above (very good example of not falling for the thread's real hidden goal)
archive.is/RmgVb
first poster >133216 has the right idea.

posted this thread on wizchan.org and this shit happened
archive.is/msTGM

just got to wizchan from Holla Forums and I'm sure that it was completely necessary for the mod to move the thread I created from /wiz/ to Holla Forums because I was wrong to put important information that everyone should have clear and obvious access to in /general/ when in fact it actually belonged in /general-er/. that makes sense. but that's not all!

wizchan.org/lounge/res/147.html

>mysteriously a few "users" are somehow able to find Holla Forums (not listed unless you go searching around or type Holla Forums into the address bar alongside the url to specifically go to wizchan.org/b/) even though Holla Forums isn't even their real Holla Forums and more people would be using their real Holla Forums: /lounge/
archive.is/RhLGv

8ch.net/b/res/6600926.html
archive.is/hVAx8
it may reveal something about you. to the spooks and shitheads, that's data.

archive.is/b3TXY
8ch.net/b/res/6894492.html

8ch.net/b/res/6598737.html
archive.is/iYfyP

8ch.net/b/res/6631522.html
archive.is/cE3Gw

8ch.net/b/res/6550954.html
archive.is/vMULv

8ch.net/b/res/6583923.html
archive.is/IBzYb

8ch.net/b/res/6584970.html
archive.is/Xvzcf

8ch.net/b/res/6602858.html
archive.is/zXyOh

8ch.net/b/res/6606941.html
archive.is/bmTpC

8ch.net/b/res/6605996.html
archive.is/A0dOY

8ch.net/b/res/6860305.html

8ch.net/b/res/6864074.html
archive.is/vHg4A

archive.is/c15cD

archive.is/JDx9o

8ch.net/b/res/6617682.html
archive.is/hhJkg

8ch.net/b/res/6615067.html
archive.is/8SCej

8ch.net/b/res/6868406.html
archive.is/HL0kV

8ch.net/b/res/6644700.html
archive.is/qZglw

now they are switching tactics and resorting to suggesting taking sleeping pills and alchohol. very dangerous!

archive.is/2GIOX

another tactic switch, they are trying to entrap accomplices to theft.
this one is very interesting so make sure to read near the end of the thread
archive.is/hnXNG

they are also resorting to pathetically asking people what makes them uncomfortable so that they can learn their fears and use them against them later.
archive.is/kns18

they want data on people admitting (doesn't matter if it's a joke) to murder so it can be used against them later. and care or not, these threads are used as bad pr against Holla Forums presented to idiotic normies. not that it matters what normies think.
archive.is/PxgkD
archive.is/oRgUA

8ch.net/b/res/6660907.html
archive.is/v0xjc

>Link: rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
8ch.net/b/res/6656698.html
archive.is/RauBq

archive.is/oaNk3
8ch.net/liberty/res/51436.html

8ch.net/b/res/6662869.html
another fuck marry kill
archive.is/9WoNU

archive.is/dSE1K

archive.is/crYxp

archive.is/dSE1K

archive.is/crYxp

SEEMS FAMILIAR
EEMS FAMILIAR
EMS FAMILIAR
MS FAMILIAR
S FAMILIAR
FAMILIAR
AMILIAR
MILIAR
ILIAR
LIAR
IAR
AR
R

shillspam1

hilarious imkampfy rage thread

archive.is/zPVCZ

read the old one first and then the new link because they delete a bunch of posts that don't show up as the thread continues on.

(most recent)

archive.is/QgZRT

shillspam2

crazy religion thread imkampfy ban spree

archive.is/4v3n1

For some reason GG still triggers the fuck out of shills, though, which makes it a useful tool for making them expose themselves. It's fucking hilarious too.

I just don't find it logical why a corrupt shillmod (supposedly) would come to a thread to shillspam it because they hate a really really good shill awareness image that exposes shills really bad and teaches people how to handle them.

shillspam3

thread archive that shows shillmods on Holla Forums spamming the shit out of the thread for going too deep:

archive.is/jSZ0Y

shillspam4
CAIniteHevensthread/n/
archive.is/tYp0d

shillspam5 Holla Forums thread
archive.is/2I1b6

this is what shills seem to be pushing on every board type. why may that be?

don't automatically assume that shills on /k/ are impossible. shills offer bad or tricky advice everywhere they go.

be careful anyway.

on all boards they tell everyone to "take your meds" to which everyone replies "bake your breads" or "we already took the red pill"

anyone who disagrees with them or calls them out on their bullshit gets a bunch of scripted SJW type replies like "oh you are just intolerant/uneducated/too young/too old/too stupid/ too this/ too that/ not good enough/"

anyone else notice this trend?

don't automatically assume that shills on /k/ are impossible. shills offer bad or tricky advice everywhere they go.

be careful anyway.

on all boards they tell everyone to "take your meds" to which everyone replies "bake your breads" or "we already took the red pill"

anyone who disagrees with them or calls them out on their bullshit gets a bunch of scripted SJW type replies like "oh you are just intolerant/uneducated/too young/too old/too stupid/ too this/ too that/ not good enough/"

be careful anyway.

be careful anyway.

be careful anyway.

Holy shit you're autistic. Not wrong though.

How long do archive links stay up for

be careful anyway.

take your meds shillcen

You fags are paranoid.

ba

You fags are paranoid.

baSDf

baSDfjmh

cool

baSDfjmhzxdv

baSDfjmhzxdvadsf

Test.

Test

cool

Holla Forums just spazzed the fuck out guys, I don't know what happened. the index had all boards at 0 to 4 posts per hour. everything went all wrong and strange errors came up when trying to post

I am going to continue to dump.

I meant to type 0 to 3.

shills are telling everyone all kinds of lies to make them more likely to be infected or even try to trick people to go out and spread the disease themselves.

archive.is/FUcFE

or
or

they are telling people lies so that they trick people into having unsafe sex and getting HIV

never fall for the lies that shills try to spread.

always choose your partners carefully, get tested, get them tested, and then use condoms and other types of protection

never fall for attempts to lure you into a false sense of security. if you see things like this, point them out so that others will be aware and avoid falling for it. bad people want to increase the spread of HIV. the more you point it out when you spot a shill, the less people will get HIV, which also reduces the chance that it will eventually spread to you or your friends and family. always spot shills for your fellow human beings.

shills want you to post on /newsplus/, 4chan, reddit, and other mainstream social media and fake news because it keeps them afloat

they are attention vampires. give them no attention and they starve.

Big warning here. some anons suggested lying to these threads. DO NOT LIE IN ANY WAY THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU.

do not tell lies that may be dangerous, or about fictional crimes to these bad people even if they are totally fabricated.

keep in mind even lies may hold small pieces of the truth.

also, why are we letting these data miners shit up the board, the whole website, the whole internet?

there is some severe spook bastard level shill spy FISHING going on here. I hope none of you are stupid enough to give them anything

also don't forget to report obvious shills, it gets annoying for them when they have to work harder to shill. every little inconvenience helps combat every little annoying lie they tell. make it a very frustrating game for them. if a shill posts in the thread, they are taking a risk they will be banned.
who cares? makes it just a little bit more annoying for them. make it a chore, like a shitty videogame.

this is the logical equivalent of telling people who are bullied to "just walk away". bullies have legs too. it's also like saying that someone who got raped should have just walked away. bullies or an enemy in the aggressor position are not simply ignored. when paul revere came riding on his horse through the free lands of america shouting "the british are coming! THE BRITISH are coming!" everyone said "oh alright" and they just walked off the edge of the continent and and fell straight into the ocean which is why today the USA is a seafaring nation… Oh wait?

shills are gonna shill and shit happens.

fight back against the enemy. your weapon is the report button.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
SEMPER FIDELIS

thread archive
archive.is/XYnR6

(after)
archive.is/J32Hk

(right after a shill messes up really bad)
archive.is/IZCdx

So you fags even look at >>>/sudo/
You really should, you should be aware of what is going on.

no, that's just OP the schitzoid faggot

I'll keep yelling datamine thread every time I see one

How long do archive links stay up for

take your meds

Anti sage

Friendly reminder that psychological diagnosis has been used as a political weapon in the past and is currently being used to discredit us as evidenced by these posters.

good. they're running scared. the truth will prevail.

Friendly reminder that it's so easy to use as a political weapon because there are so many people who really have that disorder to hide men who know too much among. And to take your meds.

Thanks doc.

take the brown pill

It tastes like shit.

Shills on /k/ are pretty obvious. They ask how to do illegal activities and ask what anons will be wearing and using when SHTF

take more of them they will taste good soon

Sad sad shills

you mean pills?

Got tired of saging? Low energy shill

Good job OP. Ignore the obvious goons, I appreciate your efforts. I think we could all notice it but great work archiving it for us.

You fags are paranoid.

t.dataminer

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THESE DATAMINER POSTERS ARE SHILLS TRYING TO MAKE YOU SELF-CENSOR YOURSELF

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT DATAMINERS ARE ACTIVE ON Holla Forums

You went too fast and posted too much proof, nobody is going to take the time to read all that shit. Post it on Holla Forums.

Seems legit.

Of course there are, retard. But the shills going around saying everyone is a dataminer make it look like this site is full of them. By doing so they cause self-censorship and end up destroying free speech and expression

how much is the ADL paying you per post?

I didn't post it. There are multiple people other then OP who are sick of dataminers.

He's not saying everybody is a datadataminer, he's just saying they are active here.

wew lad

SAD

RSA is already broken by the NSA.

Look at some of the threads OP posted

Honestly, these are retarded. No company would want to gather this sort of information.

Where did it all go so wrong?

t.shill

t. shill who calls everyone a shill

All information is relevant and can serve a purpose, even if I is just building a general profile of the userbase. I'm not saying those OPs are shills but that info can be put to use.

Then just post fake data. Back in the old days anons didn't even worry about dataminers because "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Who am I shilling for? What do I get out of exposing dataminers like you?

And then the sunshine fiasco came out and it looks like Holla Forums sends info to the fed even if they are stories "just in case"

So you're basically saying that we should reveal nothing while on this site because there are government agencies trying to build profiles on sweaty 30yo autists who fap to ponies? Honestly, the only datamining threads you should worry about are pedo related threads and threads about killing high profile targets and shit like that.

i post from various alter egos, their file on me would have me down as a commie, nazi, sjw, libertarian, etc., not very useful data to have if it's all contradictory

more like 2003

They can still cherry pick info they can use against you

No I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that information that may seem completely unimportant can be used to build a profile on somebody. They do it on 4chan, they could do it even easier here with the low user count.

then i point out that everything i posted on 8ch was an autistic work of fiction and falsehood, as proven by the various contradictory pov's i had on the site. if the system is as fucked as you believe, it doesnt even matter if you did or didnt post something they want to use as evidence to have you arrested for, they would just make evidence up

What's your point? The Internet isn't the same as it was in 2003. Anyone with half a brain can see that jews are trying to control it and datamining is another way to do so.

Would the 4cuck disclaimer have any effect on those posts being taken seriously? I remember guy who pretended he was going to blow up a football stadium as a "ebon troll" got imprisoned so it probably doesn't.

You obviously weren't on the internet back then. JIDF was created back in 2000 btw

making terrorist threats isnt really comparable
to datamining tbh

They weren't as rampant as they are now. The internet as a whole is much more normalized and controlled. The 2003 internet was much more free then it is now.

The jews had sophisticated techniques and utilized the email systems to spread propaganda, collect data and generally control everything they could. The internet was less regulated back then so it was even easier for them to commit fraud and crimes on the internet. It was just as bad back then, just in different ways.

newfag detected

Those techniques obviously evolved and became more efficient. That's common sense

I don't see how any of this is supposed to make me think it was worse in 2003 then it is now. Nowadays not only is the userbase of the internet as a whole much larger, they have infiltrated most people's daily lives with social media and always connected devices. In 2003 you might get a couple idiots to fall for your email scam but in 2017 you have billions on social media and leeching info off them to better control the populace.

No one would stop them even if they were caught. They are imposing new laws everyday to better control the internet yet you somehow think they could do more back then when the numbers of users were lower?
It's worse now and on a much larger scale.

Anyway this doesn't pertain to Holla Forums's datamining problem so trying to deflect it into this argument is pointless.

8ch.net/b/res/6991448.html

It's ok dataminer you got exposed for the world to see. No amount of anime posting can cover your tracks now.

omg I found another datamining thread.

8ch.net/b/res/6991484.html

10/10 image

Is this the best damage control you jews can muster up? Pathetic.

t. crypto-jew

>archive.is/W4o51
>8ch.net/b/res/6889295.html
when you include things like this in your 'evidence' for the sinister datamining plot right under our noses it makes you look retarded

You are pathetic, kid

test

Post address pussy. I'll fuck you dataminers up with my fists if I have to.

fuc wit me

I'm thinking more in the sense of somebody commiting a crime against a minority and then having their internet history used to charge them with with hate crime on top of that. It's happened before.

Would the disclaimer nullify the chances of that happening?

how do we have the same IP address?

i think there needs to be proof the crime itself was committed because of ethnicity, not just prove the person has racist views. it would also depend, like posting in dotr threads could probs be used against you i'd imagine, depending on if you were getting into it, but an zyklon ben comic could probably be explained

I remember a case where a guy was attacked by a black with a brick when he was getting into his car and afterwards they found some letters at his home where he expressed his dislike for blacks and discovered he was a member of some "hate" groups and he ended up getting a life sentence even though the black attacked him. That was a direct result of his racist letters and membership in pro-white organizations. I don't see why writing on the internet would be any less admissible than personal correspondence in letters would be.

i'd be interested to see the details of this case

I'll dig it up for you, it was in a radio broadcast that fully sources all of it's claims. I'm going to bed now but I'll find the broadcast and post the sources for you tomorrow.

i dont think dys and the other mods are as autistic as you are, it wont do shit

lel

are you from the green image?

bruh by all means report away, but do you think mods will do anything about it? any evidence they share your view on what is and isnt datamining?

bump because there is never a reason to stop making people aware of liars and shills.