Oldest Female Virgin?

How old was the oldest female virgin you personally knew?

There is a wide range of ages of girls who I knew that lost their virginity. Youngest was 12 to a 25yo. My cousin

Until last year the oldest female virgin I knew was 17. Girl from my high school. She was very religious and said she didn't want to have sex until marriage. Then as soon as she got her first boyfriend (Senior year of HS) they got married ASAP and obviously had sex. They divorced a few months later though. Which makes me suspect she just wanted to get fucked but didn't want her family to look down on her. Even though, IMHO, it is more disturbing for a girl to marry a random guy just to fuck him knowing they weren't meant for each other. Makes her a total whore

Then last year happened and my 19yo cousin was having blisters and infections and all sorts of other shit. She didn't want to have her family know this personal shit so she confided in me. Which is ironic since I'm a KV but I've lied a lot to my whole family so she thinks I've fucked before. So long story short she tells me she got her first bf (she 19. he 19) and they started having sex and that is when she started having all these problems with her vagina. Had to take her to a clinic. Spend almost $1,000.00 on this bitch

Just wanting to see if there is any possibility of finding a virgin female that I can be with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
facebook.com/adriana.galiciasegura
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

20. I took it from her.

Some datamining faggot.

Sorry, dude, that's a myth.

the only guarantee is if your fucking girls under the age of ten. and since this board is filled with a bunch of Holla Forumstard moralfags, youre probably not gonna do that

kys fam

In this case yes I'm datamining
I want to know all that the collective of Holla Forums knows about virgin females

I'm tired of fucking being a virgin and I need to fucking know this shit so I can be happy

My sister was 12 when we

Religious girls are pretty much the only hope of finding a decent looking virgin adult. And that's only if they are very serious about their religion. The other girls that make it to that age are generally disgustingly fat. Good religious girls are hard to find though, a lot of them are fat as fuck too. I go to church every sunday, and as many church activities as I can. I've only met a few girls that I'd want anything to do with. I haven't tried to make any moves to get with any of them yet, I'm still pretty new to the religion and church. A couple of them are out of my league, but I'll still try once I get to know them better.

Ones that u can get with…next to impossible.
But best bet is the mormons.
Other virginal groups are closed off but this one os fairly open with a goid number of virgins.
Amish if u play your cards right on a rumpspringa.
Other then that its sluts or get honor killed

Ones that u can get with…next to impossible.
Other virginal groups are closed off but this one os fairly open with a goid number of virgins.

Ones that u can get with.next to impossible.

I'm pretty sure the oldest virgin is like 26, maybe 27? she's cute, but also very autistic, and somehow both a normie and a weaboo.

dataminer fuck off

dataminer

FUCK YOU DATAMINER
FUCK AND YOUR UGLY ASS BOSS
YOU WON'T GET A PENNY OUT OF MY DATA, YOU FUCKING SHIT ASS COCKSUCKING BITCH DATAMINER

you're retarded

u too

why if shes really fat and ugly

Nice try, NSA.

We 4chan after bomb threat now

hot.

Well, that depends on a lot of things. Are you talking about attractive girls, or just girls in general? And what are you personally defining as a virgin? My definition is probably more strict than yours.

On top of that, women do this thing when talking to guys who prefer virgins, they *lie*.

The oldest girl I'm certain was a virgin was fairly unattractive, I slept with her though. It's a long, horrible story I've shared before and don't feel like sharing again, but she was 24.

Other than her, a few 19 year olds. My standard is different though, I know a girl who has sucked a ton of dicks, and another girl who has had every kind of sex act you can think of, but all with one guy she's dated since middle school (she's 22.) I consider neither of them a virgin, but I consider the girl who's only slept with one guy waaaaaaay more pure than the cocksucker. I find the girl that's constantly chugging dick disgusting.

Girl in my dorm was around 28. she was a short chubby ugly goblin with a very unpleasant personality. There were male virgins who refused to fuck her.

40 but she has learning difficulties bad enough that she wouldn't even know what sex is.

25, she was qt but a Jesus freak and a bit crazy, she was very emotional and would cry for the smallest thing.
she also had an odd auto immune illness that would make her body fight her fluid producing glands.
she has problem walking/moving, constant joints pain, has to lube her eyes regularly and as you may guess a permanently dry vagoo.
i assume she has to put artificial pussy juice in it daily in order to clean it and avoid infections.

VIRGINS ARE SHIT AND BORING TO FUCK

EVERYONE WHO SAYS VIRGINS ARE HOT IS A VIRGIN HIMSELF WHO NEVER FUCKED

i disagree, i have some experience with women.
and i took the V of my current gf who's a 17yo 9/10 turbo qt.
the first time i nailed her i came so fucking hard in her i thought my heart was going to explode.
could be because she blue balled me for moths or because genuinely i love the shit out of her.
still, by a long shot the best fuck i'v ever had.

Somewhere between 35 and 37, it was a while ago so I can't recall exactly. And I never knew for a total fact that she never fucked, although everything pointed very strongly in that direction, and female friends of mine that were much closer to her affirmed it.

She was not the prettiest girl you can find, but a lot about her was proper cute. One of those pale, blonde, Italian girls. Huge nose but gracious as fuck. The interesting thing was that she looked absolutely fresh and flawless to her age, in many ways younger than most 25 y.o. girls. Fucking around really takes it's toll on the female body.

Interesting thing was that her brother, whom I knew better, was also deffo a virgin. He was 40 and looked very bizarre and fucked up. But was very childish in manner.

If you really want to try and find a virgin girl, besides the already mentioned religious types, you could try girls with a kind of work or lifestyle that leads to being somewhat lonely. It's not a safe bet by any means, but from what I've seen gives you the highest chance. Those cliche librarian shy girls, for example, or chicks that work on forums and the like. Also they're pretty easy to come close to, if you have or pretend to have any interest in common with them.

Just fucking a lonely person and walking away is sort of a dick move tho, even more than usually, because it will probably have bigger consequences on the person's life, so think on how you want to proceed.

My current girlfriend, honestly, though I'm sure there are other people who have been virgins for longer.

When we started fucking, she was 22 and kind of desperate because she planned to be in some kind of relationship during college, and it just never happened.

She's attractive, and the reasons for her not doing anything were mostly because she a) used to be highly religious, and b) is about as autistic as I am, which is pretty autistic. She only gets attracted to people after being in a friendship with them, so I imagine that also helped.

Daddys says I should never talk about that stuff with anyone.

That's autistic?

my mom

Some Armenian girl in my college, said she was a virgin and that she never wanted to have sex for some reason. Said she would rather just stay home all day and play vidya.

Seems like the perfect girl for me honestly, and she was not bad looking and somewhat intelligent from what I could tell. Too bad she wasn't interested in any guy so it wasn't going to happen for me. Not only that but I don't trust Armenians.

Me neither. I hardly trust white people. Then again I 99% disdain females as they always lie when it suits them

Yup, I know first hand about females lying. What's funny is that she said she hates her own race because the men tend to be fat, ugly, too macho, and would treat women like shit.

Yeah. I live in Texas. Hear that shit all the time about Mexicans.

No shit I knew a girl who had to change cities because her ex pulled a gun on her for talking to another man. Just….talking……

Most men are all macho and do shit like that. Yet, the same women keep falling in love with these men

I, on the other hand, would never hurt a fly and am a 30yo virgin. Girls say they like nice guy but its entirely untrue

Himmler, get the gas

I don't know what to tell you man. Most women are retarded. It's probably better that you avoid them, they have no logic and rely on emotions. Most will make you hate your life. The only thing they are good for is physical and occasionally emotional comfort.

29, beautiful lady.
25, also beautiful lady.

My gf was the oldest I knew - 22 yo.

Yes, I'm sure you being 30 years old and a virgin has everything to do with them simply not realizing how "nice" you are.

Or maybe you're just an unattractive sperg.

4, I took it from her, youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

this potato looking chick
facebook.com/adriana.galiciasegura

she had a prison boyfriend for 3 years that she never met and told everybody he was the love of her life.
he got out and dumped her ass due to her turning out to be fat ,flat chested, a stoner weebo who loves blue exorcist . as well as wanting to date for two years then get married before doing anything past kissing and cuddling.

26 years old still lives with her parents.

her father who married a woman with a daughter and son, fathered 2 children with the daughter after adrianna and her younger sister where born , so adrianna's nieces are actually her sisters.

its a pretty fucked up lottery since the incest children now 21 and 18 dont look like potatoes like the rest of his children