"Chilling details have emerged about the daily life of Heinrich Himmler...

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36951548

"Chilling details have emerged about the daily life of Heinrich Himmler, the Nazi SS chief who sent millions of Jews to their deaths in the Holocaust.
The German tabloid Bild is serialising excerpts from Himmler's wartime diaries, recently discovered in Russia."

Oy vey, remember the 6 quintillion goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHzN6KmlIOE
archive.is/4UQOT
wired.com/2008/10/dairy-survived/
web.archive.org/web/20160803024103/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719448/I-talking-evacuation-Jews-extermination-Jewish-people-Chilling-new-extracts-Heinrich-Himmler-s-diary-reveal-SS-chief-recorded-sinister-speech-history.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that can't possibly be illegitimate.

go away

Even if true
Sounds like a normal day. Massages are important and many people get excecuted during a war

Well how else would you want to train a war dog?
"Ohw pubbywubbywoewoe can cudles the enemy into submission"?

Fuck, I'm sorry. My bad.

Since when did tabloids become legitimate news sources

>BBC

saging not because im butthurt himmler-fanboy but saging because no-one should care about this shit, not even Holla Forums

fuck the (((media))) and the constant MUH 6 GORILLON LAMPSHADES

Go away, you're not even trying

Did he write how roasted baby on Brussels sprouts tasted?

Since we have daily threads discussing shit from Kikebart.

From (((RT))):
Oy vey goyim first he would evilly wake up. The. Make evil coffee. Then eat evil breakfast with his evil family and evilly feed his evil dog evil dog food.

Oy vey, it's almost like he was a human being. Almost.

Haha, what a fucking pussy, am I right, goy?

Yes goyim Diesel engines can gas people very "efficiently"

I kekked.

An then some (((people))) say that Putin is not a kike puppet.

The chutzpah of these kikes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HHzN6KmlIOE

Off topic, but Hitler was a bit of a sperg, wasn't he?

How convenient.

im sure this is completely legitimate

archive.is/4UQOT

Does anybody remember the story about the Israeli astronaut whose diary survived the Space Shuttle Columbia inferno?

wired.com/2008/10/dairy-survived/

Would love for Mr. AWM to make a new cartoon about this amazing event. It's right up there with Tales …

Yeah yeah muh Putin savior blah blah but come the fuck on, 99% of Russians including their government are diehard good goyim who uphold jewish lies even to this day. A Russian would rather die than admit wrongdoing in WW2.

"Hay, guise. What's up. Make sure you train those doges to "rip people apart", okay. Thanks. You're doing a wonderful job of exterminating these subhumans. Say hello to the wife."
t. Himmler

There's your first clue this is bullshit. People don't talk like that. That's jews projecting.

So this drive by shitposting will stick in people's minds, without anyone else having access, then within 6 months after the books release, the revisionist community will go over it with a fine tooth comb and it'll wind up being bullshit.

Wew. That would take a while. I love that documentary "Two-thirds of the Holocaust" that debunks the shit out of the alleged use of diesel engines as a way of gassing people.

web.archive.org/web/20160803024103/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719448/I-talking-evacuation-Jews-extermination-Jewish-people-Chilling-new-extracts-Heinrich-Himmler-s-diary-reveal-SS-chief-recorded-sinister-speech-history.html

Is Dachau a death camp again?

That's just Germans in general. Very autistic people.

Filthy Russian Communists invented the Holohoax myth to cover up their crimes. They even bulldozed the camps to make them look scary

Oy vey, this man is just like a man

What an absolute Shoah

What's the best source for Current News? I use Russia Today.

>>>/news/

RT was alright at first but now it's just as liberal and run by the same (((people))) as western media, but it has a Russian bias instead of an American. I only really read RT's headlines and the whole story if it's really interesting. And even then I'm really wary for bias, which there is lots of.

This. Russian kikery shows how thin it is. They are just as marxist as the west. That should show us how important it is to form a new order.

isn.t that a cohencidence

It might be.

NKVD appropriated a lot of diaries and timetables of the higher party leadership.

They don't seem to include anything out of bounds of reality, either.
I mean, most "chilling" instances they can cherrypick are

If these were retouched majorly, you can be sure that Himmler would feast on the eyes of baby jews and commit some rape-incest or something.
What they found now is exactly like any other military leader's timetable would be at the time.

Great, it's been a day since we've been reminded about the holohoax in the last 71 years.

After 7 million posts I believe it is time for all of us to reflect on one of the biggest failures ever to grace an imageboard, 'dots'.

Never Forget.

He half assed it if anything.

t. Hans Kehrl: Crisis Manager in the Third Reich; Six years peace, Six years war
published 1973 Droste Verlag GmbH, Duesseldorf
ISBN 3 7700 0355 1

That'd be a real holocaust.