Some of you guys are alright. At least those who aren't pedos, traps, faggots or commies

Some of you guys are alright. At least those who aren't pedos, traps, faggots or commies.

Then who is left?

robots and nazis i guess

what about hebes?

they fall under pedo
anything under 18 is pedo material

This

I didnt give a fuck about faggots until they destroyed my r9k and my 8/b/

Now Im a nazi, and I vow to end degeneracy in this country, or die trying

Fags, trannys, marxists, and the rest…. start worrying

What about the Autists?

wow super amazing thread OP

10+ isnt pedo tho

yes it is

You need to be thrown out of a helicopter.

LEFTIES WATCH OUT

LEFTIES GONNA GET STMOPED

Soon, homo, soon…

LEFTISTS BEWARE

Don't worry, user. He's still butthurt after #discordgate so he's grasping at straws.

Today OP was a faggot again.

So since OP is a faggot let's change topics.
Building a house soon.
Should I go Dutch colonial, Italianate, or contemporary?

Depends on what's near it and what the weather's like where you're building. Personally I'd build to local style if possible.

You mean, those Jap looking houses with lots of wood?

if that's what they have where you're building, yeah.

No, it isn't. Just one neighbor I think. Most of the houses are just concrete normie houses

butthurt cuck detected

hi newfriend
soon you will learn that Holla Forums is not what you think it is, its deeper darker and more then you think. soon you will become one of those you fear( if you stay).

you will soon dream about insane dubs such as 6666666 and so on.. ehm my advice is, if you do not like Holla Forums and all within it you should leave for halfchan which is half as bad, there you will find friends and grow into a little boy with four legs.

with

pedo are one of the most productive humans on eath

No it's not pedophiles like prepubescent kids not teenagers hebephiles and ephbophiles are very different from pedophiles

Why is Gabriel Union with the Neo Nazi dude?

5+ isn't pedo either

samefag. why don't sip that latte faster then facebook jamal to burn some trash cans?

I am a unisexual furry black-Japanese Jew with autism… where do I fit in?

in the oven.

WTF I AM SO TIRGERRED

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

anons

9.7/10

Does that mean pedos hate Le Pen, Trump and AfD? I always knew these sickos would be Holla Forumsacks tbh.

BLOOD AND THUNDER

the shill is real

krauts have no sense of cleanliness

nice