One of these threads

What is Holla Forumss decision on this one? Here's two more for extreme ethical dilemmas

multi track drifting

Depends if they're white or not

Multi-track drifting

Sage for slide

okay…

would it be a dilemma if both tracks were white, say after kebab and taco have been removed

One track has Three kebab and two whites, the other track has only one kebab.

Well, we're going to have to IQ test them then. DNA test their blood, figure out if their loss is acceptable or not.

This

Im not sure if you have time enough to do this, user

Are the white people Chad and Stacy or are they a happily married white couple with good national values?

I'd let it run over the three kebab if I didn't know the two whites, and then I'd kill the 1 kebab myself

Just when I thought that this was a stale meme.

Maybe.

To be more serious, I don't quite understand the dilemma that is presented. There's a lack of context to the situation.

Furthermore it's not much of a dilemma when choosing to sacrifice one person over a whole group. As such, that one person better have some leverage, like a bag of money for being saved or being a king or president or such.

The only reason it's presented as a moral dilemma is because the trolley would kill the five people without your intervention, but you have to act to change it to killing the one, and so if you did nothing, you could say it wasn't by your hand or something. I don't really agree with it.

what about tho?

The dilemma is whether you become an actor or not. Some people can rationalize that by not using the lever, you aren't responsible for any deaths.

Oh, I suppose it could work as a basic example of the judicial system - being tried for murder of one person, for trying to save the five others.

I look at that more as: If you have the ability to intervene, you carry some amount of responsibility, or even blame, for not intervening.

A problem I've heard a lot about in my country is that in big cities, people could be attacked in the street and left wounded and hurt and no one would intervene, nor help them even after the attackers are gone.

like that webm of that asain woman getting rekt by a bus or something, and she dies and sits there, while hundreds of people pass by every minute doing nothing

It raises a possibility for an objective responsibility for you to intervene, if anything. One must then argue the premise of an objective responsibility - which would end up as a subjective responsibility where every subject have to agree of what action to take.

Is it morally just to kill a man?
Is it morally just to kill a man to save 5 men?
Is it morally just to not intervene with the natural outcome? If so, to what degree? Can you kill Baby Hitler?

The man holding the lever in his hand is perfectly well aware that he is ABLE to make the choice - with zero effort on his part. He essentially has to make a single, manly as fuck choice at that moment:

The answer is yes. 5 people are almost certainly worth more than one in every respect imaginable. If these 5 people were the man's fellow countrymen, he would have to make a value judgment that 5 countrymen are almost certainly worth more than 1, a fact he is perfectly well aware of himself.

So, if the man did not pull the lever, he would be saying that only if he knew FOR CERTAIN which people were more valuable, would he act on the situation. This is cuckdom.

If the man does pull the lever, he is demonstrating his ability to make rational judgments on behalf of his people.

Pulling the lever or not is about how much power you believe you have in your society. A man who feels a duty to take care of his people would immediately see that saving 5 is the rational choice. A boy would see the situation for what it is, but still fear making the rational choice.

Yes. The individual parts have been replaced, but the energy of the trolley carrying it down the tracks remained untouched. Matter is energy, and your bundle of energy went down the tracks and killed a man.

I don't get it.

I think he is trying to say Christianity = #alllivesmatter

He's saying the Reformation saved Islam and destroyed Europe. Debatable, but it made me chuckle.

you know lads, I had a dream the other night about moot quitting google and going back to 4chan, is this prophetic? is this telling of future things to come?

Hahaha very nice

The great reset is coming. After the rapture, the devil and his team will have to start over. Moot will have to be invoked once more as the creator of a chinese cartoon imageboard who secretly wants to be the little girl and leads many young men astray with his degeneracy.

and if you notice, he is the only lever man smiling, hehehe

tbh I wish that the old times were coming back, I miss 2006-2008 4chan

if the trolley has to travel 1000 miles, you phone the city it will arrive at in at least 2 days that there's a fucker obstructing the way

normally cops wouldn't give a fuck about a random crushed normie, but they have time to go give him a fine for obstruction of trolley, so they will probably take him off the rails before he dies of thirst or trolley

so the question of which trolley killed him, the one you diverted or a new one, cannot be answered

Unbelievably easy choice.

I would hesitate a lot, now this is a grave dilemma, the trolley is approaching… what do? oh gods, why have you put me in such a cruel quandary?
did I spell quandary correctly? where is my dictionnary, fuck, the trolley is here

okay, I push the fattie
he's so fucking heavy
and he doesn't cooperate at all

at last

fuck, missed the trolley

uh oh, the bloggers are gonna get crush'd

u okay fatso?

fuk

nobody saw me, I think

It's a funny meme about that time a German destroyed Europe

Now that's a dilemma.

Marx every day of the week.

R.I.P

This is not a moral dilemma.
The man with the lever is not in a position where he can exercise free will.
The situation there has not been caused by the man who has to chose and he is stuck there having to make a decision.
Any decision he makes is the good one. His subjectiveness makes the decision based on what he knows, thinks, and believes in.
But the man cannot be judged by the outcome of his decision simply because he is not there by his own free will.

Top Kek. Saged for slide thread.

Can you really push someone that heavy off the ledge?

It is easier to change a single fat person for the better than it is to change five Tumblr hambeasts, especially if the hambeasts now hate you for killing one of their own.

cant we just kill them all?

Maybe you can, maybe you can't, and you're probably not going to know for sure until you try. Of course, if you go for it and you judged wrong, now you're grappling with a fat guy on a precarious ledge over a runaway trolley. Huh, maybe people aren't so "irrational" when they decide to leave fatty in peace.
How the fuck do you know that? Did Zeus tell you? This is not a situation that could possibly arise. Yeah, I get it, it's a hypothetical, but it's a bad one. You've just turned the fat guy into another lever. A lot of people don't notice that the fat guy is actually just a re-skinned lever, and approach the problem as if he were an actual fat guy. And this is supposed to prove that morality is totally irrational. Well done, academia.

Burn the universities, salt the ground, mount the faculties' heads on pikes.

Fuck. Multi track drifting?

The chaos and complete mismanagement of current-day western society: there are too many people trying to occupy the same train line of work, the train is derailed/stolen, there are five switches but only one switch pusher and there are no valid instructions to be found to get out of this conundrum.

Anyone got the webm of christchan answering by multitrack drifting?

not

aimed at

Let the trolley run over the 5 people and then push the fat guy off, hopefully the fall will kill him.
NO WITNESSES

or simply put enough force onto the fat to launch him ahead of the peoples on the track, in affect killing six people and everyone on the train

Well based on the description in the image, no you can't.

keynesian_economics.jpg

top kek

dumping more trolley memes

Which one? They do it once every 100 years.

I think its a bit more often than that

Rear rotor for Marx, front rotor for the Cucktice League.

He's already dead, and you could save the white race.

I don't do anything. Why the fuck would a sane person involve themselves in this situation? If you do nothing, nothing is your fault. If you switch the tracks you're a murderer.

The only decent option is the true neutral one. What will be will be.

Only if you didn't notice. If you did, you've made the decision to let the trolley continue on its path.

first post best post. also capping this answer for science.

/thread

what is my relationship to these people? the life of family & friends is worth more to me than that of five complete strangers. if all strangers then define race because i value the life of one white more than five niggers even if he's one of those white guilt cucks.

A Volcan logic
B If we are all going to die, may as well be whole sale slaughter, then pick off the rest slowly
A No need, then why? Could be 2 sick ass loops AND a jump beyond the horizons!

Fug u, I can always kill self. SELF IS KILL! The shit music alone would kill me before the trolley killed them…

No. How would they swap the parts if the damn things moving? Can't really replace the wheels well in motion with out ripping off your hands or die trying…

Over 9000

Save fatty so I can make fun of them later. +200 points for killing SJWs

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I kill the crossing with the people lever! FUCK ALL CROSSINGS!

I fucking hate this problem. It's so far away from any real decision that involves sacrificing people. Ask me who should be executed first, and I can come up with an answer.

Yes, you transferred the energy, energy kept going. You're gay.

my compatriot of heightened melanin.

:^)