It's fucking over

It's fucking over.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4vqp30/open_letter_to_potusvpotus_by_attorney_cliff/

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1023670861080874&id=100003139106683

Why should any American allow Karl Rove to steal another Presidential election? Perhaps with Karl Rove’s help Secretary Clinton may be able to “beat” Donald Trump, the same way she “beat” Bernie Sanders. But that way she, as the candidate of the global corporate cabal, will have won–not the people. And, whatever may be Donald Trump’s faults as a citizen candidate, it is obvious to the broad public that has supported him that the global corporate cabal’s contempt for Mr. Trump is based upon his refusal to embrace their highly profitable campaign to overthrow the democratically elected leader of Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/holy-crap-is-this-for-real-cliff-arnebeck-email-to-obama-and-biden/
youtube.com/watch?v=LtF7HUgiO_k
trustvote.org/
archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV
mockingbirdpaper.com/sites/default/files/Complaint.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck
www1.sos.state.oh.us/ords/f?p=246:1:0::NO:RP:P1_REQ:S
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Connell
archive.is/lT8kw
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4167.html#q4167
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150369944.pdf
electionprotectionaction.org/index.html
mega.nz/#!SBIRnTIC!vYwAe66LKE2jVgF5ziSetAo5U7xDW9tQaW824rsWZMQ
archive.is/YHljx
youtu.be/V-LA0ypFXig?t=341
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqk3sdfXFkc
archive.is/Xxx6j
ohiodailyblog.com/content/fundraising-reception-bev-campbell
web.archive.org/web/20160610031941/http://ohiodailyblog.com/content/fundraising-reception-bev-campbell
electiondefense.org/how-to-rig-an-election/
arch.library.nyu.edu/databases/alphabetical?alpha=A
ohiocremation.org/obituary/beverly-campbell/
archive.is/633kk
linkedin.com/in/bevcampbell
archive.is/9Hiye
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150792958.pdf
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150696745-0.pdf
archive.is/dRWA0
globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/5326382
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Democracy_(USA)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Mohamed
archive.is/6RG2E
thealliancefordemocracy.org/html/eng/2188-AA.shtml
commoncause.org/policy-and-litigation/testimony/OH_032105_Testimony_HB3.pdf
amoprobos.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-new-social-network.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Connell
archive.is/kw0wc
change.org/p/u-s-citizens-officially-request-emergency-electoral-assistance-from-the-united-nations
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/trump-im-afraid-election-going-be-rigged
archive.is/9dC7r
archive.is/e86D9
freepress.org/article/ghost-rigged-elections-past-new-revelations-death-michael-connell-0
archive.is/rNwz6
twitter.com/ViktorFiel/status/747305773689012224
web.archive.org/web/20160802222330/http://correctrecord.org/about/
thekathrynreport.com/2009/11/pilot-was-off-course-before-fatal-crash.html
archive.is/ivWgx
republicbroadcasting.org/news/donald-trump-the-election-in-november-will-be-rigged-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=aXjIy0XQGi4
archive.is/765CH
voat.co/v/politics/comments/1207788
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck
youtube.com/watch?v=j_r0RXiGZDM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
twitter.com/radiorenegades
twitter.com/sineaderade
mobile.twitter.com/blutspirit/status/760176776014200832
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders
archive.is/uwruY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1/2

ARNEBECK LAW OFFICE
Clifford O. Arnebeck, Jr.
1021 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43205
614-224-8771
[email protected]/* */
July 25, 2016
Offices of the President and Vice President
United States of America
Via Email
Dear Messrs. President Obama & Vice President Biden:
I believe former star Philadelphia prosecutor Beverly Campbell was assassinated because Karl Rove operatives believed she was about to reveal to you, before it unfolded, the wholesale corruption of the electronic voting process in the 2016 Democratic Party Presidential Primary.
On January 15, 2016, I met privately with Beverly at lunchtime. Beverly told me that she believed your son, Mr. Vice President, had been assassinated. She also said she thought you probably suspected that to be the case. When Bev returned home she began writing a letter to you as follows:
“It is interesting how our lives keep crossing. I first met you, Mr. Vice President, shortly after you were first elected to the US Senate. I was in one of the very earliest classes to attend Delaware Law School and worked in your second senate campaign. Later practicing law in Philadelphia and Delaware County, PA our paths crossed a few times and you never forgot that I had worked in your campaign. Many years later I had moved to Ohio and ran for the Ohio House of Representatives and then the Ohio Senate. You graciously endorsed and supported me in those races.”
I represented Beverly in litigation before the Ohio Elections Commission in regard to her 2006 election campaign. Prior to that I had represented a number of public interest groups and citizens in high profile election litigation against the Ohio and U.S. Chambers of Commerce, and against Karl Rove and Dick Cheney et al. in regard to the theft of the 2004 Presidential Election.
The day in 2008 when you, Mr. President, were in Columbus to address a Bernie Sanders’ scale crowd of supporters on the Statehouse lawn, Beverly told me of the social relationship a high level CIA agent, she referred to as “Mark,” had initiated with her. After your election, according to Beverly, Mark assumed a high level position with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, while concurrently doing contract covert activity on behalf of a variety of interests. Mark referred to himself as a “thug,” accepting assignments from whomever wanted to pay him the most money. He told Bev he was making $3.5 million a year.
The first secret revelation from Mark that Bev shared with me—in strictest confidence, with the caveat that she would deny telling me if I ever attributed it to her—was that: “911 was an inside job.”
The second was Mark’s boast that: “All it took to get Obama to stay in line was to show him the Zapruder film.”
Based upon her knowledge of Mark’s whereabouts and travel at Christmas 2009, Bev told me she suspected that Mark was the American intelligence officer who supervised and cleared the “Underwear Bomber’s” travel from Amsterdam to Detroit, Michigan, on Christmas Day, 2009.
I lent my copy of JFK and the Unspeakable, and Why We Need to Know About It, by James Douglass to Bev. After reading it she asked: “How can he still be alive?” Bev knew from her intimate relationship with Mark how murderous were the criminals occupying positions of power within the government.
Mark told Beverly that he had personal bodyguards-and people watching his intimate partner for possible leaks of his information. Mark also warned Bev many times that they were being monitored by a security team whenever he spent time with her at her home in Gahanna, Ohio. These minders would kill her and her sons if she betrayed his confidences. Bev told me Mark also referred to the possibility of taking out the “big kahuna,” which I inferred was a reference to me because of my extensive litigation activity against Karl Rove and the Chamber of Commerce since the 2000 election.
On July 17, 2008 I pointed out that Karl Rove had breached the general rule of a successful racketeering enterprise by employing his IT/Webmaster guru, Mike Connell, across the full spectrum of his criminal activities. Mike Connell’s presence was a sure marker of Karl Rove’s involvement. It is now my belief that Karl Rove made the same mistake in having Beverly’s Mark serve as his chief of executions as to all executions in which he was involved.
We learned through our opposition research team from the 2012 election cycle that Benghazi was but the first of three planned attacks upon American overseas government personnel, to serve as props for Karl Rove’s Operations Security (“OpSec”) advertisement. This ad argued that President Obama’s decision to reveal to the public how the take down of Osama bin Laden was accomplished was to serve his selfish political goal of being reelected President and that the disclosure of these methods jeopardized overseas personnel of the United States.

2/3

Because of Mark’s high level of service in the CIA and pay grade of $3.5 million afterwards that he claimed to Bev, Mark would have been a likely candidate, if he was not the person finally settled to orchestrate these planned attacks – beginning with Benghazi. I believe Mark gave the stand down order to CIA contractors a few moments away from being able to rescue Ambassador Stevens.
I believe Bev Campbell was assassinated on February 11, 2016, by the minders of her relationship with R. Nomura which had just terminated. I am transmitting Bev’s files related to this to Acting US Attorney Ben Glassman and Criminal Chief Assistant U.S. Attorney Kenneth Parker for review by appropriate investigative agencies for use in bringing to justice those responsible for Bev’s death.
I have been litigating against Karl Rove’s corrupt election practices since the 2000 general election cycle. In this 2016 Democratic Presidential primary election cycle, our opposition research and investigative team has determined that an advanced technology election hacking system invented by Karl Rove’s technical genius, Mikey Cunnyngham, was successfully implemented.
The ratio of votes between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton was changed by some 25-33% in favor of Hillary Clinton compared to the ratio of votes as they were originally cast by voters. This was done by dropping many voters/votes for Bernie Sanders, i.e. reducing the number of votes recorded as cast, and also switching many votes cast for Sanders to Hillary Clinton.
Cunnyngham’s innovation and Karl Rove’s application of it for the benefit of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Presidential Primary campaign is common knowledge among employees of SmarTech at which its CEO, Jeff Averbeck, continues to work exclusively on behalf of Republican candidates.
In the past the unadjusted exit polls published by the media have been a reasonably accurate measure of the actual votes as cast by the voters. In this 2016 Democratic Presidential primary election, however, they are not. The current exit polling was designed to anticipate a substantial amount of fraud in Hillary Clinton’s favor. Thus, while these polls show Sanders getting dramatically more votes than the reported tally, in fact his actual vote percentage as cast by the voters is dramatically more. In Ohio, for example, where end of day screen shots of exit poll results showed Bernie Sanders receiving 10% more than those recorded for Hillary Clinton, Sanders actually received more than enough votes to achieve a substantial majority of those cast, entitling him to the majority of Ohio’s delegates to the Democratic Convention.
The last reported exit polls before their final adjustment to conform to the reported result show Bernie winning the 2016 Democratic primary. He actually won it by a landslide. There is no credible basis to believe that the reported votes in an easily hackable electronic vote counting system controlled by the very global corporate cabal that wants to rule the world has any validity whatsoever.
Karl Rove’s team covers Republican officials. Rove’s partner on the speaking circuit, James Carville may have been involved, without the knowledge of the Clintons in influencing Democratic officials. Rove’s mentor, R. Doug Lewis, has influenced election workers of both parties. Alwaleed bin Talal, Nathaniel Rothschild and George Soros have directed financial & press support in aid of this criminal undertaking. The mainstream global corporate owned press suppresses the exit polling indicative of massive fraud in this election.
In my July 7, 2016 letter to Attorney General Lynch I described FBI Director Comey’s fundamental conflict of interest in having served as the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the Legal Affairs Institute of the US Chamber of Commerce. His Institute engineered the Citizen Untied decision of the US Supreme Court to overturn a hundred years of campaign finance regulation against corporate corruption of American elections. Then, pretending to act as both a career prosecutor and career investigator Director Comey terminated the investigation of Hillary Clinton for violation of security laws with her private email system.

3/3

I will now go further. When you, Mr. President, proposed an executive order to require federal contractors to disclose all their political expenditures, the US Chamber of Commerce stated that if you did so, “All options would be on the table.” If Bev Campbell’s CIA friend’s report of an implicit threat against your life is true, why was the US Chamber of Commerce not immediately interrogated under oath by the FBI and Secret Service?
Is the fact that James Comey is Karl Rove and Tom Donohue's top lawyer in service to the global corporate cabal, have something to do with the absence of FBI Cyber security investigation of the obvious evidence of massive theft in this election?
Are the overwhelming majority of Democrats who supported Bernie Sanders supposed to shift their support to Hillary Clinton because their votes have been fraudulently flipped or destroyed? If there is such a strong basis for uniting Democrats to be sure to defeat Donald Trump, why are Democratic Party leaders, including Hillary Clinton, backing Bernie Sanders–the man who is outpolling Donald Trump?
Why should any American allow Karl Rove to steal another Presidential election? Perhaps with Karl Rove’s help Secretary Clinton may be able to “beat” Donald Trump, the same way she “beat” Bernie Sanders. But that way she, as the candidate of the global corporate cabal, will have won–not the people. And, whatever may be Donald Trump’s faults as a citizen candidate, it is obvious to the broad public that has supported him that the global corporate cabal’s contempt for Mr. Trump is based upon his refusal to embrace their highly profitable campaign to overthrow the democratically elected leader of Russia.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Clifford O. Arnebeck, Jr.

_______
Attorney for the Estate of
Campbell, deceased
I hereby attest and affirm under penalties for perjury that the statements of fact set forth in the above letter are true and correct, based upon either my personal knowledge, or the sources that have been consistently reliable over years of my working with them, and the opinions expressed therein are my true professional opinions to a reasonable degree of certainty. I have written this letter with knowledge of the threat against my life that has been made by Mark R. Nomura on behalf of Karl Rove for doing so and their proficiency in carrying out their death threats by means of apparent suicides, fatal accidents, terminal illness as they have done to many of my witnesses, clients, and even my champion – former U.S. Attorney, Judge and Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones. I intend that this letter be used by any prosecutor or citizen in any federal or state court of law court in any state, or any international tribunal, whether I am alive, dead, or incapacitated to prosecute, criminally or civilly, Karl Rove as the principal perpetrator of the fraudulent manipulation of the 2016 Democratic Presidential Primary Election.
/s/ Clifford O. Arnebeck, Jr.
_______
Sworn and subscribed before me this 26th day of July 2016.
/s/DevinRobinson ________
Devin Robinson-Notary Public Ohio

Here's some commentary going on about this on another forum:

jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/holy-crap-is-this-for-real-cliff-arnebeck-email-to-obama-and-biden/

Here is a video of Cliff Arnebeck:
youtube.com/watch?v=LtF7HUgiO_k

All mention of his name and videos have been removed from: trustvote.org/
Is he dead?

archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/Ug7QV
Downloaded the video.

Court case: mockingbirdpaper.com/sites/default/files/Complaint.pdf

GET IN HERE

Looks like he exists: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck

People don't kill people, lol, that's like only in movies and stuff.

full video

Holy shit lads. This is fucking huge

Could someone give me a TL;DR? I'm at work and unable to read a giant wall of text currently.

what's this thread about?

And you know what's fucked? You can't post it on cuckchan.

It was posted early this morning and it nuked Holla Forums entirely. So I made an jpg with the whole letter, and it took me five times to get the server to recognize it as not spam. Now, anons are telling me they can't even open the image.

Spoopy.

US elections are rigged, anyone uncovering it is getting killed.

WE NEED TO MAKE SURE TRUMP SEES THIS.

This, someone get it to Trump

Links in images have been banned from Halfchan for a long time for some reasons
I got banned in /x/ for posting suspicious images with their respective NASA links
And i also got banned from /sp/ for posting this guy, due to the blogspot link

So if you have links, even if inocent, it will get you the boot, and even if you upload them, it will show as broken achieve

Also everyone make sure to archive each and every one of this, they're going to be censoring this shit and trying to memory hole it soon enough

My god if this year is the year all the shit comes out, and all the fraud for decades is uncovered. I'll be so happy

Thats fucked up.
PDF all this shit.
Spread it like fire.
IT RISES

Only if they are retard enough, this will turn Donald into a martyr and ignite a fucking civil war.
Too fucking bad Dems are retard enough and might pull this shit to kill him, in case he wins, to try institute a Martial Law maybe.

Algorithm simultaneously deletes some bernie votes and changes some bernie votes to hillary.

Good old cuckchan!

Could someone explain an idiot why this is so important.

Not just you, buddy. It will be a great vengeance for just about everyone on Earth.

How do you assassinate someone via brain cancer? Formaldehyde laced in their drink?

I checked out all four of his children and only two have died, one at an infant and the other from brain cancer. What did they mean by this?

THIS NEEDS A GOD DAMN STICKY

Reading this makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

Mega Bump

fucking /x/ tier shit.

This was the image I made from a thread here early this morning. No link.

GET OUT
E
T

O
U
T

There is a fuck ton of chems out there that can be used to induce cancer, that are tasteless and hardly detectable, to make it look natural.

Please see
Basic Summary

They arrive right on time…>>6990482

A sticky sounds appropriate.

is this guy credible at all?

I want to believe but I've had my heart broken so many times

I highly recommend FireShot if you use Firefox, it lets you save webpages as pdfs or images, very easy and helpful.

anti-shill bump

lol some kike nigger who thinks WE WUZ CHOSEN PEOPLE!! XDDD

kill yourself.

bump

I usually just point out that people kill other people for less than a hundred dollars every day and if they think noone would do it for political power which is far more valuable they're gullible fools.

WHERE'S THE PROOF? ANY RELIABLE SOURCE? WHY TRUST REDDIT COMMENTS AS A SOURCE?WHY ARE YOU FUCKERS SO EXCITED?

Except the quality of your image is fucking terrible.

please see

and

holy shit

What can we do anons, there has to be something, there's now way they can get away with this, this is supposed to be the year of the fire monkey, this is the year we were supposed to fucking win.

We broke GOP records and beat the fuck out of everyone in the primaries, dying out here would mean it was all for nothing, what are we going to do?

The Notary Devin Robinson does exist: www1.sos.state.oh.us/ords/f?p=246:1:0::NO:RP:P1_REQ:S

Another bump. Hope mods notice this shit.

We all knew this shit was going to be rigged. They have, or maybe now had their sights on the general election. Now we have one of the names behind this shit. Karl Rove. Fuck me, this could be big.

This really needs a sticky, and a mail to breitbart

>>>/x/

loon assisted to make court filing by fellow loons and/or people hoping to exploit publicity in media circus election period

srs bsns

(1) "correct the record" shill has arrived

just make sure to upload it to >>>/pdfs/

Quick check into the author reveals that he has been talking about election fraud for 16 years.
Has tried to get political office as a republican and a democrat, with democrat being the most recent. Nobody turns that way, only the other. You start off young and idealistic, you gain wisdom and life experience and become republican.

He will be painted as a power hungry, sour loser, who always says he lost because of fraud.

Yeah, he was diagnosed 2010, amidst the peak of Joe's career, so that's entirely possible.

I think you got banned due to wall of text rumor rule
I heard a Holla Forums guy say some mods argued any post can be deleted if it is a "wall of text"
It's relatively new, and it's also retarded
That's Halfchan to you, also our future current chan if things go down the slippery slope

I'm not going to be murde- oh sorry, I'm not going to suddenly kill my self with 3 gunshots to the back of the head for reading this am i?

The Hillary Clinton campaign has deposited $0.02 into your account. Keep up the good work, champ!

Certainly some scary shit.

seems like the guy also deposed a Bush aide back in 2008 called Michael Connell

his wiki says he died in a plane crash when flying his own private plane and it's highly likely Karl Rove was involved in the crash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Connell

this shit is spooky

archive.is and repost everything, including videos, pdfs and text(use pastebin or similar sites)

Shill it out to all the Bernouts. Bernie plebbits, threads on cuckchan, hell facebook for all that matters. Bernouts spend a lot of time on the internet.

The make clear to them that the only thing they can really do to fight the system that stripped them of their voice and their self-determination like that, is to do the one thing that same system keeps telling them over and over not to do.

Reddit page, with the text.
archive.is/lT8kw

Have a bump

Rev up those twatters anons, send this to everyone with a somewhat large audience, fist of all everyone in team Trump

pdf starter thread

ffs

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4167.html#q4167
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150369944.pdf

MODS STICKY THIS NOW

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck

DUBS DEMAND STICKY

I posted a pdf I saved about voting irregularities in Louisiana in the /pdf/ thread, maybe there's something juicy in there. I haven't had the time to look through it yet.

STICKY THIS SHIT MODS
Shills incoming.
Trump probably know but some guys on twatter should send it to him.

PAPER BALLOTS NOW

How is this anything we don't already know?

He misidentifies the "kingpin" as Rove when it's Soros, other than that this is nothing special.

Just because it's a lawyer no one's ever heard of instead of an user.

like this >>>/pdfs/4167

>>>/pdfs/4167

Cliff Arenbeck's website: electionprotectionaction.org/index.html

Voting Irregularities in Louisiana Linked to Clinton Foundation
>>>/pdfs/4170
Not entirely related, but still interesting.

Soros isn't in charge of voter fraud, user. He might be in charge of the cabal that gives the order, but he has nothing to do with the actual implementation.

According to this, Rove is in charge of assembling the IT team that actually manipulates the system, and puts the message from the globalist cabal into action.

Ho boy

sticky sticky sticky

Thread theme

Zapruder film? Anyone have wind of this so we don't ask trip a search engine breaker?

now we're talking. much more interesting than /x/ tier movieplot shit

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

JFK assassination footage shot by a citizen that the government confiscated.

Are you twelve years old?

Zapruder is the infamous bystander who filmed the Kennedy assassination.

For now.

that only happened in Oliver Stone's head

Alma mater:

University of Utah (did not graduate)
University of Texas-Austin (did not graduate)
University of Maryland, College Park (did not graduate)
George Mason University (did not graduate)

How did this fellow ever gain employment?

ok this guy is as good as dead for sure

he's a good shabbos goy

You really think Trump hasn't been following all the shit they've been pulling for the past 30 years?

5d chess user…5d chess

That makes more sense.

But still none of this is news, I dont understand why everyone is getting so excited.

It's news because some attorney is gonna sue over it using racketeering laws.

He also said he might get killed by exposing it like a friend of his was.

Because if the hand of a single official slips and makes the wrong decision, we got ourselves a major happening.

BUMP

Finally something interesting happening, I was beginning to get bored.

THE DAY OF RECKONING IS NEAR

Exactly. And by outlining their methods beforehand, his death becomes a validation of the truth.

This is basically saying, "i am not going to kill myself, I am not sick, and if I die in a 'fatal accident', you'll know why. It's because everything I'm saying is the truth."

post yfw your memeing unveiled the mask of the juden

Stop shilling any time.

MODS STICKY THIS

the inside job GET demands it

Does anybody here edit kikepedia?

This guy has a kikepedia page. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck
Somebody should make an entry about this on there and link the facebook post and the archives.

If nothing else we can time how long it takes (((them))) to remove it.

I'm liking your ID dubs as well.

I can't into plebbit apparently. I post a link, I'm on the page it looks like an ordinary post but it's not showing in it's subreddit. It's like there's 400+ stickied threads or something.

Did Holla Forums know this? yes

Did we have a reputable co-chairmen of an organization providing first hand proof, putting his career behind it, and then suing?

Fuck no, we have Alex Jones, and we all know Bill Cooper was the last public Martyr for the cause in a while.

bump

This is the first time I heard anyone talk about Bill Cooper around here. One of the best red pill info I read in his Book was that aliens were just a myth perpetuated by the (((government))) to distract people from (((who))) was really in charge.

I hate that guy, he does more damage than good. He's one of those people that makes normalfags think anybody who doesn't wholly believe everything they read is crazy.

BUMP, EXTREME HAPPENINGS

STICKY PLEASE

This.
All they need is loyalty out of fear. These are sick, fucked up people. Child murderers, sociopaths, psychopaths, you name it, they have it and of course they fucking embrace it. They probably keep people like Rove in line with very specific threats. Sick motherfuckers, they are, the ones up top anyway. Know thine enemy, as they say.

These people are truly deranged; having as much power and infuence as theyve had, it makes sense to me that they will try to pull us into the abyss they created with their own dumb, desperate hands. They are trying to crash this plane with no survivors. Unfortunatey for them, they are ignorant to the fact that it will blow up in their faces. Pride before the fall and whatnot.

The two things that amaze me about Bill Cooper was his honesty to his mistakes,which to me showed his inner integrity and character. Then there's fact that he was killed in cold blood. I believe the Clinton's called him 'The most dangerous man in America'. They usually reserve assassinations for the politicians themselves, but he was such a nuisance to them apparently.

(To those who didn't know, he was accurately predicting things like 9/11, and was killed a few months after it for 'evading taxes' and 'pulling a gun' in the middle of the desert with no witnesses.)

Then we need to get this to as many normalfags as possible.

it's finally happening, isn't it Holla Forums?

it's been happening all year user

to request a sticky you don't spam the thread saying "sticky this"
you report the thread saying "sticky request"
fucking newfags

Checked!

We know too much already. Whatever happens to Trump, Holla Forums needs to keep fighting the New World Order until they hang, or we hang. A couple thousand right-wing Mongolian basket weaving enthusiasts are just what's needed to uphold the torch of liberty.

RIP Harry

WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END

PRAISE KEK

This is being severely slid.

Bump.

I remember reading Bill's daughter trying to defends his honor on the wikipedia article, and people calling him a drunk and other things to tarnish him. But it was all baleeted eventually.

bump

bump

What the fuck? The Jewbook and Reddit links were removed for some minutes, and now they're back.

Did something got [REDACTED]?

You wanna know who started that rumour?

None other than Alex 'Goyim' Jones, said he came on his show like a drunken buffoon cursing and acting belligerent. Yet, no recording of that has been found. This is why a lot of people on Holla Forums haven't trusted him since.

Alex is a Shabbos goy, no one will ever deny that.

I wonder if he fired his Jew producer, or if the producer is still his boss. I don't want a reply, don't want to OT this thread. Bump.

Spread rumors among any illegals you know that voting booths are honeypots for deportation.

Spread the word about the dangers of electronic voting in person and on normiebook if you have it, redirect as many voters to paper ballots as possible, even if you have to be an obnoxious cunt and protest outside of polling booths it will be worth it. Contact your polling authority about using paper ballots instead of electronic votes. Subvert the requirement to only have a drivers license to vote by voting multiple times in the states that enable this fuckery. Outright vandalism of electronic voting machines is justifiable if you are willing to take one for the team and get charged IMO.

Check for yourself, the reddit thread was already archived.

Check out the book Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth

True, I'll check my dubs for any jew editing (bumping again).

Holy shit. Thanks, am on mobile

Find any electronic voting machines in your area, and disable them with neodymium magnets, the kikes can't steal and election when you disable their machinations.

Alex crushed that kike with his SUPER MALE VITALITY™ arms until his reptilian blood spurted from his eye sockets

Ah, the mods are finally awake. Thank god. Was worrying myself sick about this getting buried.

God dammit guys I'm fucking hyped. The happenings are snowballing at this point. They might not even get the fucking chance of rigging this. Time to spread it like the Clap.

Holy shit, this amount of wrecked.

Can this name get any more stereotypical

WHAT IS GOING ON I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Try reading the thread.

Someone should buy some reddit upvotes for that post. I'm too poor. Theyre available on blackhatworld.

I'm not surprised. This is full SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN material, this is the big one.

Fucks sakes Trump, post it yourself so they can't possibly suppress it.

A new era begin if Trump wins:USA,Europe and Russia.
Who is ready to conquer the fucking globe and then move to the stars?

Spread it far and wide. They can kill a hundred without making waves, but they can't kill tens of thousands all at once.

Clinton can't win. We have to meme even harder anons.

This.

Stop being vulnerable to Shit You'd Like To Believe.

He is here. It's just us and our digits against Moloch at this point.

Any hashtags we should use for spreading?

What can we do? We clearly have numbers here and (((media))) in general is overwhelmingly crowdsourced. Can we organize our efforts like we did with Ghostbusters ? Mass downvoting campaigns on Jewtube? Registering old coots to vote and getting them to polls? Upvoting Hillary's America on Rotten Tomatoes?

We need to bring the memes OUT. Facebook, Jewtube, anywhere with a comment section.

Movie review sites are also good. Angry Birds, Hillary's America go up, Ghostbusters goes down .

Remember it is easier to tear down than build. Ridicule Hillary to the leftists and upvote every rightist you see.

All we can really do is spread the word to the ones around us. Cliff's doing most of the work for us by taking this to court.

We can't even rely on social media anymore with their blatant censorship. Sending it to some high profile Alt-Right accounts could help though. we're gonna have to go the route every grassroots campaign has.

Glue in pooper

Reminder that normalfags have a deep imprinting of corruption already imprinted between Karl Rove and Dick Cheney. Mention everyone's favorite hunting partner to stir up those deep-seated connections to lube up this redpill.

OBLIGATORY

IT'S REALLY SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING THIS TIME

I've been saying and doing this for months, and all you fucking autists say is 'URR URR IM TU COOL TU USE KIKIBOOK U R A FAG IF I USE KIKEBOOK'.

Use Facebook. Spread your views and stop making up excuses for why you won't or can't. You're not helping if all you do is shitpost on Holla Forums.

We sticky now

Guys, how do we get this into normie newsfeeds?

That's not how the meme chain of command works user.

No

Fucking he-who-must-not-be-named.
Ive heard some crazy shit; globalist cabal types sacrificing children, both mind and body, to him for power and reverence. Not gonna lie, that name fills me with utter contempt.

I bring up my last point. These people are fucking sick. And we all know there is only one proper way to deal with sick animals.

I'M READY

Utilize keywords and phrases that have deeply-rooted impact and proper context. Make people remember Cheney/Bush connections, how Bernie got screwed over, money in politics, etc. Frame him in the narrative of Top 1% Influencing Politics to drive deep into the heart and brain.

Can't exactly let all my power level out on the facebook I'm in contact with my parents with and shit. Easy enough to laugh at the low hanging fruit of stupid liberal shit but trying to straight up red pill is a tall order for someone with something to lose like jobs and relationships I don't 100% hate.

YES! And don't stop there! Hillary has a Jewtube channel to downvote. There are crowdsourced sites all over the web. Use Metacritic for something other than gaming. Trump voters will not be vocal if they think they are alone! Hillary voters WILL be vocal if they are not ridiculed.

Feel free to fake it if you are anonymous. Pretend you are a Bernie bro who is to "principled" to vote Shillary. Or a Jill Stein tard. Meme a liberal revolt against their masters into existence.

We must stay on offense.

What is this?

Find something more anonymous. Like Whisper which is basically 4 chan for girls.

So many asswipes there, but they are all controlled by what is popular. We control the votes by sheer numbers we can alter it.

A film of the JFK shooting from a different angle, basically.

It confirmed for me that JFK was shot more than once.

black box voting dot org was dong good work in uncovering the fraud, then some subversive shit happened and two people related to the site died under mysterious circumstances and the site was taken over by others. I can't find the old drama concerning this, probably deleted from the web. The site is still up, I wonder how they'll respond to this info.

Vid related is also true in urban areas. I was in charge of a precinct for a couple years and and quit voting because of the fraud I witnessed which no one in charge would even take a report on, told us don't worry about it. Chain of custody is non-existant and if you try to enforce it the pushback is aggressive. A neighborhhod kike even came in to the voting area and took out the chip and replaced it with another. Did it with an air of authority so the student manning the machine assumed it was OK although training taught her it was not. He waited until I was busy with another drama and then swept in to fuck with the machine.

What makes you think I didn't?
Idiot

More than once, and from different angles. Should have clarified.

Thats where folks like myself come in, user. People who have been disenfranchised by this whole fucked up system. People with not much to lose. People who have almost mearly given up all hope. Ill try my hardest to spread this like a wildfire; hopefully try to burn this sucker down. You can email alt-cuck folks; brietbart, Radix journal, ect. Try to contact DrudgeReport.

I desperately want to see these fucked up sickos brought to justice in my lifetime.

I have more than one fake twitter. I created them for a contest years ago, now I use them for counter shilling.

I got a lot of Dem followers when I live tweeted the Ferguson riots. So I try to stick to what I think is possible. Hating on Shillary for things Dems would agree on.

We need advanced memetics for this one, boys. The problem right now is that the letter is too long to be easily disseminated. It's simply too much to expect normies to read.

We need to create images that have concise explanations of the following:

The images should be manipulated so they are as visually striking as this news is important. Eye-catching, with a quick TL:DR description of the above points. When the images are posted they should be accompanied with archival links to the letter.

Big Question: If this method worked so well for Clinton, why didn't they already use this against Trump? They would not have to deal with the prospect of even possibly getting a non-pozzed candidate if they had done so. It would be Clinton vs Jeb/El Rato.

I've capped the facebook post as proof that it was there. Who knows how long it will remain.

They never took Trump seriously until it was too late. If you haven't noticed, he kind of came out of left field last year.

It would have been too obvious. Trump crushed the other contenders so badly that no one would have bought it. And how would Trump, who they accused of being an outsider, manage to pull the strings inside the machine to rig it his way?

When you said 4chan for girls I was expecting more qt's and white virgins with natural hair colors for some reason.

It's mostly shit and I'd like to help more but I know I could lose my job which gives me money to provide for children I don't want taken away to get blacked.

This, at the start he didn't come off as a threat to them. The moment he started getting attention was already too late, they could do nothing to stop him- making a move then would've had major backlashes

Also, they were COMPLETELY expecting ¡Jeb! as the republican opponent. I think thats a big reason why so much spaghetti is being spilled by the globalist cabal (it should be noted they've seemingly grown fat and complacent) at such a phenomenal rate.

you need to archive it too.

YES! We need a thread for Propaganda. What to make, where it can be posted.

Normie places they feel safe in their free speech-less hugbox where we can make accounts and shut it down.

Most of all Encourage people who vote Trump and shame people who vote Hillary.

What places should we hit? Where all do Normies gather online?

Praise Kek. You can also download and re-host the archive.is zip file. Like this

mega.nz/#!SBIRnTIC!vYwAe66LKE2jVgF5ziSetAo5U7xDW9tQaW824rsWZMQ

I hope we can save Taylor Swift at least ;_;

Is there a way to do that without showing my kikeberg profile?

But they clearly saw the threat during the primaries. Hell, Soros even dropped millions to form hundreds of organization to try to stump him. Yet, why didn't they use this method to give the primary their good goys.

But Sanders would have apparently gotten the same results in the Dem primary without this. Maybe it was to test to see if people would buy it?

As you can expect it's pretty full of Chads, Cucks, and neon haired women trying to influence teenie boppers.

We can push them to protest vote against Shillary.

The archive is right here → archive.is/a9ILQ

Memes aside, I understand. Be subversive. Pray to the light binary of the devil-made-flesh George Soros for powers of subtle aryan subversion. Any little bit helps.

Yes, archive.is uses it's own kikeberg profile to archive websites. You don't send data to archive.is to be archived, you tell it to go to a website and archive it. Otherwise you could send anything you wanted over to them.

Step one: Grab random set of pics off google(Preferably nogs, which will deflect 'MUH WAICISM'

Step two: Make a fake Facebook.

Step three: ???

Step four: PROFIT!!!

Come on, I can't explain everything to you people. Use your brains. Be creative.

They used money and protests, yes indeedy. You need to understand though that they didn't think his threat was worthy of outright vote manipulation (ted cruze and Iowa not withstanding) until now, when the general election is looming before us.

I'm having trouble finding much information on Beverly Campbell, but she did indeed run for the Ohio House of Reps with Biden's endorsement as reported here: archive.is/YHljx

I can't find any news about her death, though.

youtu.be/V-LA0ypFXig?t=341
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqk3sdfXFkc

A thousand times this, right now Clinton is hiding behind 'well technically I did get the most votes!'. But what if she didn't?

Meme it.

Also for those who weren't around, I'd like to point out the massive shillstorm that kicked into overdrive when they first tried rigging Iowa against Trump: archive.is/Xxx6j

This video was posted in the reddit thread.

Arnebeck claims to be planting a RICO lawsuit on the media demanding publishing of exit poll fraudulence for the Dem primaries.

Remember Colorado? They nullified an entire fucking state when they realized it was too late.

Also, there have been a few states that had suspicious results, it's entirely plausible that they did but the Trump train chugged on. Trump even called out a few and was labeled a conspiracy theorist.

Understand that many Trump supporters are the passionate ones who actually go to the Primaries, who the fuck is passionate about Jeb or Rubio to actually take time out of their day?

Too bad I don't have a Facebook, but I do have a twitter I can dust off. This shit is a defcon 1 level happening and mustn't be avoided. I was about to go to sleep too, but oh well.

So Oswald dindu nuffin?

The redpill is a known stimulant, but regarded as a powerful psychedelic.

I said no because I deleted my facebook that I had since grade 6 about 2 years ago. I don't see how making a fake facebook helps when there is no one on your friends list to spread information to.

is there a tl'dr of this tin foil wall of text and its significance? who is this? why should I care? what does it say?
I am, but it says pleb shit like "911 was an inside job" (no shit sherlock) and then talks about all these people and events I'm not familiar with

If any of you folks can give me some decent phrases for posters, I could open up Photoshop and get to work. This is a pretty decent idea.

It really is, this is one of those situations where depending on what we do now the course of history could go down one fork or another. How competent can we be when it really counts, tonight we find out.

it looks like he gets shot from the front. I thought he got shot from the back?

He got shot from everywhere dude.

There was more than one shooter

I'm pretty sure it was from the front, but it's been a while since I booted up JFK Reloaded.

Awesome. It nails them in their own angle.

I think we should remember Monroe's Motivated Sequence.

1. Point out the problem that affects them.
2. Propose the solution.
3. Tell them how great it will be for them post-solution.

Figure out what they want and tell them how this will get it for them.

If they are unwinnable shills, ridicule them so much they dare not voice their views.

Also, explain what the fuck this is supposed to be. Not your image, the thread itself.

if you all would get me the raw totals, county by county, I could probably prove mathematically that the vote was rigged. I'm not joking either

If your parents don’t respect you enough to listen to the truth, disown them, you fucking pansy.

What the fuck why can nobody read.

WHEN AND HOW I PUT THE PIECES?

ohiodailyblog.com/content/fundraising-reception-bev-campbell

snapshotted June 10th current year for some reason

web.archive.org/web/20160610031941/http://ohiodailyblog.com/content/fundraising-reception-bev-campbell

It's not a difficult process, but you need to get in contact with your future self and your waifu, and you'll need at least 7 pentagrams.

lol. I knew Oswald dindu nuffin. he seemed like a gud boy. How did that Zapruder film get out if it was censored or whatever.

I was hoping for more specifics. Who is this Beverly? Why don't we have an archive of every piece of info on her. There must have at least been an announcement of her death in the newspapers. Who is this guy? Just some random researcher? Is he important? Where is all his information?

Like, seriously people, wtf?

also, how do we know this isn't a psyop?

also see
I should add that I repeatedly offered Holla Forums to prove this for them and they all acted like faggots and said who cares

bc walls of text of shitposting; a really, really shitty OP (copypasta OP should be banable offense) and bc your mother's a whore.

also, that explanation is shitty

Public schools. No vouchers.

Also, bring in this SmarTech company. It's a memorable name, and this isn't the first time they've been accused of vote tampering. There was a lot of attention on them in 2004. Also, Arnebeck has been trying to prosecute Rove for almost 10 years now, but his key witness died in a plane crash/mere coincidence. This website goes into a lot of detail about it.

electiondefense.org/how-to-rig-an-election/

Others argue that SmarTech’s role was far more insidious and involved partisan control of the total vote count. Stephen Spoonamore, an IT specialist (and Republican) who has consulted on cybersecurity for Boeing, MasterCard, the Navy, and the State Department, has studied the electronic “architecture map” used by Ohio during the 2004 election. He speculates that SmarTech might have been able to use Connell’s interface to gain access to and modify vote totals. In a sworn affidavit, Spoonamore said that the “variable nature of the story” and “lack of documentation available” would, for any of his banking clients, provoke “an immediate fraud investigation.”

There's only so much one entity can do. But if he's got something planned for this, then consider my already high expectations exceeded and my burning passion to win multiplied exponentially.

Its out there as public record im pretty sure.

Look at the election fraud in Austria this year; so much of it got leaked and exposed they are forced to do a reelection.
Their technique irc was using old people and casting votes for them, like nursing home tier old, people who would not have gone to vote otherwise.

I wonder if data can show shillary using a similar tactic.

Yeah he clearly got shot from the front. The headshot was dead center and exited the skull, allowing the bullet to transmit so much energy into the skull and brain that the head snapped forward. Newtons laws, equal and opposite force, etc…

You can experiment with this; if you shoot a water bottle with a low caliber it will fly in the direction of the bullet. As you go up in caliber it will instead fly more upwards and eventually upwards and toward you.

Fatal shot to his head was from the young man in the storm drain, shot to the throat prior to fatal head shot was from the highway overpass.

l showed this letter and shit to my coworkers while we were on lunch and the secretary said "l'll believe it when ABC or CNN reports it".

People are so blind.

Speaking of old folks we need to get them to polls. Go to churches and geezer repositories and offer rides to the polls for Trump.

a life without worth she will die in pain like the rest of the sheep.

This is the year of The Happening, user. It's going to get a lot crazier soon.

I don't think anyone else has brought this up, but don't you think this could also explain why Bernie acted like such a cuck and endorsed Hillary? He's likely under death threats. It makes no sense that he'd just give up and endorse her without any resistance whatsoever.

keep digging faggots

He's been memeing Bernie getting screwed over in a rigged election for ages now, and he's been doing it for a reason.

Is there any actual evidence?

I really want to believe this is true, I don't doubt any of the claims

but sudden deaths are circumstantial no matter how obvious it is they were kills , thats why they keep getting away with them

We need proof that MSM and people can't ignore

either that or he was in on it from the start. given his congressional history I'd wager that to be more likely.

I’m not reading an entire fucking legal brief when it can be summarized in a single paragraph, you stupid fucking faggot.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO KEEP KIKE PENCE AWAY FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION?
He destroyed Indiana’s education system. Hoosiers HATE him. If Pence’s plan is adopted by Trump, he instantly loses the teacher vote in every single state.

I hope Trump see this.

Not totally related to the topic but I'm the only one who is addicted to happenings ?

Everything starts to make so much sense right now.

Anyone remember that picture how he looked during Hillary's speech?

Yes which I linked. I'm complaining about your stupidity in not being able to scroll down the thread to see the summary that obviously somebody will have posted, you lazy shit.

If you did get that you'd be buried in a shallow grave by "Mark".

It was shown at the trial of Clay Shaw, and a lawyer managed to make a bunch of copies of it and secretly distribute them.

Nah, you’re a fucking faggot. My point stands.

I can't wait to watch the meltdown here when she wins anyway.

None of this matters to American lemmings. They want free shit, weed and orgasms.

Hillary is going to win in a landslide. How are you going to cope?

You can't vote your way out of this. Get fit. Get organized. Get armed.

Trump just said Hillary is the devil. This is SO memeable. Easy and to the point.

This.

I have no doubt that extremely illegal things are occurring and that the DNC and HRC campaigns are ordering / participating in them.

However, the general public will not fucking pay attention unless it's something indisputable.

That's the kind of leak we need, not the 'I know a guy who knew a guy who said the election was rigged'. stuff.

No doubt it was under duress.

Hopefully Wikileaks has something at the very least to collaborate the information.

To be honest, I suspect Bernie really did want to keep going, that a part of him didn't want to lose. But he'd have known better than anyone just how deeply the election was being rigged, and he was probably beyond afraid of the organization that could pull off such a blatant steal without repercussions. In the end he stuck to his assigned script like a good cuck.

They are nescessary, but all this "battle for the future of America and Western Civilization" is fucking horrible for anxiety.

Fuck inferior genetics. Hopefully if this all turns out well Europeans and Americans can restart eugenics programs.

WTF is going on? Someone explain it

Bernie said "If I ever tell you how to vote, don't listen to me."

I think the guy caved once the fist really came down. Probably had no idea what he was really up against. Given a choice of continue running and die and have your whole family die, or submitting and endorsing her.

Good thing we get near daily doses of habbenings.

Its happening.

Trump isn't just a man, he's a movement. Him in the oval office is basically telling every senator, representative, and executive in the entire establishment: "If you wanna speak out, and possibly save this country, this is your last goddamn chance, the only time you can speak out knowing someone else in power has your back"

THAT, is why Trump is so powerful, he's the spark that can set off the last bit of patriotism some government officials have. They're not ALL lizard people ya know?

This is the most annoying shill tactic of all

They are good for denying ad revenue to the lugenpresse, and nothing else.

Probably get fatter while the world burns around me.

At the DNC convention you can see a small but deep impression in his face, sort of a dent in the skin, like the kind that would be left from a punch with rings/brass knuckles or a nightstick. Its probable he was beaten and intimidated by one of Clinton's hired goons.

if you could find that video clip and put it next to
vote for hillibilly you might cause some serious salt

This.
Most effective change happens from the top to the bottom. Trump wouldnt have gotten this far without friends in high places. Some of them have, like you stated, just been waiting for an opportunity to strike and burn this shit down without getting neck'd.

Really ineffective as well. Sure, it clogs up the thread a bit with their questions, but ultimately if people answer seriously, the conversation stays on topic.

help me find biographical info on bev campbell, fuckers

Can someone use their .edu email account to get access to newspaper databases from Ohio in 2006?

arch.library.nyu.edu/databases/alphabetical?alpha=A

People see yet another thread that says ==ITS FUCKING OVER THE US GOV IS GONNA COLLAPSE WW3 NOW== and want a TL:DR , its hard to keep up with all this shit

Anyway, the key to this if its any kind of legit will be to keep an eye on Karl Rove , now that there is a suspect he needs to be a target of investigation, hopefully someone here or at reddit/wikileaks wherever isnt a complete retard and can get his emails or something like that.

He will be deleting and burning everything right now, might move to another job post also. Keep a close eye on him.

Add people. I have one Facebook with a hot chick as my profile pics. I've got about 300 mudslimes added, plus some 400 normies. Planning to start dropping Koran verses once my friends list maxes out. It's gonna be fucking hilarious.

This shit is not hard, user. Use your brain. Be the SS officer I know you can be.

LOL, don't forget to post screencaps.

All power demands sacrifice.
Yours will be remembered, Beverly Campbell.

YES!!! I'm telling you. I'm a political scientist – no bully I can PROVE this mathematically. Believe me. I don't want to dox myself, so I'm not going to say any more, but suffice it to say I am familiar with state of the art techniques in this very field. Find me that data and I can prove it. I'm not shitting. I've been waiting for a moment like this. I have a grudge…

interesting

citaiton? how do you know? is there any vid of this?

Also, did you guys know that the inventor of Discordianism was supposedly involved in JFK, or was suspected to have been, and was followed around by the CIA and shit, and was a total paranoid?

who the fuck is clay shaw and why don't i know about any of this
no, I'm actually pretty up on most of this stuff. weird

:^)

Can somebody explain (or link to a previous post that explains) how we know what this guy is saying is valid? As far as I can tell (correct me if I'm wrong) all we have is a letter making claims.

The tech firm has been under scrutiny before for election fraud in 2004.

maybe all oaths are broken now

Who is this Beverly person? Do we have any proof she exists?

If she has committed suicide with a nailgun to the back of the head it doesnt matter to say who she is , especially if he is already in their sights

saw it on Facebook. Someone posted Hillary shaking hands with Bernie and the caption read, "Thankyou for your endorsement. I made a call. Your untimely suicide has been postponed."

She exists. See these posts:

However, I can't find any obituary for a Beverly Campbell from either Ohio or Pennsylvania in the last year.

you are awesome.

I assumed the point of using Facebook is to have some connection to the redpills you drop. Why would random mudslimes and normalfags care what you have to say? If it were a personal Facebook that had people you know with legitimate connections, then I could see how things you post might convince someone out there to change their mind.

I tried for years to do it myself. Posting excerpts from articles, linking sources full of redpills, posting research of my own, ect. It was rarely seen buried by Facebook itself, probably and if by chance someone did read the information I put out there, they were redpilled anyway.

By all means keep doing what you're doing if you think it will help, but if you think Facebook is the way to go I suggest using your personal one. Maybe more people will listen to you than me.

Kill yourself.

Is millhouse in the pic because its a forced meme?

I would also like to add that Trump inherited the Ron Paul camp, or at least a good portion of it. They were utterly fucked over like sanders supporters were, and had some time to stew over it.

They were likely on the scene of every primary busting up the most obvious of the shenanigans.

To put it another way, Trump supporters were Red Pilled and Sanders supporters were Blue Pilled. They honestly didn't expect the level of corruption they were facing off against. We've been expecting it for some time now.

Shit, I think this might be it

I think what user is trying to set up is a situation where he quotes the koran, triggering the muslims while providing plenty of ammo to convince the whites on his feed how these people really are.

How about read the fucking first few posts you fucking autist.

Fun, but low hanging fruit in the end. All muslims do when you quote the Quran is say "that's not true". They just lie until you give up and walk away from your computer while they declare victory.

Jesus christ. Well boys, the brakes have been cut. This is looking like some serious shit.

I'm assuming so. The ritual purity verses are not as fun as the war and slavery ones.

Summary. Now.

It took me 60 seconds to read the OP, process the information, and start digging. Go away, illiterates don't belong on Holla Forums.

If you could find a pic of it and circle the impression sometime, that would be a God-Tier find user.

Good find, lad.

Before I blow my load, can anyone try to confirm Bev's age at the time of her death?

reddit: the thread

Going to need the source and more user.

Doubt. Hired muscle don't beat public figures in the face for this exact reason. Gut punches all the way.

Okay, gonna drive this thread to the post limit, then. Not only will it cause others to dig deeper and get the word out, it will trigger your autism.

At some point your bosses are going to realize that this dollar store shilling just puts us on an even firmer scent trail.

But when have kikes ever been good at adapting?

Congratulations on your free report.

Never post naked links. They can be taken down or changed more quickly than we can archive.

archive.is/633kk

Congratulations on doing exactly what I said you would do in the very post to which you replied, you cocksucking faggot.

Perfect way to avoid autopsies to check for suspicious death. Sounds about right.

But

His letter:

Death date on that link:

Judging from his sentence he wasn't being precise, but still this needs deeper digging to rule out coincidence completely. Confirming the age and name relationships being most important. This is a good lead though.

Go back to wherever you came from

This is so fake even you aspies should recognize it. God damn autists.

I’m not the one who has to leave.

Well fucking said.

Found that earlier, but it doesn't mention her political career - which I'd think they'd mention (seeing as mentioned Naval service) if it was the same old gal.

linkedin.com/in/bevcampbell

Lawyer, she was in private practice at the time she was nailgunned

previously worked with a few law firms

Primarily finance law/investment banking I'm sure thats just COINCIDENCE

This would be it, since the OG article/letter says she died on the 11th, which would've been the next day when everyone discovers/officiates the death.

Cremation is interesting, not a burial. Let's see if we can figure out what happened. Now we can confirm the following points.

I don't see anything definitive here to link her to the Bev Campbell in question aside from the lawyer bit.

We need newspaper/local media announcements of her death, something grassroots.

Someone with an EDU address got access to databases? We can point out which DB would be good to search.

Ignore other threads.
50% of the other threads are shilling.
Keep on this thread, ignore the catalog for a couple of days.

Is their an existing Twitter hashtag related to this?

The first half of this logo looks like something for a dating site.

Thats not a heart, its a butt

The LinkedIn is from Columbus Ohio also , and has experience going back to the early 80s, the age seems to match up

I think its safe to assume its her unless there are two Beverly Campbell Lawyers in Columbus in their 60s

the oathbreaker is so futuristic memetic weapon

because it's current year ?

that's a retarded reason

no. I have seen no evidence yet that this man even exists. His facebook page isn't even a year old and has less than 200 friends

no proof yet. see above

This reads like some babby's first conspiracy theory bullshit, especially the Zapruder film thing which was lifted directly from a Bill Hicks bit. And 9/11 wasn't an "inside job", it was an outside job orchestrated entirely by the Mossad.

I feel like you're maintaining plausible deniablity till this shit can been cleaned up.

Found a bio of her. Apparently she sustained a massive injury in a car wreck a few years before her death.

"Campbell's life was transformed by a severe car wreck that occurred in Pennsylvania, before she returned home to Ohio. She endured 37 surgeries to repair injuries sustained in the accident, including damage to her neck and back. During her extended recovery she failed to keep up with lawsuits she was handling and was disciplined for it by the high courts of two states. Despite the mitigating circumstances of her medical condition, during her 2006 campaign the Ohio Republican Party ran a massive negative ad campaign based on this episode. The ads implied that the two disciplinary actions were successive rather than concurrent, and claimed that Campbell was "under investigation" in Ohio based on a complaint that was hurriedly filed just before the ads ran. Despite the negative advertising, Campbell fell just 364 votes short of prevailing against State Rep. Jim McGregor (R-Gahanna)."

archive.is/9Hiye

Are you talking about the man who made the letter?

He's the fucking co-chair for Alliance for Democracy, even has a wikipedia mate.

Wiki and the actual court filings can be found here:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150792958.pdf

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150696745-0.pdf

Can't wait to see if Holla Forums gets cucked again, at least it would be funny.

So Mosssad did it all alone with no complicity from the inside?
Come on, Mossad and CIA are like the two faces of the same coin.

What else could possibly happen?

You're slipping here, moishe.

Did you forget where you were? Or did you think everyone had gone full hopeful like when Romney was running?

It doesn't matter who gets elected. This is The End! Samson Looms!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

What is this shill insanity? (Insanity is the hallmark of a shill)

Archive history of Cliff's wiki page:

archive.is/dRWA0

"Inside job" implies that it was orchestrated by the Bush administration, that obviously isn't what happened. It's unlikely that Bush even knew about it until after the fact.

But back to what I said before, the whole thing is pretty much "some guy named 'Mark' told her, and she told me" which is such obvious bullshit. You'd have to be extremely gullible to take this seriously.

It's almost as bad as that Hal Turner FEMA camp hoax from a couple months ago.

Get on Twitter, Facehook, Comment Sections

Nice digging so far. We need a 'quick info pack' to dispense to normies. TL;DR, links to wikipedia and obituary of people involved and to the full letter, plus whatever you can think of.

What does that even mean? Maybe you should stop feeling and start thinking, nigger. I've offered multiple time ITT to prove scientifically that there was voter fraud, but no one will even start to attempt to find the data.

As far as this guy goes, what I said is absolutely true. learn to logic

none of that makes this fb legitimate, son

It's the seedpod to silphium, a flower used in antiquity as a contraceptive.

I checked the most recent updates, and it just seems to be minor edits, could explain what exactly you're talking about?

No, the library was positioned behind JFK. The motorcade goes past it before the shooting. (((They))) claim the bullet enters him from the front because it was a magic bullet.

I wouldn't be so sure, at all.

Well I don't know if that's bullshit but it's certainly not helping that much to rely on a source nobody knows. But hey, isn't it always like that when a big story gets out?

He's been a politician or worked for the government his whole life. He knew exactly what he was doing. Lying. And now look at how much he has influenced the democratic party and how many followers he still has. I had never even heard of him before last year.

Honestly, if Trump hadn't entered the election they would have succeeded. No one has redpilled so many people like Trump has, the establishment has no way out of this

Spread this as much as you can, unlike Snowden 2.0 this seems to have credibility , actual rl people confirmed to be involved with real careers

If the guy who wrote the open letter is still alive someone needs to get in contact with him

I'm sorry, I was just trying to show that he exists and his Wiki page isn't brand new.

Its very possible we MIGHT win this election

between election rigging awareness and the possibility of Assange ruining Hillary

but it will be a temporary victory , if (((they))) lose they will offer up people like Rove as scapegoats to take all the blame, then retreat into the shadows to regroup for awhile and try again. They are playing the long game, winning this election will set them back but not stop them

We need to find and exterminate the source

Who cares. Fuck that communist kike

Checked, Kek'd. I mean it got 3.5K facebook shares already. Cliff has supporters. Let's see what use it is to us.

how is that the face of anything other than a conniving weasel?

Trump knows more than we can imagine. I'm sure he is aware of the problem given that his every policy is diametrically opposed to (((theirs)))

That's the mission. The kikes must hang. I'm not about to forget it.

Let's hang the kikes at the top first this time. The bottom up approach didn't work out.

don't you see the despair in his eyes? the hoplessness and also the fact that a hitman(woman) is monitoring his every move ready to strike if he goes out of line.

If we win this election, Trump will be able to stack the SCOTUS with good justices. That's about as long game as it gets.

Also rigged polls, we're winning like crazy. Done deal really. Just need to stop the steal.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it.

There never was any hope, ever. You know that. Why could there ever be? What could there ever be?

The Nightmare is Black AND THE WINDOWS ARE PAINTED!

And there is no way to do that.

Not unless we can make a few runs at certain companies that operate these things, drawing attention and scrutiny to the entire process.

Ignoring the stuff about Mark, which seems to be a largely irrelevant tangent and makes the letter confusing to read, the takeaway is that this woman Bev Campbell supposedly had proof of electronic voting fraud, which has now been handed over to the US Attorney in Ohio.

One thing I've learned is that Holla Forums is EXTRAORDINARILY naive if you have the right spin. It's amazing how easy it is to get Holla Forumslacks to swallow obvious bullshit if you construct the right narrative.

Damn it. Will Trump keep his promises if he is controlled by similar death threats once he wins office?

Look it up. This is real

globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/5326382

Despair is poison to the human spirit, user. It is often very difficult, but keeping hope in your heart leads to some modicum of happiness.

Even if we lose, the info leaks and other red-pills will have been shoved up every normie's ass.

Leave a condolence why don't ya

Which of course will have a catastrophic fire, destroying ALL RECORDS.

shortly afterwards the attorney will engage in a murder-suicide with his entire family.

right goys? :^)

(Unchecked)
WASTE OF TRIPS!

It doesn't matter if the normies get it, they don't care anymore. It's over, it's always been over and it will never be here again.

Get that the fuck through. There is no hope. There has never been any hope. There never could be any hope. It's all fucked, because SAMSON LOOMS!

Ashes and Echoes

(Check'd)

Should add, theres a real possibility Trump will steam-roll everyone, especially if the globalist cabal keeps spilling their spaghetti as a result of these leaks.

Trump is here you know. He has already made the rigged election a talking point. That's our talking point. Let's push it moar please.

Target specific companies.

Someone should spike your food with a gram of scopolamine

So if hillary steals this election we are going to shift into our next phase as Holla Forumsacks right?

We're not just going to wait around to be silenced right?

….right?

Pathetic. Defeatest shill. Go throw yourself into the grand canyon. Filtered.

(1)

If Trump does not win, then the Elite know they will deal with something worse for them down the line. Someone else will rise up and use Trump as an example.
I think they will let Trump win.

Praise Kek. Anons, I honestly believe that the faith and the digits are the real power, and I would start to despair only if I saw that we had forgotten this.

Gas the kike shills.

So… War it is then.

Get fit niggers - its almost time.

I wonder if this Beverly Campbell mentioned in the article who was researching electronic voter machine fraud is the one and the same Bev Harris, the author of "Black Box Voting: Ballot Tampering in the 21st Century".

Did she use a pseudonym to write the book?

Hope you dont mind me thrashing against the chains. Im a high energy guy and slavery just really doesnt sit well with me

Oh fuck off I'm no shill.

I'm just saying that we should be prepared in case shit goes south for us.

Because all signs are saying that they will rig this shit for hillary.

It's hard to lie when I can literally Google these Koran verses with context and link to countless online korans.

Doesn't stop shitskins from trying, though.

If , in the unlikely scenario that we are able to obtain proof that elections have and are being rigged, and we can get it to be talked about

There will be a civil war, revolt, or a coup led by marines.

there is no way this won't end in bloodshed

Yep, because of "taqiya", or the Islamic rule that allows them to lie to further Islam.

WE TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

Too bad no one will ever care enough to do that. Why don't you be a good internet terrorist and give it a try?

Of course we will! We'll be herded into FEMA camp and you can hear me preach the word of the Eternal Agony in person!

Wrong part of the country for that, user! I'm here forever, just like you! DEFEATISM IS THE ONLY REACTION TO ETERNAL DEFEAT! ALL WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS AGONY!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

Whatever. Despair, for there is nothing else. All else is a damned lie!

I mind. You're retarded. There will never be any energy, you're just lying to yourself.

It won't be Slavery. It will be Torture Unending.

Nope. Just Samson and FEMA Camp. Eternal Hell. Unending.

(1)

Oy!

Can you actually defend these posts as something other than defeatist "stay at home" shilling? What exactly did suggest that you find so disagreeable? In the event that Hillary wins, we will have no choice but to grow the fuck up, all of us, and face the actual, objective reality of the current state of affairs.

The Way of true Men is almost upon us. This will sound like LARPing, but even if victory is uncertain or even apparently impossible, the strong must do what they can, because they can.

Quick, somebody find her body and do an autopsy.

Somebody needs to find something that lends Arnebeck some additional credibility because otherwise this is going to come off as Old Man Yells At Cloud.

I wish he wouldn't have mentioned the stuff about the CIA agent that nobody will ever be able to prove, it comes off very tinfoil hat and doesn't help the narrative at all.

He's saying what we already knew, the trick is getting normies to believe it, and without Arnebeck having some sort of clout, I'm afraid that they won't buy it.

i know im late to the party but where did this come from?
And holy shit it is HUGE !

nigger you serious?

Please. That guy is obviously an agent trying to use Holla Forums to further their message.

There is no "we" here. There is no central goal.

Fun fact! There’s a lethal toxin (comes from a jellyfish) that is 100% untraceable unless you get a blood sample tested within ten minutes of injection, because it breaks down into chemicals already present in the body.

Oh, and the cause of death is just the failure of a single organ, not out of the ordinary.

Man you faggots freak out over bullshit disinfo. They literally talk about bin laden being killed as if that wasnt fake. Way to be misled sheep.

bump

incomming mass shilluns

Too bad you're not strong enough to withstand Nuclear Fire. You can't do anything, because nobody can. Samson Looms.

We've talked so much, if we can't do this peacefully, we're doing it by force.

What are our estimated numbers? Latest estimates I saw was from 500,000 to almost 1,000,000 Holla Forumsacks between us and 4cuck.

How many do you think live in the US?

We're not fucking Bern victims. Getting this far means nothing to us unless we succeed.

I don't really want to go out and riot, I'm much cozier shitposting in my apartment but I'll do what I have to do, I couldn't live with myself otherwise.

As for the shills who are claiming this is bunk:

The things he mentions are spot on to what we know so far, calls out the Rothschild and soros,he is right about the Bernie Sanders vote fraud. Also, we have confirmed that Beverly Campbell has died 'unexpectedly'.

The thing is, a good chunk of the things he's saying is true. This is just from an attorney from Ohio!? He has so many things right, we just have to fill in the blanks.

Is some of the stuff he's saying false? Maybe. Thing is, all we can do is wait at this point. We have a few leads: Karl Rove, Mikey Cunnyngham, and especially R. Doug Lewis

She's been cremated

Only 3% of the population participated in the American Revolutionary War.

3%.

This makes 2 then huh, faggot? Since you obviously cant say anything about my statement. Get fukt juden.

Quick, somebody find pictures of Bin laden hanging out on the beaches of Argentina with Kennedy and Hitler!

Yes you are. You're just as much a victim as everyone else who's ever lived. We are all nothing but motes of dust in the gale of Suffering!

And those will all burn in Nuclear Fire. Have fun!

You must be either new or retarded.

Shilling was pretty light till now. Obviously one of their bosses heard and sent their b-team here. They're trying to SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN.

What they need to try instead, is hire some better fucking people. Their incompetence is almost insulting. Dumbass globalists seemingly can't into internet.

www.mediafire.com/?annsfcgbcbpaj

Of course she has.

He's apparently been in the anti-corruption shit for a long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Democracy_(USA)

This cuck believes zero dark thirty was a true story! Im sure 9/11 was arab terrorists and there are definitely WMDs in iraq! Dont make me laugh, chaim.

Does this Beverly have a middle name? Too many other campbells in the search, even when adding biden.

Fuck off you prick, I'm tired of this defeatist bullshit.

If I'll burn in atomic hellfire, so be it. But at least I'd have died for something I believed in. That's all that any man can ask for.

I truly believe that someone out there has the info that would expose these people and what they are doing.

But they don't release it because they know the US will collapse when it gets out. I hope if any coward out there does have information they realize its time to do the tough thing and rip off the band-aid

Did anyone else get strange phone calls while looking into this?

Stop eating ashes, (((echo))).

Grow up, or die.

Can confirm from watching many Hickok45 vids. Thanks, gun grandpa

I was being post-ironic or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Mohamed

I took full page screenshots of both. I'm about to read it. If it's what I think it is I'm going to feel sick.

Another thing that bothers me is that this wouldn't be the first time that a lawyer promised great things and didn't deliver. Remember that DC Madame lawyer? I'm still waiting for the black book, that fucking shyster never delivered and never will. Point being, just because someone's a lawyer doesn't lend them any credibility or make them more honest than the average Joe. Boosting Arnebeck's credibility is the key to all this, otherwise it's going to be treated as just more blather from an old guy who wants attention.

Hey guys, we totes killed bin laden, we just had to uh-… bury him at sea so no one could see the body ever, yup dont want any martyrs on our hands r-right goys… i mean guys!

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

You won't have died for something you believe in, because what you believe in is FALSE! You will have died for nothing, lived for nothing and then been born again just so the Gods can torture you some more!

HAIL THE MIDINIGHT LORD!

I'm 28, I am grown up. Stop acting like you can just white knuckle your way through it. You have nothing.

There is no grow up or die. There is only ETERNAL MISERY! There is no hope, there is only Eternal Misery!

I'm right and you know it!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

archive.is/6RG2E

Is this her?

Get filtered you cunt.

Do not reply to the autistic ashes to ashes bait poster. He thrives off (You)s.

SO MANY RED SHILLS

But I want to point something out. Cliff Arnebeck's particular story is probably too red-pilled to gain widespread traction.

This may well be a diversion.

The story that will move a-lot of people is the steal from Bernie Sanders. If you are looking for something to collect and disseminate, all the research on the steal from Bernie is the basis. Based on Cliff’s notes, we need to add the persuasive argument that if they rigged the primaries for Hillary they will rig the election for Hillary as well and democracy is over.

So far Trump has called the rigged primary only in term of superdelegates. I suspect that he and we will pivot and point directly to vote manipulation election fraud. Perhaps we need to create the environment for Trump to make that pivot, but he is already talking about it.

PLEASE I BEG YOU HELP SAVE OUR FREEDOM FOR TAYLOR SWIFT'S SAKE

Because these people usually have familys and something to lose

We need to wait for someone who doesnt have kids they can threaten to kill sadly

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

You can't.

You could not have misunderstood what I wrote more. All of that is the opposite of what I am implying. Your reading comprehension skills need further development.

I'm pretty sure we're all in agreement that the survival and thriving of the White race is a more or less central goal to Holla Forums as a hub of ideology. You seem to want everyone to accept whatever the ruling of this coming election is. If Hillary wins, what will you do? Continue shitposting? Like I said, grow up. The real world has real problems that require real solutions- whether that be clandestine subversive action or direct violence. Scared of the FBI? Go back to your bread and circuses. Men take risks.

(Heil Hitler)
As and Dr. Pierce said, it doesn't take a lot. Just a strong core of devoted, capable, awakened men, who are willing to decisively act.

No, it was a joint operation, Mossad + CIA / Cheney + Saudi Arabia.

I don't thrive. I exist in Eternal Misery. As you will soon!

It doesn't matter if you filter me or not. I still respond. It's compulsion. There is no stopping it. The Voices scream and I must do.

ALL WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

Don't even read his posts. Just filter him, he's autistic and thrives off attention. That's all he craves in his pathetic life and he's admitted it before.

Gex?

Oh he has delivered before

I found some sources that he actually participated in an election fraud lawsuit with them:
thealliancefordemocracy.org/html/eng/2188-AA.shtml

And thanks to
I found proof that he was the chair of the Legal Affairs Committee of Common Cause Ohio:

commoncause.org/policy-and-litigation/testimony/OH_032105_Testimony_HB3.pdf

So we do know this guy has a pretty decent background and IS real.

See

William Piece is a honeypot and no one will survive the coming dark.

ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Where's your evidence, kike? You don't know the slightest bit about me.

You don't need a scandal to justify this.

Paper ballot are
- simple
- usable
- reliable
- verifiable
- cheap

Literally the only "disadvantage" is that they have to be manually counted, relatively slowly, by volunteers/civil servants/hires. A long slow careful count, which nevertheless is largely over within one day in most countries. I think the Brexit count was in, literally 9 or so hours after the close of polls.

You also get the advantange of a drawn out count that keeps up interest in politics, and informs people as to differences in political results/opinions across constituencies.

Paper is better.

Sorry
I meant to reply to

Oh, he's been filtered for a while.

As a matter of fact, I just checked that guy's blog this morning, and he's completely dropped the DC Madame stuff and now is claiming to be working on a new social network.

Notably, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit among others have all decided they have the "right" to determine what can be said and what cannot be according to their "moral" code.

I believe just the opposite. That a free society can only grow as a result of enduring the "free speech" of idiots, trolls and the like as the alternative is an enforced-from-above idealogy that can only trend towards tyranny of thought, word and then deed.

That is why Alt19.co is a private, uncensored social network. Say what you like. Our "Privacy Policy" is that we have no "Privacy Policy". The site will be unmoderated and a post will not be removed because it offends someone. If you don't like what you are reading, leave.

There are too many serious issues facing the Republic to not have a public space to discuss those issues without fear of censorship. My hope is that Alt19.co will serve that end. I invite you to explore Alt19.co and join the unmoderated discussion of the issues that are important to you.

amoprobos.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-new-social-network.html

This is a great video that simplifies why electronic voting is unreliable and easy to manipulate, a very good redpill.

Seems legit.

I'm still right, faggot. Everything is shit and you know it.

And watch it go down in flames after the kikes ddos it off the web.

You can't ever have it. It is forever out of reach. Gone. Done with.

ETERNAL. ALL CONSUMING. WITHOUT END

defeatist faggot trying to spread his disease in here

Defeatism is to the mind what AIDS is to the body. Fuck off faggot.

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT ALL NIGHT LONG!

Defeatism is all there is. There is nothing else. There never has been anything else, and never will be. You're lying to yourself.

Everyone is already infected

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

Karl Rove previous involvement in illegal activities and election Fraud

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Connell

This guy was killed too

He was served with a subpoena in Ohio on September 22, 2008,[6] in a case alleging that vote-tampering during the 2004 presidential election resulted in civil rights violations. Connell, president of GovTech Solutions and New Media Communications, was a website designer and IT professional and created a website for Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell that presented the results of the 2004 election in real time as they were tabulated. At the time, Blackwell was also chairman of the Bush-Cheney 2004 reelection effort in Ohio. Connell refused to testify or to produce documents relating to the system used in the 2004 and 2006 elections, lawyers said.[7]

You remind me of a namefaggot from the days of 4chan Alice threads.

EXCELLENT JOB user
That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

Anybody know how old he is?

I don't recall these threads. I've never namefagged, or tripfagged on a chan. Ever.

I'm unlike anyone you've ever seen or spoken to.

Archive what you find. Having shit changed won't do us anygood.
archive.is/kw0wc

Grow up son.

And stop eating ashes, (((echo))).

Maybe slightly off-topic but perhaps the NATO troops/gear were in preparation for an uprising caused by this?

checked

Do they have backup paper ballots or ???

I've spoken to plenty worthless nihilist shills.

Stop eating ashes, (((echo))), and grow up.

The Zapruder film is JFK's assassination. It was filmed by (((Abraham Zapruder))). Pure coincidence that kikes are always there for major events. They must all be hobbyists and journalists, the harmless bastids.

Not everyone in government is compromised. They just willingly go along with it – due to (((threats))). The Bush family is compromised but I don't think they give a single fuck about Jeb who is too happy-go-lucky to realize it.

He's 71 years old

I'm sure it depends on the state and county but I could just see them closing the polling booth and telling them to go to a nearby one since they may check to make sure no one's tampered with it.

There is no growing up there is only eternal misery. I'm 28, faggot. And I'm right and you know it. There is nothing else to eat but ashes. That's all that ever has been and ever will be.

See the above post. You fuck. There is nothing but eternal misery. YOU KNOW NOTHING!

I am grown.

That makes them compromised, faggot.

It's hopeless. ADMIT IT!

I'm going to get called a shill for saying this, but just looking at weather conditions and reading a handful of articles about it, I don't think that was a matter of foul play. There are lots of angles to attack these people with, but that one looks like a baseless conspiracy theory to me. Not that I would ever put it past them.

t. instrument rated pilot

Youre filtered, admit i

Grow. Up. Son.

And stop eating ashes, (((echo))).

They tried to rig it against Trump, do you not remember all the voting irregularities? He was just so far ahead that even with those he was still winning.

Whatever. Everything is shit and you know it.

There is nothing to eat but Ashes. Nothing. There never has been, never will be. You can't prove anything else ever existed. It's all shit and you know it.

I am grown.

make it viral please

Stop eating ashes, (((echo))).

And by the way, ………………………………… Grow up, son.

Do not give him any more (You)s, he thrives off attention and he knows it.

I think for once we've actually found a user with legitimate autism

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. There is nothing else to eat but Ashes. End of story.

I am grown. I'm 28. That's all. You know nothing.

I do not thrive. I post even if you filter me. Even if everyone filters me. The compulsion is to scream; the Voices bid and I must do. You have no idea what this is like.

Autism is weaksauce compared to the throes of madness. I'm schizophrenic, among many other problems.

And that's why the world is shit and must be destroyed. Kill everyone. Burn everything.

ALL HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

jesus christ guys this shit is eerie to read

you ever realize that we're eating shit from the bottom of the barrel? trump probably knows things far scarier than this

i'm legitimately scared, 2016 is going to be one hell of a ride guys.

buckle up and check em.

Shill topic to get you off of researching Khan. This is the most schizo topic I've ever seen and the half-chan thread is full of bumps with no added content

Stop.

Schizo alert

Daily reminder Donald Trump's old friend are Roger Stone and Jessy Ventura, goes to show the shit he's probably heard whilst running as a reformist.

accidental sage from the oathcuck thread sorry

Just wait till Samson kicks off DEADHAND and we all die!

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Disregard the mad prophet at your own peril!

Stone wrote a book on LBJ assassinating JFK

But arguing with nihilistic (((echo))) children who eat ashes is my fetish.

But alright… He's not going to grow up, after all.
Because he can't.
Too busy spouting nihilism while eating ashes, like an (((echo))) child.

Yep, you're right.

There, you happy now?

STOP REPLYING TO THE FUCKING AUTISTS JUST FILTER THEM AND DISCUSS THE TOPIC

can anyone post more of the guy who wrote the letter? is he dead yet?

Considering everyone set to testify against Clinton coincidentally died, I think he's written in on the same list we all are.

By disrespecting trips you're disrespecting kek. Don't be surprised when you magically find glass in your food or something like that

Bernie Sanders team Supports are already making a petition, let's help them.

change.org/p/u-s-citizens-officially-request-emergency-electoral-assistance-from-the-united-nations

This is the time, we need to cooperate with them. This is the only one way

faggot stop replying to him…

Video shows him grabbing front of neck. Picture shows location of bullet hole in back of jacket 5 3/4 inches below neckline. Photo of him in car shows jacket bunch theory doesn't explain misplaced jacket/shirt hole. Photo shows bullet path coming from front and above. Photo possibly of shooter.

Still not the whole story, but it is the portion that easily falsifies the Oswald theory.

filtered

Ben says:

Yup, that's not weird or anything.

I forgot that. Trump knew what he was getting into.

this.

Ave brother

My god could you be any less a wet blanket defeatist shill?

I hope to god people on Holla Forums are preparing an "escape plan" if shit goes belly up.

I should be ok outside of the US though.

FUCKING STOP REPLYING TO HIM YOU FUCKING NIGGER SUBHUMAN

The trend is, and has been for the last ten years, accelerating drastically in the last four, to only amplify the opinion and news that secures the goals and objectives of the most staunch establishment support narratives. Hence why stories like this one, if true, will never make it to the MSM.

It's a well known fact that millennials of voting age (18-35) overwhelmingly get their news from blogs like Business Insider, Gawker, and even BuzzFeed. Couple this with the fact that all MSM news outlets literally never criticize the establishment leaders where it counts, and you have a narrative that goes basically unchallenged in the mainstream.

Why is this so important? Because the direction that we are heading dictates that the few truly objective news outlets left, mainly Drudge, can easily be shut down and leave the masses with no outlet at all. You see, having all your eggs in one basket, creates this vulnerability. The days of the 1st Amendment are truly numbered….

And to point out another major fallacy with the media and information system, Wikipedia goes unchallenged in the space as well, and can easily be manipulated (and is).

They are shills as well, just report them all and filter.

WAIT A MINUTE

TRUMP SAID THE ELECTION WOULD BE RIGGED
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/trump-im-afraid-election-going-be-rigged

AND NOT EVEN A DAY LATER THIS HAPPENS?

HE KNOWS
HE MUST HAVE A LOYALIST ARMY TO DEFEND HIMSELF

This is 100% her!

Dammit, I need to figure out how to get a paper ballot in. This is my first time voting, I don't want the kikes going in and messing it up.

Buzzfeed so trash
You're also right about Wikipedia
Anyone that's anyone knows that since they started hiring for "diversity" they've gone full sjw mode on all things in Wikipedia.
They especially edit psychology and biology articles to deny genetics and race.

This sounds like utter bullshit. "Mark" is just some bullshit artist trying to get into girls' pants.

he knows way more than we could possibly know user.

he has had time, money and the connections to dig everything there is to dig.

he knows, and yet despite all the things he's still running

you can bet a man like that has to have an ace in his sleeve, and we haven't even seen it yet.

my guess is, his impact won't be made as president, but as something else entirely.

I feel sorry for the Bernouts at this point, they're slowly going through the process of learning that the foundations their liberal beliefs are built on are complete fabrications.

It also says she is survived by her two sons, Drew Thompson and Sam Campbell. Let's get them involved!

TEXAS DID 911.

They have a case against Hilldog, but they have no case against Trump. If everyone gets whipped into a frenzy no thinking will be required though. Trump is tough and shines against adversity, I look forward to see how he handles this whole situation and eventually takes the oath of office.

At last I truly see

Wow he's totally legit isn't he.

>references the smoking gun literally of the JFK assassination
Give me a reason not to believe it.

That moment when you realize that this is actually why Trump is running, not because he thinks a strong leader is the necessary thing right now, but because he knows every leader will be compromised because they dont go in realizing whats going on, are promised power and control and money, then they get into office and sure they get those things, but they also get told exactly how they'll die if they go off script… and he knows hes the only one who realizes this and will fight it

He's known for a good long time just how fucked everything is, I'm guessing he thought it might resolve itself, or at the very least these powers would be satisfied with simply running/controlling everything to an extent, nothing orwellian just normal power hungry fucks…. then they started with the immigrants, and the domestic terrorists, and the rapefugees, and silencing of dissenting opinions, the pushing of leftist rabble rousers, the pushing of the destruction of the Aryan race… and hes had enough. He realized they dont just want power, they've gone so mad that they actually WANT to rule with an iron fist over a world of ash and death rather than simply hold general positions of power over a thriving nation.

And so, it falls to him to stop them. God speed Trump, may kek guide you to success and the end of this corrupt system that is destroying us

There is definitely a case for rigging having taken place in the Republican primaries. Do you not remember all the shady shit that was going on to help Cruz in several states?

You ever wonder why he's running for prez at such an old age? Some might say it's because things finally went #DownHill but I have a different theory. I think he's going to martyr himself somehow. It's a game he can't loose if he sets out to die anyway. He either gets killed by the elite and a real revolution happens, or he wins and actually manages to make a difference.

70 years old is about the age when you can say you've lived a full life. If he were to catch a second term he'd be 78 by the time this is done if the stress doesn't kill him in the meantime. Most people can't hope for 78 and don't hope either because your body breaks down pretty badly.

I think we've seen nothing yet. All those "kill yourself" memes have let out one hell of a reality disturbance

what is with this red text defeatist shilling going on here and in another thread?

Seriously schlomo, you arent going to demoralize us that easily, and youre efforts to make your posts stand out so people will read them, just make them MORE obvious to us and show others what you're doing

literally who

Really?

I thought this might be the catalyst for people to finally remove tyranny through FORCE.

Not an argument.

Are you trying to imply that it would be impossible for him to send this letter? What makes this so unbelievable to you?

I'm sick with anxiety. If this goes viral, then Civil War II is on our hands.

This.

We need to know what he has done in the past to raise his credibility.

We know he's a lawyer? What policies has he supported? What movements has he supported?

This is a possibility. that he knows the end will be bloody for him, but that itll finally be the spark that sets off the gasoline drenched pile of tires our nation (nay, world) has become.

If that is the case though, we need to be prepared, because this shit wont be over quickly or quietly, we're talking civil war for years on end, various factions in the US government fighting for control, the military going haywire, defections and insurgents everywhere, all paid for by the likes of soros and his goons. With russia and the rest of the world all picking sides and trying to stick their hands in the mess so they get something good out of it…

We best be prepared to handle this, not let ourselves be divided and splintered and bogged down in an unending war at home. Connections need to be made, people you can trust and recruit to fight with other like minded people against what will inevtiably be the mass number of grabs for the leadership of the nation and the ability to bring it under their control

Are you fucking retarded?

If the american public won't find and lop off the head of shillary after learning that she rigged the primaries do you think they'll do anything now?

Nuclear Fire should only scare the meek.
Furthermore, it destroys the users in the process.

We bring REAL fire.

No, not really mister shekelberg. It makes me laugh actually, that you've gone so far off the deep end that you think this is going to amount to anything positive for you.

As for hearing voices? Yeah, schizophrenia is common among jews, if you want a bullet in your brain so badly, do it yourself, we wont be so kind as to let it be over that quickly when the day of the rope comes

I was singing that one Lincoln Park song, in good fun.

What's more is, I think Trump knows this civil war wouldn't end the US. The only scenario where that would be legit is if the actual top echelons would take his side. Remember FBIanon's saying that most of the FBI is pro-trump? There's definitely something here.

Best buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Trump wont risk civil war.

He might have it forced on him tho

Stress of the job kills because it makes it impossible to sleep. Trump can manage on four hours a sleep a night. He'll be alright so long as his overall health doesn't deteriorate. Clinton? That's a different story. She'd die during a second term if not by the end of the first.

archive.is/9dC7r

They arent going to fucking nuke the kingdom they hope to rule. Yeah, rule over ashes rather than blah blah. But the SECOND they drop a nuke on their own home, the rest of the world nukes DC and spends every effort possible to find and stop every single idiot with a nuclear button in the US's fractured government.

Not to mention, nukes are nothing. They kill a lot, sure, and major population centers are bad for this very reason. But you cant nuke your way out of a guerilla warfare situation. You might catch a hundred or two, maybe some supplies, but you are not at all going to get anywhere with it unless you're willing to glass your whole country.

You're an idiot and a very poor shill.

Yeah but it's definitely more than that, once you are past 75 you need a lot of rest, you start to forget some key things. Sleep is one thing but the job is a big thing for a 70 year old.

Look at king nigger, he's a wreck after two terms, you can check any prez after two terms, they're a wreck

Trump is definitely doing this for a higher reason than we think.

You have the brain of a nigger. Did you even read it? It implicates massive rigging, 9/11, rampant political murders, control from Rothschild/Soros… complete, violent corruption as a means of maintaining control of the population from an outside, global entity ya dip.

I believe the election fraud part. But the CIA hitman part is stupid. There are actually people that make shit up to impress people. I also doubt a real CIA hitman like that would actually be a snitch.

So the fact this attorney included this bullshit artist story makes the election fraud part completely unreliable. He's probably working for Hillary.

Wasn't there that theory how Obama will declare martial law because BLM and ISIS will start daily happenings when it becomes obvious that Hillary is losing?

So it will either end with martial law, or civil race war.

JUST FUCKING FILTER HIM OR IGNORE HIM

FILTERING DOESN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING FOR ME FOR SOME REASON, JUST DON'T REPLY IN THAT CASE

this. Let's keep the discussion at hand

Sure, just like the theory that Hillary has killed people that threaten her career is stupid.

Oh wait, that actually happened. A lot.

Take your bullshit to reddit where they actually believe that the government would never kill anyone.

You know it's Holla Forums

We know.

Yes it did. But Mark is a liar.

Nobody says that kind of shit. Unless they're trying to pick up chicks.

Well your scenario fits. Beverly is indeed a woman's name.

Cremation is extremely suspect. She's a former Sailor in the US Navy, and is entitled to a uniformed burial service. Maybe we can reach out to the kids.

Key questions:

They are here.

Tell your higher ups they will get their intestines ripped out of their worthless bodies for this blasphemy.

Must suck having no will at such a young age. Feel free to roll over and die. Your decision means jack shit to me.

No, don't.

You'll be putting them in danger. Do you think they wouldn't spill the beans if they had beans to spill? And even if they had beans, do you think they'd still be alive after spilling them?

Yes I read it you fucking retard. Don't you understand how weak the american public actually is?

They are serfs. Spineless cretins more worried about the next episode of the walking dead than this revelation.

Fucking grow up. If there is to be revolution it would have to be birthed here and carried out by the people from here.

Why can't you fucking retards understand that?

The government kills people all the time. But they don't hire hitmen that go around telling everyone

The CIA has a very strict vetting process.

Filtered.

Why are you faggots even fighting?
Yeah the civs are fucking scum but guess what, our propaganda can manipulate them

now focus on the information at hand and stop behaving like niggers

The reason the CIA hitman stuff is shit is because it's completely unverifiable and because NORMIES will never believe it.

It's great to have our own beliefs backed up, but in order for anything to get done, normies have to believe it too. He did nobody any favors by including several paragraphs in his letter that can't be verified and that the majority of the general public will see as tinfoil crap. It makes the whole story a much harder sell.

archive.is/e86D9

If this is true. then i'm pretty certain the Clintons won't get very far in the rigging. Various spooks are now working against her.

Stay rekt kid

They usually kill credible people and people in power.

Any nobody that's spouts what's going on will just be labled as an insane conspiracy theorist and at worst will send him to a psychologist and put him on crazy pills.

Yes, he was making up shit to impress people.

He actually tells her that "people are watching his intimate partner for possible leaks of his information. Mark also warned Bev many times that they were being monitored by a security team whenever he spent time with her at her home."

So he's being watched, and he decides to tell her top secret CIA shit while the CIA is spying on them? Is this guy the worst hitman to ever live or a simple liar? Hmm…

Our propaganda can manipulate them until our anonymity is stripped from us and they silence us.

Which would be a reality under shillary rule. Or even obongos.

Good. That would bring Holla Forums outside

By not killing them, they're keeping us contained, which still works out well for us and bad for them.

They're playing russian roulette with 6 bullets.

Or he knew his time was short and wanted to spill the beans before he was axed.

Regardless, the CIA hitman bit is conjecture. The important parts of this letter are the names mentioned.

not killing us*

got my mind in the gutter

Plebbit and kikebook as your 'sources'.

GR8M8

That's why I think he's working for Hillary and or the jews. They put this guy out there as a crusader against election fraud, and he pretends to be an insane conspiracy theorist to poison the well and make the whole subject off limits to anyone else.

the (1) meme is real

remember not to reply, we know when we see shills, just let them post and get their shekels thinking they've affected anything

The reason I find that hard to believe is because he called out Karl Rove extensively, and named Soros.

If he indeed is controlled opposition, it's a dangerous game his masters are playing.

Nothing is fucking over, this is merely the beginning of the end, for THEM. They are slipping up, and using the internet we have already enough proof when the purge happens.

These are fairly innocuous questions, I think. The present problem with this is that it is all second or third-hand testimony via one singular source. We need to corroborate the lawyer's letter somehow, and I don't see many other avenues thus far.

He may not even be controlled. Just an idiot that believes any crazy story that he's told.

Whatever he is, he just took a big shit on the election fraud theory by talking about Mark the CIA millionaire thug.

Is it really so unbeileveable to you?

Its really not *that* farfetched to think he just fucked up and had to go full "talk and your dead" mode to her.

With no evidence except hearsay, yes I find it unbelievable.

This topic made me actually think back on what FBIanon said about US interfering a lot in other countriesˇ politics. Is this what he meant? I can find at least 4 other countries that are involved with the voting machine companies.

Yeah whoever thinks this is unlikely to happen is really misinformed.

You have no idea just how bad things are.

Which is why they're so desperate to get TPP passed and try to go full shutitdown mode on the internet.

With no evidence except hearsay, yes I find it unbelievable.

Which is why they're so desperate to get TPP passed and try to go full shutitdown mode on the internet.

How long till they set a 140-word limit?

This topic made me actually think back on what FBI user said about US interfering a lot in other countriesˇ politics. Is this what he meant? I can find at least 4 other countries that are involved with the voting machine companies.

I hope we destroy TPP.

America controls anything that isn't Russia or China (or its allies)

this is common Holla Forums knowledge and it's why non-americans follow the elections so closely, it's because it affects everyone.

Wew

Moloch is a little bitch.
Fuck him.

It's not exactly crazy to believe that the CIA murders people, especially considering JFK. I know it's crazy to normalfags, but again, this is a very dangerous game to play if the writer is working for globalists. Putting the JFK assassination back into the minds of people, and the names of Karl Rove and Soros. Even if nomalfags don't believe it at face value, the hope would be the topics in this letter stick in their subconscious.

also this thread has a severe lack of images

Do you know when the greatest amount of election fraud occured in the USA?

1876, Rutherford B. Hayes vs. Samuel J. Tilden. This was a time when the franchise was restricted to white men of good standing and all ballots were done on paper. Corruption finds a way.

More about Connell;

freepress.org/article/ghost-rigged-elections-past-new-revelations-death-michael-connell-0
archive.is/rNwz6

I remember that, they definitely killed him. Don't forget Karl Rove had his own email scandal that liberals love to forget about now considering Clinton got busted over her own fuckery with her private server.

Dubs of truth.

Moloch will be exterminated through righteous fury.

That's how it is. If I even drunkenly told you about the base I served at I would be jailed. I can imagine it would be much worse for a CIA agent.

you need to make a TL:DR asap if you want this shit to spread, normal fag attention spam is not long enough ti read that

Thing is if you make a tl;dr version, they'll start denying it. The longer it is the less they believe in it

The shorter it is*

you can leave an archive link at the end of the tldr for the full thing

a better way to tl;dr it is through memes, that's how we've been spreading very important and long messages up until now, and it works wonders.

ACTIVATE THE MACHINE

That's why they killed him. He would not shut up about it.

a defector is much more likely

stop watching so much TV

/ ! \ REMINDER / ! \

Karl Rove's latest book is on the "Triumph" of William McKinley.
He gave an speech entitled the same as the book at the March 2016 AEI World Forum where names like 'Mark Zuckerberg' and 'Bill Gates' were in attendance for the 3 day event.

The Hotel that the speech was at was at the resort on Jekyll Island(Renamed Sea Islad) where the Federal Reserve Act was drafted in secret prior to the 1912 election.

PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY WAS ASSASSINATED BY A JEW FOR OPPOSING THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACT

Karl Rove was assuring the corporate schlomos in attendance that even if Trump prevents the TPP he will be taken out and everything will continue according to plan under Mike 'Israel First' Pence.

>>>/pdfs/4172

yes , lets get her children killed for no reason

good idea champ

But what is the source for this? It looks like it's just a random letter some guy posted publicly.

He's right and you know it, even if you try to relativize it and ultimately refuse this basic truth. Even if you were to elect a president that removes their power from society, they will never allow it. Trump is their pawn as leftist have given to much backlash against the Zionist plans. There is no way out of this system other then a full scale war primarily against Jews and a large portion of Christians who support their 'muh chosen people' bullshit.

We are slowly walking to the abyss and if we allow it, when our blood eventually becomes the minority in their own country a hundred or two hundred years from now they will make sure the majority of niggers and spics will subjugate us just as has transpired in South Africa. If they can get a nice genocide in between there to remove a large portion similar to the good goy British did to the Boers that's a bigger plus. Be mindful of communist fucks and those who identify with it.

Jews believe they will have repatriated most of their none Zionist Jews back to their self claimed holy land in the desert and control the niggers of the world from that hell hole.

There is one principle that stands above all else; never surrender your weapons. Here in Europe, the only dream i have left is to turn that sand desert into glass.

Everything you're looking for is ITT

Will you be my wife?
On the op.
We call them ops.
Covert operations.

It's not just that he knows. They all probably know more or less.

It's that he has some powerful allies on side. Probably had to spend a good deal of his fortune getting them on side too.

TL;DR version?

IS IT A COINCIDENCE THIS HAPPENS RIGHT WHEN PUTIN MENTIONS HOW UNFAIR THE SUPERDELEGATES ARE?!

twitter.com/ViktorFiel/status/747305773689012224

(((PURE)))

It's three posts. You can read three posts in a row, right?

Can't the guy sign some paper that has all of this details,and have his lawyer be his witness and sign the paper so that if the guy dies the lawyer can go to court with the signed paper?

You don't need to use an extension or plugin to do this, Firefox has a built-in cli that can do this already. Shift+F2 to open the cli, then you can use the screenshot command to capture the part or all of the webpage.

# screenshot [filename] –fullpage

If you're using linux, you can then use the convert command to convert your image to a pdf.

I know there are a lot of anons that use Firefox, and this is way faster and easier than using archive.js or risking security with some 3rd party plugin.

Are you a homo son?

Not American. I don't even know who Karl is. And I see more news mounting thru the thread.

Russia already said they would help the rebels if there was another civil war.

I must have missed this. Got any sauce? I'd love to confirm this shit.

those are some sweet digits

What a time to be alive

Shit, can't deny that.

You fucking retard. He was assassinated by a second generation Czech immigrant because the kid thought he was dying of syphilis and I wanted to make his life matter after having his head filled with anarchist lies.

These digits deserve it, this is my source.

b-but I thought Christina Hoff Sommers and the American Enterprise Institute were our greatest allies?

this is how deep the propaganda and brainwashing goes. its honestly sickening

I'm content.

There are probably other sources, but it's mentioned in the old "Red Team Planner" cap.

Yeah, It's mentioned multiple times in my cap folder so I'm assuming it's in good faith.

Also, they helped us in the Revolutionary War.

'Mortal Error: the shot that killed Kennedy' by Bonar Menninger is a must read. It purely examines the ballistic evidence of the assassination. And yes, two different weapons were involved, with wildly different ballistic profiles.

Karl Rove looks like a fucking pig.

Actually, I should retract that. I don't want to insult pigs.

Holy shit reddit is as cucked as I remember it.

forgot image

How likely is bill Kristol is involved as well?

The man literally looks like the archetype for the stereotypical Neo-Con, just a slimy conniving pig.

I got banned off leddit for denying the holocaust and the mod just said "That was actually really well written, and well thought."

Probably more of a useful idiot really

If that was the case and I were to stand in his shoes, I'd run to Donald and speak when the media is watching. What are they gonna do kill him or his family after he comes clean?

Chances are, he's just a cuckold who rather have Killary instead of muh bully and mean Trump

Cunts like Karl Rove aren't even that political. Scumbags like Rove just want to follow the path that will line their pockets the most. That's why he bows at the altar of crony capitalism and open borders insanity. He's an honorary Jew.

That also explains why the old kike was looking so defeated and sad at the DNC.

I almost feel bad for him now.

Got a source on that? Would be good to feed to bernie voters.

How much you guys wanna bet that rumsfield and cheney are involved too?

Oh and wolfowitz

Can't forget about that fucking kike.

We must fight a multi tiered war, meme for Trump because if nothing else he will slow down the destruction of America and give us time. Second fight the inner war to make yourself into a better person, upgrade your power level and learn skills of all kinds to be maximally useful when skilled people will be most needed. Most of all be an optimist at all costs, because only people with no will to survive will allow themselves to be destroyed.

The way to do it is to audit the fed.

This whole beat is based on the elites ability to print the money which they sell to us.

Defeat that and, slowly, the rest will crumble.

" How to demoralize Holla Forums "

What exactly would an audit show?

About. Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks.

web.archive.org/web/20160802222330/http://correctrecord.org/about/

see
It was after dark, low clouds, visibility decreasing soon after, icing soon after.
thekathrynreport.com/2009/11/pilot-was-off-course-before-fatal-crash.html

Once again, I don't doubt their willingness to kill, but this looks like a dead end to me

oh the other hand, POTUS is pretty much the first job Obama ever had that required you to actually show up and pretend to pay attention.

Trump's been working at a pace that would probably put a normal person in the hospital for decades.

*Holla Forums is fucking over

You didn't do shit cunt stfu

Thank you for Correcting the Record

I told everyone on Holla Forums that this issue would be used to demoralize Holla Forums and be a check-mate like move to try and shut down Trump supporters here. the fact this is spreading from Reddit & FB to HERE should set off your alarm bells.

Hope everyone realizes that Trump is aware, his campaign is aware, Roger Stone is aware, and powerful people you've never heard of and never paid attention to - they are aware, too.

Voter fraud is not magic. Certain conditions must be in place before they can convincingly rig an election. Perhaps the biggest component is the media narrative. So, for example, if Hillary has a terrible debate, it's more difficult for them.

What I worry about for Holla Forums is, so many of us are used to thinking the worst and not expecting any better. A lot of you will cave because your resolve is weak, and misery is more comfortable to you. Many of you are already playing into their game. Getting places like Holla Forums to accept the narrative that "It's over" is a major step in priming the electorate to be defrauded. Powerful organizations like the elite have mechanisms in place so that redpills give up, and they're playing that card now.

I full expect this post to get attacked by know-it-alls and actual shills

it has hardly begun

Nice of you to omit the fact that this was post-Civil War Reconstruction when the Democrat majority Southern states were pissed the Republican North was constantly meddling with their affairs.

Southern veterans beating the shit out Republicans hardly scales with what's been going on here.

Look at it like this, we only get to elect one chairmen, when they get to choose 3. There's definitely something fishy going on here. If you haven't, I recommend watching Bill Still's documentary, money masters I believe. It is one of the most well published and informative pieces of media that describes the whole debacle of the Fed, and it's long long history.

What we think is happening is the Fed is acting like a plant and funnels money to the central European banks (the one started by the Rothschild)

This was posted on 4cuck last night and the entire site went down. Then once it was instantly slid harder than I've ever seen.

Then it was posted here and immediately shills reacted w/ lollicon and gook dog torture.

This is the big one and we need to push it into the news cycle.

I don't believe mr red team, or if true the people setting up these scenarios suck, but I don't doubt for an instant that russia would help rebels. Unless maybe it was berniecucks rebelling against the God-Emperor

nice image. are the names like that part of an auto-sockpuppet thing, or just how they were told to do it? It seems amateurish.

once it was back up*

Holy shit. This. So much this. We can't have defeatism take over now. Three more months until the election, guys! We can do this!

I'm almost done reading Web of Debt, gave me some great insight in how the money system works, but how exactly would an audit help?

I mean, the system is the system it's not illegal it's just how it works. The US government is allowing this system.

ILLUSIONS

These people are drones

it seems to have been done manually

You guys should know I'm a total newfag to the chans who has never voted in my life. The Trump candidacy has gotten me involved in politics because he is unlike any candidate I have ever seen. I just wanted to drop a white pill for anyone who is getting cynical. I'm sure there are many others like me who were never involved but Trump has inspired to get involved. What is seen cannot be unseen.

The way I envision it is that it would be used as a tool to get more people's eyes on the fed. Talking about it, getting senators to start legislation, playing the media like that sly centipede does naturally.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, but you do hold a good point. An audit alone isn't gonna do shit, he'll need to start a proper investigation and applying proper attention to the investigation too.

Thing is, both Bernie bros and Trumpians hate the fed, it would be an 'anti-establishment non partisan movement'. I've talk to multiple bernouts about the fed, and I'll give them credit they are redpilled as fuck on that topic.

Does anyone have confirmation that this is legitimate? I'm not going to spread falsified information.

For those who want a TL;DR on the whole Arnebeck case,

This guy who devotes his time to "discovering" and clearing up the same corruption in dem party and media that everyone knows about.

Has a friend called Beverly.

She tells him about her friend "Mark" who is apparently CIA.

Tells her all sorts of things like how Obama is under a death threat to keep him in line, 9/11 is an inside job, and some other stuff.

Also tells her that CIA is monitoring their every meeting.

CIA is also monitoring author of said letter.

Beverly about to sing in court/public.

Suddenly dead.

Author suspects she was killed as were a few others.

Suspects he is going to (((die))) pretty soon as well, so he publishes letter openly for anyone to read.

archive.is/ivWgx

(checked)
One of these things is not like the other

sorry, I actually meant sockpuppet generators. the ones that give you a detailed background

don't have a link though

TRUMP'S ALLIES ARE THE MEN WHO USED TO PULL THE STRINGS
THEY WERE THE ELITE'S POINT MEN WHEN SOMETHING NEEDED TO BE FIXED
ROGER STONE RIGGED THE 2000 FLORIDA ELECTION FOR THE BUSHES
KARLY ROVE IS A KNOWN DUMMY AND DEGENERATE GAMBLER

Kneel before me shills
I am your labyrinth
I am your God

The men in the shadows are so easy, in some way.
My post has already rustled their jimmies

Bernie supporters understand the effects of the problem, but they don't understand the cause.

Because they don't understand the cause, they try to fix it with the problem that started it.

Look at it this way, how many people in the U.S. actually understand the fed is objectively bad? Just understanding that one fact alone puts you above the majority of the population.

The cognitive dissonance is hard in this shill

Sounds to me like you've only ever paid attention to the drama on the stage. You've never paid attention to the men writing, directing, and setting the stage.
At this point, you can't even say for certain what you've seen.

you musta had a pretty fun mod there.

Fucking shit I wouldn#ta written that if you just end up reposting the shitty half-way tldr instead of the actual post make people read the damn letter there's so much more stuff that's actually relevant to current politics.

By legitimacy are you questioning the authenticity of the author or the reliability of the author's information?

Also, why would you "spread" something from a subreddit dedicated to "conspiracy" right after it was announced? Who exactly would you "spread" it to?

If either the authorship or the product is false then there will be no more discussion on the topic, just like the other 9 million "HAPPENING!!!!" threads that have come and gone. If there is something legitimate, then it certainly will not be decided within a few fuckin hours.

Your engagement and spread of mass hysteria is not beneficial to yourself or those around you.

Look at this shill, doesn't want the goyim to understand the Black Arts.

Well said.

Audits help with connecting people to money use. It helps us see abnormalities and trace the rabbit hole to the source.

Problem is who does the auditing. I bet they have many connections to the people that audit government spending and income.

I think the best use is seeing the effects of policies on the income/spending and working out why it affected the revenue/debts the government obtained.

In particular, it would help with knuckling down on expenditure with regards to derivatives.
If there is a ponzi scheme occurring involving tax dollars - we will find the evidence.

The evidence is the crucial part. You need a degree of evidence to satisfy legal precedents in a court of law. Audits are not only direct evidence of certain activities, it's strong evidence. That's important.

If we have strong evidence that shows money flow that is inconsistent with proper governmental activity, we have strong evidence to convict perpetrators. Lastly - we can find names to connect to actions. Combine that with the evidence in emails - you've got yourself a strong case.

I think the biggest issue is the legality of using these emails as evidence. I bet the emails will be illegal evidence.

So an audit will give us a non-illegal way of cracking (((them down))).
I hope we have good judges though…
we won't though, I can guarantee that, so we need even more evidence and perhaps greater publicity of the emails
what is seen cannot be unseen

You forget Manaforts Russian connections.

The guy has been sitting quiet for a long time - and I bet he's moved into action.

Look, I'm not sure if you remember how the political world was simply 5 years ago, but really the only thing you could do was pick left or right. I think we can agree here that the right is better, but BARELY. It's like choosing dirt over shit.

What harm did he do exactly? There's not much damage he caused at face value. Also, the dude publishes articles about 9/11 conspiracy and is generally redpilled. Yeah, he hangs out with Alex Jones but who the hell else can you hang out with in the political world?

AT THE END OF THE DAY, I think the OP is largely irrelevant. We don't need another thread pinned on this.

What we need to highlight, is the corruption in the primary against Bernie. Votes were miscounted. There is copious evidence. That's what they're 'sliding'.

The evidence that votes were rigged, for Hillary, in the primaries is the issue that can drudge up widespread suspicion and awareness that may lead to steps to prevent fraud in the general election.

OP is largely a distraction.

Checked.

Let's change that to, a call to arms.

Nice post, user. Really well thought out and eloquent.

Hello? That has to be illegal.

All of the above, retard, and thanks for reiterating word for word exactly why I want conformation.

Now, go be autistic somewhere else.

Apparently you can read, but cannot comprehend.

Why so salty?

What's important is not only the content - but the way it's produced.

It will be extremely difficult to hide evidence in an audit without criminal action. I bet they'll take that bait. That's where we need to dig next - into who does the audit and what actions they themselves committed.

Anything suspicious will be undeniable cracked down on by lower level government - aka the common people.

We need start giving evidence to those commitees responsible for inquiring into government behaiviour - like the one with Comey and Jason Chaffetz (House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform)

We give the less compromised representatives the info. I bet they're now realising their duty is to break the other members oaths. Chaffetz was honestly shocked when it seemed like Comey had his hands tied with regards to the Clinton Foundation.

That's also an area of government I might go into. Thank god I committed to my degree, though there is little I can do in my Jurisdiction (Our government seems highly critical of your government btw, like they smell something rotten)

Classic "poisoning the well."

Also called inoculation against the truth.

Bro we literally daydream about Joining right wing death squads and hanging politicians with nooses, is that really a variable at this point?

For real though, compared to a BLM protest it wasn't even close. It was mainly just a peaceful protest against it, they weren't shooting up the recount stations, starting brawls, or some shit.

Those gullible fools don't get that all that will accomplish is the in releasing (((verification))) that the (((initial count))) was (((unbiased))).

Why post nothing but images in a thread like this?

The only possible reasons would be to distract people, or to get the thread to bump limit faster. So, you're filtered now.

Is this a new shill tactic? We only see one reply on the main page so I'm guessing it's to slide that 1 reply.

Pathetic really.

>"oh no, whatever will we do about this one guy who can subvert the people's will"

You do understand the God Emperor meme comes from an aspect in which the man that inspire so many do accomplish so fucking much, is actually dead right? He died protecting and fighting for us, while unleashing the powers needed to win our war.

If you look at him in the series as a meme itself in which his followers / subjects converse, you realize what the hell is going on. And it ties very eerily into what we are seemingly building with our own memes.

If this kek shit is for real in some way, the way it is somehow clear to us is, you can figure out the path WE are laying out. Hope I am wrong tho, I actually like the guy and would rather he survive this.

But lets be honest. WE are not getting off our chairs unless our glimmer of hope dies violently, or we would already have marched. Not like we don't have more proof and understanding than most other movements in history.

Tweet 'movement' if you are Trump.

Praise kek, I am wrong.

Our god emperor will lead us thru this to our win and a glorious future of light.

Americans on Holla Forums aught to look for mainstream groups that crack down on government behaivour.

Look into "Administrative Tribunals" and such. Make connections, send an email saying "I think I may have discovered something but I'm not quite sure the full extent of what we're dealing with"

If not that side of system, join a group that wants to take REAL action (i.e. resistance groups)

Only one I can think of is anything to do with the tea party movement. Beware the leaders though - I bet they have (((connections))) so you must be prudent with what you know and what you say. Give the red pill in almost unobservable doses.

It's not subversion because it's the truth. Subversion is trying to camouflage the truth in bullshit.

Trump calls out Election Fraud AGAIN on Hannity

This is one of the most effective tactics to prevent voter fraud by making it exceptionally difficult to pull off: controlling the narrative
republicbroadcasting.org/news/donald-trump-the-election-in-november-will-be-rigged-2/

Fitting that you think an overkill on my part to shut down in advance future shills is itself shilling. Yes, I'm shilling: against the shills

This. Nothing new under the Sun. Even what remains in the Dark.

???

What's made you convinced this thread is nothing? I think there is plenty of evidence here to suggest government inquiry.

I'm in it to save Taylor Swift. This is a movement.

B l u e p i l l
A S
F u c k

where were you when memes and shitposting beat the fucking CIA?

Fuck off. Aryan man is awakening again, this time under Kalki's command. Demiurge is not our god and we will become free of his cycle, Kek willing.

Clearly the same applies to you as well, friend.

At least we know the guy is/was real and that this was posted onto his official(?) Facebook page. That much would normally be enough but this is big news (bigger than usual) if it's actually real.
I don't expect any news agency to pick this up and on other forums discussing it the question of its legitimacy still remains open.

Regardless, the lawyer himself seemed straight and narrow and wouldn't have said/shared such radical things without good reason.

Either way, I'm not unlocking it until I know for sure that the alleged source is the actual source.

You see this. That's:
Learned helplessness

In reality, the other nations probably do not have the resources to compete with the US even in revolution. Have you seen the size of the US defense force? It dwarfs other countries.

And there it is. "Join a resistance group" meme. let's pretend that these groups aren't watched and in filtrated by the state to act as containment pens.
Decloaking Holla Forumsacks is a primary goal of the "alt-right", it is something which all the usual suspect e-celebs spend a lot of time trying to bring about.

Anything to dig? Michael Connell seems to have been an insider and was promptly taken care off when he wanted to spill his knowledge on the vote rigging.

what's the consensus so far?

ruse cruise or no?

the fact that you keep calling him the communist and not hillary shows just how much of a dipshit you are. Hillary is a communist. Communists NEVER admit they are Socialists. Bernie admits he's a Socialist. Only Social Democrats (and NatSoc) admit they are socialists.

Bernie = Menshevik
Hillary = Bolshevik

Good luck America. You are fucked

I know they're probably compromised.

So you must uncuck their shit. Make a name and play the game. Then pounce when in a position to make big decisions for the movement.

Alternatively - start a movement.

You must do something user. This shit is getting fucking stupid.

Oh and fuck the alt-right, I totally agree with what you say about them. You need to think outside the box - aim towards the smaller organisations.

I think we'd need to go into depths Holla Forums doesn't usually go into to know more about that.
This is where wikileaks comes in.

Do keep finding this persons connections. Hackers would need a starting point.

Holla Forums is the fool, not the secret intelligence.

The dude mentions a lot of stuff we already know, and a lot of stuff we don't. So, if we know he's got half of this down he's gotta know something, especially if he's just some fucking attorney from ohio.

they dont. If europe wanted to intervene they would have to assemble a force so large that committing it to america would leave them completely open to the sandshits and russia.

The UN's military force is the laughing stock of the third world, let alone bubba and cletus who have been waiting their whole lives to see a blue helmet in their sights.

t. user

did some googling and beverly campbell really is a lawyer (former navy) who died on feb 10, 2016

i wonder if there's any info regarding how she died

the obituary says "unexpectedly"

There is no consensus until the more apt diggers among us come up (or fail to) with information regarding the specifics. So far there is a possible candidate for this Beverly Campbell, who died at around the right time:
The guy making the claim is well known, and thus should be verifiable. Either through some public channel, or by mysteriously dying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck

Some details in the letter, like the CIA agent telling his fuckbuddy that "9/11 was an inside job" seem far fetched, while others check out - the previous implication of polling companies in fabricated results and electoral fraud. If I have missed anything here, others should add.

THREADS LIKE THESE NEED TO BE TL;DR'd PERIODICALLY

i thought it was communists always claim they are socialist

here's a question: why was someone looking at this (seemingly) random lawyer in ohio's facebook page and happened to "stumble" upon this post?

hes not that random.. random but not that random

He's a defeatist (((1))). Pay no attention to him.

I replied because I thought it was funny

i understood that after i posted… im running on no sleep. muh bad

yeah i take back the random part

still seems like a juicy coincidence that someone was checking his facebook, but i suppose that's how something like this would be found

facebook seems an odd place to post it with only 200 friends

I have no doubt Holla Forums is a starting point for some intelligence.

I think we should keep playing that role. It's gotten things moving quickly. It's also interesting what we find.

That being said, I think wikileaks or guccifer might start these rabbit holes

The never admit they are .

That covers the concept.

These days it is "progressive".

Any political men here?

Will Trump overturn the gun bans in california? There's a crippling gun ban on semi-automatic rifles, can trump negate it with executive orders?

I know that's edited but that's still hilarious. saved

If Obongo managed to do the exact opposite with executive orders I don't see why Trump can't undo the orders/add orders in the reverse

im just starting to read the whole thread.. maybe he linked to the facebook post in different groups?

Also.. the way facebook functions with 200 friends if 10 share it then (assuming the average friend amount is ~150) then 1700 people have seen it. I run a bullshit little group on goybook trying to slowly redpill cucks. it has 600 members but when i go to the admin stats page it says that the group has a reach of 1.8 million people. So it could have spread like that. Also, someone like him probably has some quality people on his friends list.

Wait, can someone tell me what happened and the implications of this?
I still don't get it after reading it.

So if america falls into civil war, Nato wil be useless and all the isis sleeper agents will take over Europe and then invade an unstable and war-ridden America? What is russias role in all of this?

Edited for WP rez.

yup. its the same as the jews who are totally atheists and not jews.

Read the thread, nigger

As a citizen of America I'm guaranteed the right to own military grade firepower. Will Trump give me back my unalienableayyylmao rights?

Please refer to this video.

What if trump funds a countrywide exit vote up to scrutiny?

I am check'n these epics.

so, their role is collecting the artifacts needed to bring about the apocalypse and then charging into it full speed ahead?
think the ark of the covenant really has nuke diagrams in it?

That's actually Ukraine though.

it was the exact opposite you fuckwit. he was assassinated by a fucking polish anarchist for implementing the gold standard (a jewish favorite) which directly led to the Federal Reserve.

I don't understand how you fucks can be so fucking stupid.

The American Populists were god-men. McKinnley was a fucking Jew York sell-out kike lover.

wat

Don't you know how Facebook works? He posted it set to Public, where anybody in the entire world can find and read it. Even one share initially to a friend would then begin to exponentially spawn hundreds, then thousands of views and shares.

And it's actually audio from a different video: youtube.com/watch?v=aXjIy0XQGi4

But this is getting offtopic.

HAS ANYONE FOUND THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THE LETTER?

It seems that the origin is on facebook, but finding it would be nigh on impossible. Do we have any leads besides /r/conspiracy?

Nevermind, I am a fucking retard.

You mean do an independent exit poll?

pretty weak tbh

Yeah, I don't know why he uploaded it on facebook but the man's 71 so I cut him some slack.

I like your attitude: you aren't sperging out, you're aware of the problem, but you're not getting emotional. Stay cool

Nigger holy shit I guess everyone missed my point
Trump has reliable people on his side
I'm not knocking them
I'm saying "LOOK ROGER STONE IS ON IT!"
I absolutlely admire Roger Stone

Voat found it:
archive.is/a9ILQ
archive.is/765CH

Thread: voat.co/v/politics/comments/1207788

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck

I know, yes, I realized how stupid I was after finding the real FB account.

Trump won't, but his Supreme Court appointees probably will.

interesting. I hadn't thought about this possibility

its true. real communists are infiltrators. they always talk like liberals

see above. I know what I'm talking about here. One of Bill's major advisors in the 90s was a Communist. Don't listen to the Hillary bots.

Remember that the monster vote is real
Rigging elections depends on being able to predict and manage the numbers
Trump over performs polls
Serious hazard for the elites & their agents
youtube.com/watch?v=j_r0RXiGZDM

Goddamn am I getting a "War Pigs" vibe to all this. Got the shivers.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w

Well it seems that the lawyer is legit, but that doesn't mean he posted the letter.
So many possibilities. What if some group kidnapped him, got his Facebook password and posted the letter, then murdered him to make it look like retribution from the named persons.

The lemmings didn't run off, you know. They were pushed. I don't intend to let myself get pushed down like the rest of you defeatists. You vote for Hillary all you want, just remember that you chose to go off the cliff.

That Facebook letter was published one week ago, yet I haven't seen any media coverage whatsoever, not even independent or right-wing ones. Let's be sure about the authenticity of this before spreading.

First of all
we need to check if his Facebook account is not fake (Cliff Arnebeck)

He seems to be a successful person, got even a Wikipedia page (someone could check last edits and IP addresses on it).

Look at

and lurk more

This man is the woman's attorney talking about 9/11 conspiracies, not even alt-right news sites are going to hear about/report that

Thing is he's striking a lot of chords

Not exactly, more like I never payed attention to politics at all, other than what I saw vicariously though people I knew. I just didn't think it mattered at all.

Thats some faggatory, to try look superior while admitting to create a movement just to sabotage Trump.
Just shows that centrism is the most obivous controlled opposition in this election.

And if they kill Trump, they will create a martyr and incite a fucking civil war. I hope for the best, but you never know.

So you're telling me that Trump is going to be the next Hitler going against the international clique, not by intention but simply because he's the only one available to fill the position? Was this his plan all along?
Or is he going to be the next JFK?
Or is he going to be the martyr that sparks the civil war against the kikes?

Holy shit lads
HOLY FUCKING SHIT LADS
This is a true and beautiful happening and it is but the first of many dominoes towards the greater finale.

holy shit kiddie. quit implying trump isnt ran by kikes. good if hes not but getting him into office isnt the end.

Were your parents apolitical? Mine sure as hell weren't, my family wasn't. My dad told me growing up that politics, money, religion, and the topics you aren't supposed to discuss are the only ones that matter

You've gotta think like one of them: blood is a big expense.

Note this well. You'll see this same basic shill module a lot.

If Trump is assassinated they will use the Internet kill switch to prevent organization.

Dunning-Kruger Effect personified or actual shill. I filter every post like yours.

… just leave already schlomo, you're not baiting anyone with your DnC shit here

The usual suspects. Want to know if someone is a shill? Just check if Renegade has RT them.
twitter.com/radiorenegades
twitter.com/sineaderade
mobile.twitter.com/blutspirit/status/760176776014200832

Fuck off back to Holla Forums, lampshadestein.

Thanks. There's something very recognizable about their posting style & their memes. It's hard to describe. You can pick up DSM V Cluster B personality disorder traits. I also suspect many of them are drugged up a cocktail of SSRIs and uppers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders

wow utterly meaningless facebook spam

This is why people need to be aware of Renegade Radio and their allies Red Ice, Black Pigeon, Sam Hyde, Millennial Woes, Evalion, RamzPaul and all the other shills.
archive.is/uwruY

And here is how they defend themselves.
Comically predictable.
Study their style and watch out for it.

How did I forget.
Kyle Hunt shitting on Trump, almost like it's his job.