protectchildrenproject.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the time. Her name is Cracky-chan

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

I think about her sometimes.

oh yeah, well I think about It sometimes too

edgy

not as edgy as the shit I took on it later

the person who put it in the toilet and the one posting the image did so because extreme triggered

juj, no, why?

*tips respectfully towards you*

listen for peace of mind

WAHEGURU

you are a fake bandwagoner

no you are

fake

your'e fake

I am the only non autistic here?

that's basically it we are either autistics starting a path of meme and spiral out or brahman here finding our way back home to shivia/brahman consciousness.

And a few still looking for christ consciousness who are getting the worst of what creation has to offer

deep

Yes

Jesus taught that the prayer for divine guidance over the pathway of earthly life was next in importance to the petition for a knowledge of the Father’s will. In reality this means a prayer for divine wisdom.

Do you ever think about /rel/

is there anything fappable on this bitch?

Holla Forums is the gross vulgar first chakra, the most beastly aspect of human nature;

/rel/ is the crown chakra, the center of enlightenment, spirituality, mental illumination, peace, love and the highest spiritual values and expressions of humanity

I believe in my wife and my money…

Can /yoga/ claim the third eye chakra?

sure, why not?

>>>/rel/1765

kek

Nice
DATA MINING
Goyim

zozzle

Beḫold ṱḧe ẖeařt of the ẅőrld! Pṙogěnitor ŏf lífe, fatḫeȓ ãnd ṁother, alphȧ and ỏměga! Ouṛ crěator… and ȯur dẹstroȳer.

America hates the fuck out of God that's for sure. If he came down here in person and made it obvious and said 'hey guise, please, just stop your really stupid shit or I'm going to kill all of you as soon as I get off the rock. Maybe before depending on how mad I get. Idk lol'
They would still ignore him and piss him off as much as possible, segregate​ him, experiment on his friends, etc.

They pretty much would just mock him constantly and call him the devil whilst trying to embarrass him. Then all of you would do nothing about it. Just let him suffer for some reason.

God has an interest in farming a particular behavior from people.

The state is actively working against this goal. It has little to do with good versus evil at this point since none of you listen in the first place.

Maybe it isn't America so much so as whatever supports the deeper parts of the state.

The part that thinks bunkers can protect you from the mountains flipping inside out.

The point is, whether or not you found him or not, if they think they did they initiate the 'piss him off as much as you fucking can to get him to try and murder someone's program.

Good idea dumb shits.

This is the most important thing I have ever read. Thank you.

Don't be a coward

CIA FAKE BULLSHIT

SLUT SAYS EVERYTHING PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR AND MAKES AUTISTIC CRAP VIDEOS
POP THAT BITCH LIKE POPCORN

sage

sage

anti-sage

anti-antisage

I met her.

and?

Looks like an old hag. In her videos she wears a thick layer of make up.

(..GROFF.))

she is a stinky goblin jew working for nick groff (another kike) who tries to snatch money by posting autistic crap videos of yid gibberish.

In tai chi chuan you want to be calm and collected, so you have focused attention to observe what the opponent is doing to you. Within that quietness, you are ready to spring, you are ready to move. So the quiescence and movement go hand in hand, working together.
In qigong practice, you become very, very quiet. You are so quiet, you actually tuck yourself away from the normal world into another state. Some people go too far and they can get into trouble. They may suddenly see angels in the sky, or immortals coming to visit them. There can be a lot of imaginary brain activities.

But you have qigong which is naturally embodied in tai chi chuan. It is a more natural aspect of qigong and not a special kind of study that brings you into another sphere.

Yang Zhenduo, third son of Yang Chengfu

her father is a involved in (((music industry))) and they try to copy kawaii image of stinky japs to shill usa with degeneration garbage to crash birth rate of us-american white people even more.

her parents force her to produce songs no one wants to hear but (((vevo))) push her anyway because her ugly yid papa invested more money into her make up than in her career.
vevo kikes felt sorry for her and gave her a boost by arranging everythign for her.

in her free time she fucks around with niggers.
her eyes are small and she has complexes because of her small eyes
she is also bleaching her skin to appear as much as white as possible

Whenever one moves, the entire body is light and nimble, and each part of the body is connected together like a string of pearls. Qì resonates like a drum, the spirit internalizes.

If there is above, there must be below, if there is a front, there must be a back, if there is a left, there must be a right. As intent rises it also descends.
Attributed to Wang Zongyue in the Salt Shop Manual text.

typical jew goblin

hold the tanakh high an lie
all about collecting money from stupid goyim
her video also shills for masonry child murder rituals.

fuck that damn goblin kike

Meeting hardness with softness causes the opponent’s hardness to be transformed and disappear into nothingness. How can we acquire this skill? When we have mastered sticking, adhering, connecting and following, we will naturally progress from conscious movement to interpreting energy and finally spiritual illumination and the realm of absolute transcendence. If our skill has not reached absolute transcendence, how could we manifest the miracle of “four ounces moving a thousand pounds”? It is simply a matter of “understanding sticky movement” to the point of perfecting the subtlety of seeing and hearing.

The highest truths
Were passed to Confucius and Mencius.
The spiritual practices for cultivating body and mind
Were exemplified in the seventy-two disciples, Emperors Wen and Wu.
This was handed down to me
Through Xu Xuanping.
The elixir of long life is within the body
That we may restore our primal purity.
Spiritual cultivation brings great virtue;
Regulate it well and the qi and body will be whole.
For ten thousand years chant the praises of eternal spring;
Truly the mind is the genuine article.
The Three Teachings are not separate schools,
But all speak of one Great Ultimate,
Whose greatness fills the universe,
One standard fixed for all eternity.
The teachings of the ancient sages are a lasting heritage,
Opening the way for truth seekers down through the ages…

stop sexualizing semen

Yes, but Satan is way better character.
christcucks worship a kike on a stick
Pic related is what Satan is doing for us.
protectchildrenproject.com/
Satanists protect kids while catholic priests molest them.

I think satanism is a dead-end path, but if they are doing good in the community then its fine.

>>>/rel/153