=SJW POPE BTFO'ED BY ISIS==

=SJW POPE BTFO'ED BY ISIS==

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/islamic-state-answers-pope-francis-religious-war/

Remember this?

This is ISIS's response.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PepB2
politicalislam.com
8ch.net/pol/res/6974291.html#6989278
8ch.net/pol/res/6975493.html#6995676
cirp.org/library/cultural/aldeeb1/
plus.google.com/communities/106788305291629247499
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the archive archive.is/PepB2
I hope we get a response but im pretty sure we wont see any reaction at all. Or we will get a "ISIS is not islam"

You know the world's fucked when a 12. century organization with modern weaponry corrects the Pope on their goal.

Francis really is the pope straight out Camp of the Saints

HANG THE POPE, BURN THE VATICAN, SALUTO AL DUCE

Catholicism is a shit. And with this popes behavior many catholics are starting to question if he is in fact "gods guy".

I'd like to see the entire religion fall but it won't any time soon.. Its spread is too wide. we need the shadow pope to emerge.

This faggot replying with "Isis is not Islam" would be the worst move he could make for the agenda it would cause a huge rash of attacks and wake up shit tons of people.

I wonder if ISIS followers get even more pissed off each time someone says this.

At least they did a favor to any non-cucked person that was getting feed up by the Pope's bullshit.

prescient pic related

You just noticed? They've been sanctifying miscegenous marriages for at least 500 years.

That would be just like that pasta, where the SJW keeps telling the terrorist, "no, no, you bomb people because you're disadvantaged…" "No!! We bomb people for the glory of Allah!!" "No, you're wrong, I understand it's really because of your rage over white privilege…" Etc etc. wish I had that screen cap but I don't.

ISIS is 100% Islamic™

Another prophecy has been fulfilled

Daily reminder the current 'pope' is a jewish freemason and they killed the last true pope by poisoning him in 1958

Thank you kek

This should wake FINALLY wake him up, God damn. Can't Believe he;s the leader of my Church, never knew how lucky we were with Benedict.

These people are delusional, it's literally in their name

Who was the last good pope you reckon? i dont think it was benedict

trip dubs baby

See

He is no pope.

Literally nothing will wake the Pope himself up, all we can hope is that a large enough majority of the church will unpoz themselves and slam his asshole in with a cross.

He is wide awake and well aware of his actions

this.

He's a freemason puppet

reminder that Francis's parents left from Italy in the late 20's to escape from the fascist regime

Maybe it's for the Best that The Don's Prophecy comes True and The Vatican is attacked, he can replace Francis with that Based Priest from NY when he gets Beheaded on the steps of the Vatican in the ultimate twist of Irony.

fucking kek

The bad thing is he's a terrible Pope.
The good thing is he's scaring away casuals from the Church. The millennial faithful are Deus Vult tier. In 20 years Church will be larp tier.

He'd high tail it out of there since their goal is. that exact scenario

Should we meme ISIS not being islamic/sunni but some heretical cult of Zoroastrianism/Shia/Yazidi/other?
It would certainly piss them off.
Maybe even get us some more happenings so the normies wake up sooner.

Checked for truth. Sieg heil

No I did not just notice that. Its been a shit for at least 1800 years.. But it is arguable that its been shit since its inception with pope (((Saul)))

It won't, he's a false Pope.

I've actually been seeing deus built posted on goybook by plebs I know at a rising frequency.

No. Meme them as that one pic.

ISIS is already enraged because we bomb their shit daily but i like the idea of Holla Forums spamming their sekret forums with hate facts and redpills .

jews

The Usurper of the Church continues to be seen as a weakling and maybe even an outright liar in what he proclaims versus the people he's talking about correcting him point blank.

Pius X

A meme war against the jewish mad-dog would be fun and hilarious.

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Kike Pope doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Racist white man assumes he knows all about the struggles of a minority and their actions. Right guys? Or does that only work when it isn't a terrorist organisation… Is the Pope right that they're not religious despite being a white catholic man in Italy and divorced from their culture and way of life? Or are the minority right about their actions being religious and part of their convictions even though they're a bunch of dickheads?

I'll fuckinRacist white man assumes he knows all about the struggles of a minority and their actions. Right guys? Or does that only work when it isn't a terrorist organisation… Is the Pope right that they're not religious despite being a white catholic man in Italy and divorced from their culture and way of life? Or are the minority right about their actions being religious and part of their convictions even though they're a bunch of dickheads?

Lefties will fucking combust trying to pick a position on this. So instead they'll just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen.

politicalislam.com

Is that a meme?

funny how in their propaganda they barely fucking mention (((merchantland)))

strange no?

oh, this is good

Based ISIS

i know its bait, and im gonna bite it
ISIS is not what you would call based

Fuck off, Ahmed.

ISIS is based as fuck. Just if they weren't pawns of the Jews they would be perfect.

ISIS will destroy what is left of the west and the few remaining whites will flee east and be assimilated by slavs

They are mostly based. Just because their leadership is a compartmentalized group of Israeli stooges doesn't mean the average IS guy isn't cool.

We can learn a lot from them for the nationalist struggle.

is this Francis just plain retarded?

8ch.net/pol/res/6974291.html#6989278

8ch.net/pol/res/6975493.html#6995676

cirp.org/library/cultural/aldeeb1/

Francy Pansy is a fucking retard.

(checked)
i hope he got some unspeakable nigger desease from licking that niggers feet

How soon before the Trump curse causes this to happen?

To be fair, if ISIS was true Islam instead of a Mossad creation that recruits retards, wouldn't they have attacked Israel by now?

BASED ISIS
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
KIKE ON A STICK BTFO
ALLAHUSNACKBAR1488GUISE

I actually don't agree.
If I were president (of almost any country, but most likely America) I would do a military operation to seize the vatican archives and try to recover all historical and reference artifacts possible and make them public and put them on a museum tour in America.

did you even get paid a penny to say that?

Tell me, Christcuck, why do you worship the Jew?

a religion founded in warfare by an illiterate tribal warlord…

with tons of teaching about killing infidels.

You know he is trying to subvert the church on purpose right?

He may actually cause Catholicism to collapse

or we actually see a pope assassinated for the first time in centuries

why was john paul almost assassinated twice in the 90's?

antipope Francis.

A N T I P O P E
N
T
I
P
O
P
E

Every day it seems someone brings up some stupid thing antipope Francis says, and they're like "See! Catholics are dummies! I knew it!!".

Reminder that true catholicism is fundamentally opposed to islam

Rubio always seemed like a cool guy to me. Wouldn't want him as president, but I'd get drunk with him.

Prepare to be disappointed over and over again.Just give up, he needs to die.

you want to get your dick sucked by a faggot spic?

goodbye security, hello vulnerability
goodbye protector, hello complicity
goodbye messenger, hello conmen
goodbye leaders, hello slaughtermen>>6999906

you can post more than one image at a time

The picture of the pope kissing nigger feet is important for historical.reasons. Future generations won't be able to say sandniggers became extinct because of viciousness on the part of Christians. Their extinction can now only be interpreted as defense against a violent, subhuman culture.

Reminder that true Catholicism no longer exists.

Not true.

Because he was a faggot.

Yes, true.

No it isn't commie.

You probably should reconsider getting drunk with Rubio, is a known faggot and he would definitely use the situation to his advantage.
He wouldn't think twice before fucking your ass while you are sleeping.
You should know better.

Where are the true Catholics? The only ones who would qualify are sedevacantism, and they are a fringe group that is practically nonexistent outside of the internet. Catholicism is dead, just face reality.

A small(ish) group is not the same as "no longer exists" or "dead", schlomo.

It pretty much is. As a real force in the world, the Catholic Church is already dead, and it is not coming back. The neo-church is here to stay. Your small fringe group of nursing home sedevacantists who meet once a month at the holiday inn are just the gasses escaping from the corpse of the church. Hell has prevailed, which proves your religion was always a crock of shit.

The gates of hell have not prevailed, and never will. Why do you guys lie all the time? Do you think if you repeat it often enough, it'll one day come true and you'll feel better?

At least ISIS did something useful for once

Hey does anyone have the most recent issue of Dabiq?
it was deleted in the breitbart files

Pages 75+76

wwwDOTclarionprojectDOTorg/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-crossDOTpdf

Mine is the logical position. Yours is the fallacy of begging the question (Catholic's favorite fallacy).

is that a joke?

You've stated Catholicism "no longer exists" and it's "dead", while admitting at the same time it still exists, and you're assuming, at the same time, whilst contradicting yourself, and without proof (read you're making a prediction), that it will eventually die (implying it hasn't already, even though you already said it was dead, while pointing out it still exists).

You're confused.

What would you estimate the sedevacantism population to be? Probably somewhere in the range of 10,000-20,000 people. This is not a real religion. There are more Scientologists in the world than that. Then there is the visible "Catholic church" that everyone else on earth aside from that 10k-20k people believes to be the real church. And they have no way of knowing that the church is in error because it takes serious digging and study to reach that conclusion. So, you are saying that God is allowing usurpers and deceivers to lead astray 99.9999% of the population of earth with fake church? That God is allowing all but the most autistic people who are able to dig through church doctrines and find the contradictions to go to hell? What could you call that other than hell prevailing?

But no, you just rely on circular reasoning and begging the question because you are too weak to face the truth, that your cult is no different from Islam or any other fake religion. It was invented by men, just like pedophile Mohammad invented Islam with some Jews in a cave, just like ancient kikes invented yahwehism, just like middle ages kikes invented talmudism, just like John Smith invented Mormonism, just like L Ron Hubbard invented Scientology.

shit cracks me up every time

This is just dumb. How many were there at the start 1,983 years ago? The more it's pointed out how much of a heretic and antipope Francis by his absurd public displays, the more people wake up.

Cheers mate.
Their story on Emperor Heraclius, Patriarch of the Copts, and Ethiopian (?) Negus is really interesting…

Also, their arguments against liberalism is seriously convincing.

holy hell, this caption is perfect

They're more dumb than I thought. Francis is trying to pacify us, not the muslims.

better resolution

It is dead as a force in the world is what I said. The word can be used in more than one sense. American Indians are dead as a force in the world even though there are still some huffing gasoline on reservations. Same thing with Catholics.

I admitted some powerless faggots who claim to be catholics exist, which is true. This isn't a real church, though. Not any more than Thor larpers are a real church (in fact there are probably more Thor larpers in the world than there are "true Catholic" larpers).

It is the only possible outcome of the situation. It is not possible that second Vatican council will be rescinded, that 99% of the clergy will be excommunicated or whatever. There are less and less bishops from a legitimate Catholic lineage as years go on. There is simply no possible process of events that could bring the church back from the brink.

Believe me. I used to be a Catholic like you, and I went through all the stages of denial like you are going through right now. But the ultimate conclusion you will reach when you have abandoned your cowardice is that Catholicism is false and a pile of shit. Always has been.

More than today, relative to the population at the time. And there was not a huge fake imposter church claiming to be the real church of Christ.

Heretics like you are the worst.. smh

You will not , The Church as a european force will .Christianity as the religion of whites also will cease to exist. Christians would rather live in a nigger christian country over a white pagan one, and they will have what they wish for. Enjoy a Non-White church user.

It might go on as a fringe group of True Catholic LARPers, as it has since the 60s. But as a real force in the world, it will never come back, and is even fading since the 60s. Unless you can give a realistic and plausible series of events that would lead to the sedevacant church taking over, then it is safe to assume that it is done. Just like those gas huffing injuns.

This is how retarded you are. True Catholicism is going the way of paganism.

You have faith that the Church will one day die out (and are actively working to try and make that happen), in spite of what God has said. Guess where you're going when you die…

Don't you mean "good goy" user?

No, I understand the probability of it happening is 0. It is not faith. It is mathematical certainty. Second Vatican council will not be rescinded. Sedevacant will never throw out the 99.99% of opposition against them. These are just not possibilities for the future.

God did not say anything. The Bible was written by Jews, known for being subhuman liars. It is false. Just as false as any Jew's eye witness testimony of the holohoax. Just as false as book of Mormon or Dianetics or Quran or any other of these fake religious books written by conmen, Jews, and pedophiles.

A mathematical certainty? Show your work or you get an F.

You don't seem to understand what the Church actually is, which isn't surprising.

I hope you convert back to the Church one day.

Your group of geriatrics meeting at the Holiday Inn?

double triple OMG

Praise kek but also praise sage

bet you wanna go to one of his foam parties too, ya fag

Benedict was the best shot at turning it around, but there was a palace coup installing this spic bastard.

The real pope is locked up while there is a pretender on the throne of St. Peter.

who even takes the pope seriously to begin with?

old people and welfare recipients?

Benedict was a heretic, therefore could not be Pope. There has not been a real Pope since Pius XII (if you believe Catholicism).

Is correct. Pius XII was the last valid pope.

The video explains the situation with antipope Benedict XVI thoroughly.

plus.google.com/communities/106788305291629247499

Fuck's sake

They'll just blow it off as "ISIS aren't real muslims, ignore them!"

his name is Joseph Odermatt. Current antipope

Vatican won't respond at all. Media will ignore ISIS, maybe tell half the story from the Popes perspective. Online morons will say ISIS is not islam.