CRUDE PRICES COLLAPSING AGAIN

rt.com/business/354281-oil-price-drop-supply/

archive.is/SNW3X

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/cash-flow-plunging-and-debt-rising-just-how-overpriced-are-energy-companies
archive.is/nM4kp
thegreatrecession.info/blog/slippery-oil-prices-continue-slide/
archive.is/ES5Uo
thegreatrecession.info/blog/crude-oil-price-rally-destroyed/
archive.is/l5qeO
archive.is/GNO7c
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-02/european-bank-bloodbath-destroys-stress-test-credibility
investopedia.com/terms/d/derivative.asp
turbofuture.com/internet/How-To-Scam-People-On-Ebay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The USA is hoping to collapse the Russian economy by lowering oil prices, its pure market manipulation because of Jewish tantrums over losing Crimea.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/cash-flow-plunging-and-debt-rising-just-how-overpriced-are-energy-companies

archive.is/nM4kp

Great, I was getting used to the 100pence per litre figure. Meant my sexy 3.2 litre car could vroom vroom all over the place on the cheap.

Lol it's the sandniggers producing the vast amounts of oil and trying to push USA, Russia, Venezuela, etc out of the market.

Get educated before your retarded ass opines on things.

thegreatrecession.info/blog/slippery-oil-prices-continue-slide/

archive.is/ES5Uo

The big issue with this is that that the US economy is dependent on oil prices right now and more importantly, the banking system is deeply invested in oil
If the little guys go pop which is looking more and more likely, it could cause a cascade effect
Low oil could lead

Nope. That's a red herring.
The world economy's going into full depression mode. So it needs less oil to transport shit since there's nothing to transport.
China's oil demand is lowering as the sweatshop capital is slowing down. They have already fired mirrions of workers.
Also derivative manipulation.

Silver&Gold rises though. Almost 21$ now.

Shit that gold/silver rise. Seems like we will get the happening this year at this rate.

thegreatrecession.info/blog/crude-oil-price-rally-destroyed/

archive.is/l5qeO

From the same article

Its not just about Crimea. They need Russia to be hurting bad enough to make some moves that will lead to war or at least increased tensions so they can use it to try to smear trump. which will backfire on them when trump continues with his message that 'there is no reason we don't get along much better with Russia, we should be allies not adversaries

Meanwhile this attempted economic sabotage is an act of war itself.

Not 100% related to this, but Euro banks are starting to crash and burn as well

archive.is/GNO7c

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-02/european-bank-bloodbath-destroys-stress-test-credibility

This has to do with the US election. HAPPENED TWICE FOR OBAMA.

All parties are guilty.

The sandniggers anted up. Amerizog called. Sandniggers went all in on a 2-7. Amerizog called and also holds a 2-7. Meanwhile Russia's been sitting at the table stoically with dark shades on, half dranken bottle of vodka and a plate of blin. The games going to come down to what's in Russia's hand?

tor

How is shipping? Is it fairing the same as it was 6 months ago or worse?

Everyone talks of gold/silver, food, water, guns.. In these threads… Ya know what is never mentioned but will be quite the commodity in a blowout? Aluminum billet. I forget the designations off hand but a quick search will give you the grading scale used for aluminum. You want to get raw billet rated for at least 40,000 psi, which will handle up to 9mm. iirc it will handle most non-nato sami rated pistol rounds.. But I may be wrong. and most rifle rounds are rated at about 60,000 psi so keep that in mind when purchasing billet. also fact check my numbers, Im running on almost no sleep

slightly higher, but starting to dip down again

see

i'll put about 100k into oil futures when it hits 25, pretty easy way to make 400k over 2 years with very little risk.

Are you sure the infrastructure will survive that long?

economic collapse/decline doesn't mean a societal collapse

It does if the depression is large enough, and Holla Forums's been hyping this upcoming crash a megaton nuke of happenings.

Conditions are rapidly becoming optimal for WW3. Optimal for a complete defeat for Europe and the USA, likely taking Russia with them or damage well enough so the kikes now in China can take over.

It's not a economic depression until the people are depressed. Likewise, it's not an economic collapse until the people collapse from being overtaxed, overburdened.

related to the news of DB starting to crash and burn

brb getting my money out of the bank

wat do with it though

so much for saving money for the future

Now this is what I call a happening.

DRUMPFS DARK RHETORIC CAUSED THIS

I don't know much about economics?

Can any user tell me short what this stats mean?
And/or give me some advice/book titles so i can educate myself on this subject since these economic happenings seem much much bigger to me than any other kind of happenings

You know the 2008 recession?
It was caused when 500 million $ of toxic real estate derivatives burst.

There's combined 1,2 quadrillion of derivatives right now across all the major banks, made out of basically everything. Student debt, gold, oil, anything.

this whole scheme is based on an evergrowing bubble

but bubbles don't last forever and this one is going to take the whole system with it

1,2 quadrillion USD?

And I know little about the 2008 recession (Still underage then and didnt care about much else than runescape and pokemon on my DS) but I think I am going to study a little more on this

investopedia.com/terms/d/derivative.asp

Derivative speculation based off the housing market crashed the economy in 08, and since then it's only gotten worse
Mind you, those numbers are just Duetche Bank, that doesn't factor in the US banks, nor does it consider the Italian banking system which is almost in systematic collapse at the moment

Wish I had stocked on silver when it was 15$/oz.
Oh well I live in a country where we can produce most of our essential stuff so I should be fine.

derivates aren't restricted to the actual economy as they're basically bets on something happening

let's say you flip a coin and bet 1 quadrillion dollar on heads, that's what this is

now banks try to make sure they alwasy win, but if it goes wrong everything goes to shit

They also give incentives for financial institutions to try and cover up the true value of the asset the derivative is based off of

exactly, but one way or another in the end something's got to give

And how long will it take before the economy crashes?
Are we talking about weeks/months/years/+ ?

my guess is before the end of the year, could be early-mid 2017 to shove it on Trump

months/year
This stuff isn't an overnight event, this has been building up for probably the last year or so
This isn't even factoring in the stagnation of incomes and the huge jump in credit that people are using

Even if it pops today, it'd be months at the very least before the media and central banks would admit there's a problem

Yes. All imaginary.

End of Q3, fall 2016 will start showing the true Emperor's clothing. Or even sooner if a gigantic terrorist attack happens.
Negative rates are not going to last very long.
Right when Trump comes in and can mold everything to his liking. reminder that it was meant for Hillary to remodel the world economy though. And blame it on capitalism/white man.
We are on a knife's edge in these elections.

smash the petrodollar

Any suggestions for what to do with $10,000?

weapons/canned food i'd suggest

Depends where you live. Either way I would suggest you get at least some gold or silver and a weapon + ammo. Also food and other essentials assuming you live in some multiculti country.

Silver is a good investment after food and ammunition as well. Hell, you can even pull the ebay scam and get it for free if you like.

I've got about the samei n a shitty roth ira. I quit putting money in before 2008 because I could see it was shit. I think it's probably past time to take it all out, regardless of penalties (not sure what it would amount to.)

I already have food, tiny bit of land, guns, ammo, metals, etc. Anyone have any suggestions what I should do with it? I have no idea how to invest and don't have a business or anything.

Commission a Holla Forums tarot, sell to us fools for profit
Commission Holla Forums rings from a genuine blacksmith, sell to us fools for a profit
Set a countryside property in Maine to a permaculture farm, possibly send coordinates to whistleblowing Holla Forumsacks on the run
Make a fucking ton of hardtac. Experiment with flavoring and stamping sonnenrads/swastikas. Once again, sell to us fools for a profit
Commission dank memes from Ben Garrison

Care to elaborate?

So that's why Trudeau let the wildfire go on - he was on the take for some sweet oil money.

I'm tired of this slow happening where one by one the states around me collapse into death and we pretend everything is alright. Which weak country do you guys think will get the greece treatment next? Portugal? spain?

IT’S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING YET

It's about noticing long term trends and keeping an eye on the economic instability, especially with how important oil prices are to the US economy
The news about the Italian and German banks is far more in your face worrying than oil prices though

read this
you are fucking stupid. also, Russia is far more dependent on Natural Gas than oil you dipshit. This is OPEC trying to bankrupt everyone else so they can get their monopoly back and jack up prices

turbofuture.com/internet/How-To-Scam-People-On-Ebay
Read the empty box section. Don't fuck over a small time seller though, it's very likely they're in the same position you are. Rip off a fuckyuuge dealer instead.

Russia: 7s 2h
Sandniggers: 7d 2c
Amerizog: 7c 2s

We got an edge here. Good thing we're all in.

Thanks, user.

It hasn't gone above $60 for like the last year… this isn't really big news.

I know people in the railroad industry. Trains won't slow down for another year or two, because that's how far behind our rail network is. For example, there is a massive amount of grain in the midwest sitting in silos waiting to be transported by the trainload to Ethanol plants, livestock farms, and mills. Some of this grain is 3 or 4 YEARS old and going bad. Railroad industry will weather this pretty well in the medium term.

Good news OP, thanks for the update.

Rhodie gear is cursed, you should know this by now. Until Rhodesia is restored all projects to make new rhodie gear will fail

Save it. Buy or download some reading material on investing, specially and mainly SHORTING.
Start learning right now, and keep an eye on POL from time to time, Pol is a good place to predict market behavior weeks prior to certain events, and the anons that leak economy stuff.

When the time comes, like the DB collapse, even if the government save it, you can profit a lot.

I got out of a very bad place of poverty doing this, some other anons too. That PMC wealth user got some major money doing this too. But it is like they say, money makes money. For us poorfags it is enough to get out of a bad place and change life, for richfags is enough to start changing the world.

Such as….

You don't go Special Operations Forces after the first day in the army. Apply the same logic.
Start with the most common, Investing for Dummies, Walk down Wall Street, use jewgle to find foruns and other books.

Oh yeah, learn how to CONTROL YOURSELF, HAVE FUCKING PATIENCE AND SELF CONTROL. Or investing will give you bad case of anxiety in the least. Some books will give tips on this matter.

feels good niggah

What if the elite are so afraid of losing the second american civil war that they'd spark ww3 instead because they're more comfortable with the outcome

The second American Civil War would likely lead to WWIII anyway

Hoping to clear out the acres of unsold SUVs

When I was 5 I hid and rationed my halloween candy until easter.

I just come from hillbillies and don't know how to into any of this stuff. For the same reason I just have people pay me and I pay the highest tax rates, I don't know how to make a corporation and not get fucked.

All the books I saw in the past were just how to save or other platitudes.

That's pretty much a given.

Also NPR today was talking about switching over to a cashless society… right after reporting Japan's new stimulus.

This is it folks. The harvest year draws to a close. Get hyped

Correct but what if there's no civil war if ww3 breaks out prior? Perhaps that's a better bet for them than civil war-> ww3.

What if the goyim take back the helm?

On a random note, that reminded me… Jeopardy had a question about Israel right after a question about Coudenhove-Kalergi recently.

tbh the british empire can get fucked, I got the receipt and the fabric exists so assuming the bombs don't fall, I will be wearing short shorts in time for christmas (heard it was going to be hot this year, hot like the surface of the sun tbh)

Late reply, hope you still gets it.

You have a good mindset, you just need to go into another, which can be learned. You just need to go in baby steps, you clearly are intelligent, just start research. I came from a family of dumb people man, that don't define us, we define ourselves.

About avoiding paying taxes, it is complicated business, it is better to make enough money that at some point people will just offer you the service ( banks do that for the wealth, for a cut of course ).

Just go into economics and read. Investopedia is a good place to start and branch out.