Should taxpayers foot the bill for homosexual unprotected sex?

"The NHS in England has been told by the High Court it can fund a "game-changing" drug that can prevent HIV after health bosses argued it was not their responsibility.
NHS England had said it was up to councils to provide the pre-exposure prophylaxis (Prep) drug as they are in charge of preventative health.
But that stance was challenged by the National Aids Trust.
The judge said there was nothing to stop the NHS paying for the drug.
The ruling by Mr Justice Green said health bosses had "erred" in arguing it was not their responsibility.
But that does not mean it will now be automatically funded.
NHS England has already announced it will appeal the ruling - and even if that goes against health bosses it is not a given that Prep will be considered effective enough to warrant NHS funding."…

So I guess the rampant out of control rise of drug resistant gonorrhea does not matter. At best this drug will cause a newer drug resistant form of HIV within a few years whilst simultaneously spreading HIV and dozen of other sexually transmitted illnesses. At £400 a month and only 90% effective (allegedly) shouldn't the gays pay for it themselves. Why the fuck are they so opposed to condoms? It's not like they stopping pregnancy or anything. And they say it's not a mental illness yet even with all the education gays have on HIV they still are the highest number of new cases each year.

web.archive.org/web/20160802121008/http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160802124512/http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/
web.archive.org/web/20160802125033/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-exposure_prophylaxis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culion_leper_colony
culionsanitariumandgeneralhospital.com/profile-historical-background.html
dyingforacure.org/blogs/nhs-cant-afford-half-new-cancer-drugs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm concerned about governmental activism, such as Obama's directive to allow gays to donate blood. Bad idea, terrible idea really.
Pandering to a minority for Democratic votes and risking the public health in the process is outrageous.

This is the same kinda shit that happened in the 1980s when the gays refused to stop donating blood and they wouldn't close down the bath-houses, so the anonymous gay sex and infecting the rest of the population through blood products occurred.

Yes, something fucky is going on.

So they still get infected with HIV but it just does not multiply?

Does that mean they carry it, and what if they go out and get drunk on a 3 day party and forget to take it or puke up the medication along with a gallon of cum? Does the dormant virus suddenly spring to life?

Who says? we've seen big pharma companies lie through their teeth and manipulate research for results in their favour many times. I'd say 50-60% might be a more realistic figure.

Being in a relationship and both partners getting tested before having unprotected sex or using condoms seems a much more sensible and safer way of looking at life.

pills

condoms
>once-a-day for degenerates

these points could probably convine any normie that these pills are a stupid idea.

rope is cheaper

No treatment cures HIV. Its like Ebola, it hides in tissues and the moment you stop treatment it multiplies and comes right back.
You're infectious for life when you get it, and you can still transmit it to somebody else even if your "Viral Loads" are not detectable.

70% of hiv transmission attributable to homosexuals, only making 2% of the population
a 3rd of homosexuals report more than a thousand previous sexual partners

god knows how many of them even use protection

it's like a sexual plague, and faggots are the rats spreading disease everywhere

Yep they are the vector.

And our system not only enables them but encourages them.

no
fags should be burnt for polluting society with their disease, promiscuous lifestyle and proclivities towards pederasty

Black men are the secret spreaders of HIV. Black society frowns on homosexuality so a surprising amount of black men engage in gay sex even though they're married or date women. They call it "on the down low" but black males have now become the #1 most infected group with HIV, even more so than gay white or hispanic males.

We should treat gays like IV drug users, offer them options for treatment and cure for their addiction, including psychiatric help. We should also revamp the APA classification and make homosexuality again a mental disorder, and reverse all the jewish activism that made it not one.

lol no, faggits with aids should be treated like the way they treated lepers back then.
segregate them from society and send them to remote STD colonies in far away islands, so they would not contaminate the entire population until cheap ass drugs were developed. the best way to cure a plague is to contain it.

Trannies:-

"In 2013, a meta-analysis (Baral et al.) reported that the estimated HIV prevalence among transgender women was 22% in five high-income countries, including the United States.

Findings from a systematic review (Herbst et al.) of 29 published studies showed that 28% of transgender women had HIV infection (4 studies), while 12% of transgender women self-reported having HIV (18 studies). This discrepancy suggests many transgender women living with HIV don’t know their HIV status.

In the systematic review, black/African American transgender women were most likely to test HIV positive, compared to those of other races/ethnicities: 56% of black/African American transgender women had positive HIV test results compared to 17% of white or 16% of Hispanic/Latina transgender women.

Among the 3.3 million HIV testing eventsa reported to CDC in 2013, the highest percentages of newly identified HIV-positive persons were among transgender persons."

web.archive.org/web/20160802124512/http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/

Why is it harder for them to use condoms? It's not education as even a retarded 12yr old knows that condoms are a barrier to stop the spread of diseases. It's not a cost thing as there are several places gays can get free condoms and lube. Is it a choice? I've heard of 'bug donors', in a thread a couple of years ago and was shocked that there are people advertising wanting to spread hiv/aids and my jaw hit the floor when I read there are people actively looking to be infected. Yet they still argue it is not a mental illness.

Also, Wikipedia shows that 'PreP' is only 73% effective.

web.archive.org/web/20160802125033/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-exposure_prophylaxis

The Castro District was the gay leper colony, and ended up to be the petri dish for AIDS. You can't corral the gays into a single place and expect it to be contained, you must make being gay yet again a taboo issue, worthy of shunning and making them social outcasts. Thats how you control the spread. That kind of society also keeps children away from gay rapists.

that's racist!

Could I goto the doctors and demand to be given the drug as I've decided I want to have unprotected sex with hookers? HELL NO! The doctor would tell me I have to use condoms. So why are gays going to get special treatment?

i said send them to a far away island.
the american government did it to our lepers back then and we actually get rid of fucking leprosy.
america fuck yeah!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culion_leper_colony
culionsanitariumandgeneralhospital.com/profile-historical-background.html

Itt: virgins
Condoms can help prevent you from getting hiv, but if you have sex with someone that has job, chances are, you will get it.

*hiv

WITNESSED

Wtf condoms do you use? Anti-brand name?

This product is GENIOUS for the drug companies
Perfectly healthy people are getting prescribed expensive drugs as a precautionary measure
I wonder how hard this commission was lobbied.

Also, thousands of peopld die each year because the NHS can't afford cancer drugs
dyingforacure.org/blogs/nhs-cant-afford-half-new-cancer-drugs/

If this drug is given to every "candidate", like they want:
£400 a month x 12 months x 5% of the adult population = a lot of dead cancer patients

I hate this country sometimes.

There's a $0.20 single dose vaccine that prevents GRIDS

English, pls.

I accidently said that in a conversation
must hide my power levels tbh

I GOTS AN IDEA GOYS

so I should only fuck NEETs? :^)

10/10 making appointment now. How will I make the Dr think I'm gay?

why would anyone buy it if they can get it free themselves?

What's GRIDS stand for?

Sell to other countries, some fags are still in the closet too.
Or stockpile them for when the NHS goes broke

There is nothing more degenerate than the pozzed. Give them nothing.

Well duh suck his dick nigga.

What the hell is the point of posting that last picture when you can't even read it.

lrn2computer

Gay-related immune deficiency

Must have been lonely being the one Doctor with any fucking sense

Stopping the virus from reproducing allows the bodies own immune system to destroy the virus.

HIV infections are normally regarded as impossible to remove because the virus is incredibly sloppy in replication, meaning there is a huge variation between each individual virus once in a person once they actually start reproducing.

The parts of the bodies immune system that deal with viruses work by detecting small fragments of a virus that are common between all viruses of a given species. But HIV reproduces so fast the immune system can't keep up.

tl;dr : HIV evolves too fast for the immune system to keep up. By slowing it, the immune system can do its job.