Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XNdD3YIK!jvGokhHfDu4eGgPP5GwISXduJaNaxLLYrEs-vuGlhGI
mega.nz/#F!SAwjwDoI!mlmeaGIe3rYR0liI4rAJCg
mega.nz/#!x5F2AL5Q!4BJ18_4J-XVNTv0W3BusbuhdwPfmI61NTzAc5QOCFN0
8ch.net/vore/res/3740.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he good mane

So he got out?

Yes, he's fine. He now lives in Philliy, with a wife and 483 kids in a shoebox under a nigger's bed.

Somehow I feel like you were joking when you said it was okay.

David Blane frog trick but with a mouse.
If she was really hardcore she would have chomped down on it.

She kinda looks like pic related. I pray she's wont go prancing on rooftops.

no it's dead

How do you know?

I wonder how long the mouse survived inside her. Five minutes? Ten?

Do you think she could likeā€¦ feel it moving?

it would be nipping are her insides till in drowned in her stomach acid.

But wouldn't that seriously injure her? I'd imagine that getting a hole chewed in your stomach would at least hurt pretty bad. And assuming she didn't eat anything else, wouldn't there be relatively little stuff in there for it to drown in?

the stomach is filled with acid and never truly empty.

It looks pretty empty in this case. Though I suppose that would be dependent on the person involved not eating a bunch of stuff.

So that mouse would be just sitting in her stomach for three days? That's just bizarre. I wonder why she'd do something like that.

So it would be alive either until she burped or until it was digested?

And even if she did burp, wouldn't some air get back in? How much air would a mouse need?

she'd have to swallow air for it to get in, breathing it just goes to your lung.
think the mouse dies within a minute of her burping the second time
apparently she described what she was feeling internally on one of her videos, she used to make lots of these until getting arrested for animal abuse charges and then killing herself

i don't understand the fetish at all, but there was a thread with this in it and then someone linked to /vore/

I didn't hear her burp in the video, so I guess it was still alive at the end, right?

And I know air gets to your lungs when you breathe, but I'd assume some leaks into the stomach. I'd imagine none of the valves in the body are perfectly airtight.

you're confusing her with a woman named Simone who was arrested.

this is some eastern block chick with a poor grasp of English. in the full version of this, it's the 8th shes eaten. she disappeared after a few videos, because this snippet went viral and people were angry

I'd assume Polish. "Zera" translates to "zero" in Polish, so assuming it's not a coincidence or that she decided to use a Polish name without actually being Polish, I'd assume she's a Polak.

Lol. Any examples?

Define "out"

im tired of these peta nazis, if she did infact get arrested and kill herself its fucking retarded. If she ate a mouse its fucking food and it doesn't matter if she enjoyed it because she fucking ate it which is natural.

I think the mouse would object to that.

But yeah, I don't see why it's a big deal. It was a feeder mouse, so it was going to end up in something's stomach no matter what.

it is food and cases like this infuriate me, have you heard of daniel challis? He ended up in court in the uk because he swallowed a goldfish and was then in the end fined a ton of money and had to give up his house and almost got assaulted by some of the people in his community, over a fucking gold fish. I can go to the store and buy a live lobster though and boil it alive but that's completely fine.

I could see eating a live mouse as animal cruelty, but a fuckin goldfish?

yes
eating something alive is inhumane
if you cook it, it dies before you eat it
use your brain moron

Oh golly no, I was quite serious.

we better arrest all the animals

Where are her other videos? You'd think people on here would be posting them like crazy. Surely they didn't get completely wiped off the web?

Here's the two I have. Apparently there's a lot more, but I'm still waiting for to give information about them.

the mouse is not okay, he is dead. i'm sorry, but it's true. also that woman likely had some kind of debilitating mental disease. too bad, she was pretty attractive.

What makes you so sure of that? She could have just been a camwhore that would do anything for money.

maybe you're right. i'm not sure of that. it seems like a definite possibility though. i don't know many people that would willingly do such a thing. she seems like she enjoys it, and would be willing to do it for her own gratification, even if infamy and monetary incentive weren't involved. just an observation, is all. also, i was going by the fact that some of you are saying she killed herself, but maybe that's not true, either.

Out of curiosity, what makes you say that?

isn't it obvious? her general demeanor suggests that she's really enjoying herself. it's possible that she's hamming it up for her patrons or whatever, but if that's the case she's doing a really good job of it.

I'm shit at reading peoples' actions. Can you explain how you can tell specifically?

More hot chicks abusing animals

She's 4/10 at best.

i have superpowers

being a camwhore is a debilitating mental disease

I was thinking more along the lines of an actual disorder.

No, it's just a sign that someone wants money and would do anything to get it. Not necessarily a mental disorder.

So it's the same mouse every time.
Wow, what edge

Most feeder mice look similar, especially if they're bought from the same store (which I'd assume is the case). And even she clearly broke the mouse's leg in . The fact that she doesn't seem to care too much about the mouse's well-being would indicate to me that she had no intention of bringing it back up.

it's 13 minutes long and the last two are probably the best

Attached, pic from beginning, middle, and a pic from another video where she wears orange hair for some reason

Do you have the video?

The fuck does she eat that many? She doesn't look that distended in the video. Did she wait a while between eating them or something?

this is actually just a really good dieting program.

Does she do high heel crush too?

Are you going to post the video user?

Fuck man, I'd pay money to get that clip, if I had a way to send it without him being able to just take it and run.

I also strongly desire this clip.

But seriously, I think he's full of shit or he would have posted it.

He had pics from the clip (they're not from any of the clips I've seen). So even if the clip isn't exactly what he says it is, he might have some unreleased clip.

Or he might just have those pictures.

I don't know what it is about her videos, but I like them. For some reason, I'm into batshit insane Polaks eating mice.

I've found it. If that faggot won't deliver, you can get it here.

mega.nz/#!XNdD3YIK!jvGokhHfDu4eGgPP5GwISXduJaNaxLLYrEs-vuGlhGI

Also found 2 more that seem to have other clips (including the orange wig)

mega.nz/#F!SAwjwDoI!mlmeaGIe3rYR0liI4rAJCg

mega.nz/#!x5F2AL5Q!4BJ18_4J-XVNTv0W3BusbuhdwPfmI61NTzAc5QOCFN0

How did you find it?

Searching the filename in the screenshot led me to this thread - 8ch.net/vore/res/3740.html

Found the links throughout that thread.

God amongst men

couldn't it chew its way out if she didn't chew it?

Oh. I just searched on The Pirate Bay and gave up.

You truly are a real human bean, user.

I'd imagine it would die relatively quickly from lack of oxygen. Its first action would probably be to search for an exit instead of just attacking the stomach lining, and by the time it figured out there was no exit (it would be pitch black in there, so it might take a while), it would probably have already suffocated.

That being said, she could have gotten an ulcer from the mice disturbing the gastric mucous while it was running around. Although that would probably be a far lesser concern than hantavirus.

Honestly, that was the most disconcerting part of the video.

And to think there's ten mice in there. I wonder what it was like for the tenth one.

I still don't buy that. There's not even a bulge. I think she did some sort of David Blaine trick.

This bitch is fucking crazy.

What makes you think that? She could just be a desperate camwhore or something.