Dear White People

So I just started watching this show out of curiosity and it's actually pretty good. It's about black people at a college and it's hilarious but at the same time I have no idea what they're going for.

Dear Black People

Please get a job and stop committing crime

I'm going to pitch it to HBO next week! Hee hee hee!

another one got out? 4chan.org/b/

I really don't think you would have this reaction if you watched it. It's about narcissistic niggers with a chip on their shoulder.

SJWs get out.

i'm fine with people being racist, whether they're niggers, yellowniggers, euroniggers, sandniggers. anyone who gets butthurt over racism or anti-racism is a faggot. it's also funny to see faggots cry about stuff like this. colbert fiasco is a good example. remember #cancelcolbert SJW chinese cunt? this is almost exactly like it.

heh don't waste your energy, people like him have already made up their minds. gonna give it a chance sometime soon though.

I just finished binge-watching it and I have to say at the end it came down pretty hard with a "racism is actually real" message but for the most part it was really a critique that was pretty on point.

fuck you

Not a fan of SJW shit

It's not though.

I'll give it a try.

The ones hunkering down,eking out a living on credit ,working 8-5 on some shitty job with backstabbing ,basement dwelling step ladder climbing minimum wage Fred Flintstones/ Raider Nation beer swilling Walmart shopping coworkers both black,white & brown that couldn't find Antarctica on the map even if you were pointing South …all being equally abused by tyrannical corporate style management or lipstick on a pig team player BS.

Putting everyone on edge or over the edge in the their off hours. There is no hall,bar nor church to community bond anymore…so now you must vent on the couch or keyboard while watching what they now serve cold on Netflix

You being White you must fortifying your stomach & mind in a lone safe space invisible bubble from an endless onslaught of media directed smear campaign about the sins of White forefathers and what you now deserve …self hate,group loathing,self destruction and making you aware of your narcissistic civic irresponsibility toward Black/Americans….even when you scramble for crumbs & putting racial pride in the smallest of units….your family and only at your own risk.

You say your White children can only afford community college and they usually are the minority now in states like California,that they are constantly self aware & on-guard against being perceived as the BLM fantasy racist Netflix cookie cutter goon?

Tough! Hee hee hee!

Now if you're an White Ivy League school student you probably cant be bothered with the angst of the White or Blacks proletariat…you'll be to busy making monies & dreaming of future Netflix drivel to sell to the suckers.

No, absolutely not. It's preteen Degrassi-tier garbage with a racial bent that panders to SJTumblrs. That is my impression after watching the first episode, I don't think I can force myself to watch through more. Incidentally, when did Netflix become so shit?

Each episode is from a different person's point of view. Everyone looks good from their own point of view and everyone looks like an asshat.

Right over your head.

I was looking at some reviews of it but couldn't find anyone else that had my line of thinking so I don't know if I'm putting more into the show than was intended or if people are just having knee-jerk reactions.
I think the things that the black kids are getting upset over are intentionally trivial and brought on by themselves to a great extent…
Then the girl from the first episode is militant over nothing and alienates literally everyone because she's a zealot.
Then the uncle toms are arguing with the zealots and making some progress but they still end up kind of being lapdogs.
The season ends with no apparent progress being made and a whole bunch of feelings being hurt. White people and the african black guy mock the American blacks and all of their problems are brought on by themselves even as they want to address more serious problems it's really a backdrop for their bullshit.

When I go on imdb there are a lot of white people that are offended because the black people in the show dare complain about white people. Then the black people writing reviews complain because all of the characters are assholes that aren't doing a good representation of serious problems. So if everyone complains then the content is really probably somewhere in the middle. Either that or it was an intentional troll attempt and they succeeded in making literally everyone upset.

Why are you shilling your stupid show here? Whats the problem? Was it not as popular as you thought it was going to be? You thought if you just made something controversial everybody would glamour to watch it.
The show is fucking stupid. Its entire premise is not of reality. Blacks are too stupid to go to college in the first place.

Fuck off with your shit show.

another show telling me why white people are bad but niggers are good