Hi 8ch are you still alive? I need the source template of this pic. Could you bail me out?

Hi 8ch are you still alive? I need the source template of this pic. Could you bail me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=don t talk to me or my wife's son ever again&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJcJjxaQMcDFMaiQELEKjU2AQaAggLDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIohAn4E_1cTkwn2E40J9RORCckUhwmJPbEisymIOLc4tCmHOKYi_1CjZPRowYQjqkuMiydnLNmuCXR5ciz_1qp0e6iWnZ3o9XDbEv5sQ2gmTQboeic1EXoz0Z7lYnIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQcXM_1kDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4m9ju2dbTAhVEvBoKHUnwBR4Q2A4IJSgB&biw=1920&bih=901#imgrc=pF6RrPGzL7bq9M:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is the christcuck pepe standing in sea of pee

Yeah i know. Looks kinda inappropriate from design point of view

pee pee poo poo you newfags

k

ok*

okay*

pic is false
atheism isn't a religion ergo it has no standards

All right*

open it in paint, draw color over text

Well thank you very much, genius

i dont see u figuring it out, cunt.

very well*

Stop triggering nogf fedoras please.

indubitably*

incontestably*

The problem is that I don't know whether it's the origianal pic or not. For good editing photoshop is needed to edit out the Bible and cross. And I don't have a fucking copy of photoshop. And I don't wanna pirate it

Stop this shit already

no

google.de/search?q=don t talk to me or my wife's son ever again&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJcJjxaQMcDFMaiQELEKjU2AQaAggLDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIohAn4E_1cTkwn2E40J9RORCckUhwmJPbEisymIOLc4tCmHOKYi_1CjZPRowYQjqkuMiydnLNmuCXR5ciz_1qp0e6iWnZ3o9XDbEv5sQ2gmTQboeic1EXoz0Z7lYnIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQcXM_1kDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4m9ju2dbTAhVEvBoKHUnwBR4Q2A4IJSgB&biw=1920&bih=901#imgrc=pF6RrPGzL7bq9M:

unequivocaly

Fucking cancer

But which pic was the first?

incontrovertible*

Update your software, but just check your network connection first tho, OK?

Okie dokie*

why did my post get deleted that you were responding to
just 8ch server bs?