Take The Red Pill?!? (Moly talks directly to Holla Forums)

You all need to watch this.

Covering:
-meme magick (waiting for the wave, for the tsunami)
-when your enemy is getting stronger the time to act is always now when the jew strips your guns from you, passes the TPP and freedom acts, etc
-you don't have to redpill your family or personal relationships you have to give speeches, write pamphlets, become the next hitler

THIS VIDEO IS THE VIDEO Holla Forums NEEDS BUT NOT THE ONE IT DESERVES

Sucks to be you boyo. But them is the breaks.

daaamn

Just seeing who got this epic get.

wasted

check it

it's how I imagine heaven looking…

But seriously, it's cool seeing Molyneaux take a more realpolitik approach now. Can't really have a libertarian utopia if globalists create the Jew world order.

Thought there was a key for the golden dawn logo. Just had to check.

If I had posted a few seconds earlier, I well, molyneux i guess would've touched the hearts of many.

Regret is the worst feeling. Not acting now or sooner will be the regret. My numbers must be the embodiment of that fact.

Speaking of golden dawn, where the fuck are you guys starting movements? NSAWP when?

He's just following the money leads. Crypto-redpill youtubers are booming right now and he'd be mad to keep plowing ahead with the quickly fading libertarian market.

For some time now, then? Can you explain what a crypto-redpill youtuber is? One that doesn't point at the jew, mentioning they own hollywood, the fed, etc. ? which he mentions in the vid, saying
>"if you want to see how tribalism is done, look at the jews, over 5000 years and still flourishing"

He's a philosopher, not a natsoc. You can't expect one person to fulfill all your quotas for "worthy of my eyes." A handful of people to hear from is the best way to reach someone. I doubt there is anyone who exclusively comes to FDR's channel for their 'crypto-redpill'.

Slightly off topic, but anyway:
That filename sums up our current position really well. Thanks to our parents' generation being pussies, and our generation being pussies, our backs are well and truly up against the wall.

But I am loving how quickly its affecting people. This sudden boom of traditionalism, increasing popularity of classical philosophers and ideals. Everybody (who will ever do anything) are lifting, reading and improving. I can't think of any other circumstances which could force this renaissance so quickly. If not for these past 5 years of madness, I'd probably still be a massive faggot, and I know plenty more can say the same.

We are well and truly blessed to live in such tumultuous times.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

A lot of people misinterpret Stefan in my opinion.

Stefan calls Anarchism the most moral system, and over the years he's realized with his small growth that people are stupid and a utopian government will never happen if the people are left unguided. Most moral, not the most effective. He sees it as the 'endgame' to humanity, and accepts it's not gonna happen ANYTIME soon.

When you ask him about certain government policy though, he's pretty redpilled and understands nationalism to a T.

He's half jewish on his mother side. Thing is, he hates his mother with a passion and mentions it a LOT. So, all of the Jewish ethnic teachings have been bastardized with the negative association.

He's not the next Hitler, but he's a step above the Alt-Right.

that means he is a full jew. jewishness is passed through the mother. that's kike 101

That is very typical for kikes, in fact it's so common that it became a jewish stereotype.

self hating jews are also so common that they became a stereotype.

i kinda like moly as a philosopher but it's important to remember 'niggers and jews- bad news' while reading or listening to him.

sorry, that's not how genetics works, try again

remember, how you choose to label yourself has no bearing on the reality.

Yeah man, all those Jewish monopolies in Hollywood where they bring people into positions of power based on their Jewish ethnicity are totally self hating. I bet the reason they're so prosperous in foreign countries is because the bigots at the banks feel bad for the self hating kike.

nobody said anything about genetics you faggot. but i want you to know that being a genetic half kike is still a bad thing.

I really hate his voice, he might make some decent points now and then, but holy shit, he sounds like a liberal(he is).

Already a thread up about Molyneux

Also. Before shilling, at least try and reference his newer shit before posting. Moly has come a long fucking way since 2015. You should post accordingly.

Newfag pls. This faggot has been directly shilling Holla Forums for a year now.

yfw all those "what do you guys think about Stephanie Moloy Nu" "why does Holla Forums love Stefan" and other shit viral marketing threads, when NOBODY was talking about or posting this faggot, weren't even being done by an intern or autistic fan; but were by the man himself.

Liberals are in a tough spot. Their entire culture has been subverted by communists. Just like elections, they are now forced to choose between (borderline) right wingers or full blown commies. There is nothing wrong with temporarily siding with faggots as long as you don't touch them.

it's just a lot of vague shit about reason and virtue. the "red pill" could mean a lot of different things to different people
it sounds like he's calling for a revolution, but to what, philosophy?

Reminder

What a wonderful human being.

I too had some silly ideas before I learned more so I can empathize with him.

Hey Holla Forums, look how redpilled I am! :DDD

don't forget to donate :DD

so who got the magickal numbers?

another molyjew thread.

sage and reported

He means people like Bobby Fischer, not the tribalist kikes in the seats of power

There is no half-Jew. He's a full Jew. Any person who born to a Jewish mother is a Jew under Orthodox Rabbinical law. Period. And those who don't have Jewish mothers are non-Jews, from their perspective, you can't get any more Jewish that Molyjeux.

bump for triggering heebs

There are honorary whites, and Stefan is one of them.

Hitler had Honorary Aryan status for Jews, he knew good ones existed. They exist, though they're rare.

nobody posted molytallica yet?

His voice reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy for some reason.

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

One of his best videos so far.His point about closet red pill people being hobbyists, really got me thinking

Am I a shill for staying silent? Am I really red pilled if I stay silent? Am I responsible for speaking out because I know about red pills? Will future whites blame me for my inaction? Am I ready to sacrifice my family because of my beliefs? Do they really love me, if they can't accept that I think differently?

So many questions, he brings us back to a time when media was of a higher caliber.

FYI this thread has a bump lock.

I'm not even going to complain