no it's not

cp on front page for hours, mods are shit

MODS
Wake the fuck up! Hee hee hee!
Delete that shit! Hee hee hee!

pick one.

remove the whole thread, nobody wants that faggot trapshit either

! Hee hee hee!

==Moralfag MODSMODSMODS cancer was in a trap thread.

Who could have guessed you'd find them there?==

I've said "kill yourself" before online, but I've never meant it as much as I do this time. You're such a degenerate faggot with nothing to live for, and you don't benefit the community around you, you should take your life. You're nothing but a waste of space. Seriously. No one would miss you if you hung yourself. Do it. End your worthless existance.

Kill yourself

there's only like 20 of them

Evidently you weren't here last night.

can trap posters and kiddiefags come to an agreement to stop shitting up the board?

Why'd you delete my thread fgt?

Stay mad homo

I'm only half homo tbh

pedos are cancer tbh

Stay mad homo

This.

The little faggot is lashing out after getting his shitty thread deleted.

You lost. Get over it and go back to halfchan where fags like you belong.

I'm not a faggot.

That's some other faggot or just someone trying to trigger you, I don't into 3dpd

keep posting so i can beef up my gay community folder

8ch.net/8teen/index.html

>>>/tripfriend/

I'll stop now

I will never understand you nazifags. You just seem anti-fun in general.

Jewish parasites ruining everyone else's lives and trying to enslave humanity for their own amusement? Sure. I've sat at the dinner table with people involved in that sort of thing, and been literally tortured for my rebellion by them.

But how is what people like you advocate any better, exactly? Jews don't care who they hurt or whether or not the system works if they're in charge, while you want everything to work efficiently, but sanitized of any fun that isn't pre-approved by the state (meaning, in practice, no fun at all).

You think that if a real Nazi-esque government came to fruition, they'd let you get away with listening to degenerate music with anti-authority band names like "ACAB" and lyrics about crime?

Goddamn, I've personally suffered a great deal at the hands of the powers that be, and I'm all for kicking them out their throne, but I'm getting more and more convinced that Nazism isn't the answer, if only because it would be as bad or worse.