Trump praises Ryan's primary challenger

archive.is/DYRdG

paulnehlen.com/

As we all know next week, Tuesday August 9, Paul Ryan is up for re-election in Wisconsin’s 1st District.
His opponent is a Trump supporter Paul Nehlen.
If you live in this district you need to vote for Paul Nehlen. If not we need to spam and promote him as much as possible.
Ryan is a road block to the God emperor and we need to replace him with an ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cE5Ne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

Why did you have to samefag tho…

I FUCKING HATE PAUL RYAN

We have IDs here idiot.

Is that worth a sage really? Paul Ryan's challenger gets a bump from Trump and you can only pay attention to OP samefagging?

This is important.

About time. Trump needs to utterly destroy the traitor Paul Ryan. Trump should be holding rallies in Wisconsin with Nehlen, but I guess it's too late to schedule that.

Wait, why? Did he step down? Don’t those normally wait until proper election days?

The primary is on August 9, its Nehlen vs Ryan. Hopefully everything goes well this month and Nehlen cantors Ryan and Kelli Ward retires McCain on August 30.

It would be so hilarious to watch him cry. And he will cry

I live in WI, but I don't live in Nehlen's district. Good luck to those of you who do. If any of you are unaware, Nehlen not only has the benefit of removing the cuck, he's a self-described "Trump Republican" and agrees with Trump on pretty much all policy issues. He needs to get elected.

Those of you around Milwaukee better fucking help him.

Problem is that Trump himself is unpopular in Wisconsin. Nehlen's district is composed of all or almost all Cruz counties.

Are there any polls? I'd be afraid of Ryan rigging shit. I want to see Mr. "Give money to sanctuary cities" ovened.

low energy thread for a decent subject.

Today op was a worthless samefagging summerfaggot supreme cocksucker.

You couldn't of made this thread sooner?
We need to make memes that will spread fast as whit now.

Trump did when Ryan's district in the primary, though.

*win

based Nehlen

OP is a faggot but I agree with what the cumguzzler is saying.

Fuck off back to halfchan, faggot.

VOTE NEHLEN

welp, time to ruin his political career and make his life a living hell. Bapholes unite!

Wisconsin's flag has 1848 on it.
Close enough to 1488 for me.
Make the meme magic happen.

Have a bump. If anyone of you fags live there, go vote and show support. Particularly tell other trump supporters in your area.

This. I bet most people aren't even aware of the date. It would be yuge if Ryan got tossed out.

So when is this this thread going to derail into a debate about Paul Ryan being a Jew or some kind of hybrid turkroach? My money is on the money lender.

A Wisconsin user in another thread said he's been seeing Nehlen sign everywhere and a general distaste for Ryan so things seem hopeful. Regardless, shill the fuck out of this election.

Nehlen's campaign has been going in fucking overdrive to make people aware of the date. Plus didn't Nehlen get 1 mil $ from national support?

Same user here.

Nehlen got $20 MILLION from a Virginia PAC that wants Ryan gone badly and the cuckservative hosts are fucking angry about it because Ryan hasn't been campaigning here.

That is fucking amazing. Godspeed user, get people to vote.

Very nice.

That's good too. It amuses me that Ryan is being put in a hotspot again by Obama because of that mussie's father. If Ryan tries to trash Trump again or sides with Obama on another issue, his ass is gassed.

Holy shit, time to make meme magic become true

Reminder that we HAVE to destroy Ryan. He is the archcuck of the cuckservatives

On a semi-related note Tim Huelskamp was primaried tonight. Hopefully that is an auspicious sign for tossing Ryan out on his ass.

archive.is/cE5Ne

There is no need to archive conservative treehouse. They were the most accurate of them all in predicting the primary

That's good news. One less #nevercuck in the crowd.

I think it goes: Ann, the Dilbert guy, and then conservative treehouse

We need to get organized here and start spamming memes on fb and twitter. Can anybody who has anti-ryan or pro nehlan memes dump them here?

When are you going to explain why you are samefagging and doing nothing but bumping other post numbers? First day on the job you fucking niggerfaggot? How's campaign HQ?

just a few days

praise Kek

please unseat Paul Ryan's traitor ass

Wrong. A pro-Nehlen Super PAC may have received or spent that money, but Nehlen never got it.

Unless he and his treasurer want to go to federal prison, I mean.