Confessions of a Degenerate Kike

I'm making this honest thread, just to piss you wanna be aryanfags off.

1. I'm completely naked after fapping, and i just farted.

2. I smoke weed every day and do benzos.

3. I'm rich, I come from a rich, Jewish family. I worked, went to school, and hated it, so I quit.

4. I now live in a modest apartment, supported by my rents, where I play vidya, smoke weed, have sex with my white, blonde, gf, and eat basically whatever I want - mostly takeout.

5. I mock the white race, and their failure to deal with both the muslim and jew threat. You are powerless to stop it, and your women have already submit. White men are killing themselves off in record numbers, while niggers , chinks, and durkas are replacing you 10-1.

6. I come on Holla Forums to laugh at how angry you all have become at the world around you. I see the butthurt, and it makes me feel good.

7. I get 100% of my day, free time…do you know how good that feels?

8. Fuck all you losers who have to wage slave.

9. Fuck all you losers who have kids.

10. The race war is over, and YOU LOST, WHITE BITCHES!!!!

IT'S OOOOOVA!!!!!

Have a puppy, faggots. Owning a real dog is for people who enjoy cleaning up poop like a slave. Who would want that added responsibility?

MANCHILD OF 28 YEARS, AND PROUD OF IT!

SUCK MY DICK Holla Forums

THIS IS NOT BAIT AND I AM NOT NEW. I HAVE BEEN ON HERE MANY TIMES BEFORE.

…also, I like to fuck with wizardchan too. Those guys are faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cocaine.ninja/nmveas.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot your puppy, losers…

check out my nice hardwood floors too!

…faggots…

Hey, that's nice but you sound angry. Can I interest you in the word of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ?

I have uploaded Bible for you, please read it will do you a lot of good!

a.cocaine.ninja/nmveas.pdf

0/10
barely a nibble

enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

because people who live lifestyles like that are in for a world of hurt.

You're just as bad.

So mad.

Ur a fag

Uh-huh.

I honestly can't imagine being pleased to be unproductive. Really can't. I mean, I always like to imagine what it would be like to not have to work, but I don't imagine doing nothing. I always think about keeping up with more news, reading more books, maybe writing a book, starting a podcast or something.

I fucking hate my job, and I'm off work for medical leave right now, and doing next-to-nothing (a medical requirement right now) feels weird and unsettling and wrong. I was at loose ends and feeling slightly sick within a week.

Somebody who can truly sit around all day doing no work is at odds with the natural world. No other organism is like that. It's just…wrong. If you're telling the truth about that, OP, you're straight-up defective.

I wouldn't actually want to be you. It doesn't sound nice.

You don't sound all that happy though op, isn't that what matters?

So nothing surprising here.

Why are you so angry though OP?

The post

And how good is for you, to live without any honor? Without any dignity? To live entirely off of the hard work of better people, while doing nothing to justify your existence? I'm sure you are loving every minute of this, endless free time, and white women who suck your cock, you feel no shame, no harm will come to you. You probably don't even realize that the action committed by subhuman filth like you, are the very reason that your race is so universally hated across the world and throughout history.

I have just one question for you, when the day comes when you are mistreated, and beaten, and denigrated and murdered, and otherwise victimized because you where born as part of the wrong ethnic group, will you act surprised? Your grandfather was surprised when him and so many of his kinsmen where marched off to camps, to atone for the crimes of other people. he grew up thinking that Aryan peoples would never get their heads out of the sand and that jews would never pay the just penalty for his crimes. Why do you expect things to be so much easier for your generation?

Crypto kike med here.

Useless piles of shit like OP are why I'm all for letting white people run everything. Because of whites I'm surrounded by beautiful things that I get to enjoy every day.

You wouldn't even have anything left to enjoy if you were able to kill off all the whites. Go ahead, laugh as America, Britain, Germany, Sweden, Japan, etc. are suffering. The fact remains that you're a pale, pasty short-dicked greedy circumcized hook-nosed kike.

Look at what your people have done to the countries you've owned. China and Russia are the most polluted places on earth.

Beyond this world you have nothing. No gods on your side. No "afterlife" of any kind. Not even Satan will take pity on you. And all you can do is feed off the achievements of real humans. Until they break down and you can't fix them because you dedicated your life to sloth.

Enjoy it while you can, faggot. Soon it won't even be only whites against you. It will be a six billion Hitler army.

What part is the part where I am supposed to be pissed off?

You live a fishbowl life of hedonism your life is basically one of those "What would you do if you were locked in a room." threads but you spent the points on drugs and girls the only thing that could piss someone off about this is that you are wasting your time?

Does anyone have that "Locked in a room" game you get points and get to choose things you get in the room.

he's just some autist that wants some attention. ignore him.

checked

Just ignore this upset manchild. He is so whacked out on drugs that even the respectable Jewish tradition of work ethic has left his life.

0/10

not even a little mad

damn, animu share thread

he's gone though

this is edited pasta

How do you pay your bills? Daddy?

This is how I know you're a weeb from freech LARPing as a jew. There's a lot of truth in that post, ain't it? Don't worry, let it all out.