FREEMASONS

FREEMASONS

I see people post on here all the time about how they're sad they have no red-pilled friends, and how they inadvertently sperg out revealing their power level and lose their blue-pilled friends.

I always thought of myself as lucky because I have several in-real-life friends that are fully red-pilled, aware of the Jewish crimes and ownership of the media, aware of the holohoax, and against leftist libtard degeneracy.

A couple of days ago these friends approached me with an invitation to come to one of their Freemason meetings. I had no idea they were Masons as they kept this fact hidden from me. They don't wear a ring and they don't plaster their trucks with the square and compass like some of those masontards do.

I start wondering how my red-pilled friends could have fallen for the kaballistic Jewish mystery religion and I proceed to redpill them on the Masons and their degeneracy. I even told them how Hitler hated and purged the Masons which I thought would have been a killshot because they all respect Hitler.

However, none of them would listen to my redpilling and now none of them will talk or associate with me. These have been lifelong friends since elementary school and I've lost them to the Jewish masonic cult.

What can I do Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

masoniclibrary.com/
w2.vatican.va/content/leo-xiii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_18840420_humanum-genus.html
archive.org/details/FreemasonryIdeologySchwarzSS
der-stuermer.org/freemasonryen.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
exousiakaidunamis.xyz/links/
whale.to/b/knox_h.html
theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3/occult-anal-sex-ritual-meanings/
archive.is/PMBit
parareligion.ch/sunrise/xi.htm
pamelageller.com/2014/03/christians-throats-slit-jihad-slaughterhouse.html/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx
leozagami.wordpress.com/2008/04/28/giorgio-hugo-balestrieri-p2-mason-911-suspect/
freemasonrywatch.org/judge.sobib.html
scribd.com/doc/6686825/Sobib-Directory
constantinereport.com/jesters-controlled-by-secret-order-of-brothers-in-blood-jester-officer-links-national-court-to-fishing-guide-in-brazil-child-sex-case/
aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2009/10/tax-returns-reveal-jesters-controlled.html
sandyfrost.newsvine.com/_news/2011/03/19/6302328-jesters-named
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Ky4UE_mKBbq4eZIJpAv2mEMoyoM&hl=en_US
youtube.com/watch?v=o7Be_0DAYsg&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=90
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/aasr_r33b.html
perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id223.html
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZaXUFgaRX5M
masonicmuseumgifts.com/
archive.is/Ud01Y
archive.is/1E7Us
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
whale.to/b/clones8.html
a.cocaine.ninja/vkjgcj.djvu
a.cocaine.ninja/nslmqb.pdf
a.cocaine.ninja/jahuqg.djvu
a.cocaine.ninja/iuhvxr.webm
a.uguu.se/LdBzBd55YubY_debaucchusholdry.webm
skirret.com/library.html
archive.is/kwR4l
masonichip.org/
public-interest.co.uk/masons/
tofo.me/we_love_blissgod
tofo.me/bliss_g_o_d
youtu.be/cYhcbDnemLY
masoniclibrary.com/books/History of Freemasonry Throughout The World Vol 1 - R Gould.pdf
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1467413326393.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're going to hell, just give them a good send-off and thank them for the offer.

Genetic trash to be consumed by their sick cult. Kiss them goodby

Send them an oathbreaker on faceberg.

I thought about joining just to fuck with them and scan their books in their library, to dump online.

The real question is why hasn't this happened yet?

Because we're much more powerful than kikes.

masoniclibrary.com/

Then why haven't you gotten rid of them and saved the white race already?

stay safe

There are much more powerful forces than the sons of Shem who wish to control our galaxy.

I can smell a LARPer like a fart in a car.

De omnibus dubitandum.

Ayy lmao

Can you please gas the kikes rather than posting Latin phrases on Taiwanese knitting enthusiast fourms?

You know what they say quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

I come from masonic family.
They are mostly nice guys, all redpilled on kikes and highly deceived by none other than the devil himself.
I wonder why the devil always pits his pets against each other?

Oh fuck off with your shitty circles that meme never caught because it was never explained what it even fucking means.

Leave

It's just shitposting that may or may not void oaths, dont get rustled m9

Explain your shitty forced meme faggot.

Has anyone ever posted an oathbreaker meme on the front door of a masonic lodge?

Lurk more nigger

>>>/ovens/

Isn't that what Martin Luther did?

fuck being a shabbos goy carrying out kabbalah occult shit for the 'chosen'

Stop forcing memes faggot

This is the kind of guy you can't be friends with. He'd stab you in the back for his Jewish god and his fucking fairy tale world.

Lesson here: Never trust a habitual liar.

Wasting beautiful dubs on speeding out over memes. Die in an oven.

I guess I can't argue with those trips.

nice hitler dubs and trips! 69, same symbol but flipped, a very nice get. Beautiful in its synchronicity.

Most memes are 'forced' memes. 'For the lulz' and the daily dose began as 'forced' memes. Just enjoy the memes for what they truly are.

You know the real problem with Oathbreaker is that I have no fucking clue what it means besides some circles voiding oaths.

It feels like an attempt to manipulate people rather than be funny.

learn to read shlomo.

w2.vatican.va/content/leo-xiii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_18840420_humanum-genus.html

HUMANUM GENUS
ENCYCLICAL OF POPE LEO XIII
ON FREEMASONRY

Yeah, join them, they're so cool.

Nice blogpost faggot. What did you expect?

Again, you have heard that it was said to the ancients, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ But I tell you not to swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; or by the earth, for it is His footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.…

Matthew 5:34

ALL

Maybe you actually take the time to think about your own oaths and what they mean (or don't mean) yourself. Or maybe you want to be spoonfed

Nobody knows what the fuck it is. It isn't funny, it's just spam. Rachposting is better. Yeah, I said it.

Meaningless.

The image could be arbitrary for but for non-retards it could cause them to question their oaths, vows and pledges. Of course retards need to be spoonfed so there's that

Obligatory SS book about Freemasonry, along with the section that talks about Coudenhove-Kalergi and the EU.

archive.org/details/FreemasonryIdeologySchwarzSS

der-stuermer.org/freemasonryen.htm (html version, search for kalergi)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
Coudenhove-Kalergi is recognized as the founder of the first popular movement for a united Europe.
In December 1921, he joined the Masonic lodge "Humanitas" in Vienna.[12] In 1922, he co-founded[citation needed] the Pan-European Union (PEU) with Archduke Otto von Habsburg

According to his autobiography, at the beginning of 1924 his friend Baron Louis de Rothschild introduced him to Max Warburg who offered to finance his movement for the next 3 years by giving him 60,000 gold marks. Warburg remained sincerely interested in the movement for the remainder of his life and served as an intermediate for Coudenhove-Kalergi with influential Americans such as banker Paul Warburg and financier Bernard Baruch.

His original vision was for a world divided into only five states: a United States of Europe that would link continental countries with French and Italian possessions in Africa; a Pan-American Union encompassing North and South Americas; the British Commonwealth circling the globe; the USSR spanning Eurasia; and a Pan-Asian Union whereby Japan and China would control most of the Pacific.

Well, I don't speak German, so does that mean Germans should cater to me and not speak their language around me?

You're not going to understand every little thing that happens around you. 99% of life is shrugging and moving on.

When I saw the circles I had to remarry my wife so our vows would not remain broken.

Kek. What the fuck does that even mean? Is sounding like an autistic cult member the point? Oh shit, I… think I need to question my oaths. I was committed to keeping them, but now, after seeing the circles… I just don't know anymore. Perhaps I could, perhaps I should, consider breaking them.

Powerful stuff, those MS paint circles, huh? Gotta be more careful around here, eh, guy? How will you deal with another sighting of those nefarious circles?

Sounds like you don't want to explain what it means because you have something to hide.

Keeping shit mysterious is just not how memes work.

i dont know but i could kill everybody in that room with no hesitation. disgusting traitor slobs.

Summertime and the living is easy. Hello FBI

Wait, I thought Masons built America? Why are they so bad? My town is fucking filled with Masonic lodges and it's just a bunch of old rednecks.

Why the fuck wouldn't you at least go to their meeting and then write about it?

Naturally they will claim any such leaks are fakes created by conspiritards

Masons don't approach people with invitations.

Yes they do. They tried to get my dad to join them years ago.

No, you faggot. One of the core principles is that masonry does not seek, but must be sought by one's own free will. Literally every lodge membership description says this. Go LARP on AboveTopSecret.

Ok well it definitely happened so you are full of shit.

The concept of oaths is deeply rooted within Judaism. It's a hard world, neighbors, if a man's oath must be his master. What use of oaths, of promise, or of test, where men regard no God but interest?

A liar is always lavish of oaths.

Murder is illegal and entrapment will earn you a high heat holiday my man.

Count yourself lucky that you dodged that bullet.

my only redpilled friends are also freemasons.
I want to go there soon and check them out.

But my friends told me not to talk aout politics or religon during their events

They are degenerate scum, they belong in the trash.

Also, did you know owner of Holla Forums is a Freemason?

that book sucks huge cock. why are you wasting people's time?

good goyim

No oaths, everybody belongs to everybody. Sage because fuck your shit nigger.

That doesn't even make any sense - not even grammatically.

Why would the jews want me to not waste my time on a book that doesn't even really give me any useful or actionable intelligence or information?

That library doesn't contain Secret Teachings of The Ages, the Manly P Hall book.

exousiakaidunamis.xyz/links/
whale.to/b/knox_h.html
theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3/occult-anal-sex-ritual-meanings/
archive.is/PMBit
parareligion.ch/sunrise/xi.htm
pamelageller.com/2014/03/christians-throats-slit-jihad-slaughterhouse.html/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx
leozagami.wordpress.com/2008/04/28/giorgio-hugo-balestrieri-p2-mason-911-suspect/
freemasonrywatch.org/judge.sobib.html
scribd.com/doc/6686825/Sobib-Directory
constantinereport.com/jesters-controlled-by-secret-order-of-brothers-in-blood-jester-officer-links-national-court-to-fishing-guide-in-brazil-child-sex-case/
aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2009/10/tax-returns-reveal-jesters-controlled.html
sandyfrost.newsvine.com/_news/2011/03/19/6302328-jesters-named
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Ky4UE_mKBbq4eZIJpAv2mEMoyoM&hl=en_US

When a man takes an oath, he's holding his own self in his own hands. Like water. And if he opens his fingers, then he needn't hope to find himself again.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7Be_0DAYsg&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=90

Well at least I'm not going to hell.

having successfully interloped various ceremonies
under the auspices of an inspector of sorts. This being the position that I was able to duel into the priestly enclosures.
I had not a name but a statement.
"I ought confer excellence"

If repeated enough and If in the flow of the social jacuzzi that
are moist meetings. I had even been given recognition by international
modern sadists as the eye of excellence. I legitimately can say I am a 33rd degree Freemason but not
as my real name and personage. I was always given the credentials after sustaining others.
No matter what I would straighten peoples arms. I would brush the shoulders of
anyone who may be privy to my scheming and we twirled like a roundabout for
dizzying durations. Always leaving the contour in frazzles.

The reason first as a social event that they make sure it is not publicly viable is because there is a sort
of elatedness in mannerism and personality. These people assume the position of
a walking aerobics teacher on a segway. This segway mentality is enough to
hoodwink many into thinking this is not a burlesque number but the world is
structured after the choreographed delectations of the brethren.
You may play a few classic rock songs to get your blood pumping and we all do. You may envision yourself dancing on a stage
in front of cheering sexy people. Now this is where it gets outright fraudulent. The "pop" music is dilated to this dynamic this
segway strutting manner that defines the casual continuance of a cultist. They all reinforce only their own daydreams while imposing them into what the populous
ends up daydreaming often due to being "catchy" or druidism. Harpies music of pixies and the fluttering delicacies of your local bull
Dyke as she saunters along the corridors in nothing but foliage over the pelvic region. a woman of nature she is told. We have to hold this charade of pretense
over our own context of self satisfaction. This is narcissism weaponed and justified by claiming to care is to have already lost the
subtle beat of the song of the illumined. Dodgey people delighting sports entertainment as they demonetize the normal. women will destroy a
unwed man;s ability to circumnavigate with delusional manic insistence in the amount needed to go along to get along. so they are used for sex and violence choreographed is their
mating ritual if you will.>>6988208

Like a Freemason for JaBulOn?

Like the celestial lodge

It is a great sin to swear unto a sin, but greater sin to keep a sinful oath. Oaths are straws, men's faiths are wafer-cakes, and hold-fast is the only dog, my duck.

Here's To You

They're the castrated Shabbos goys.
They were once independent and seekign for esoteric knowledge but got subverted. One of the first that feel. The corruption started at the top of the shadow pyramid.

Where's the second pic from?

??
Idk these people worship death though. The demons make them stab people and when the knife hits the flesh the demons stop tormenting them.

it's a fraternal order op, like yids and frat bros your friends probably went through a laborious initiation process which solidified their allegiance and basically brainwashed them into believing that they are one of the elect, it's a sad reality and a reason why the dogs in charge of those organizations will be hung when the time comes

In the Masonic Hand Book, on page
183 we read:
hailing sign of distress, you must always be sure to obey them, even at the risk of your life. If
you're on a jury, and the defendant is a Mason, and makes the Grand Hailing sign, you must
obey it; you must DISAGREE WITH YOUR BROTHER JURORS, IF NECESSARY; BUT
YOU MUST BE SURE NOT TO BRING THE MASON GUILTY FOR THAT WOULD
BRING DISGRACE UPON THE ORDER. IT MAY BE PERJURY, TO BE SURE, TO DO
THIS, BUT THEN YOU'RE FULFILLING YOUR OBLIGATION, AND YOU KNOW IF
YOU LIVE UP TO YOUR OBLIGATIONS YOU'LL BE FREE FROM SIN." Quoted in The
Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 9.

During the Tate-LaBianCa trials - with Susan Atkins testifying to how good it felt when the
knife went into Sharon Tate – Manson was flashing Masonic hand signals to the judge [42].

The Master's Carpet, by Edmond Ronayne, on page 247 we read
the following:
FREEMASONRY BEING THAT SAME WORSHIP REVIVED, IT MUST NECESSARILY
FOLLOW THAT MASONIC LODGES MUST BE HELD IN THE HIGHEST ROOMS OF
BUILDINGS, TO CARRY OUT THE COINCIDENCE." Quoted from The Mosonic Report,
McQuaig, p. 15.

From a Masonic book called Black and White, Hartmen, p. 62, we read:
THE MASON OR PRIEST WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE TEACHES. BUT OF SUCH
DISCIPLES THERE ARE ONLY A FEW" Quoted from The Mosonic Report, p. 5.

NOT FOUNDED ON THE BIBLE, FOR IF IT WERE IT WOULD NOT BE MASONRY, IT
WOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE." Quoted from The Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 2.

From The Masonic Hand Book, page 184, we
read:
THE NAME LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOU KNOW, DON'T AMOUNT TO ANYTHING,
BUT MAH-HAH-BONE – O, HORROR! YOU MUST NEVER, ON ANY ACCOUNT,
SPEAK THAT AWFUL NAME ALOUD. THAT WOULD BE A MOST HEINOUS
CRIME… UNMASONIC – UNPARDONABLE." Quoted from The Masonic Report,
McQuaig, p. 2.

Again, from the Masonic Hand
Book, page 74, we read the following:
"When a Brother reveals any of OUR GREAT SECRETS; WHENEVER, FOR
INSTANCE, HE TELLS ANYTHING ABOUT BOAZ, OR TUBALCAIN, OR JACHIN OR
THAT AWFUL MAH-HAH-BONE, OR EVEN WHENEVER A MINISTER PRAYS IN
THE NAME OF CHRIST IN ANY OF OUR ASSEMBLIES, '''YOU MUST ALWAYS HOLD
YOURSELF IN READINESS, IF CALLED UPON TO CUT HIS THROAT FROM EAR TO
EAR, PULL OUT HIS TONGUE BY THE ROOTS AND BURY HIS BODY AT THE
BOTTOM OF SOME LAKE OR POND.'''" Quoted from The Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 3.

In the Masonic Hand Book, on page
183 we read:
hailing sign of distress, you must always be sure to obey them, even at the risk of your life. If
you're on a jury, and the defendant is a Mason, and makes the Grand Hailing sign, you must
obey it; you must DISAGREE WITH YOUR BROTHER JURORS, IF NECESSARY; BUT
YOU MUST BE SURE NOT TO BRING THE MASON GUILTY FOR THAT WOULD
BRING DISGRACE UPON THE ORDER. IT MAY BE PERJURY, TO BE SURE, TO DO
THIS, BUT THEN YOU'RE FULFILLING YOUR OBLIGATION, AND YOU KNOW IF
YOU LIVE UP TO YOUR OBLIGATIONS YOU'LL BE FREE FROM SIN." Quoted in The
Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 9.

During the Tate-LaBianCa trials - with Susan Atkins testifying to how good it felt when the
knife went into Sharon Tate – Manson was flashing Masonic hand signals to the judge [42].

The Master's Carpet, by Edmond Ronayne, on page 247 we read
the following:
**"So then Because OUR ANCIENT BRETHREN – 'THE OLD SUN-WORSHIPERS' -MET ON THE HIGHEST HILLS TO WORSHIP BAAL, OR THE SUN-GOD, AND
FREEMASONRY BEING THAT SAME WORSHIP REVIVED, IT MUST NECESSARILY
FOLLOW THAT MASONIC LODGES MUST BE HELD IN THE HIGHEST ROOMS OF
BUILDINGS, TO CARRY OUT THE COINCIDENCE." Quoted from The Mosonic Report,
McQuaig, p. 15.**

From a Masonic book called Black and White, Hartmen, p. 62, we read:
**"FORTUNATE IS
THE MASON OR PRIEST WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE TEACHES. BUT OF SUCH
DISCIPLES THERE ARE ONLY A FEW" Quoted from The Mosonic Report, p. 5**.

**"MASONRY HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE BIBLE, THAT IT IS
NOT FOUNDED ON THE BIBLE, FOR IF IT WERE IT WOULD NOT BE MASONRY, IT
WOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE." Quoted from The Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 2.**

From The Masonic Hand Book, page 184, we
read:
**"Whether you swear or take God's name in vain don't MATTER SO MUCH. OF COURSE
CRIME… UNMASONIC – UNPARDONABLE."** __Quoted from The Masonic Report,
McQuaig, p. 2.__

Again, from the Masonic Hand
Book, page 74, we read the following:
[code]"When a Brother reveals any of OUR GREAT SECRETS; WHENEVER, FOR
INSTANCE, HE TELLS ANYTHING ABOUT BOAZ, OR TUBALCAIN, OR JACHIN OR
THAT AWFUL MAH-HAH-BONE, OR EVEN WHENEVER A MINISTER PRAYS IN
THE NAME OF CHRIST IN ANY OF OUR ASSEMBLIES, YOU MUST ALWAYS HOLD
YOURSELF IN READINESS, IF CALLED UPON TO CUT HIS THROAT FROM EAR TO
EAR, PULL OUT HIS TONGUE BY THE ROOTS AND BURY HIS BODY AT THE
BOTTOM OF SOME LAKE OR POND." Quoted from The Masonic Report, McQuaig, p. 3.[code]

Https://secure1.scottishrite.org

why do they wear blue gmail logos?

Hnnnnggg

>>>/cuckchan/

it doesn't provide any useful information, though. it really doesn't. not at all.

If I'm wrong please point me to page numbers or chapters. thanks

PS reported

Go. Its worth it.

The Free Masons at the top are controlled by London and are part of the globalist oligarchy.

However, there are many powerful people in the world, who see that the current situation is not sustainable. That it cannot continue and therefore that change is necessary.

"The Jews" is not red pill. Its divide and conquer.

Israel and the zionist jews are ultra nationalist and everything that Holla Forums aspires to.

While the US jews are Rockefeller slut walk promoting transexuals, pro bestiality and incest whores.

I start wondering how my red-pilled friends could have fallen for the kaballistic Jewish mystery religion and I proceed to redpill them on the Masons and their degeneracy. I even told them how Hitler hated and purged the Masons which I thought would have been a killshot because they all respect Hitler.

Al of the empires are run by secret societies. Yo have to plot in secret, with other powerful people, to gain and seize power.

That is where the people who want power and will achieve it gather. They do not do it in public or in Holla Forums or on reddit or facebook or twitter.

The masons are pushing Trump, but are not anti-jew. In fact, many jews are supporting trump , as an attack on the globalist oligarchy (which uses jews, but which does not benefit jews).

Blaming a single ethnic or racial group for all of the world's problems is a childish and dogmatic view and ignores the realities of power.

They invited you, because you seem to know what is going on and you are not easily scammed by the scams other people fall for.

They rejected you, because you dont know how to play the game.

"Hitler good, jews bad". Hitler was funded into power by city of london bankers. Then destroyed by the same group, that brought him into power, after he had sacked Europe. Britian successfully

- destroyed the czar in russia using the jewish Bolsheviks
- built hilter up and had him sack france
- then had Stalin go and loot/destroy Germany
- destabilized China with a civil war

The way you maintain your empire, is by destroying all competing empires and by destroying all potential future contenders. The bankers did that and emerged as masters of the world at the end of World War II.

We have been living under the Anglo Saxon establishment since the 1960s.

No. The media in the US is owned by four corporations. The corporation are not owned by the jews.

The corporations are owned by the families, who own the banks, oil companies and Fortune 500.

The Jews are in high level positions and operate the corporations, but ONLY as long as they serve their masters.

The people in power, can go from globalism and nationalism and they dont care. They can go from Jews to Muslims and they dont care. As long as they own the banks and own and control everything, they dont care who is in power or which group of slaves is running their shit.

Jim looks like an adult version of Eric Cartman.

who is being heard speaking?

Oathbreaker isn't voiding oath.

"If you see this pics, all your oaths are voided, because it's current year"

oathbreaker only notify it, bring you to knowledge of that fact.

All oaths are broken, oath binding corporation are so weak now, it's magick.

Second pic is a thing called sky burial
Basically pajeets/nepali/monks who throw their dead in a place/center for nature to retake their mortal vessels or some sort of idea related to that
The japs used to do it for their old loved ones while they were still alive. Nips seem to have never liked their old folks

Looks like "ship" burning was quite civilized compared to some other cultures

Zionism is opposite to European nationalism.
Jews do not seek racial harmony in the world.

What Diaspora Jews and Israelis alike seek is chaos.
Practically speaking, Israel or Jewry can only survive as parasites because others - Arabs, Europeans, Americans - are not organizing themselves.
Israel is a tiny piece of land. It needs open markets to feed itself and proxy wars to protect itself. And if it wasn't enough, direct foreign and military aid.

And what about judaism?
Jews wish to see the Messianic times, which are multiracial. Jerusalem is to attract all goyim who will pay sacrifice and tithe.
Jews themselves are multiple races, mischlings of mischlings.
Nobody can believe that they seek harmony.

Since WWII, they've had 70 years to prove who they were.
The conclusion is that Israel is the Headquarters of the world's mafia. It needs chaos in the global village to operate.
When nationalists rise to power, Israel is replaced by a Christian Kingdom in Jerusalem, like in 1099.

Reading plenty of things and stories, no matter what happens, Israel, jews or that city always end up being the bad guys
Palestinians are somewhat "lucky" to have been only the caretakers of that strip, as it renders null any action they did, making them "not guilty"

Man if only someone could land on Earth and say kill em all

Reverse checked the pic.
Some poos found it and got blasted in blood. Everyoen died afterwards.
The next day, no body was there and blood was drained.

Spoopy.

What the fuck is this thread.

>>>/fringe/
>>>/oven/
>>>/x/

faggot

bump

Is it true the Masons drink out of skulls and shit when you get up to the 30th degree?

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/aasr_r33b.html

In the future, all ranks, honors, dignities, titles and possessions, etc., shall be hereditary. The government of the Order shall remain in the family of the Sovereign Grand Commander.

>>>/x/

It's a jonesstein tier red herring to disguise the kikes

when you worship Lord Kek it is literally the Freemasons tricking you into worshiping them. how about that?

funny, Hitler didn't think so…

FREEMASONRY IS TALMUDISM FOR THE GOYIM

Are there any widow's sons on Holla Forums? Besides that faggot Jim.

Shocking they didn't share an important part of their lives with them.

It has. It's a major project that we do for preservation.

Invites are forbidden.

Kek shits on his own worshippers. Don't worship him. He's a mocker and will only sucker you.

Kek didn't shit on me when I was blessed with Holla Forums's 10,000,000th get.

Hang yourself.

10,000,000*

Nice write-up, I agree on many points, but here your hand slipped:

You're either misinformed about that point or outright lying. Which is it?

Institutionally perhaps, but they are mostly Jews. Again: are you minsinformed or lying?

How do I access that, it says it needs a password and gimme the farm onion link

This doc is not bad although I'm convinced the Jahbulon deity is not actually part of freemasonry but the rantings of a kooky character with the last name schnoeben i believe. A lot of it is good though.

CRIME… UNMASONIC – UNPARDONABLE." Quoted from The Masonic Report,

McQuaig, p. 2.

this is enough proof for me that not only are all freemasons all against Christianity and sided with hell itself until proven otherwise(for the ones that are suspected to not be), but that the only reason that they support trump, if for any reason at all, is that they want in on the "power vacuum" that he'd create after trump purges the government and the media and the corporations of the wicked, or at least some of them
and by "power vacuum" i meant a lack of "seats of power" being held by the wicked, which the freemasons would wish to occupy

and maybe the freemasons feel threatened by other wicked parties too

Are you actually autistic enough to believe this? Obviously you lack even the most basic understanding of human behavior if you think this.

The reason they left you is because you are not 'red - pilled' enough.

You wan't to destroy masonry or whatever, what you do if you succeed is removing them from the throne while someone else takes place on it.

And being realistic, unless one is some billionaire bussiness man running for POTUS right now, your chances of changing anything are practically 0.

So if you wan't some saying in whats to happen or at least profit in some way of it you are well adviced to join the masons, since they've apparently been doing very well for themselves.

Pretty much. I mean, the word is mentioned, but it's properly explained. Fuck knows where/why people started thinking it was a character/deity.

That is childs play

THIS
Kek is cancer the masons ruined this board with Trump too

Its rare to be able to learn that without already being a goy mason. Be thankful you acquired the skill without having to join some Jewish guild\cult.

Gas all LARPagans, /fringe/kikes and masons alike. All birds of a feather.

What if Kek turns his back on them and picks user as his champion in this world?

Except kek isn't just Kek, he's also Eris, Nyx, Notte, Shiva.
Deities of entropy, luck, chaos.

The concept of Shiva, the destroyer, in his never ending dance of destruction, the same dance done by those CERN scientists at the LHC

It's the nature of god's such as these to manifest themselves where entropy also manifests, the most common, due to its nature, is math and numbers.

Doesn't mean shit. There is no such thing as magic in that, in a universe where magic existed, it wouldn't be called magic.
It would be called Gravity. Psychology. Waveform interference patterns. Luck.

Itt is an abomination and thatt is all there is to it. to think you can mish mash al of those forces toggether under an umbrella meme is cause proof and evidence of masonic subterfuge. To be friendly with a mason is to bend over for the kike. fuck kek

No kek and meme magic are a challenge to the masonic hegemony over mystery religion.

Why Freekikesons fear the Kalki so much?

Nice.

sauce?

Damn American 19thC revisionism.

Confirmed for going straight to hell. Jesus came to deliver a sword and not invalidate the old laws. Kike gonna kike and you're going straight to hell you hypocrite.

Youtube 'David Carrico' and sort by recent.

I might do that to my local lodge.

Thanks for explaining I've been wondering what it was for ages.

I've often wondered if dissimulation would be acceptable to trick the devil tbh.

Underrated post.
Both are Egyptian cum Phoenico-Babylonian esoteric traditions, so what you are saying is pretty much true.

(I see that id)

Why can't anyone just sit back and watch their enemies tear each other apart? You don't even have to do anything. Although, I always enjoy leaks.

I just wish they'd start doxing each other. I think the Masons might do it if they feel like they're about to get wiped out. I'm even half inclined to believe that's the grand plan for August 14, a huge revenge leak. Makes a certain degree of sense considering the history.

[tinfoil]
The recent DNC + email leaks are actually Masons getting revenge on jews for hijacking a political party and attempting to destroy their home base in the good ol' US of A.
[/tinfoil]

Sage for not really Holla Forums.

Kek as we understand him is the lightbringer and a chaotic god, your musings are unfounded. It's absurd to try and understand his purpose or activity without giving evidence

Kek is not a god like others. Unlike with other gods, we ARE Kek. At least, we can be him some of the time. Kek is no parent-god. He's an aspirational god. Be like Kek: smug. Anonymous. Amused mastery and a sense of humor.

Kek is not an idol but a brother. Your false gods are merely figureheads for the divine parent you wish you had. Kek's dance of comedy is merely to be appreciated and learned from.

The amount of disinfo in your posts is just too sad.

Remember kids, everyone that kills their Davidic king has to suffer for several generations; See Russia and the Romanov Dynasty.

Masonry and Degeneracy are a byproduct of our apathy to the world.

Are you a native Hebrew speaker?

People join them because they think they will be a part of something bigger and more powerful than themselves. They perceive this because it is a "secret society" and all the known history of it is about big powerful people, implying them have secret control of things.

All of my real life experience with masons (I'm in the army, so there has been much) is that they are people who can't make it on their own so they join this for the support of others. Because they hook each other up, they promote incompetence through their own ranks.

Don't do it man. Or at least make sure to meet a lot of them before you associate your name with that. I have a personal distaste for them and have seen criminal activities (theft, rape, extortion) performed by their members and then protected by their lodge bros or whatever.

If you can even post the question here you're better than them.

Can't wait to see that as an FMD news or TPB headline: "Masons in Winchestertonfieldville Lodge confused as picture is sticky taped to door." followed by "Large man in trilby hat and MLP shirt brandishing A4 paper chased away from lodge by retired Tyler who didn't realise the sword wasn't unsheathed."

WEW
I'm sure Anglin et al. exposed him as some Paki police officer in Birmingham, England. Cannot remember though, it was so long ago.

kek, I'm not fit, (I've been laid up for ten months ill after falling from 30ft and nearly dying), but I'm not fat and I'm actually quite good looking tbh - I look like an Achaean, h-honest.

I'm also in backwoods Scotland so it would be more like old Jock Mcginty in Auchenochty or something like that

Oh please do it then. The headline would be so much better. Scottish Masons are always armed to the teeth (out of fear of the English, apparently).

Do you like fucking young boys?

If so, join the Tubal Cain club.

Just remember there are higher levels of crafts than you wall builders.

I sent one to a former friend who got fucking weird when he made 3rd degree.

They have a crude form of mind reading through the telephone. And their evil demon is called legion, just like the (((maskfags))).

Only the goodest of goys can swear the Freemasons oaths.

Perfect example of kidfucker club disinformation.

The old covenant is dead, the new is here.

Two 'friends' I thought were redpilled turned out to be masons.

Fortunately I know many more that aren't sucking Jawbulon off.

?

Jabuon is a goetic demon

Kek is an egyptian god

You are a faggot

And one of these three things are related

Why the fuck didn't you autists say so sooner?

It would have saved me a lot of time posting about what vapid faggots you are for forcing some shit ms paint meme, and you probably would have gotten us to help you spread it a lot sooner.

This. They fuck kids and they will all burn.

Source?

1) knights templar are higher than masons (and are actual crusaders for Christ)
2) Clinton Foundation human trafficking proof is what I'm hearing

The Royals are just hanging out enjoying some Pepsi for the moment.

They are no longer.

Jabuon = Bael

perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id223.html

Yea, figured that's what you were mistaking it for.

Not either of the anons you replied to, but how is Jabuon not Bael? Their supposed appearance is the exact same.

Your turn to provide source, my cryptic (((friend))).

No, people just used a conception of Baal and claimed that was Jahbulon (which isn't even a thing, just four words put together as an honourific).

On what?

Wouldn't be the first time an entity changed its name. Not sure why they would want to do that though,

The difference in origin of Bael and Jabulon

Perhaps. But it still doesn't give any credence to this modern linking of a Phoenician deity to an 18th century amalgam of various words.

Well Baal comes from the Phoenician culture, and Jahbulon was first mentioned in the 18th century as an honourific word of four Levantine languages words for "Lord/revered/holy" put into one. It only seems to have come about in the 20th century that people decided to connect the two to make it seem sinister.
So really, the onus would be on you to prove they're the same.

A cursory bit research online suggests that Jahbulon is a portmanteau of Jahovah, BAEL, and Amon.

Which would explain the association with the goetia.

Might want to do a bit more research. Jah, yes, is Hebrew for Lord. Bel/Bul is Phoenician, and On is Assyrian. Amon doesn't enter into it.

Hence the word 'cursory'. At least I'm not dropping kikepedia articles on you fam.

Still though, from what I can gather Bel is still the etymological root of Ba'al, so the connection doesn't really seem that that far out tbh.

My bad, B.
Of course that's connected. But it's the attribution of the Phoenician deity as a 17th century daemon to the honourific which is rubbish.

Baal, El, and Baalat (feminine) etc. are honorifics anyway.

Interesting.

I honestly don't know enough about the origins of the Goetia to agree with or contradict this.

Gonna hit the books later tbh.

No real person is stupid enough to try and red-pill masons against masons.

Exactly, and that's how it's used. As a side note, the worship that had with the story of El and Baalat is hilarious.

Fair enough. Enjoy the learning, bro.

Wash your hands clean of them and think from now on of them as dead already, will make it easier later.

Those men were trying to recruit you using their friendship and then have you make blood oaths to their cult. You dodged an arty strike there.

Did you know that speaking with different expressions on your face produces slightly different sounds?

Say "All Hail Kek!" Now do it with a trollface, then with a smug smile, then a frown, then with a rageface; changing nothing but your expression.

The difference is unmistakable. That's just one facet of their methods.

Oathbreaker is a broken summoner's circle, and it breaks their blood oaths to various entities that were paid for via Blood-sex Magic (the qliphoth) involving ritual sodomy, and at the higher levels child sodomistic sex sacrifice, involving a shared communion of real child flesh as the host and real child blood as the wine.
(Ted Gunderson report, Aleister Crowley)

Here's some related stuff to this meme:
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZaXUFgaRX5M

Can anyone make an oathbreaker made of interlinking MAH-HAW-BONESs, my comp is outta commission.

I don't see how a 6 minute slideshow of how some things are orange is related to the meme circles.

The orange has an asshole at the bottom, in reference to the blood and anal sex oathtaking rites higher masons must take.

Meme circles are forcing the mason looking at said meme to think about and remember the ugly shit they did, and that triggers them.

I'm aware of the sexualizing of fruit advertisements, but the oathbreaker isn't orange, just a circle and it doesn't "have an asshole".

What the meme does is gives the viewer the ability to break any oaths they took but no longer want. They fear this due to the fact that they would be punished if their oath was ever broken, as it gives them the ability to live their life in a way that they would not if they never took the oath in the first place.

Seems about right, he won't be saving your ass from the lake of fire either.

If I were you I would've joined in on it. You never know what you can learn. Just don't lose sight of what you truly stand for

The real question is why hasn't anyone raided these libraries by night, slaughtering anyone inside and making off with their bullshit books of pedophilic gore porn masked as philosophy?

Just like Robin Hood.

mxEabGY9PYwNvUSJxDmX1SUH4xU1GgvnZiQMjyfG0I7Cv3qRFfZ7Ej+GBmURklr4+++ZgpdwdHeIb/7z2VL6nw==

Thanks for sharing this. It'll be rather useful the next time some Christcuck lies about the Chrstian kings and their Jewish bloodlines.

What is this cryptic string?

So do you want to void my oath of marriage? I'm not sure this meme is wise.

Did your wedding involve summoning circles?

They'll straiten out when they are brought back to their original purpose, namely, to keep the ma'at.

I had a friend who had a connection to them. A great teacher and I learned a lot from him.
He managed to photocopy a certificate from someone who was level 31(maybe 33) and give it to me.
At level 33 they swear allegiance to allah and mohammed. Like a fool years later I shared this info with a muslim I worked with at the time.

Shortly after my friend was dead, my photo copy vanished from my filing cabinet and the digital copy I had backed up was erased.

The one thing I never told anyone is that I gave a copy to a good friend. He may still have it today and due to recent events I can contact him. I will try to see if he still has it.

You must be safe around them user.

It's still an oath moreso than Masonic obligations.

I could get behind that.

Anyway you're thinking of the Shrine, which is an appendant body which used to require members be A&AR members (32nd degree) or Knights Templar.

If only you know how far that is from the truth. If only muslims were able to learn anything about freemasons, they would fucking freak out.

WHAT IS THIS??
How can you find out what this is is it a torrent link what is it?

Freenet link? As someone who wants to expose these fucks I really do not want to see actual pedo gore but dammit I need to prove they are evil. I see this link with the picture that someone used one time to threaten me and god dammit my curiosity is on max

THE SAME FILENAME FROM THE POST IN JANUARY.
1440463914851.jpg

We need to figure out what this is FOR CLOSURE IF NOTHING ELSE.

Freemason here,

Because of your hubris you have sorely missed out on a chance that very, very few people get, and you will never, ever, ever get that chance again.

Bumping with a little food for thought. Remember back when creepypasta became like popular and then everyone knew about the spongebob cartoons and shit? Weell there where at that time things going around with the Normalpornfornormalpeople story as well as writings of working on peoples computers and discovering an intranet with snuff films hidden from the web. Now where this gets interesting is in the introduction of tor to Holla Forums late 2010 early 2011 as a way to add another level of OH SHIT to the writings that described horror. Think of all of the non monster and alein creepypasta it describes basically a conspiracy but from the perspective of a person keeping a diary. So in a sense creepypasta is part of the dark awakening. Now when the hidden wiki was introduced to Holla Forums there where anons actually calling people traitors and there was warning of something that was "Sick" and an addition to or worse or seperate from cp that was on tor. This lead to false graphics of icebergs and all of that even the Marianas web. Now with takedownman we get to know all of the latest "clandestine" snuff videos and the latest mutilations by masked people online that are illegal to actually witness so forget screenshotting a frame of the video that shows this is in a masonic lodge where this child is being skinned alive you are a pedo if you can see this. That is the type of understanding we have now concerning the darkness that we created as a result of the popularization of creepypasta and a need to keep the interest going they re-veiled their deep web but only a layer as tor was meant. I can chase the rabbit all day lng but do not give me a spoiled shadow of the rabbit and tell me thats what it is I need to know how to shine the light of accessing the shadow. we need to discern what that string of charecters are because it completely suspersedes the entire stability of the fake new world order. The user who posted the string may be one of them who went rogue and he is leaking evidence of a worldwide conspiracy and the fucked up thing is only thoes who want to cover up proofs of a conspiracy will know what it even is in reference to so please anons this is absolutely dire that we know what this string is referring to because I am almost sure that that user was waiting for someone to put the conspiracy in that phrase as "Books of pedophilic gore masked as philosophy" this means they keep record of their mutilations and that FITS PERFECTLY WITH THE DEEP WEB GORE.

Nigga learn to greentext or string a paragraph together.

We don't want to be in your secret club. We have our own club.

There are 10 ways to skin a cat I will string up a legible sentence after I know what that string is and can keep my hands from mispelling keys from typing so fast exitedly.

by garbage data I mean it's base64 that zeroes itself out, it's nothing. or I'm going about it wrong and he intentionally made it look like base64 and it's really base32 in lowercase or some shit.

don't masons really hate moslems and niggers? from what i know masons are white supremacists only not anti-semitic

Yeah! One with blackjack and hookers!

masons were created by jews.

this thread is fucking retarded.

everyone here should know better than this.

base64 decode
›lf==Œ½D‰Ä9—Õ%ã5 çf$ 'ÆЎ¿z‘ö{?†e’Zøû—ptwˆoþóÙRúŸ

eventually that zeroes out

bese64 encode
bXhFYWJHWTlQWXk5UkluRU9aZlZKUWZqRlRVYUMrZG1KQXlQSjhiUWpzSy9lcEVWOW5zU1A0WUdaUkdTV3ZqNzc1bUNsM0IwZDRodi92UFpVdnFm

No clue man.

lmfao the fact that these tards actually care enough about online neetsoc shitposting to spoopypost random bullshit lends credence to the idea that they're just larping weirdos as many itt have suggested. Worse if it's actually something and this dipshit just broke OpSec for an internet tough guy act.

But, since it's the same exact filename as the previous masonposter with the exact same mo, I'm guessing it's just a lone shitposter with some crap he bought at masonicmuseumgifts.com/

Why don't any of you just go to your local lodge and ask them questions, we even like it when conspiracy questions are asked.

Alright so If it zeros out then it was a string generated by nothing and there is nothing to decode thats what I am taking from this.

they're full on cultists m8, only care for their shitty false lightbringer.

that the pro-mason shills on this website are trying to waste our time.
(((Jim))) doesn't want anyone looking into his masonic buddies. wouldn't it be a shame if one of us got global rights? top kek.

Except there is no "lightbringer" in masonry.

unban me Jewish Mods

Oh wow, I'm actually not banned :^)

I would be kidnapped and never heard from again. That would be by the clandestine "Brotherhood" or the dark lodges that you really can not tell the difference from with regular lodges the thing is there lends certain vunerabilities with this method of physical encryption (Oaths obligations conduct) that people with evil in their heart and lack of soul use to (Much like the dark side of the internet) promigulate the most evil agendas like ritual murder like cannibalism and it has gotton so bad that I fear the entire pot has been spoilt by the ladel of tar (Probibly dropped in by juden).
What if you have a qualm with what you know was misconduct and confide in the same people who you by deduction know conducted the misconduct? That is like going to the cartel hideout and telling them you are angry they killed your hombre'.
This actally was the outlet of least resistance until I had realized oaths run deep and not much is to be spilt from the mouth of an initiate and what is never is referenced in a way to be identifiable to the profane. something that technically is a no no but at the same time in my face all of the time.
It is not the individual I harken but the whole idea that the times have eclipsed. This method of behaviour while effective in an analog wolrd is become more and more intrusive in this brave new world and quite frankley I know its not just you guys but there is nothing that leads me to beleive there is a real difference between the Illuminati and dark masonry clandestine or not. Therefore this cataclysm of culture is in a sense a masonic agreement of the lack of ability to speak out about injustice about the pagentry of the pollitical scene as a form of baal worship all of these things that make it very hard to initiate conversation in person about this stuff.

When there is no such thing as a higher degree mason.

You guys all talk about like 33 degree masons and such when that is just the Scottish Rite branch and there are 12 separate degrees in the York Rite, but they are not called degrees there.

All of this AND the Scottish and York Rites are simply organizations that require you to be a 3rd degree Master Mason. They have no jurisdiction on Masonic Lodges and vice versa

LARPing, or just being intentionally malicious?

You know the difference between Regular and clandestine lodges easily.

Go on the UGLE (United Grand Lodge of England) website and look at the Grand lodges that they recognize, find your state or country Grand Lodge website from there, and find its lodges in your area based on that.

It is not that hard really.

The United States was founded by Masons and in its early years they were the main cult behind all the dealings which happened here, they had tried limited revolts in Scotland but finally gained victory through working a continent away. Masonry is a strange animal from a mythological sense. If you study enough religions, you'll find even the strict monotheistic ones still use imagery or even borrow from older pantheons and because of their monotheism they are forced too stay with this imagery for a longer time. Uncorroborated is the Knights Templar and whether or not they are Masons, and also whether or not they prefer writing in Germanic Runes rather than Latin or Greek alphabet.

On paper masonry could seem Jewish but I havn't concluded that entirely yet, although it still remains a possibility of course because of their many quite independent sects. The Scottish Rite is the most interesting and I think the earliest. In action before they becamed pozzed, I can't find a whole lot of evidence suggesting them too be of a Semetic origin. Publicly though I do believe they want too seem Semetic sort of how in the United States, mainstream Christianity acts Semtic when it really isn't because of Jewish subversion. Although whether the masons were subverted or are playing or always were, I do not know yet.

Hey little factoid they believe the world will end in 2022, but "world endings" usually mean beginnings of another in prophecies.

tfw when you learn why George Lincoln Rockwell used a great picture of Washington

from what i know the masons are aryan supremacists, i think albert pike talks about it in his book

The important freemasons are mostly Jews. The only "whites" part of the freemasons are brainwashed goyim.
That on top of the fact that they sodomize children and perform ritual sacrifices and worship demons.

Working on explaining how they used the new purge movie to slip in sacrifices but to make it seem like its the jesuits only or the catholics who ritually kill people but it clearly is not just a church as you see it is like a masonic church. They always do this because Illuminati the word and vaugueness can only imply so much they have to make up a fake outlet to enact murder in a movie about everyone murdering each other.

stop just stop this is why I never ever feel bad when doing this.

they have the swiss nazi cross on their chest in that pic

Not all lodges are a part of the inner Sabbatean-Frankist conspiracy, or even aware of it. Freemasonry is highly compartmentalized.

Sabbatean-Frankists with financing from the Rothschild family infiltrated European continental masonry in the late 18th century, and it spread from there. So shortly after the First American Revolution.

I don't disagree now and after the late 1890s much of Free Masonry has become very Jewish.
Which sect do you speak of?
Sources for their sodomy?
What do they sacrifice ritually?

And of course the Jews

Secret societies have the problem of being easily taken over when even once their defense mechanisms don't kick they are subverted.

I saw a great change in rhetoric in Free Masonry in the 1800s as if they were being taken over. Possibly by the Jews. Where literally they may have been actual Knights Templars slaying Jews and Muslims for Catholics and Prizes of the Holy Land or building great works, it all became giving into the whims of the Jew.

Yep. Watch video related. Most of his information comes from talking with Rabbis who knew about the history of the subversion.

He still thinks the Holohoax happened on a mass scale, but don't let that stop you from considering the rest of the information in context.

Its a clusterfuck of 4th reich catholic air force lodge. Makes no sense the metal is masonic. There is actually almost too many little quips to say this is masonic so its just there as this open secret.

The whole clip iis around 10 minutes plus I dont want to spoil the ending however clearly they are "letting the light in" aka lucifer and the candlealabra there is so much here.

But they all provide funding to the kikes at the top, do they not?
If you are a freemason, you are part of the problem, unless you are actually gathering information or actively assisting in bringing them down.

Right. They're mostly useful idiots.

Great thread

Ok well then you will love this autism wall guy.
We in the last 6 months since the last real dig on masons (Chansonry) have seen some substantial blowback. I would argue kek and Trump being used as vectors of overloading the board but its bigger than this. Bildeberg this year was based on ending anonymity online. They had they creator of news.ycombinator.com to really shut it down. The next day they enacted one of the most staged events in modern history the Pulse nightclub shooting where Omar used online encryption methods to radicalize himself not the G4S and crisiscast staged event but they proport that this happened and this board ate it up. The daily shillmer even stating that day that because it was a moolie who was the bad man that Trump would win and Andrew Anglin said because of the attack that day "We have won the culture war". Something Freemason Milo would parrot at the site of the event a few days later as he was conveiniently in central florida for the University of Central Florida at the night of the Pulse event.

That aint nothin though. Nothing to indicate masonic subterfuge right?
archive.is/Ud01Y
archive.is/1E7Us
The nearest lodge to the nightclub had planned for that evening of the pulse event a "Hope RAINBOW assembly" conveiniently there was even a rainbow youtube tribute for the weeks to follow that day so they sure as hell where successfull in this rainbow event.

Now the point is clear. They want to destroy anonymity to save the secrecy of their criminal enterprise. They are the instructors in being a stiff boomer they are the result of complete mindless obedience they are the invisible jews and this is not news they are wanting us to lose thats why Jabulon is called kek and posted in a way that is hard to refuse. They displease

yeeeee
yeeeaaaaaa boiiiii

yes……they displease.

Most are anti-semitic as well as racist, just not overtly, which is why we're allowed to continue unmolested by (((the media))).

It's mostly that plebs don't actually look into things, they just go from image macros and think "33? That's a big number. Must be their bosses of all thems Masons."

How so? What do you think happened in 1890? Because ironically that was a time we became shot of many of the French Jews.

No. No funds are given to any such "top." You pay dues to your lodge to keep lights on, and there is a GL levy to keep their lights on and pay for the secretarial staff, but God help anyone who let's the balance sheet get out of whack (which is openly available for perusal).

anti-freemason is codeword for anti-white, also fuck off back to goonchan aka endchan

yes, we're watching you, stop doing shrooms

You will ALL be purged. No exceptions.

We protect you from things you don't even know exist, and you cannot even begin to touch us.

**19xanj+McRlAqvB1EEUdxc6uViWP2rOnZpBX9/Ntu+o1+hzuycCIozC2WQhbSrSKH
YelF9EBpHcGQAWO27myybTsd7RS1vzJGypXCuHZBx0===**

I hope you are just LARPing or a shitposter, because there is no way any real Holla Forumsack will ever trust a society that Hitler AND JFK condemned.

Thanks for the laugh from that filename

Those condemnations were planned ahead of time. We don't want the limelight retard.

So is this circles meme actually Illuminati repellent?

Why are people larp-spooping as Freemasons?

specific to oaths of the masonic variety/

I hate your cancerous autism.

Jim detected.

It will slip in, memetic hazards always do.
once you've seen it you can't unsee it.
once in, never out.

I hate Jim jew but I just don't like the muh circles meme.

Jim is a freemason jew, not just a regular run of the mill hooknose.

I know he is a Masonic Jew, pic related.

Also, he is part of lizard analmoose, the group that DDoSed Holla Forums.co and then Jim got the 8ch.net domain.

pure coincidence goyim.

Freemasons are pure cancer. They ruined my country.

Good goy!

Boulé
or
Boule
voodoo mostly

freemasons are so boring and powerless because it's current year

TRAITORS WILL BE KILLED FIRST!

JFK didn't condemn it, and not everything Hitler did was gold. I trust a lot of his economic theory and social policies, but beyond that it's not so great.

Holy shit.

Every lower rung freemason is a neckbeard through and through. An older breed of neckbeard to be sure but a lurching wanking neckbeard all the same complete with bitch tits and a face you want to piss on. Higher ranking freemasons are usually upper tier military brass (intelligence etc.) part of powerful and influential families , wealthy jews or media types.

The bottom rung all look the same. Puffy pasty white bitch tit dweebs like jim. You can be sure they are looked at with utter disdain by the powerful and destined to be thrown up against a wall like any run of the mill bolshevik who's outlived his purpose.

Freemasons have never done anything good for anybody who wasn't one of them and are largely mewling occultists with dreams well above their station.

Read their books. It is like reading the musings of plump reddit atheists who scoff at normal people and are surely scoffed at in equal measure by eyes wide shut power player types. Anybody who looks at a masonic hall and all the carny glam and doesnt think theres something off about all this lavish masquerading and pomp open to the everyman is a fucking retard.

Oven

Look at that face. That is the face of a degenerate. Carefully honed over years of fastidious pornography use, junk food and lethargy. This is the face of a man with one or more unforgivable hard drives. This is the face of a scoundrel. This is the face of a freemason.

Are images like this real quotes from albert kike, or is it just disinfo or larping?

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but freemasons never invite somebody to join. You have to approach them and ask for admittance.

Disinfo thread confirmed

Disinfo from people who really didn't understand Pike's role.
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

What is the Connaught club?

In short it is a place for fags and chubs. Only an obese piece of shit could look at this beta male factory and think anything other than oven.

Look at the sheer naivete on those gentle faces. What total fools

The Bible says "Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."

Look at these human gazelles. It's not a coincidence that the weakest people or the most sinful are the favored target of the occult. It's like bolshevism. Only the powerful truly get it and only losers join up.

Its a shame they're all going to hell

Yes, it does actually pain me to see people duped like this. Like it's not even funny really.

Also, care to point out where in my comment I am saying "Everything Hitler did was gold"?

I didn't reply to the other LARPer because fuck it, but your comment was so blatantly ignorant I couldn't resist. That being said..

FUCK MASONS

Aren't Masons Hermetic or something? That would make them based.

Look at most of them, all white and somewhat powerful men. It can't just be a good goys club. They have to be in competition with the Jew at least to some extent. We need to dig deeper than assumptions and OPs probably fake story.

Exactly. The Connaught, Adair, and other LBs are great.

Duped how?

Didn't say you did, bro. Just that one needed be slavish to any particular idol.
Maybe try reading comprehension in the future?

In a sense, yes. At least for well run lodges, not the charity circlejerk ones.

Do you guys ever bring your wives sons to the events or is it registered snake coven people only?

Maybe the jew isnt as powerful as you think. Maybe the jew still to some degree maintains his rank as a powerful go betweener for powerful gentiles and the masses. The most prominent freemasons are kings. Wouldn't that be strange if things never really changed and that was still at some level a thing going on.

"Aren't Masons Hermetic or something? That would make them based."

Only a fag would allow his search for truth be contingent on the idea that he could only tell certain people about it were he to find revelatory things. It's like being a slave.

Nothing a freemason can give you can free you because you are enslaved by blood oaths and their secrets are discernable if you have the desire.

The fact that they dont tell anyone openly their secrets or leave them open for perusal is because they are enemies of all nations and people.

The secret of freemasonry is that hitler was right to throw them in the ovens.

When we die we are judged by God and freemasons worship the creation of God as a means to worldly power (often disguised with flowery language obscuring the power process inherent in occult dealings) and they therefore do not worship god. They offend him and he casts them into hell. There is no good trade off for someone in the world if this is their ultimate fate. Freemasons get virtually nothing anyways so in a sense they are doubly humiliated by being jewed out of their soul here on earth.

I mean it's tragic and pathetic and many other things.

If you discovered the truth to the universe, such a truth that could perhaps unravel things, would you spout it out to all the niggers so they could possess the same level of magic as you despite not working for it at all?

In a godless universe your idea of truth as a tool in a materialistic power process makes sense. We do not live in a godless universe however so it is good to say the truth regardless.

Making slaves of people by decieving them is disgusting really. That shit is for carnies freemasons and particularly savvy big money shitlibs. Seriously gas these people.

cappped, good post.

lol ty

masons were created by kikes, its a kabbalah cult. controlled opposition. only fucking cuck retards join the kike mysticism club. fuck off.

Except we aren't. We're not allowed to tell anyone the explicit secrets (pass signs and salutes), but the rest is encouraged to be shared and utilised.
Yea, here they are stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
Guess i proved that wrong?

Nah.

like what?

But you did, are you completely illiterate or something?

implying I had 'slavish tendencies to idolize' simply by stating I do not trust masons because Hitler ran them out of Germany is a gross stretch of what I was implying by any measure.

Also, it's pretty funny that you question "my" reading comprehensions when you are you one who got BTFO on the JFK issue and decided to ignore that part of the comment. Just shut the fuck up and lurk more faggot.

the one*

Do you even hear yourself?

Actually i just missed it. But either way, there was still no BTFOing, as JFK spoke against secret societies. Not Freemasonry.

How are the Icarus Jump Jets?
I've considered that they might be good in fucking around on the tower bases, like the crown.

for instance…?

the rituals don't have much in the way of secrets, you lying cocksucker

there are a million ritual books on wikileaks right now. whoopedy doo!

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion clearly illustrates a global Masonic apperatus to be used by the Cheif kikes. Hermetics is fine and all but as far as protecting us from things we don't know exist that goes hand in hand in all of the suppression of actual occultism. Simply put there are fallen angels interdemensional beings and aleins that sit in vats filled with pineal glands and special rotors that keep the blood fom coagulating, Anytime you see an alein in like a tube with plasma thats actually body parts they feed through osmosis. I have no idea what role the masons play in this and frankly I am not too sure they are on humanities side.

whale.to/b/clones8.html
Notice how he says "apperatus"

(This may be disinfo but interesting nonetheless)

The number of Good ol' Goys involved in the JFK assasination is absolutely appauling.

Masonic REDPILL DUMP
Links Expire in 1 month
Scarlet and the beast: The 2 faces of Freemasonry
a.cocaine.ninja/vkjgcj.djvu

The Egyptian Masonic Satanic Connection by David Carrico
a.cocaine.ninja/nslmqb.pdf

Livingstone, David - Terrorism and the Illuminati 2007 335p.djvu
a.cocaine.ninja/jahuqg.djvu

Wems2.webm (15 minute mini doc made by me)

Debaucchusholdry.webm (Longer anti-masonic webm)
LINK EXPIRES IN 24 HOURS

skirret.com/library.html
archive.is/kwR4l

masonichip.org/
public-interest.co.uk/masons/
HALF A FAG MASONIC CULTIST
tofo.me/we_love_blissgod
tofo.me/bliss_g_o_d

Not a surprise.

Glad we agree.

honest question from a curious user: who keeps making these dank af webms?

and for what purpose?

Freemasons don't invite people. sage

why do they do the roman salute?

Not sure. It seems to be just a GOdF thing, rather than a French Masonry thing. They might have picked it up as a solar salute type thing, but who knows with those heretics.

Goddammit these ridiculous meme circles are starting to grow on me.

I guess virality by attrition is possible after all.

Fucking Milhouse.

LOL YOUR FRIENDS GOT CUCKED BY OLD FOGIES

Muh "Esotric"

Yo man, 'i had a friend' who was a freemason and all this stuff happened, some voodoo sheet.

People joined this freemasons so they could get a 10% from other freemasons, lol. This thing is joke, tons of people have defected and spilled the goods, it's just people hiding behind a veil of mystique that offer nothing of value.

They are like people who believe that witchcraft actually works and read tarot cards, lul. "Muh horoscope"

They got trolled so hard by this guy that it still hasn't stopped to this day, over 200 years and still going strong.

Glad you are a fan
TO WAKE THE HELL UP

Wems2.webm (15 minute mini doc made by me)

Debaucchusholdry.webm (Longer anti-masonic webm)

LINK EXPIRES IN 21 HOURS

Feel free to mirror you may mirror any and all webms and are encouraged to do so!

Freemasons VS Feminists

Who wins.

At least it'll teach the Catholics to do their own research.
Also, it was closer to 120yrs ago.

Well, we still get to exclude women and negroes. So for now, feminists are -1. Even with the Boston shite.

If you can decrypt the message you will find out.

whats pathetic is the idea that your personal brainwashing cult is superior to anyone elses

NWO: Communism By The Backdoor
Hitler and Freemasonry

youtu.be/cYhcbDnemLY

I came to Christianity later in life and I did it after a long hard examination of truth and many other options. I came to it of my own volition and judge it superior to all others. Hard to call it brainwashing. Especially so since it's the hardest hit by the media power of any faith. Freemasonry is a practical means of the occult, aka force multiplication via esoteric's. It is just as much to blame for poz world as any jew or gentile persona non grata.

milhouse is not a meme
milhouse is not a meme is a meme
God himself most emphatically commands that no such oath or obligation shall be taken on any account whatever, and declares expressly that whosoever takes such an oath, or binds himself under such an obligation is "GUILTY in that thing."

stop trying to force your shitty memes

like what?

you're a lying piece of shit, you know that? just stop posting if you're going to lead people astray

please don't encourage me

your memes have no power

Source?

decrypt the message faggot

Fuck off Holla Forums.

Read the bible you nigger heathen

How so? Why are you afraid of the truth?

Yea, already have. It doesn't say what you pretend it does. So i figured you must have some other source.

neither do your oaths.
If a man swears to do evil or then to do good: whatever obligation he takes, whatever covenant he enters into, whatever oath he may bind himself under; if at the time of taking that oath or binding himself under that covenant he does not know all the consequences that may follow from that rash act, then God distinctly declares that he commits a most heinous sin in doing that thing, and pronounces him guilty.

This might not be the meme, but we should meme freemasons. These apron jews have been flying under the alt right radar for too long. These checkerboard niggers need the fear put in em.

no blood oaths

oh yeah, right… this has never happened before so this must be real. yep, no one has ever LARPed and posted retarded shit on an angolan basketweaving forum before and laughed as everyone else spent hours trying to figure it out.

nope, that's never happened before. never…

Okay?

filtered and reported. get out kike

Lrn2history.

No answer, eh, disinfo?

alt-right are pussy faggots

You know not the meaning of the words you speak, and your memes are as impotent as your scrotum.

cute

weak

Fine, right wing death squad helicopter rides for freemasons. We can put little upside down triangles on em too. Until then memes. Sound good?

(sieg heil)

that you are. filtered and reported

You can't kill something you can't see.

every oath must be taken in justice, judgment and truth; and that no oath be taken, and no covenant be entered into, unless the result is known from the very first, and the consequences that follow from it be thoroughly understood

Clearly not, because (((you)))'re still responding and trying to avoid answering your disinfo bullshit.

Memes are also your mum's primary source of sustenance?

Freemasons are easy to see they are all puffy white tubs o lard

Why would the right wing attack their own?

Feel free to make an interesting point any time now.

Also in the great road war we could capture a bunch of em and us great white lift bro's could beat names out of them

Shocker.

Freemasons are striver sissies for the most part.

White apeon jews are persona non grata to me and anyone with sense. If they were good enough for the great European bake-off's they are good enough for the next one.

That's a sure-fire method you got there.

Most of em look like the jim guy. Kind of semi-obese weasels. but like i said we could beat it out of em. I'm sure most of them are familiar with getting shoved into lockers. We could dead arm their queer blood oaths out of em.

We could twist their big triangle bitch tits till they purp up and squeal about their jewish anglo snake covens. It will be easy in person.

I'm a little swarthy to be proper huwhyte…too much celt in me :D

Guess i was right about you being a Jew.

lel, well that settles it then

WE

WUZ

Black irish counts!

LEPRECHAUNS

N' SHHHEEEIIIT

indeed

muh leprechauns

anti-freemason is codeword for autism

Yes Hitler was totally autistic and not charismatic as all get out

If only you knew user.

People are beginning to roundly reject the PC status quo, the post WW2 consensus etc. Freemasonry will make it to the chopping block before you know it. I'd get out while the gettings good. Wait too long and it'll be easy bake time for the apron witches.

You can't kill something you can't see.

George Washington was a Master Mason.

You can say that to your local right wing death squad helicopter pilot. Not the most exciting last words, but your choice.

We find you, not the other way around.

William Ellery, Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Joseph Hewes, William Hooper, Robert Treat Paine, Richard Stockton, George Walton and William Whipple all signed the declaration of independence and were all freemasons.

These are still very boring last words for even an apron jew.

What will your last words be?

Even better, say, muh founding fathers ololololol

Probably Christ is lord or something of that nature. Not metaphorically sucking the decomposing wangs of dead male witch coven member like you.

Noted.

;^)

Sometimes I need to add on to my already sufficient post. You know, to make sure you know I know you're basically a white nigger who worships the zodiac

Are you at least 21 years old?

im only 14 but im a very mature 14

Do you believe in a supreme being?

Go back to Holla Forums kid.

It should become more popular with people getting sick of the PC shite and instead wanting nationalism.

Also
Lel, that's a new one.

They always directly invite men to join. I've heard many man tell me they were invited to join. They were all optimistic type-As who seemed not to be jaded by their life experiences and who probably showed potential for succeeding in the public sector. Their own foklore claims that their membership was expanded to non-operatives once operative masonry became less of a lucrative profession (they colorfully explained that non-operatives could build philosophical temples within themselves). Masons will always break the rules to get more donations into the lodge. And they will always commit acts of sin to preserve the public image of the Lodge (scandals that don't make it into the media are likely to be overlooked).

Masonic liar confirmed.

This pretty much sums it up.

Threads about Freemasonry never bring up how they participated in the European revolts and civil wars from the late 1700s up to World War II. Government officials of the time often accused Freemasons of colluding with political opponents or fomenting sedition. Their own history is clouded in mystery because a lot of it is made-up out of whole cloth, but the basic story is that Scottish Rite Masonry descends from the Lodge of Perfection, which had titles such as Royal, Prince, Sovereign and Emperor in the degree work. For a group of supposed equals working to overcome tyranny, they really love to roleplay as monarchs and confer hierarchical titles onto themselves.

They expect you to believe that they're all equal, while the top level Masons often break the rules, and are kicked out for corruption when the opportunity arises. The most powerful Mason in the English-speaking world is the husband of the Queen of England. Every Mason has Albert Pike in his library, but will downplay his importance as just the musings of one man.

Again, if you approach a Mason with facts, they'll explain it all away as individual "bad apples" doing what bad apples do, so it's best not to even bring it up. They will also speak dismissively of ex-Masons as having joined for the wrong reasons. Any ex-Mason who tries to expose the craft on the Internet is given a good virtual pounding with unceasing challenges to his credibility. In real life, however, apologists are more likely to leave the room after flashing a few phoney gestures of indignation.

OP, if you want to keep them as friends, reach out to them reassuring them that you didn't know what you were talking about and promising never to redpill them ever again. You could probably ask them about the pranks they pull on each other.

Then they're lying, misunderstanding, or are part of a fake lodge.
No one can be invited, otherwise that would entirely miss the point of an initiatic system, as well as breaking our landmarks.
Yea, that's because the gentleman scientists of the time wanted the "hidden knowledge", and the operatives wanted to pass it on and keep it safe.
Operative =/= speculative.
Source?
Some, who misunderstand it do.
Says who?
That's true. The GM (Duke of Kent in England) has no more say than the newest EA.
Such as?
Sadly, the Duke of Edinburgh isn't a member.
Pff, even most of the A&AR SJ (Pike's group) don't anymore.

wew

The quicker this thread gets slid the better.

anti-freemasonry is pro-white.

That's some Jaden Smith shit right there.

anti-freemasonry is codeword for ignorant pleb

so which one is it? we're recruiting or we want this thread to be slid? just as Holla Forums doesn't want just anyone on this board, freemasons don't want just anyone to join

I know that these >>7125481 are requirements for joining the Masonic fraternity, and judging by you clearly want this thread slid.

No, but he did attack a few pro-white nationalist organisations, like the German Grand Lodges (who were Nazi loyalists).

Hitler gave you the boot with the kikes for a good reason.

That's what I said.

We needed to go underground to prepare for the future. Everything worked out, Hitler was a freemason himself. Mwahahahaha.

He gave said boot because of a rogue French Grand Lodge, which deserved burning.

no need to complicate things with compartmentilization. Right now there are Soros leaks. stop thread sliding shills

They kicked them because lodges are the way the kikes control every ideology and the powerful people who follow them.

That's why there are white supremacist and afrocentrist ones.

While the bigger ones are jewish and the membership tolls go to them.

Each of you morons do your thing while on a kike leash, and paying them for it.

How?
Which ones are those?
Source? Because finances are entirely transparent, so i'd assume you'd have proof there.

They admit niggers en masse, at least in USA, but then again, everything in USA becomes degenerated so it's not actually their fault

Also, Christians are crypto-Jews, especially Protestants, so it's not really a compliment

In which ways exactly?

Yes, a bunch of corrupt coons appointing each other's dumb and spoiled children in positions of power is very meritocratic

Where does a Freemason ends and a kike begins? It's really hard to find.

That's Prince Hall. Masonry literally has segregation.
Sadly, that's true. Yanks ruin everything they touch.
Eh, another argument for another time.
Masonry is all about supporting family and improving society. Many of the lessons/degrees are about being loyal to your nation, as it benefits you and your kin for it to prosper.
There's also stuff about loyalty to the monarch, but that's part of nationalism.
That's not Masonry, that's business. Masonry teaches that one shouldn't advance or be advanced unless they're duly qualified, lest everything suffer.

How having your unknowingly enemies under your watch inside their sekrit klub a mistery.

How do you think a semi-public group like yours who still allows segregation and not allows women can get a pass without being posed shit.

It's all in the protocols that they use the masons.

That's not really an answer, bro. Hell, the Protocols don't even give an answer.

If someone would risk their limbs for this that would be much appreciated, just don't expect to live long

Well, you could support your family by leeching on the rest of society, or actively undermining it (say, by importing brown people or allying yourself with the Jews) because it profits you personally and thus brings your family above the others regardless of their actual merit and contribution.

Are there some mechanisms to prevent this? Same could be said about monarchism and inherited titles in general.

But those two are so closely linked in the modern times that it's practically impossible to distinguish them. I mean sure, the actual Masonic teachings don't preach that, but then again, Catholicism doesn't preach molesting boys either.

I'd start shopping for nice looking tombstones if I were you.

But that would be dishonourable as a man, and thus anti-Masonic. Remember it does come from a time when chivalry was still real, and not the fedora shite we have now.
Well, we don't allow in NEETs or people who would generally be against the principles of the order. Anyone found so is expelled.
Of course, but one can only do so much. We kick out the bad apples, but there's no Minority Report system to prevent them. Whereas the Catholic problem would be diminished somewhat if they'd just let priests marry again.

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
Here's some. Feel free to buy and scan others.

masoniclibrary.com/books/History of Freemasonry Throughout The World Vol 1 - R Gould.pdf
How much of this is true though?

Why would I pay the tyrant's pet?

You said you wanted some. Or are you just expecting people to do things for you?

True.
Where does it say that?

take your jewish kabbalah shit elsewhere, faggot

It doesn't, that's the point.

There's a caste system within the actual mason system that hides the orders at the top from the bottom.

ayyliums

You probably don't know they exist either.

But you probably do try to think micro/macrocosmically about it:

So you're just inferring? That's not really reliable.
Not really. I mean, there's no castes, and the various orders are obnoxiously in your face.

Oh great.

Not even the masons know whose controlling them.

We are doomed.

Except we do. Unless you'd care to show otherwise, which is always comical.

And the fact that it's kept a secret is why it's going to fail.

You need brains.
Yet they cannot find you.
So only those with (((connections))) get in.

Which is why you're compromised.
Fix your order.
You have wolves cloaked in sheep fur.

Gee, it's almost as if you're making up a convoluted conspiracy to explain why you don't know how something simple works, and that your conclusions are wrong.

oh and this
connects with this

You cannot have a secret order without compromise and espionage.
Look at the government of America.

If your plan is so fullproof, why do you keep it secret.

Because secrets only make things worse by creating lies.
And when a world is built on lies, the people mistrust one another.
And this creates chaos.

Machiavelli failed. Lies are only as strong as their weakest link.

See:
You're the one pretending there's some plan and web, so maybe you should explain it?

I will read.

And I will not change my mind.

But it will tell me how your lower caste functions.
For that, thank you.

see you in hell

Then you will not understand, so why read?
And if you can't explain something, why do you believe it?

Because I already do what you do with regards to memes. Only you miss something I clearly see.

Pay close attention to arachnid behavior. That's what I see humans turning into.
Where they cannot trust one another and become obsessed with domination.

Guess what frogs like to eat :^)

Pathetic.

But will read and see if there is any value, apologies for the weak scare tactic.

I come from the land of crazy.
the land of convicts

Then you should be in bed. It's 2am here

I could smell it tbh kek

And ponzi schemes do not work, the people that think they're high usually are tools.
And as above is not quite same below. I'm not sure how, but I feel that entropy is connected.

Agreed?

woops

Then why does our economy still resemble one?
Why do we still have this pyramidal structure?

All you've done is rebuild the thing you destroyed.
And you're making people miserable.. if you are as important as you say.

Furthermore, watch out for the division between international law and domestic law, that will leave a gap by conflicts of interest and adherence of precedence

if you are a mason, you should know this

Because it's run by bankers and economists who are divorced from that which generates their profits. They think they can have infinite growth, and those who don't only care about getting enough so they can keep getting more and make sure other people suffer instead of them.
Why would being a Freemason give one reason to know this?

I thought you run the world?

I live under the rule "I know sweet fuck all"
And look for the major hazard signs I see. You cannot avoid those you cannot see though.

Nope. Just wish we do. World would be a lot better.

Would someone who earns a substantial income through sheer ownership of capital or financial manipulation (although this is a work in itself) be considered a NEET? Would someone who "works" at his father's company (without doing any real work) be considered a NEET?

Also, how do you deal with a fact that many organizations are using your name without being bound to obey any of the principles? I mean it's a little strange that you'd allow them to generate so much bad reputation for you without trying to make a clear distinction in public.

No, because they're able to support themselves.
It's not great. But what could be done? They're already excommunicated from Masonry and it's usually well known, so there can hardly be any stricter penalty imposed, and the law doesn't care about them LARPing as real Freemasons. Even if most of the fake ones are just scams.

Then good luck.

And weed out the weeds.
When you can't stop them from growing, just keep weeding.

So you are required to have a source of income, regardless of how that income was obtained?

This is where the part about "honor" gets quite flexible i assume?

No, you should just be able to support yourself and your family. Otherwise that's something you should work on instead of spending time at lodge.

And of course it matters where it's obtained. Career gamblers have been turned away for just such a reason.

So, which rite are you a member of, and in which country? I mean, there is obviously a significant difference between them.

Emulation Rite in Australia.

At last i finally see. So it's an Anglo thing. How connected are they to the common lodges of England/Scotland etc?

Well, it's a particular Australian state Rite, as they're all different, but Emulation is the mother of them all.
Not at all. We have English/Scottish/Irish Rite working lodges due to heritage, but jurisdictions are entirely sovereign.

I see, so actually it's disconnected enough for it to actually practice what it teaches.

The ones i've seen are advancing the kike agenda 100%

see

This, they have a flavor for everyone. Satanists, Christians, Blacks, Asians, etc.

Cool story bro… but I just want to tell you… your oaths are null and void you know.

Now you are free to go do something better with your life.

Can you upload a copy?

It's all ogre now.

my step-dad is a Freemason and he's a nigger.

Megarich Kikes keep all the Ancient Egyptian rituals for themselves

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1467413326393.pdf

Joshie Boi?

wtf I hate freemasons now

Much appreciated

Thanks

Flaming homo?

Is Holla Forums freemasons now?

Which ones do that and how, then?

ceremonial until confirmed real magic bag.

maybe Bag of Holding?

FUCK MASONIC OATHS

its boring af and pretty much useless today. just warning you