FOREIGN TROOPS ARE TRAINING ON U.S. SOIL IN LARGE NUMBERS

Is this a major happening, Holla Forums, or am I just paranoid? I do not like this. I do not like this at all.

Bump for importance.

Joint training is normal.

In my opinion it just speaks about the rising tensions in world politics.

Seems like a lot of troops to have here for joint training.

On the good side, foreign troops are pretty much incompetent. I have a military friend who says he trained with the Jordanians, they were borderline retarded despite being supposed paratroopers.

My thing is, if they're doing it in one place, they're definitely doing it other places we don't know about. There is no such thing as a coincidence.

It would be difficult to hide military drills with foreign troops user.

Once upon a time, I thought it would be difficult, if not impossible to hide mass rape like what's happening in Sweden and Germany. Now, having met several Germans who legitimately believe Cologne was a hoax, I know better.

Elite foreign troops

These are Europeans we are talking about, not arab shitskins. It's been just over two decades from Soviet Union falling, Eastern Europeans are very aware of the Russian threat. Highly doubt they are any less competent than Americans they are training with.

They're just planning for WW3. Nothing to worry about. Good luck, gay paratroopers. We're all counting on you.

Maybe small scale operations, but nothing this size. I would be more concerned about where most SOF go after their first tour is up.

Here's a hint, they leave the US military to go and work for people who pay 3x as much.

Obama had Russian troops training for "emergency assistance" during his first 4yrs. The Communists are not our friends.

Oh well that makes a big difference.

Yeah, from the jewtube link:

apparently cucknada too.

top fucking kek

Considering nearly all European nations spend far less than 2% of their GDP on the military and a lot of them are woefully underfunded and their weapons not working or outdated, I think its pretty much a given the Russians would roll over them in a week if not for the USA forward basing nukes on EU soil.

Thats kind of re-assuring as I would like to see a USA-Russian alliance and tell the EU communists to fuck off.

I still remember him whispering to the Russian diplomat on stage, too, and that it got swept under the rug.

Why does the world have to be so full of lies? Why can't we just have peace, without all this bullshit?

Russia is not communist, so fuck off kike.

who do you think is pulling the strings behind the EU
it's the US and the kikes

When it's 500,000 I'll be concerned.

Nice try schlomo

Yurokikes are the fucking worst

The hell

Mostly yeah, but the troops themselves are well trained though.

That said, I'm a fingol and we have a reserve of almost million men. While our defense budget has been cut down year after year, almost all our men have been conscripted and would make a serious threat to Russkie invasion just like it did in the Winter War.

They sure could bomb the shit out of our cities if they wanted, but invasion and "just steamrolling" would mean lots of crying for mommy.

Again, this could easily be the one division that got seen. America is huge, there are plenty of places for troops to train unobserved.

This.

You'll just have to Keep Calm and Vote Trump. That is, if you don't want guaranteed war with Russia.

Uploaded on Feb 17, 2009

Actual video of terroists training to kill, kidnap and carjack on American soil.

psychopathy

research it

Foreign troops on your lands is called liberation.

Foreign troops from where?

This.
Frenchies were surprisingly good in Afghanistan.

Dude, it's not WW2 anymore.
Russias army isn't zerg mode as it used to be. 140 tanks and a bunch of soviet equipment isn't going to stop the russian army anymore.

yea i know right

commence shitting your pants and buying 9mm rounds.

faggot