"Muh Tax Returns"

Why the fuck are people acting like this is gonna be the one thing that can possibly ever stump the trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YNA8V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most Americans fantasize about skipping taxes, how the hell would this ever dampen his image?

So what should he be doing, maximising tax? The government isn't spending it any better than Trump would.

Gee whiz, that sounds like a stretch.

Trump already submitted his financials as required to become a presidential candidate. Its a lot more information than a mere tax return.

Do people really think one of the richest men in the US can fly under the IRS's radar, in a year he's stepping on a lot of political toes?

My father told me it's because Trump is afraid the public would see that he isn't as rich as he claims.

Your father is wrong. You know what it is? They're going to see he doesn't donate that much to charity compared to how much wealth he has. They did it to Romney, and it hurt Romney in the polls. Trump told Romney not to do it. It's one of the few issues HRC has on Trump because of her (crooked) Clinton Foundation.

It's the same shit.

You call your temp agency supervisor father?

thats pretty gay tbh

So the jews are really desperate to stump him so much that they're clinging to straws?

The real question is, why are you discussing an article from may, my CTR friend?

I don't fucking get this shit, no one really pay's their "fair share" Everyone one does their utmost to get as many tax deductions as possible to avoid paying higher taxes. Why should he be held to a different standard?

Oh cry me a fucking river, he's running against a crime lord

Why are tax returns so important to (((them)))?

IIRC they tried to pull this shit with Romney too.

That's a good point.

Also good job repeating 3 month old media headlines. This is a non-issue with anyone but Democrats.

Buffet is trying to bring it into the spotlight again. I don't know why OP didn't just use that.

archive.is/YNA8V

Because some random pro-hilolry cuck brought it up and I decided to humor them on it.

There's so little ammo on Trump they have to resort to trivialities like this.

If they really think trump won't win, why don't they relax?

He probably hasn't paid taxes in years, because he owns enough real estate, in which depreciation, which counts directly against your adjusted gross income, would completely or mostly offset any taxable income he would earn. Furthermore, the losses incurred from the few bankruptcies has had can be carried forward for 20 years. He probably hires competent enough accountants to realize the full benefits of his capital structure. Only a fucking moron wouldn't. I don't see random people I know mail checks to the government for what they consider their fair share. To hold that against him is fucking retarded. His tax plan is basically like a $10,000 a year raise for me.

To compare Trump with Shitty Mitt is equally, of not more retarded. Mitt doesn't give to charity out of the goodness of his heart, space Jesus literally compels him to. Everything Mormons do in public is to advance the agenda of Mormonism.

The Donald just wants to make America great again.

Sounds plausible.

Most of the public still thinks charitable organizations are actual charities.

I do think everyone should pay their fair share of taxes

zero percent

trump already nailed the tax "issue" when he said he pays as little as possible because gov't is going to waste it anyways

I can say with confidence that he spends it better than the kikes in DC ever could.