WE WUZ OCCUPIERS

BLM is calling for the disbandment of the NYPD and is refusing to leave till its demands are met. The dispersal warning has been given: the eviction begins at midnight.

get comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1MnGnymDNbLKO
api.periscope.tv/api/v2/getAccessPublic?token=1MnGnymDNbLKO
youtube.com/watch?v=cPcynXAvrjw
rt.com/usa/354356-nypd-commissioner-resigns-protest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soros is clever, he spends a few hundred thousand and the city has to spend millions to corral all the paid niggers.

gib stream faggot

Police should stop active duty in all black neighborhoods for a few months. Create a perimeter to contain the violence and see how BLM feels afterwards.

they wouldn't care. they just see police officers as kill stealers

T-They are asking for New York to simply cease having a police department and for the city to hand over what they previously spent on policing to them?

I know they are just useful idiots and probably quite low wit on average but even with this being the case these seem like quite unrealistic demands.

On the one hand it is nice that they have started stating their demands rather than just repeating a random selection of words along with some meaning rhetoric but these demands are insane.

It is a little bit like asking a child what they want for Christmas and them telling you they want a dinosaur.

HOTWHEEL'S LAWYER IS STREAMING THE PROTEST

#DisbandThePoliceForce

We need this to happen.

They're becoming more and more transparent with their lists of demands

Supposedly there was a website put up by a coalition of blm "leaders" that listed their "6 demands" naturally each of which had about 10 under points to them, so really to the tune of 50-80 demands in total

And as you can imagine, it all boiled down to "dindu nuffin" and "gibs." Literally shit like:

"end zero tolerance in schools and remove police from schools," because naturally we cant have children growing up understand there are rules, and ones you just DO NOT break. Nah we need to just let laqueensha and tryabadeesh beat the hell out of the teachers dumb enough to teach there, with zero consequences for the students, and zero chance of aid coming to help them while the crowd around them chants and ooks like a bunch of monkeys that they are

"demilitarize the police, and defund racist police departments," along with "remove laws against drugs and immediately release all those being held on drug charges from prison," cause ya know, good bois dindu nuffin and waz juz tryina make a livin! And of course the additional "remove the power from the agencies that stop our criminal behavior, if not remove the agencies entirely, or just weaken to the point they are nothing more than ineffective targets for us to murder at our whims" They also tossed in to decriminalize prostitution and let everyone on charges for it out of jail to (HINT HINT those of you who want whoring legalized, niggers want it to, meaning you actually agree with niggers, maybe you should think twice about what it is you want when you look around and see just who it is thats ALSO supporting your ideas.. if the monkeys want it, it CANT be a good thing and you know this)

"give us repair stations! we needz dem monies fo dem pograms and to buy all the drugs and whores you just let back out on the streets!" Pretty self explanatory, just gibs.

Along with the slew of marxist/communist shit highlighted everywhere

Thats really all they want, their tribal communities from the jungle back, where they "police" themselves by going to endless wars with each other, raping each other, murdering each other, and so on. Until they're back in the stone age (if even that far along).

Of course once they blow all their gibs and are at massive levels of tribal war with each other, they'll demand whitey step in and fix their problems, and more gibs, and more "programs" and blah blah blah

The argument for sending them back to africa to live their tribal dream is becoming easier to make by the day

Who is this person?

He is very annoying and creepy.

You had a sad childhood user.

I already told you newfag, he's Hotwheel's lawyer.

I don't know why he's talking about random shit right now other than the fact that the protest is low energy right now.

what are these cunts on a bout, i've been in NYC since 1998 and have NEVER had a problem with the NYPD except for one time ( when i was actually breaking the law )

I used to joke that BLM would call to disband the police force. Now I'm just surprised it's happening.

has Trump said what he will do about this shit once in office?

P.S: it was something very minor when i was 15 and they let me go with a warning

You see user, when a nigger breaks the law it's because those laws are racist. He dindu nuttin

I didn’t say that.

I wanted a pterosaur to be precise.

WOW

They're getting desperate.

Sounds like a recipe for a good old-fashioned skull cracking!

It's literally nothing right now.

Yea, disappointing.

We will play the waiting game.

ive been waiting for too long, there hasn't been a proper happening since the Turkey "coup"

If only the London Car Bomb hadn't been thwarted.

I know how it feels.

TANKS IN 7 MINUTES
I hope

This looks like a normal summer night in that area in NYC without the "protest." Nothing is going on.

How about a link that doesn't want me to install goyware?

You can open it in your browser. If you are on phone, tell it to request desktop site.

WE HAVE TO KILL THEM ALL.

api.periscope.tv/api/v2/getAccessPublic?token=1MnGnymDNbLKO
use the https_hls_url .m3u8

Shouldn't be needed, see

Niggers love sports, therefore sports are bad
Niggers love watermelon, therefore watermelon is bad
Niggers love sex, therefore sex is bad

You didn't think this through very well, did you?

Goyware? It runs on HTML5.

Smells like false equivalency to me.

Niggers demanding the end of police and our justice system is easily identifiable as a bad fucking idea, along with the other shit.

Phonefags that click on the link get directed to the Periscope app by default.

Honestly, fucking niggers. The level of narcissisim and self-centeredness is breathtaking. Get a life and some sort of employment Tyrone and Noxeema.

this sounds less like a nigger name and more like a boss in world of warcraft.

Cernovich is giving up for the night.

Dosen't black lives matter just hurt the liberal agenda at this point? Why are they being allowed to continue like this? There's no realistic way this plays out better for hilary with the american public,……. the administration could easily have shut this shit down already.

It does exactly what it is designed to do. Raise tensions between races and law enforcement in the hopes that things get violent enough to justify "emergency" gun grabbing and martial law.

As long as that is the plan, BLM will get funding and media coverage.

it was meant to lock out the controlled opposition's rallies and in general be a paid mob but it didn't really work out that way. it would be like trying to re-domesticate a pig you let out into the wild for 2 years.

Yes, and it’s beautiful.
Because telling them to stop would be racist (and it would lose the left all their votes).
Isn’t it wonderful?

that's the point. they aren't in the business of making rational demands. they exist to cause chaos. they are a false flag operation created to serve as an on-paper justification for future policy changes.

the best way to deal with them is to completely ignore them.

well i guess thats it. pack your shit up officers, no more nypd now.

this, I would love for cops to do a trial version of no-policing in an all black city in the South or in a ghetto in Gary Indiana or somewhere.

but wait. Such a place already exists. It is called DETROIT, Michigan.

Consider this, despite all these police shootings, nothing controversial has come out of the Detroit area, and while it has declined, it is still a big city.

Average police response times in Detroit are up to 2 or more hours. There is effectively no real protection or harassment from police. There simply aren't that many the ones who are there are extremely overworked, tired, and sometimes fall to corruption and work with local gangs etc.

And yet, Detroit is not a paradise. Detroit is not a safe place to grow up as a black American. In fact it is one of the most dangerous locations in the US.

Escape from NY IRL

There is something weird going on in the world. Muslims and niggers are redpilling people faster on racial awareness than anything any of us or the old FBI nazi shills like Duke/Taylor could of done ever in our life times.

Thank Godin for niggers and muslims! They may just save our race!

I wonder if Jews are just following an old Trotsky model of Western collapse and can't adjust their thinking. Hitler said they were trying to do this in Germany too. Are they that slow to realizing their mistakes?

Undeniably terrorists. It's only a positive for us at this point. They're making normal people hate them with every move.

you and i think alike mr. almost-palindrome.

dear santa kek, i want to see some dindus getting their shit wrecked with batons tonight. please?

SEVENTEEN MINUTES PAST CURFEW. WHY AREN’T THEY BEING KILLED YET

I think they have had demands before. Something at a college somewhere they wanted the Dean to step down for some stupid reason.

You have to remember who we're fighting here. This isnt from the government directly. Sure, Obongo tacitly supports BLM, as does hillary and the rest of the left. But they dont openly encourage or support them, and they tow the political line when it comes to the cop killings and the like.

So sure the feds could shut it all down in a weekend if they were called to, lots of raids, lots of fbi agents showing up at peoples homes and kicking in doors to "domestic terrorists," but they dont want to demoralize that base who is very anti trump/republican. While those groups arent directly pro-hillary, they will vote for her in the election purely becuse shes not trump and she promises gibs

No, who you really need to look at though, is Soros, the one funding these people. You're probably asking, "okay so why doesnt he just stop paying them if its going to hurt hillary?" But ya gotta remember, "Hillary in office" is not his goal. it might help his goals, but that alone isnt his goal. More to the point, he likely sees it as not the most direct way to get what he wants.

Bear this in mind, Hillary and Soros may be "on the same side" but they dont share the same goals. Hillary seeks power for herself, shes reckless, crude, and quick to anger, but ultimately she just wants the glory for herself, she knows she's mortal and wants what she can get while shes here, beyond that, she doesnt care. She'll likely do several things Soros wants in terms of public policy, because it garners her support, but at the same time, shes not going to go full scale like he wants because his goals arent hers, and frankly he probably wants to see these goals achieved before he dies, he probably doesnt think he can wait 8 years of half assed results for that to happen and plug away with the next guy in line.

Soros ultimately wants the destruction of western society and to be reshaped in his weird marxist vision, with him in a high position of power naturally, but ultimately just for society to be as he deems it needs be, and for his line (w/e that may be) to be in some kind of power. Think, old school dukes and lords, always had power over their areas, and huge sway on the kings, but were never the front men. That is his view for the future. And he most likely doesnt think he has time to wait with Hillary.

Therefore, his best course of action, is to continue to spur on these wouldbe radicals, push hillary into office knowing she wont touch or stop them, because it helps her to, and eventually collapse our system.

Look at the "list of demands" blm just put out. Its all communistic shit, with plenty of gibs, and ultimately will leave on the federal government and military directly under them with any power, removing all power from police and local governments. You think they came up with that on their own? fat chance. They're niggers remember?

No, this is Soros project, and he doesnt care if Hillary gets in or not because his ultimate goal is total chaos, civil war, and a reshaping of american society and government. hence why they keep going. It just happens to benefit obama/hillary is why THEY wont shut them down, they think they can control things and it wont go south.

Its all pride and ego really.

there's nothing false flag about BLM. it's definitely at least a psyop but these people are not actors, at least not most of them.

Obongo invited BLM faggots to the White House.

more like escape from Camden (or Baltimore, or East st. louis, or chicago, or some other place ruined by niggers)

zero tolerance is pretty shite m8

Eat shit. Tolerance is the virtue of the man without conviction.

but detroit has lots of other idiosyncracies too, hitler. its population density is nothing at all like most US urban centers' population density. it was built up around the idea of cars, unlike NY or philly which became huge cities way before cars were invented - and its population has simply emptied the fuck out.
huge swaths of it are completely empty, some containing only totally uninhabitable abandoned buildings, and some where even the buildings are gone. the possibilities that exist in detroit of managing to simply avoid confrontation and contact with other people, cannot be found ANYWHERE in nyc. the consequences of a detroit-style breakdown in services in a place as densely packed as brooklyn would be pretty unimaginable and unprecedented.

My preferred reparations scheme is one they only get to collect after they've moved back to Africa and renounced US citizenship.

If they do that, give them a lifetime stipend or a lump sum payment or whatever - I don't care as long as they aren't here any more.

If they keep this shit up my preferences are going to shift more toward cash reparations specifically in the form of an expeditiously-delivered lead-based currency.

Just in time for Trump

I'm talking more about the protests and destruction they cause as well as their rhetoric.

Like I said, he tacitly supports them, shit like playing down their movement to be peaceful, ignoring protests, ignoring the radical elements. Hes not out there in the streets with them, or encouraging them to protest, or to fight/etc for whatever it is they claim to want. He gives tacit support by not condemning them, but also not acknowleding their growing hatred and anger thats leading to violent protests and cop killings.

Inviting some blm schmucks to the WH is meh, its tacit support as I said, he didnt invite the rowdy lot that was burning buildings, he invited the "peaceful" ones if there are truly such ones, which actually doesnt just downplay their destructive nature, it actually works against it because hes showing support for the non-violent ones, but out of the same mouth/situation he quietly gives support to the whole thing.

Yeah, only in implementation. When its taken to the extreme of kicking a kid out for having a poptart "shaped like a gun" becuse the kid took a bite out of it, THAT is fucking retarded. When its used properly to say "we tolerate no violence" so a kid that makes a threat to another kid, or throws shit, or w/e else, and theres serious punishment for them? Thats fine, which is what it was when I was in HS damn near 15 years ago now.

Either way, I agree how its used now is in fact shit. But the original concept and use was fine.

Jesus christ how retarded.

Honestly, give it to them, give them everything. Give them money, and any defunding that affects the police, take it from their budget in the form of curtailing all law enforcement in "black and brown" communities. The dindus obviously want to live in a primal state of lawless nature, so let them. Give them a pile of cash, have them buy fancy cars and muh kicks, pull out all law enforcement, and watch the fun. And when they come crying for law enforcement to come back because they're all stabbing, shooting, robbing, killing, and gang raping each other, laugh and walk the fuck away. They want to live like animals? Let them be animals. And when you see two rats fighting over a cigarette butt, you don't intervene, you record it for youtube.

No stupid I'm referring to the movie "Escape from New York" where NYC became such a crime ridden hellhole that all of Manhattan was evacuated, walled off, surrounded by mines and turned into a maximum security prison with no way in or out.

Holy Fuck man. I have been saying this to people I talk to on internet and Irl for almost 2 years now.

I see it mandatory for the police not to be present in black neighborhoods. If they wish to tear themselves apart..let them.

Give the BLACKS EXACTLY what they want !
Its the best way to make them happy. Let them be happy then. Freedom of choice right.

We can then set up check points at the borders of those neighborhoods so that our white neighborhoods are protected from encroachment.

Someone predicted this would happen. His name eludes me now. He predicted that towns and boroughs and such would turn to small combines. Essentially mini states.

I see this view as practical thinking. IF this model is implemented - we can have our segregation (which I favor in large degree).

This policy is - Let the animals eat themselves.
If they come out better for disbanding police in Black areas..well then good on them. They would have had taken control of their lives for once.
If not…then they will tear each other apart.

EITHER WAY WE WIN^

There is no lose for us!!

We should just deport them back to Africa.

Just kidding, it'd be easier to kill them and dump them in a hole.

YES! ^ THIS!^
We are thinking lock step. Our conclusion was preordained because of our right logic. We are LOGICAL. We are PURE LOGIC.

The forces of Chaos will not overcome us.

and, hello, the DNC paraded around Muh Poor Bereaved Mothers around onstage to be hailed as civil-rights heroes, when all they did was roll a natural 1 at parenting and raise sons who turned out to be violent criminals whom police needed to kill.
it was fucking disgusting, and guys who were careless enough to point out on social media that it was disgusting have been fucking fired from their jobs for saying so.

We can't go around killing people. I don't want the death of people on my soul. We can give them what they want. Its perfectly respectable for us to do that. And right thinking policy makers that would help implement the disbandthepolice would be clear from any responsibility.

Give the blacks what they want.

Arm and train every white person.
1 Ar15 1 glock 9mm
Make every white neighborhood a bastion of our race. That we have the RIGHT to defend. Often enough the police play clean up and respond to violence that has already sadly happened.

We need our women to know how to use rifle and pistols. We need to indoctrinate our children to respect them until they can own and use one in defense of their lives.

WE CAN HAVE OUR WARRIOR CULTURE BACK.

This is the Time - NOW.

people have completely lost the fucking script when it comes to definitions of words. This is not a false flag. This is niggers. wake the fuck up retard. Ignoring them isn't going to help!

NYPD might do more business with the engineering company I work at now.

Better solution, and one they might accept

We gibs, BUT, its entirely in the form of a pre-built city in an african country we buy land from. We (and by we, I mean ENTIRELY white labor used, no blacks allowed) build housing and industry there, give them a functioning .. well.. everything. And we employ as much black labor as possible in building it. Start smaller, homes, roads, water and power, etc. Move on to grand malls, and eventually high capacity high rise appartment buildings like china was doing in its ghost cities. Enough to house 30 million people (realistically, not all of them will leave). Over the course of the construction allow industry leaders in the US to start up businesses there, but ONLY if they employ ONLY black labor, no one who isnt black will be allowed to go. Any profits will be tax free, the entire system will operate under the US for the time, and huge tax breaks will be given to companies that start businesses there. Make it worth their while to start something there, if only for the tax breaks they'll get that can be used on their US businesses. With the understanding they'll also get a fair market value, in tax breaks, for the business once its time to hand over the keys. So its worth their while to start it up, get things going, they'll make damn near pure profit while its running, free money, and shit loads of tax breaks.

Once shits running and theres housing, all blacks who have ever demanded "repair stations" will be relocated there, given a housing assignment, and $5k, they can take their personal posessions if they wish. The rest of the black population will be highly encouraged, again, $5k, expenses paid, posessions kept, and all they have to do is move to this new amazing city we've built them. We do this over several years as we're building it, so that its there and working when we're done building.

Then anyone with a criminal history is offered their record with the US wiped clean if they leave. Anyone with debt has it nulled, if they leave. The populations of detroit chimcango and the like, will all gladly move, free new home, free money, functioning city, etc? they'll go w/o anything else needed.

Naturally, they all lose US citizenship when they leave, and cannot reapply to immigrate back here, nor can their descendants.

Wham, "repair stations" are given in the form of a functioning thriving city thats already put to work. All they need do, is go. And the over whelming majority will go. The rest, we can eventually either breed out, or they'll kill each other or die off one way or another.

Meanwhile, we benefit from the huge public works project that causes a huge boom in steel and other manufacturing to thrive while we build the city there with parts shipped from here. Lots of new jobs made here, as well as the construction jobs over there that again are entirely staffed by white people. They're paid, they spend their money back home or their families do, spurs home development here in the US, pays down debts, people buy new cars, etc etc.

So we benefit twice, no more niggers, and public works that spurs a dying economy back to life. yes, the government goes into more debt to pay for all of this. But at the same time, itll probably break even after the surge in economic activity and taxes lands them far more coming in than there is now with a stagnant stalled economy.

There, we paid our "repair stations," and the over whelming majority will take it and we'll be rid of them.

fucking niggers

Subversive groups do one thing: subvert. Unless they're dismantled or legitimized, they'll inevitably subvert their handlers. It's too late for the former and the latter will never fly in the current political climate.

except this never works

They spread out from their tribal containment zones time and time again into any nearby white area they can find. A few that can afford loans or credit will buy homes, drive down prices by not maintaining those homes and inviting more niggers to come "stays with" them which increases crime further driving down prices, white flight slowly begins, as housing there becomes cheaper and cheaper more of them spread out, and eventually the cycle repeats itself.

Giving them their own tribal grounds HERE will not solve anything. they will spread, they always do. And if they arent given more gibs, they'll riot and attack nearby cities because they can reach them. They'll spread, rob, rape, etc anyone within range. We've seen this over and over.

no

no

no

Just got here. Anything happening?

I love you user but nigger are never ever going to willfully get on that boat back to africa. They know they don't have the ability to survive on their own so it's not a chance they will ever take. They are parasites plain and simple.

This.

You can take a monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

You're right this is beautiful. I couldn't be happier with how this hurts the liberal agenda and, shows the amerian people who the real enemy is quickly.

Niggers literally doing the job for us. You gotta admit, that's some damn good stuff.

Great answer, you really gave me a lot of information and I looked into it for a good while, the motivation of soros in all this was unclear to me. The tragic comedy that is this entire movement for the democrats plays out nicely for conservatism.

There's something to be said for concrete walls topped with razor wire and electrified fencing. Name each compound Niggopolis #.

i am more worried about being judged and condemned for my failure to kill, in the face of ever-more overwhelming evidence that nothing else will work. i just don't feel capable of deadly violence, and i fear being cursed and hated for that incapability by the unfortunate future people who will have to live, briefly and horribly, with the consequences.
the fate of south africa is coming, faster every day, to every remaining outpost of civilization. i encourage everyone to spend some time looking honestly and unflinchingly at what that really means.

You'd be surprised. If you just said "go back as is now," then no, they wouldnt.

if you offer them a fully functioning city they can live in, free of ebul whitey? The majority will take it, especially if you're offering to drop all criminal charges, debt, etc.

Gotta remember, how many blacks are in prison? or have been and might go back? How many are in debt up to their eyeballs? How many live in abject poverty and shit?

the amount of blacks who have a better life right now than they would have there (in their minds), is tiny. And many in the higher tiers of the low end, would go because they've been indoctrinated to hate white civilization and think they wuz kangz and sheeeit.

So yeah, they'd go if you gave them the tools and a society/city thats already running. Most of them would go just to get out of prison/debt/etc here, many would go because "muh african brudda and siztaz!" and many more would go because of hatred of us and the USA.

You'd have a few "educated" niggers who wouldnt go. But w/o a rabble to rouse, they'd have nothing to do but shutup and get back in line or get jailed, I mean, after all, they rejected their reparations we offered, they have no one to blame but themselves, and would have no one to protest with them.

Hell take it a step further, if they get iffy about the criminals. Dont let any take weapons there, period, and segregate the population so past offenders are housed in their own area. That should motivate a few of the hold outs who worry about that stuff.

I'm telling you, if we build it, they will go.

Greed and lust for power of the enemy always works out for those who oppose them. They always make a mistake, go to far, go to fast, become to obvious without enough plausible deniability. Most intelligent people would back off for a bit, but not Soros and his ilk, they doubled down. But all it did was wake even more people up.

Itll do it, lust and greed, every time itll do it.

I once knew a nigress named Chloreen.

Jews will not allow this to happen.

This would be a great idea. Anyone in those police no-go zones would be begging the cops to come back and look silly for ever having supported BLM

Is that what they used in the failed abortion attempt?

Shaniqua Vanifla Laqueefa Shantelle Vanalaqualeefwa Angelina Jolie Banana Lacoota Count Dooku Romulan von Egyptianswereblack. The First.

I don't want the death of my country and my race on my soul just because I was too much of a pussy to put the people trying to end my lineage into the ground.

Can they do anything right?

Doesn't look shut down to me. Nignogs can't block anything, shut down or protest properly

They're a bunch of narcoleptic howler monkeys, ugly as ass, loud mouthed and lazy.

It's a large geographic area but with proper resources would not at all be unpoliceable.

My point is that there hasn't been any controversial police shootings like in St. Louis, Minneapolis, Chicago, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, New York City, and others.

but it's not safer to live there than any of those other places, and is in many instances much more dangerous to live there.

People need to stop pretending like decline of Detroit is much different than other American cities. It's not, it's just on a bigger scale because it was a bigger city. Populations have emptied out of ghetto neighborhoods in other midwestern cities, just not the whole city like in Detroit.

St. Louis, Kansas City, Cleveland, Pittsburgh etc. are all basically just smaller Detroits with less problems only due to the fact that they are smaller.

I guess I'm saying when these nogs complain about needing less police, you should point to Detroit and say "like that? the place where it takes cops 2 hours to arrive?".

Yes.

I still want a fucking Dinosaur.
Though something modest, like an Allosaurus. They're basically just a T-rex minus the brand name. I'd teach it to eat communists and shitskins.

Great idea, disband the police and gib Tyrone money to go out and buy a bloody HMG to shoot up his neighborhood

Personally my take on this is there is a paradigm shift going on for some reason in the elite circles. The old Nationalistic Fascists are rising back up and the Marxist Globalists are doubling down on their bs.

Without inside information it is hard to grasp what exactly is going on, but it is no coincidence Russia got Putin a KGB agent, and America is now getting Trump another Nationalistic Leader.

Leftists as far as I can tell are just mentally ill and deranged. Someone mentioned a study about Merkel nearing a breakdown and having a massive personality disorder. As for the Jews I think they're following Soros, but once he's dead they'll follow whatever Jew rises to be their new leader and try to shirk all the blame for the shit they pushed onto a select few, mostly not Jews while pretending they are innocent and didn't do anything.

Here's the thing, the Jew hates the internet. I don't think they're capable of adjusting to the advent of social media and the ease of access to information. They try to control it the same way they do nations, and it isn't working. Zuckerberg, Twitter, Gawker, their media is falling, Sony just shitcanned it's Senior VP and up at Sony Pictures after the anti male Ghostbuster flop.

One day there might be some epic tier tell all in one of these threads from an insider telling us all the juicy details of how everything went to shit as Soros, Rothschild, Rockefeller lost control over everything as their newer generation were worthless. Till then we can merely speculate on their downfall and internal politics.

Why don't they just disband it then? After thousands of people are murdered in just a few days, imagine how angry the public will be at BLM. "We were just doing what the African American community of New York wants." It would be chaos, and after it's done the niggers will finally be put in their place.

Good fucking luck containing that shit.
The problem is that some niggers would try to venture out into civilized society and rape and murder and steal from non-niggers.

I've seen two separate nigresses named Unique.

Look no further than the video of Obama's daughter twerking like a hoodrat whore. Being 1/4 white and growing up in the White House doesn't suppress the nigger tendencies.

kek

Shit user, I'm for fucking the nignogs but not while promoting kike bullshit in the process.

We should have a sperate self sustaining area completely enclosed from the rest of the country for niggers. It will have agriculture, manufacturing, housing, everything you need to live comfortably. Have a bunch of intelligent white people live there and make it prosper. Then send in tons of niggers to replace those white people, on the only condition that they cant leave. Allow no white people to live there after that. They'll be under the impression that they're getting free shit, but once they realize that they have to work for it themselves, they'll want to leave. Kill all that try to escape. It can't be whiteys fault, because none live there and it has all ties with white civilization cut.

I swear, a return to full segregation by 2030 is looking more plausible with each passing day, and this time it'll be the left demanding it. They're basically stating that white institutions have no authority over them. It's a matter of time until a city council somewhere proposes that only black cops are allowed to patrol black areas, and the idea will spread from there.

Again, all of those things are FINE if not taken to the extreme that they have been

But my point was they arent asking for those things to be reduced back to original levels, or removed for the sake of society. They're asking them to be removed/etc for their own personal benefit at the cost of society in general, and you can see their played out in the rest of their inane demands.

Like I said, it all boils down to them demanding gibs, and to be allowed to do w/e they want, whenever they want, regardless of laws, and with no consequences involved because no law enforcement exists to stop them and no judge is allowed to try them.

As for one specific point

Fuck off scholmo, and take your degeneracy of drugs and whores with you

Watch some gore or something to desensitize yourself. Also lift weights and get /fit/, you should be lusting for blood in no time.

One can only hope the white areas are designated white only as well and not multiracial areas.

That would be something… this needs to be memed

user this is simple, we are not living in an Aryan paradise where white people run things. Where we have peace officers. The police by the Supreme Courts ruling exist not to serve and protect but to uphold Kike Law.

I agree and fully know what the chimps want. I just not going to fall for the two party dichotomy. Both the police and the Nignogs need to be brought into check. What you are doing is falling for the Kike bullshit of siding with their thugs over the chimp because of the chimps. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Nice Ad Hominem dipshit, I'm sure that's an original thought you have fully reasoned out inside your head and not just some parroted jargon you learned. Let's think about this a bit.

History lesson faggot. Prostitution was frowned upon in the west because of the social contract that was marriage. Marriage is the exchange of a man's surplus labor for a Woman's reproductive capacity. Hence why marriage is between a man and a woman because Gays cannot exchange these. Prostitution and whores threatened this paradigm. Women did not like it that their men could get it elsewhere. Women didn't like it that other women would simply go away and take money for the service.

It created a threat to the natural order in the west. In the East on the other hand while not celebrate it had its place. Which is why they are not anally sexually repressed while still believing in the purity of their bodies. I like the East user, you can learn a lot from them while not having to fully emulate everything they do.

Yet the whole reason you think that prostitution is degeneracy is because of conditioning. Most well adjusted people just go, well I'll never indulge, but none of my business what two consenting people agree to. Same with drugs, if you manage to keep your life in check, it doesn't really matter what substances you decide to enjoy. Do I agree with it? Nope. Do I believe I have an inherent right to imprison you for doing something I disagree with? No.

Plus I want to tax the shit out of the drugs and use that money to fund healthcare, schools, roads, ect. All the while taking it out of the nignogs hand because they won't be able to meet the purity standards or regulatory distribution laws. The drug cartels will die and Americans will benefit.

Like other nations, those that can't handle the substance will be forced into rehabilitation, because that seems to work a hell of a lot better than locking them up in prison to the cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly.

ok how much of this is fake?

Will this be the new OWS?

#DropGhettoBeats

As in literally just stop patrolling in the ghetto. Take all cops off those beats. Let them burn their communities to the fucking ground.

Twatter it.

Zero tolerance rules in its implementation means if a nigger starts beating the fuck out of you and you defend yourself you get punished. It doesn't work because you're forced into tolerating violence against yourself. It's the same for the "mentally handicapped" where they can beat the fuck out of other school children and get away with it, but if you dare defend yourself you're fucked.

You see, in normal society it's the aggressor that gets the boot, not the defender, while with "zero tolerance" more often than not its the defender that gets in trouble while the aggressor is just a "troubled teen who dindu nuthin."

Look, I'll concede that siding with the kike patrol on clamping down on the people with militarized police and such is bad. I dont know why I'm saying "concede" since I never said I supported it, but w/e gets you to jerk your ego for a moment so you'll calm down. However, if given the choice between siding with the "gibs" or siding with white police who GENERALLY want to actually do good and dont realize they're kike puppets? I'll take the whites, because they can be taught better, the nogs cant.

As for the rest, go jerk off your weeb "hur muh eastern world" shit elsewhere. Their societies are fucking shit, poor people everywhere, governments that fuck the people constantly, or ones that have fucked up so badly the people literally arent breeding. I dont want to emulate ANYTHING from their side of the world.

And that is EXACTLY the line of thought that has gotten us into this fucking mess to begin with. "well, they arent bothering me, so let them do what they want," more people engage in the behavior because while not socially acceptable, its not socially rejected either. Hedonism climbs, degeneracy climbs, people start caring more about indulging their whims of lust gluttony and sloth rather than bettering themselves and hey no one really objects right? free love man.

In a society with free speech and a government thats put in power by majority vote, this kind of mindset runs rampant, spreading like an unchecked cancer, powers foster and spread this that seek to gain from using these people, until eventually it ends up running the government and the easily controlled and directed masses of people who just want pot and sex and to laze about while life goes by, end up roped along with other "feel good" shit, the "virtue signaling" bullshit we see online, because again, no consequences, and hey it makes them feel good, so they do it.

Eventually those people end up roped into schemes involving welfare and other gibs, because it makes them feel good about themselves to say the public line of "its about helping the needy/etc," while their true line of thought is "free money for me so I can keep engaging in these behaviors." Then you end up with a government run amuck stripping liberties in the name of "equality," while these fucks dont give a shit about 99% of what our government does because they can ignore it, they just care about the gibs so they can keep leading their degenerate lives.

You're not seeing cause and effect over time, so you're not understanding why these things are horrible and shouldnt just be rejected individually, but should be completely rejected, scorned, shunned, and illegal within the society if it expects to prosper.

Btw, I'm sure somewhere in here you've brought up other nations having these things, specifically places in europe.

But heres a thought, has your dumbass LOOKED at Europe lately? A bunch of lazy, decadent, hedonistic fucktards let their homes get invaded by muslim hordes who now rape their women and enslave them to the sex trade which is booming. But so many of them just dont give a fuck because they have their weed, they have their whores, they have their gibs, and they get to feel good about themselves by chanting "not all muslims" and the like.

What you're advocating is literally the cancer that kills a society over several generations.

My grandfather was an officer in Miami during the 60s race riots. He says the police force along with firefighters and EMS got tired of being attacked when responding to a scene. So one night a ghetto caught fire and they just sat and watched, didn't respond to calls. The whole black neighborhood burned to the fucking ground.

He said the cops also blocked the road with railroad bars to keep the niggers out past curfew to give them an excuse to beat them. Where did that America go?

Once again, modern ZT? Yes. The ZT I grew up with? Not so much. I know this because I lived it. Yeah, got in a fight, witnesses who said who hit first. I got told to be careful to make sure I wasnt antagonizing the dude, the other guy got ISS for a week because our principal was a snarky fuck and asked if he'd rather be suspended for 3 days or ISS for a week, he said suspended and got ISS instead.

15 years ago with it, and your school not run by liberal cunts, it was fine.

kek

It's a constitutional position as well. Nowhere in the constitution is any kind of police force authorized. It was always their intention that private citizens would catch crooks and that the government would judge them. I think getting rid of cops is a perfect solution. Whites commit far fewer crimes, so the cost to each of us helping detain the rare white guy would be far less than nigs who would kill each other with reckless abandon. We'd also start carrying guns more. It's a win-win.

It's funny how that kind of tactic was better for us in the long run

9/10 libertarians probably support this.

They make me fucking sick.

Literally first and second demands;
Yes, the two acts that dropped crime in NYC ''exponentially" to almost nothing given how large the city is and they want to veto them

Jesus Christ what a fucking ride

Up until the 70s cops (of which were 100% White males) simply didn't patrol the ghettos. They must've forgot that their areas used to be insanely violent.

They nigs actually used to complain about this and had demanded police into their neighborhoods during the Civil Rights Act era.

A large part of the militarization of the police was due to cops having to be equipped to deal with the fact that nigs simply can't be controlled in any way that doesn't require paramilitary operations.

Hasn't the current mayor already ended the first one? Or was it just stop and frisk?

Trump is going to eat Hillary alive. Dems are trying to claim that Texas will turn blue, but New York will turn red. Crime's already on the rise in the city and it'll only get worse.

Actually cops should just all go on strike. All the white cucks will start begging for them to come back after Jamal stabs them to death and forces them to suck his dick.

Completely wrong. If they had, the Black Panthers wouldn't have "patrolled the pigs", where they went around the black neighborhoods and shot at cops on their rounds.

There've been colored cops since at least the turn of the century. People preferred them to the Irish mob.

Shut the fuck up, nigger

The Black Panthers were never a majority of black people in America.

They saw police going into the once lawless ghettos and actually bringing peace as an assault against niggers.

This Black Panthers mentality reborn in the BLM only has become mainstream recently.

You said 70s, Black Panthers were 60s. Besides that, they're the second stream of the Civil Rights Movement, the one that both sides of the fence try to forget.

The progressives try to forget because it hurts their narrative- that blacks were civil and kind in the face of relentless evil, thereby effecting change. The racists try to forget because they don't want niggers getting ideas into their heads about murdering whitey.

Don't the NYPD make beating niggers a hobby?

You're splitting hairs.

The Civil Rights Movement started in the early 60s, and culminated in the 1964 Civil Rights Act… cops started actually policing black areas, they started really being able to fight off the nigger plague in the 70s when they started forming SWAT and started carrying bigger firepower than service pistols.

Police started going into the ghettos in 1964, the Black Panthers were formed in 1966 and police started actually being equipped to fight off the nigger menace in the 70s.

Speaking as a Kansas City native, there are a hell of a lot of reasons that we aren't Detroit that have nothing to do with the size of our population.

They're called white people.

Body to long 1/2

That is a slippery slope argument and a poor one. What got us into this situation is apathy towards issues of governance and manipulation of institutions. Apathy towards the obvious growing cancer, not apathy toward drug users or hedonism. It was a blind eye toward the corruption education, the control of the media, it was an active disdain toward anything that didn't fit into a packaged narrative, no matter how obvious it was.

If we are going to argue against behavior it isn't hedonism, it is a worship of ignorance. A mockery of intelligence, that has done our civilization in. For example, in a niche community for Fallout series pointing out how AI simulation of emotions is not the same as the human equivalent is met not with arguments regarding ghost in the machine or other philosophical stances, but childish rebuttals and the active celebration and adherence to their fundamental ignorance on the subject. If this is prevalent in such trivial pursuits as a video game group then the scale in larger society is immense.

I will not rest on that equivalency for my argument though. A few examples in practical examples are economics, political spectrums, foreign events outside of America. Look at the discussion in America about Iran. Most Americans do not even know about the international atomic energy agency inspections of Iranian Nuclear sites, nor of both British and German inspections of the same sites. Basic understanding of uranium enrichment and think Iran can just make an atomic bomb.

The level of ignorance regarding Israel and it's behavior is even greater than that of Iran. Yet people act upon this ignorance and viciously go after people whom disrupt their narrative. This is what has gotten this country in trouble and decayed the West, not Hedonism.

Hedonistic areas like Vegas are not dying or culturally rotting. Amsterdam is doing fine, and nations that decriminalized drugs are not in a state of decay. It is nations that refuse to adhere to regulations, standards, and behaviors.

If you read my post carefully you'll notice that I mentioned regulations, taxation, ect and corrections for those that cannot handle the drugs that have already been proven to work in other nations. Clearly I do not talk about turning the world into Sweden or Africa.

You are mixing to many things into one. This is a false equivocation. Hedonism didn't lead to Marxism. Indoctrination, lack of labor, and ease of life lead to Marxism. I'm also against democracy, nor would I afford the Jew the capacity of free speech, nor would I permit the media to prophane and lie to the people.

Most SJWs and Progressives don't get laid and are often delta losers. Alphas and Sigmas are getting laid by exploiting the dysfunctional system and they're the ones that are more than happy to fix it and would benefit from a fixed society.

You only end up that way with poor definitions of who qualifies for the services. You end up like that by allowing leftists and Marxists to run free. You end up like this by attempting to buy votes and allowing people to preach Marxist.

I agree if you simply permit this to run and go on that it will result in as you say a bankrupt state, but you miss the more obvious revelations that the democratic party are attempting to bring a socialist revolution in America by ramping up poverty to bring up taxation to promote more government control. Hence why the police are nothing more than the thugs of the state at this point.

Shit replied to the wrong link, don't know how that happened but 2/2

No I fully understand the cause and effect of certain actions. I already have safeguards in place in my systems and ideas. You on the other hand assume these are inherently bad because they are the scapegoats of societies failings. It wasn't that we were apathetic, or allowed politicians to ruin things, no it was the drugs, it was the prostitutes, it was the degenerates. This the creed of the desperate to avoid having to fix themselves and the world around them.

Ultimately you have to take responsibility for the failings of your own society. Not look for boogiemen to cast blame onto.

False equivalency yet again. It is already well know that the immigration and destruction of Europe came from Marxist governments and George Soros along with Saudi Arabia and Israel. Not because people were smoking weed, which I'll remind you is still illegal over most of Europe. I'll also remind you when Germany, England, and France were in the golden age a prime crops was Hemp and Cannabis.

If we switched from a petrol economy to a hemp based economy we would have a litany of new jobs and vibrant economy.

No, I'm advocating advancement and a new golden age that utilizes rather human nature rather than is built in opposition to it. Cannabis legalization in the states has resulted in exactly what we knew it would immense profits, so much so that states have more money then they can spend. The Drug cartels are dying as they lose a massive chunk of their industry and it is the Kikes that have opposed this every step of the way.

When we legalize and regulate all drugs we will seen immense profits that will allow us to rebuild infrastructure and give our people medical care. Crime will go down like it has in states with legalized Cannabis instead of up like you claim it will.

Face it, reality doesn't meet your doctrine. You espouse an ill informed ideology that would rather scapegoat all its ills onto drugs and hedonism with no provable correlation to anything. You proved that when you blamed Europes collapse on drugs when drugs are still illegal in Europe.

A public space owned by a private entity with permits and permissions given by that entity.

Only the ork parts. Airwrecka is the phonetical spelling of the name, shitlord.

Ork parts?

… really only one solution here.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPcynXAvrjw

da green n bitz on 'er 'ead ya git

Dem greeny bitz on 'er 'ead, ya grot

Did the nogs there specifically learn a lesson (if only temporarily)?

Have you got documentation/books on this subject?

Her skin isnt actually green, but the rest is all real. This includes the metal jaw, tusks, and cybernetic eye.

why did we stop sterilizing parasites again?

Being against legalized prostitution (actual legalization, not that 'give the whores all the power in the transaction' bullshit the sex positive fems preach for) means you agree with feminists though.

FIGHT THE POWA

How terribly revolutionary of them sleeping in the street where the cops directed them to go. How are they any different from the homeless?

moralfaggotry

b-but it works so well, oh well, this is why we can't have nice thing

I think his point was that Detroit turning into full niggerville is not as bad as the same happening in some much more densely populated East Coast cities.

So as awful as Detroit is, it doesn't give you a fair idea of how bad a place like Baltimore would be if there were literally zero police in the nigger neighborhoods.

And granted, even Detroit has some police protection. They do at least superficial criminal investigations and put many of them in jail.

Imagine if you were to seal off a nigger city area, and tell them all with bullhorns that there would be no legal repercussions for anything they do going forward. It would be insane.

If there was ever a real race war, this is all you'd have to do.

rt.com/usa/354356-nypd-commissioner-resigns-protest/

NYPD commissioner is resigning over the protests

They don't realize their mistakes, ever. They're psychically crippled; incapable of personal growth because they can never admit to having been wrong about anything. Instead, they have to search for someone or something else to pin the blame on.

10/10 plan, I can't see any way this could go wrong

wut

The riots stopped.

They still sitting in?