Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead

Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead

AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

By the Staff at AFP —

Prolific author, AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer and seasoned Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound. Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1. Thorn would have been 54.

At the peak of his writing career, the author of some 20 books and 30 chapbooks, Thorn had reported for this newspaper for over a decade, writing thousands of articles on myriad subjects from conspiracy to health-related topics. Best known for his investigate research on the Clintons, Thorn wrote the Clinton trilogy—three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.

Besides writing for AFP, Thorn published the works of numerous writers in the alternative media such as Michael Collins Piper, Adam Gorightly, Mark Glenn, John Kaminski and Joan d’Arc, while also producing five CDs and DVDs, one of which is a five-disc collection that covers the John F. Kennedy assassination.

Thorn also served as the editor of five anthologies, and his political articles have appeared in various newspapers around the country.

In February 2001, Thorn founded Babel magazine, an online publication that ran until early 2004 and featured some of the first articles devoted to the 9-11 conspiracy.

One of his books, The New World Order Exposed, was translated and published in Japan in 2006, while 9-11 on Trial has been republished by Progressive Press, and was also released in France to coincide with the fifth anniversary of 9-11.

After co-hosting “The Victor Thorn Show” on the Reality Radio Network from 2002-2003, in February 2004, Thorn co-founded WING TV (World Independent News Group), a daily Internet television and radio talk show viewed in over 100 countries worldwide.

Thorn has also made hundreds of different radio appearances (including “Coast-to-Coast AM” and “The Lionel Show” on WOR 710 in New York City) and has done weekly one-hour news updates on Alex Merklinger’s “Mysteries of the Mind,” while also appearing weekly on Vyzygoth’s “From the Grassy Knoll” and Frank Whalen’s “Frankly Speaking Radio.”

Thorn has been an avid political activist who spoke at the OKC Bombing 10th anniversary, as well as before the America First Party.

He has also protested in six different states, not to mention at Ground Zero on several occasions and in front of the White House in Washington, D.C.

Some supporters have voiced concerns that yet another prominent critic of the Clintons has turned up dead—this time just after Hillary Clinton secured the Democratic nomination.

Family has countered that there was no evidence of foul play at the scene and that Thorn most likely took his own life.

At this time, however, we are looking into all possibilities. The recent release of Crowning Clinton: Why Hillary Shouldn’t Be in the White House and the Hillary (And Bill) trilogy, which has been selling off the shelves at AFP recently—exposing all the dirty secrets the Clintons have tried so hard to conceal over the years—certainly provides a motive for murder.

Thorn recently had some startling success with his research and writing. At the end of 2015, coauthors Roger Stone and Robert Morrow dedicated their book The Clintons’ War on Women to Victor, and in the early part of 2016, a prominent publisher in Poland purchased the rights to translate and sell Thorn’s Clinton trilogy.

If, in fact, Thorn was taken out by the Clintons, we will, sadly, have to add Thorn’s name to the long list of Clinton victims to be found in Thorn’s own masterpiece, Hillary (And Bill): The Murder Volume.

Rest in Peace.

Victor Thorn was a hard-hitting researcher, journalist and author of over 50 books.

americanfreepress.net/prominent-afp-clinton-researcher-found-dead/
archive.is/ikRcZ

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/research/2015/11/13/anti-clinton-authors-dedicated-their-book-to-a/206837
archive.is/Yl2I5
whale.to/b/thorn_b.html
archive.is/ttDNa
counter-currents.com/2015/10/remembering-willis-carto-july-17-1926-october-26-2015/
wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf
c-span.org/video/?282224-1/book-discussion-willis-carto-american-far-right
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Thorn-Victor-Frontman
youtube.com/watch?v=vnaOd_s6EmQ
wingtv.net/911evil.html
wingtv.net/
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.wingtv.net/
wingtv.net/911articles.html
web.archive.org/web/20060509080621/http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/hillary.html
web.archive.org/web/20060424001845/http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/thorn2006.html
web.archive.org/web/20060429014753/http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/911monica.html
archive.is/sRNT9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok you fucking correct the record shills this is war

you are going to all hang

F

Anti-Clinton Authors Dedicated Their Book To A Holocaust Denier Who Blames A "Jewish Plot" For 9/11

Roger Stone and Robert Morrow's book The Clintons' War On Women is dedicated to and repeatedly cites research from Victor Thorn, who wrote The Holocaust Hoax Exposed and blames a "Jewish plot" for the 9/11 attacks. Stone and Morrow's book has been repeatedly touted by Fox News and endorsed by Sean Hannity and Donald Trump. Stone recently promoted the book in an interview with Thorn for the American Free Press, an anti-Semitic publication founded by "one of the most influential American anti-Semitic propagandists" who used his "publishing to denigrate Jews and other minorities and galvanize the movement to deny the Holocaust."

mediamatters.org/research/2015/11/13/anti-clinton-authors-dedicated-their-book-to-a/206837
archive.is/Yl2I5

Are you lost little shill?

He's the OP.

What does "shill" even mean anymore? It's leveled wantonly thousands of times a day here.

Get a grip, m8.

Are you retarded? I'm the OP.

That story (from less than a year ago), is definitely relevant to his suspicious passing.

World class shilling right there. Had that one loaded up for a while huh?

Lol I think he is posting the motive.
Character assassination didnt work they moved on to suiciding this guy like they did the nigger barbell and SO MANY others.
Honestly though…think about it…are the Clintoons really criminal masterminds?

Or puppets for the See Eye Ayy?

see the new method here goys, they cry shill first as they think it gives them power over us

we recognize your ilk, yid

Deja vu samefag clintoonbot spamming?

DIG
DIG
DIG
whale.to/b/thorn_b.html

archive.is/ttDNa

readers will encounter a grisly world of CIA drug drops, crooked police agencies, notorious coroner Fahmy Malak, and how the legal system protects those who commit murder.

Malak = Moloch

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR IRRELEVANT
MAKE AMERICA GREAT

Sad.

Former AFP reporter and prolific author Michael Collins Piper died recently, too (May 2015).

Not to mention Willis Carto's death, who was the creator of AFP and the Liberty Lobby (October 26, 2015).

counter-currents.com/2015/10/remembering-willis-carto-july-17-1926-october-26-2015/

wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf

fuckin checked kek

bump

PURE COINCIDENCE

I think we're gonna have to keep Hillary's DNA around so we can mass clone her and give more people the satisfaction of taking her life with their own hands. I really envy the bastard that gets to crush her throat underfoot.

History Time for newfags:

Before the internets, there were these things called books and newspapers. Willis Carto's Liberty Lobby published a newspaper called The Spotlight, which closed down when Mark Weber got jewed into thinking Carto was jewing him. Out of that shenanigans, American Free Press was born.

If you haven't heard of them before, it's because the jew wanted people focused on Klan dipshits and skinheads instead of reading books that named the jew.

It's probably just a coincidence that everybody involved keeps dying. Especially the guy who wrote books about the Clintons, who knew Roger Stone, who commits suicide during Hillary's shot at grabbing the precious.

You're being way too kind to Weber.

This was actually a pretty fair book.

The writing style is quite poor and clunky, but there is a lot of good info in there.

c-span.org/video/?282224-1/book-discussion-willis-carto-american-far-right

Thanks MIDF for the slide thread. This is just pattern seeking.
Did any of you know who the fuck this guy was before this thread?

:^)

Bump

O-oy vey, post in the race bait threads instead goyim.

He probably tripped over a rock while inspecting the state of the barrel on his gun.
Gun unexplainably fired 20 strangely different calibers into the back of his head.
He then fell into a chasm 100 feet away from the blood markings as he tried to finish the deal.

Something got the jews triggered.
Floating bodies that your Madame sends down the river aren't a pretty sight.
Just look in her eyes and say that she isn't a psycho.

John ash
DNC staffer
This guy
The private investigator in the stairwell
That guy that was exposing a highly corrupt police department

How many others have been killed this year alone by these fucks?

It used to be one, maybe two a year. They are really going for broke now.

Reminder: all you diggers out there if you strike gold you need to make multiple redundancies and employ a deadman switch countermeasure before you mention it to a fucking soul. And then you need to release the whole thing in full. And while you are releasing the whole thing in full you need to post all over social media and talk to everyone you trust "I am extremely happy with my life if it comes up that I am dead and the official report is that I committed suicide it means that I was murdered for what I know"

Keep in mind though.. That guy that was exposing the police department took all those steps and he was still killed.

Cool info, thanks shill.

P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E
U
R
E
C
O
I
N
C
I
D
E
N
C
E

What is he shilling?

oy vey

Funny how enemies of Shillary just decided to off themselves by either holding a pillow over their head or shooting themselves in the head multiple times.

fuck off back to Reddit, you tryhard

Dude what the fuck, this is the third suspicious death surrounding hillary in just a fucking week.

I just can't wait to see you cunts begging for mercy and saying your shilling was ironic.

You forgot the documentary guy.
And the "car bursts into a fireball and crashes in the nearest tree" guy.

Trump on the other side doesn't need hitmen. He kills through pure memes alone.

that makes 49!

RIP

For anyone interested in some of Victor's work:

Phantom Flight 93
>>>/pdfs/360

'911: Made in Israel
>>>/pdfs/362

No More Illusions
>>>/pdfs/327

Hillary & Bill: The Sex Volume
>>>/polarchive/234

Frontman
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Thorn-Victor-Frontman

should be
>>>/polarchive/248

What I don't get is that whether accurate or not, he could easily be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist. Only things like make me think he would ever get noticed in a wider crowd.

Actually I did.
He had a website where he released a audio newscast every couple days and I used to listen to them. It was him and Lisa Gulliani I believe?
But there was something odd about them I could not put my finger on it, then one day they just up and quit and I lost interest in him
He also put out some books/pamplets about 911 and the jews and the holocaust but I never bothered to read them.

Another one that never got any mention hardly is Gary Webb the author of Dark Alliance. Seems he shot himself in the head twice with a .38.
was obviously ruled a suicide…

How many of Clinton's enemies have died in this election so far?

SHE WONT kEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HIS NAME IS VICTOR THORN
SHE WONT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

A female friend of his comments about his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnaOd_s6EmQ

Shit I meant to say in the comments of this video. It wasn't her video.

screencap?

Someone who dedicated much of their life to exposing the Clintons "going out on their own terms" before the election just doesn't make sense.

His "female friend" is probably a CIA assassin, chanting shut it down.

this >(1) garbage is so fucking retarded

this faggot complains about >(1) to three people, in a thread that just started, and he's >(1) himself

this >(1) bullshit has to be some kind of Holla Forums d&c meme

posting a second time because some faggot's going to go

It really does not make sense. She does not explain why he was depressed. If anything all these years of work is proven right.

We should look into her.

She deleted her comment.

Another one gets Mossaded.
I am fucking angry over the assassination of Piper though. He was an amazing mukracker. Would like to see what he would be able to dig up during this election.

We should have a banner in his memory.

Also the roots of AFP goes back to GLR and DeWest Hooker.

WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MATTER OP?

THREE FUCKING PEOPLE TIED TO HER HAVE DIED IN 2 MONTHS, HOW IS THIS NOT BEING REPORTED ON?

LET ME GUESS 'PROBABLE SUICIDE'?

by whom, the media? the media is owned by the rothschilds who are open nwo satanists. are you secretly ingesting little plue pills when no one's watching? because that's what most of you will do, hide their addictions. well it won't save none of you in the end, which is a good thing în my book. i can't stand secret blue's and neither does kek.

The notification should be in your Gmail: social folder. Link her profile once you find it.

I searched for Thorn's old website and found it but it appears nothing is there anymore. Like I said before there was something odd about them and they just quit one day.
Here is the only page that seems to work his site was wing.tv It is for 911 and the jews but he came out with that after several others had already published major pieces on the subject and of course he had "ground breaking and explosive new developments". And his side kick was Lisa Guiliani but I have never seen anything from her after they just quit.

wingtv.net/911evil.html

Did you save the notification? This user is very interested.

I did a site google search there is still a lot of content but the home page is blank. If anyone is interested.

site:wingtv.net/

wayback machine has lots of hits

I'll start digging

web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.wingtv.net/

I like this guy!!

I hope he finally gets his wings.

This gives some usable links here and it is from about aug 2003 and there is a ton of pages selling little paperback books as well. At that time i was immersed in reading about 911 and also at that time you had sort the wheat from the chaff which was really a fucking bitch to do and a lot of the researchers would fight and bad mouth each other but here you can read some of his articles kinda. And some of the links bar works as well

wingtv.net/911articles.html

==Spying: What if Hillary Becomes President?
by Victor Thorn==
web.archive.org/web/20060509080621/http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/hillary.html

A working archive many articles.
web.archive.org/web/20060424001845/http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/thorn2006.html
Victor Thorn: Connecting the Dots

Worldwide Defiance (April 21, 2006)
Network News: Resigned to Defeat (April 20, 2006)
Income Tax Disaster (April 19, 2006)
Petition: Scholars for 9-11 Truth (April 18, 2006)
Jeff Rense's Censorship "Damage Control" (April 17, 2006)
Alternative Media Speaks Out: Rense & Jones Censorship (April 14, 2006)
Oil Sickness (April 13, 2006)
America: How Are We Going to Explain? (April 12, 2006)
Big Brother & the Fear Junkies (April 11, 2006)
Rense & Alex Jones: Caught Red-Handed (April 10, 2006)
9-11 on Trial to be Published in France (April 7, 2006)
Review: V for Vendetta (Anonymous - April 6, 2006)
Review: The Edge of the Earth (Allen Kirkpatrick - April 5, 2006)
Hillary 2008: Is the Fix Already In? (April 4, 2006)
Lionel & WOR Radio Expose 9-11 Truth (April 3, 2006)
Open Letter to Michael Schiavo (Lisa Guliani - March 31, 2006)
Reaction to Eric Hufschmid: Murder of a 9-11 Scholar (March 30, 2006)
New World Order Exposed Added to Historical Record (March 29, 2006)
9-11 Truth Movement: Time for Action (March 28, 2006)
Review: V for Vendetta (March 27, 2006)
9-11, Nukes, Bird Flu, & Monica Lewinsky (March 24, 2006)
Alabama Church Fires: The Real Story (March 23, 2006)
The Piper Report: Must Hear Radio (March 22, 2006)
Psychiatric Madness (Michael Langston - March 21, 2006)
James Spader Monologue: Boston Legal (March 20, 2006)
Thorn & Guliani: "Known Protesters" (March 17, 2006)
Scholars for 9-11 Truth Press Conference: Alexandria, Va. (March 15, 2006)
America's fin de siecle? (March 13, 2006)
Will Dick Cheney Resign After the Mid-Term Elections? (March 10, 2006)
Warning: Are Scholars for 9-11 Truth Being Sabotaged? (March 9, 2006)
Middle East March Madness (2) (March 8, 2006)
Middle East March Madness (March 7, 2006)
Academy Awards 2006 (Allen Kirkpatrick - March 3, 2006)
Patriot Jim: Activist of the Year (February 28, 2006)
Bill Brumbaugh: A Pat on the Back (February 28, 2006)
Historic Event: Scholars for 9-11 Truth on Coast-to-Coast AM (February 24, 2006)
Thorn & Guliani on Coast-to-Coast AM (February 24, 2006)
Fetzer, Griffin, & Reynolds on Noory's Coast-to-Coast AM (February 22, 2006)
Media Watchdogs (February 21, 2006)
Abu Ghraib: Sickness & Torture (February 17, 2006)
That's Why I Say Hey Man Nice Shot (February 16, 2006)
War With Iran: Finale (February 15, 2006)
Film Review: Capote (Allen Kirkpatrick - February 15, 2006)
Doomsday Vault on Spitzbergen (Hero Cee - February 14, 2006)
War With Iran: Solutions (February 13, 2006)
War With Iran: China and Russia (February 9, 2006)
War With Iran: Federal Reserve & the M3 Money Supply (February 8, 2006)
War With Iran: Problems Facing the U.S. (February 7, 2006)
Movie Review: Brokeback Mountain (February 7, 2006)
Michael Collins Piper New Radio Show (February 6, 2006)
War With Iran: U.S. Dollar Hegemony (February 6, 2006)
War With Iran: Markers & Exchanges (February 3, 2006)
War With Iran: War Game Scenarios (February 2, 2006)
War With Iran: The NWO and EU (February 1, 2006)
War With Iran: The Real Reason Why We Invaded Iraq (January 31, 2006)
War With Iran: The Oil Bourse (January 30, 2006)
Mark Owen: What You Didn't Know About Scientology (January 30, 2006)
The Iranian Bourse & America's Next War (January 27, 2006)
Spying: What if Hillary Becomes President? (January 24, 2006)
Movie Review: Syriana (January 23, 2006)
Standing Ovation for Frank Whalen (January 17, 2006)
Mark Glenn Review by Michael Collins Piper (January 16, 2006)
Kill Big Brother (January 13, 2006)
BYU Physics Professor Reinforces 9-11 on Trial data (January 12, 2006)
Parasite Swine (January 9, 2006)
Shanksville-Flight 93 Hoax SOLVED !!! (January 5, 2006)

He called it!!
web.archive.org/web/20060429014753/http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/911monica.html

we must also be even more vigilant, because the New World Order elite are always most dangerous when their backs are pressed against the wall. That’s when they retaliate like rabid dogs

WE MUST ALSO BE EVEN MORE VIGILANT, BECAUSE THE NEW WORLD ORDER ELITE ARE ALWAYS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN THEIR BACKS ARE PRESSED AGAINST THE WALL. THAT’S WHEN THEY RETALIATE LIKE RABID DOGS

Being one of the new resident oldfags on Holla Forums I remember a lot of this. I read all of the alt media a whole pile of journalists and now another one of them is dead. Does anyone know anything about Lisa Guiliani? She pretty much dropped out sight after wing tv folded and I have never heard anything about her since then. Like I said before they were a little bit strange but I could never really put my finger on why.

Bumping because this deserves to be seen

Anti-shill bump

Victor Thorn's real name was Scott Makufka. He was a Polish Jew and worked as a CIA intelligence contractor. AFP is a CIA intelligence operation owned by the Jewish CIA agent Mark Lane.

Ask yourself why AFP won't even tell you Scott Makufka's real name. AFP is a CIA disinformation psychological operation that works in tandem with Infowars, which has already been proven to be a CIA psychological operation.

I guess that "Mark" guy just finished another one of his assigned jobs. How many Hillary dissenters or witnesses died since June? 4?

Yet she still gets away with this blatant shit.

kek

It's in the article

Who's that? I know of the DNC staffer, Seth Rich, and this guy.

Seth being the DNC staffer. Poor sentence arrangement on my part.

bump

F

John Ashe is the third archive.is/sRNT9

Wow, so many people researching clinton found dead by suicide….

That must be some depressing research material, right?

leld

Jesus. I am starting to expect a mass suicide near November. Are they really going to start killing someone almost everyday now?

Read a comment in the archive.is article. Someone said he spoke with Thorn previously/recently and learned that the guy had a bad illness, and not to tell anyone, and that he was writing another book while not telling anyone. Someone should contact that guy for more information and maybe mention this to the coroner or whoever to see if he did have signs of a detrimental illness. If he did, maybe he was depressed, who knows.

Goybook fucked up.

Letting people know this shit happens runs directly opposite to their ideology. The interns are slacking.

he was actually killed by jews. the adl so much as admitted it

bump for interest

I can't even keep track of all the people who've gotten the Shillary Special in the last two months alone, forget all time. Is this the new strategy now? Make so many incidents happen so regularly that people start to lose count and forget details about the other similar ones until they become desensitized and it's normalized?

There are already so many Muzzie Cultural Enrichments happening every other fucking day in the West that they're forgotten not even a month after they happen, and it's already being pushed as the "new normal". Similarly, there are so many dindus getting Harambe'd followed by their own subsequent "peaceful protest" that even BLM niggers have trouble keeping up with them and drop the last one after it's proven he dindu sumfin to move on to the next one.

Shot himself in the back of the head multiple times? What a sad thing for such a man. But clearly it was suicide.