Joining the God Emperor's Legion

Would it be wise to join if Trump wins?
Fighting against ISIS may be the last opportunity you may ever get to honorably serve the American people in the armed forces. How would we know if Trump would give the land taken from ISIS and give it to the (((rebels)))?
What branch/ segment of the military should you join? How can you go straight into military intelligence like (((Kissinger))) did in WWII with the help of (((Fritz Kraemer))), is it really an insider club only?
If you are looking to later pursue a career in technology what branch/ division should you join?

Not until we stop fighting (((proxy wars))) would that be acceptable.

ISIS is still (((ISIS))) no matter who is the president.

If you want to get into a tech field go Airforce or Navy. Even then you'd only be researching how to blow up Ahmed better.

Wait until the final happening to join the Legion. When we stop fighting for Israel is the time to join in.

No
The military is rapidly becoming white minority
And even in the case of a Trump victory, he's simply the first step, the majority of the government is actively hostile to the nation

it's becoming a white minority because obama is anti white and it is a hostile environment, I highly doubt Trump's military would be like that at all.

No, the military is in a serious state of cuckening right now and I'm not just talking about the amount of nogs and spics. It's going to take a long time before joining becomes a viable option for any Holla Forumsack

If the USG still served White interest instead of the shekel kings' interests then there would be more likely a chance to want to serve.

There's only two enemies my country can be fighting that would get me to enlist and that's either/or Muslims and Communists. War on terror dying for Israel bullshit doesn't count. I'd only join to bomb and gun down Muslims with no intent to at peacekeeping but forcing capitulation and plundering of their resources.

You will all be made Joyful in your agonies…

"ISIS is still (((ISIS))) no matter who is the president."
"Not until we stop fighting (((proxy wars))) would that be acceptable."
Not an argument.

Not an argument.

You guys really dont sound like you know who is fighting on the ground in Syria. If ISIS is eliminated and Trump listens to Putin and lets the Syrian government take back the ISIS ground that is a very honorable fight and great for career/ experience.

Yes fighting in itself is honorable and would make our ancestors proud. But still doing it on behalf of Israel, being a mercenary for the jew in a sense, is far, far less honorable.

It doesn't matter if we'll help take Syria back with Putin, that whole mess started because of (((them))). Being the one to win the (((war))) is just as bad as being the one to continue it.

HOWEVER after we uncuck Assad and wipe out ISIS, a new (((threat))) will appear, be it Saudi Arabia, or Israel itself. The moment this stops being a proxy war would be the time to join and we'll be needing more hands on deck fighting a more modern military, probably against our old war tech thanks to merchants.

Fighting ISIS is clearly against Israel's interest. There is plenty of evidence that the Obama administration even supported ISIS. Now please be more technical with your wording, what about Trump would indicate that he would want to support ISIS or the rebels? Yes he announces support for Israel, but it does seem he is doing it for the sake of getting them off his back and he did not do that wall ritual all of the establishment picks being groomed for the presidency did.

I didn't say Trump would be good for Israel, he would end the war on ISIS by defeating them with Putin and Assad, but wanting to fight that fight is just cleaning up Israel's mess and isn't worth it.

I didn't say Trump would support ISIS at all.

Fighting ISIS however IS what Israel wants, because they helped create them for that purpose.

It's keeping us preoccupied from the real threat. It's keeping us from advancing our society, it's bringing us further and further into dept. Fighting for Israel is fighting for Israel, it doesn't matter if you're in the final push to end the war, it's still a terrible thing to do.

Are there any non-cucked militaries to honorably serve in anymore?

I don't think the Marine Cores is that bad.

In that way of thinking you could say fighting Saudi Arabia is cleaning Israel's mess too, as they were corrupted and became crypto Zionists.

Maybe SA getting caught was a part of the plan, Zionists will want US military to white out SA, boosting Military Industrial Profits and further clearing ground for Greater Israel?

Found the jarhead

That's very possible at this point I think.

This is a slippery slope though, if SA is Israel's proxy wouldn't it be better to just let them be until the merchant reveals itself?

I think Saudi Arabia is Israel's trump card.

Wrong letter.

fuck according to our post histories and associations with the "alt right" sites many of us find ourselves on, would we even be able to enlist at this rate?

most of us? not likely under obama

You know so far in this thread I havent seen any decent arguments, just a shitload of excuses that are not based on anything solid.

The way I see it is that unless I am CIA, I cannot know what is a trap or not, nevertheless I am a big guy and gaining experience fighting ISIS which is an honorable endeavor is beneficial for gaining experience and career.

If you're a Natsoc/Fascist and you wouldn't join the military you're a hypocrite. Hitler is looking down from the sky with contempt.

Hitler was proud of his service in WWI even though it was a banker jerkoff. And the experience was invaluable to his success.

Which is all well and good.

But you're still fighting for someone else and not your country, nationality, or family.

Unless one of things is in Israel.

Come the fuck on, lads.

I'm sure he would be fine with not fighting for Juden.

He didn't know he was fighting for Juden during the Great War, he only found out afterwords when he went to prison. He thought he was fighting for his homeland.

That's what most that go into the military think. It's disappointing that a man can't give his life for something he believes in anymore. Everything is a banker war, a war of interests and not ideals, and furthermore a war for Jewish interests specifically.

I have no qualm about giving my life for my country, I would do so in a heart beat, and even quicker for my völk.

You could always just join the coast guard or something to get really fit and actually just defend your soil. But people will probably think you're a pussy if you do that. :^)

Fighting ISIS is fighting Israel, securing Syria means the difference of Israel gaining the Golan Heights or not.
Did you know Syria borders Israel?

well amen to that

There are some qualities that only military service can provide in people. There's just no two ways about it and one of the reasons you can spot a former service member a mile away.

There is no honor to be had. Only honor amongst the military community and of ones self-accomplishments while serving. The wars now are bad, the future ones likely worse, but remember there wasn't a single war in the 20th century that was good that the U.S. fought. They were all shit wars in retrospect. The experience and skills gained are priceless though.

IMO I'd only recommend going Infantry. Anything non-combat oriented is just being a pussy and not the same, but then again I'm prejudiced.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT ISIS WAS CREATED FOR THE US TO FIGHT?

Top fucking kek

Highly unlikely for obvious reasons (I don't think you will ask why).
No, if it were we would have done a ground invasion quite a while ago, especially before Trump would get into office.

ISIS was clearly designed to take out the Assad regime and it failed.

Now I have found the source of the cancer Kek absolves you of it.

I made this one myself

Don't be so paranoid. I am pretty much openly fashy at this point and nothing has happened to me yet. If it is something you want to do, and an experience you want to have, then do it. Besides, for 90% of the military, the background check consists of an automated search for any criminal history.

From my experience, only about 20% of the people I encounter in the military are libcucks, and of those 20% only about a quarter of them hold those cucked beliefs deeply, the others are just indoctrinated npc's.

Is that baked spongebob?

Yep, I warped his face a little

Damn I'm getting a lot of dubs

I just got a good idea from this image

It must be an awkward moment when a military person realizes we're backing ISIS against Assad and looking the other way while Turkey's president's brother sells the oil to fund it all.

To what end?

The fucking point is Trump is not in on it and wants to stop it.
Jesus Kek Christ, you niggers cant go anywhere with this thread.

I guess it is up to the person if they are willing to take the risk and be ready back out if the war takes a cucked move (likely Trump not giving back gains to Assad).

Am very disappoint pol, most yall dont even know wtf is going on in this conflict and what the strategic implications are.

Im done.

Trump will have to conclusively demonstrate that he's not a warmonger in his first 100 days before I'd recommend that to you, goy.

NeoCohen foreign policy is so deeply entrenched in all branches of government that it can corrupt literally anyone. I have enormous hopes riding on Trump's strength of character. Even so, I'd want to see who prevails in the fight for his soul before I'd join the armed forces under his command.

tfw too old to be drafted for the race war

Wait a year after he wins to see how he actually turns out as president. Then if you like what you see, join I guess if you want to.

When Trump becomes president, the (((military brass))) is still going to be infected with Obama's installed boot-lickers. And as much as I love Trump, there seem to be good odds he'll go to war over Iran for some reason (thankfully not Russia, which is all I'm concerned about). So no, joining the military would be a bad idea unless you go into Intelligence, just don't go and die in the desert for the kikes.