I have this picture of a snake, I also have one more. If someone will post a picture of a snake...

I have this picture of a snake, I also have one more. If someone will post a picture of a snake, I will post the picture I have of a different snake. Take this initial picture as an offering of good faith, and let it encourage you to answer the request posed in the OP of this thread.

Look at youHee hee hee! Hee hee heeHee hee hee! Which one I am the snake? All of themHee hee hee! Hee hee heeHee hee hee!

Thanks, here is my other snake picture.

Does her having a cloaca not bother him?

Hee hee heeHee hee hee! Look at my brideHee hee hee! Isn't she beautiful? Better than SarahHee hee hee! She's no Sarah, she's just like meHee hee hee! She's no princess, she's a snakeHee hee hee! Daughter of the snake, more likeHee hee hee! StupidHee hee hee!

She has a vag, I believe.

Oh jesus no

nut all up in dat cloaca

Hee hee heeHee hee hee! Better wife than SarahHee hee hee! She's no princessHee hee hee! Hee hee heeHee hee hee! Stupid deceiver, deceived meHee hee hee! StupidHee hee hee! I am not, therefore I amHee hee hee!

Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Snake tongue! Hee hee hee! You're just like me! Hee hee hee! Blabbermouth! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!

I have more

Nice. You got any lamiae?

You're my friend! Hee hee hee! You are a god like me! Hee hee hee! You see the truth! Hee hee hee! You see the lie! Hee hee hee! My friend! Hee hee hee!

sorry, I don't have any monster girls

you are very strange

Fugg x-DD

You are very just like me! Hee hee hee! You don't know our dad, but I know our dad. This is your dad! Hee hee hee!

more snek?

I still remember the first time I saw a live snake

I was maybe 10 or 11. there was a carnival in town, and one of the attractions was a snake handler who had this huge orange snake that people could come up to and touch. I thought it would be slimy, but it wasn't.

I want them all equally.

I feel bad for yank cucks

Get a dog. Birds are fun and all, but you have to be a lonely person willing to be with the bird ALL THE FUCKING TIME or else they screech like crazy
If you value your 'me time,' don't get a bird.

Snakes are cool, but they'll never love you.