Infantilization of the West

I see this topic touched on in a lot of threads, but I don't think I've seen a thread dedicated entirely to it.
>The most popular movies every fucking year are about comic books. Each new release is built up for years in advance, with trailer release dates being built up to.
This isn't just nerds either. While there was always DnD, comic book readers and Sci-Fi fanzines etc., they never dominated culture like they do now. For some time, but since 2007 in particular, it has become common that normies socially signal about how they enjoy forms of entertainment meant for children.

Personally, I've always felt that, aside from growing taller, we essentially stop developing physically at 15. Any further emotional maturity or stoicism from that point on is essentially a personal choice, but a choice fewer and fewer people are making.

This is state of constant adolescence was warned about for generations. Huxley made it the focal point of Brave New World, where the people of that society are encouraged to abdicate responsibility for their lives. The story even has its own version of DUDE WEED called soma, which keeps them pliant and eager to engage in the rampant debauchery.

This lack of responsibility also means people cannot form meaningful romantic relationships, and instead engage in debauched, meaningless orgies.

Even Simon Pegg, a massively pozzed faggoty actor/writer has commented on this, saying
archive.is/IhwcY
He believes it's a conspiracy to prevent us talking about inequality or some shit, but given (((who owns the media))), that is supremely unlikely.

Another liberal faggot, David Mitchell, touches on similar themes in this video (youtube.com/watch?v=pmwrGCw1uY8), tying our declining respect for the elderly to our veneration of youth and youthful pursuits. To tie it back to Brave New World, a key phrase in the book, when the Chief controller character is asked why Shakespeare and high art have been banned, he says, "Because it’s old; that’s the chief reason. We haven’t any use for old things here” and then “we don’t want people to be attracted by old things. We want them to like the new ones.” If we can't even respect our living elderly how can we have adequate reverence for our forebears, generations dead? If we and all subsequent generations are conditioned to immediately forget those who come before, can anything we do truly matter?

I think a massive amount of our problems can be tied back to this refusal to grow the fuck up. How the fuck can we fix this? How can we make people grow the fuck up? How can we make being a pathetic manchild shameful again?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-ivory-tower.com/the-infantilization-of-society-and-the-cult-of-youth/
archive.is/vCQTM
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc)
archive.is/9TckL
archive.is/0G3wp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relevant link: the-ivory-tower.com/the-infantilization-of-society-and-the-cult-of-youth/

Very relevant quote:

archive.is/vCQTM
This is actually a pretty good article on the implosion of relationships among millennials and younger

I think a huge issue of the infantilization is the hollowing out of western culture as a whole. These people have no real purpose to life, so they latch onto these identities to try and create a purpose, or pretend that they have a purpose. At the same time it also gives them a sense of identity that they're denied in the current western civilization.

Another aspect is the vast commercial machine our economy has turned into. It's all about churning out the latest new trend for people to spend money on, and in many cases the supply creates the demand for some of these trends.

People may not admit it, but living in the modern west is living in a spiritual desert. Not in a religious sense of view, but in a sense that your life and actions have meaning. Take away a purpose or meaning and it creates this enormous vacuum. Why have kids in such a situation? Why date in such a situation?
They're empty husks, latching on to whatever can promise them something of meaning

Well, which do you feel is cause and which is effect?

I think the death of artistic standards (link has been posted youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc) has contributed massively to this. If you tell people they cannot objectively measure artistic worth and vehemently discourage attempts to try, the only basis art can be judged on is vague emotion. Given how powerful of an emotion nostalgia is, it's the go to one that marketers attempt to invoke.

When people become ensconced in these childish pursuits, the rest of society suffers.

I prefer to smoke weed all day, not work, and play pokemon.

I'm initialized because society failed to offer me an alternative that didn't suck!

I'm 28, btw, going on 29.

Is it that men are becoming more childish, or childish things are becoming more adult?

Grown men don't usually play with toys. They may collect them, but the don't usually play with them.

I honestly think it's social media. I know there are always some people who refuse to grown up. Now with social media is much easier for these people to group and shove it in your face.

Holla Forums, we have to have a serious talk

Where should we draw the line between the degeneracy/childish activities and healthy or just neutral recreational activities to cool down and have fun?

good thread OP, i was thinking about this when i saw my 25-year old friends starting to drive around town at night to catch pokemon on pokemon go

well, you have to exempt art, of course

dem titties

The problem with a lot of these people is that they think that as long as they have their distractions, everything will be fine. The threat of death could be looming but as long as they see some way in which it would be possible to sit about and be with their distractions they don't care. You see a lot of this on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. They live for their distractions. I honestly don't know what to do to fix it.

You have to do shit by yourself you useless piece of trash. 5 years ago I was like you, until I manned up and realized that life isn't gonna take me by my slob hand and take me where I wished to be magically. You have to get there by yourself. Nothing is perfect but some things are worth way more than sitting on your fat ass and be a useless leech. Yes, some parts of it will suck, some part of it will be hard but the overall result is way better than being a dumbass stoner with nothing to live for. I guess weed just made you a stunted child, just like I was when I used to smoke weed all day, every day.

You need to set a goal that will put you and your people in a better position in society or better society as a whole while being enjoyable enough for you to pursue it. Follow through with it, gradually. If your hobbies take too much time and actually put your goal to a halt or even worse, you get set back, it's harmful. Keep in mind that's a rule of thumb because some exploitative activities are harmful to the people as a whole.

Well modern art is pretty fucking shit but good art like there was in the Renaissance should be encouraged so that we can beautifully capture key moments in our white nationalist rise to power.

I hope you're joking, but this is exactly the sort of excuse people use.

For the purpose of this post, I'll talk to you as though you're serious.

Step 1
Get /fit/: For the love of god, every piece of nutritional advice you could want is at the tip of your fingertips. You're not disabled. Watch this video and feel ashamed. If you're on Holla Forums regularly you know how bad the world is. You can't improve it, if you can't improve yourself. Talk is cheap. Willpower is what's needed here. There is no excuse.

Step 2
Move into a house: Apartments are shit and gay. I can't understand how anyone could be happy in one. You have neighbors above, below and either side of you. You have no headspace. You are not in charge of your own grounds. Move to a house. Make sure it has a garden or at least spacious decking.

Step 3
Get a fucking outdoorsy hobby: Fishing, shooting, whatever. Something that requires patience and a degree of skill. The confidence that comes from knowing that you can provide for yourself is huge.

Step 4
Get a set of tools: Every man should have a set of tools. A good hammer, a set of Allen keys, a set of spanners, a socket wrench, Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, one big and one small of each. This is a basic set and you can do 90% of jobs with these alone. Buy other tools as you need them.

Step 5
Learn to fix shit in your house: Learn the basics of plumbing, slating, wiring lights, fixing a fusebox, building a garden shed. Being able to code is nice and all, but there's nothing more pathetic than the sort of person who has to call a handyman to change a lightbulb.

Step 6
Gather your own fuel: If you don't have a fireplace, a range or a stove, get one put in. Chop your own firewood. If you live in a country where it's possible to do so, gather turf. It's cheaper than oil, and it's manly as fuck to gather your own resources. The pride you get from having a shed filled with wood from a tree you personally cut down is massive.

You are halfway to being a man now. People on here complain that women have abandoned their traditional roles, but men have too. In a functional, traditional relationship, a woman will cook and clean and decorate the house, while the man will fix things that break and maintain the place (mowing lawns etc.)

Now, only if you're unemployed,
Step 6
Get a menial, hard labour job: You don't have to do it for the rest of your life. If you are in any way competent and hard-working and able to follow instruction, and have followed the other steps, you'll find work on a building site somewhere. I don't care if you're working long hours or you don't like the wetbacks on the job. Get over it. Hard work teaches discipline.

Finally the extreme and optional one
Join the army: They'll make a man out of you. I can understand putting this off until ZOG power has weakened. No point dying for Israel.

Stop abdicating responsibility. Nothing was ever supposed to be handed to you. If the world was just, your lazy ass would have starved to death.

Are you the cold showers guy by any chance?

Imo it has to do with (((them))) trying to disconnect people from traditions and culture.
If you are just an individual, you only care for yourself and don't really need to grow up.
You are merely ~80 years old.
But if you are Volk then you are hundreds of years old and have a responsibility.

Once the situation gets really bad, the uncuckening happens within a week and nationalist will be the center of this transformation.

No, but I actually do take cold showers funnily enough. Well, sort of. I wash in warmish water, but to rinse myself off, I turn it down to the coldest setting. It's great. Wakes you up in the morning, makes you feel refreshed, it's good for sperm motility and actually helps burn body fat.

I actually hate taking hot showers now. My local swimming pool for instance, only has a hot setting and it's terrible. You're so refreshed after coming out of the pool and they just make you sleepy. They're nice before bed I guess, but I always shower in the morning.

When the uncuckening happens pls soon, these people will die. They just aren't programmed for hardship.

SuspicionsConfirmed.jpg

Cold Showers user confirmed

It's just an effect of our decline, and in turn it further accelerates the decline

What is wrong with cold showers?

God I fucking hate Star Wars. As soon as someone starts talking about it I know they're human trash.

Adults are becoming more childish. Definitely.

There was massive outcry over a cartoon called Teen Titans Go recently. Why? It has humour aimed at children, no serious plot and isn't dark enough. They think it isn't treating the source material comic books about super-powered teenagers in spandex with the reverence it deserves. The beautiful thing is that it is blowing the ratings of "dark and gritty", "appealing to kids and adults" cartoons out of the water, because kids aged 7-10 wanted to enjoy something that wasn't vid-related.

Adults online are constantly demanding that this cartoon be rewritten to appeal more to them. Holla Forums bitches about it constantly. God forbid there be a cartoon that appeals to children rather than manchildren.

boys didn't become men
girls didn't become women

hedonism replaced discipline
nihilism replaced values

barbarism replaced civility
vulnerability replaced security

you either enslave people by force or pleasure, imprisoned by bars or dependence on their captors, fooled by censorship or distractions.

I've literally never talked about taking cold showers on here, but I'm not on here that regularly. If it was me, I'd have no reason to hide it. There's no reason to be ashamed of it. Try it.

I'm Irish, if that goes any way towards proving I'm not this guy.

Is this the real coldshowers user hiding in the shadows all along?

There's nothing wrong with it, I just find it funny how that same guy keeps popping up in threads here and there every couple days talking about the benefits of cold showers.

He's practically an 8/pol/ meme at this point, is there a term for someone who posts about the same shit all the time like an avatarfag but just uses the same words and terms over and over saying the same stuff?

There's nothing really wholesome anymore. Families break apart through no-fault divorces, manliness is shunned for tolerance and understanding, you name it. People would rather be a victim than a leader in today's world because it gets you farther ahead with the *powers* that be.

Where do you escape from the living cultural hell that we reside in? Games, fiction, figurine collecting - whatever hasn't been shat on yet by the self-appointed PC czars of society. If we stood up to those who think they know what's best for us, we'd be able to live our lives more closely to those who lived before us and less addicted to these manchild hobbies.

I have hope at least that with Fem-Ghostbusters flopping and more and more people getting their info from online sources instead of the Baby Boomer filth known as CNN that the tide is turning. The problem now is how fast can we get a revolt before it's too late?

There's your problem right there, assuming society is going to do shit to help you is what leads to welfare queens, niggers and immigrants sucking the world dry.

We have to make our own alternatives, no-one else can make you do it but you. at the very least get /fit/ and stop indulging in such babbified weak sauce as Pokemon.

If it involves figurines
If it involves dressing up
If it involves mlp
if it involves even reading Harry Potter never mind queuing up to buy it (sad bastards)
If it involves wearing a quirky hat
If it has MARVEL written on it

AVOID.

Holy hell, the anti-pussy field surrounding those men should by rights be strong enough to physically force women 16ft away from them at all times.

OK

Build a cuck shed. Got it.

Nope, I swear. Call me "cold showers user mkII" or "man-up user", and I swear I'll never deny being me.

If anyone has been pushing the word of cold showers, he's doing the Lord's work, and I won't take credit.

tbh that entire book was written because Orwell got bootyblasted that his communist ideals turned into the most horrific system on earth

Saw some fag playing pokemon while on his bike the other day, he fell off the cunt as he tried to take a corner, scufed his leg up, got back on and went straight back to one-handed riding.

Retards the lot of them, the world is not ComiCon 24/7

Not parent, but cold showers are excellent and what separates the men from the boys.

Make sure you give the loan officer a firm handshake

Wrong. Huxley named it after that, but it is not the same thing.

In the context of the book, soma is a plentifully available hallucinogenic drug people use for escapism and whose use is encouraged by culture. Look at how heavily DUDE WEED is pushed down our throats and tell me it doesn't serve a similar purpose to the drug in the novel.

isn't that shit boring as hell? I did that when I was 18, I'm 26 and if I was going to drop out and be a loser again, I'd probably upgrade my drug of choice to meth and ride motorcycles or something exciting, how can you tolerate being such a lazy fuck?

No thanks.

Like what? I like sitting on my ass and not working, or doing anything. The days fly by when I just waste it in front of a screen, binge on food, or smoke myself stupid.

Why would I want to wake up early every morning, always feeling like I never got enough sleep, even if I did. Just to do the same damn thing over and over and over each day, just so I could afford a roof over my head and food on the table, just so I can do the same thing again, ad infinitum, until I retire or die working (if retirement is not an option).

Whats the point of "being a man?" My countrymen don't give a shit about me. Why should I care about growing up, and making my country or my race better, when my country and race could give a shit about me?

Life is a preditor-prey society. I'd rather not be either…so I'm a leech, a scavenger, I feed off the scraps of those who do work, and I'm happy to do that.

I am a man of leisure. I am a recluse. I am a neet.

I wouldn't change it for the world. If and when this phase of my life does end, I will be very sad, when I have to go to school and work, and contribute.

I honestly feel entitled to a life. My parents brought me into this world, they owe me a living. If they didn't want to pay for me to live, then they didn't have to have another kid. They could have saved the money, and paid a few phillipinos to look after them…

Being an adult child is awesome! To be able to over indulge in both child and adult passtimes, and have the freedom of an adult to do so.

Being a rich neet is BO$$

Cry in a corner, working plebs :D:D:D:D:D:D

obligatory

uppers are a man's drug you fucking pussy. quit burning out your throat emulating niggers and slam some meth pussy

I don't see weed being pushed down anyone's throat. There is only one western nation with it completely legal, Hell even in good old freedomland USA its only legal in 2 places and only partially at that.

You are a very good boyim.

been there, done that, faggot.

Have you ever mixed MDMA and crystal meth in the same needle, and plunged it into a vein?

Pure bliss…

Now I have heart problems, dumbass…

wew, bullshit attention whore or Judas Iscariot himself confirmed.

Where did I say to buy a house. Look, I live in a different country. Property prices imploded here and much of the country is reasonably isolated. It is actually not too hard to find an unoccupied two bedroom cottage that someone would rent out for a reasonable rate. Maybe this advice is not applicable to Americans.

I stand by the advice that you need to get out of an apartment if you live in one, and I think it's important that you own a fucking house. I spent a summer in a Ne York apartment and can't understand how someone is happy to live their life or raise a child in one of those glorified cubicles. Even if you own your flat, you are dependent on the superintendent, you can't own a boat for fishing, have anywhere to hang birds you kill. You have to listen to your neighbours blaring music or having sex or just walking around.

It's a miserable existence and I can't recommend leaving your apartment behind strongly enough if you live in one.

Well if smoking weed makes you a nigger doing speed makes you a chink

100% on point my fellow potatonigger.
I've followed that path. I have self respect, the respect of my wife and children, pride in workmanship, and a nice little life going on right now.
Never able to afford a house though. And you're right, apartment living is less than ideal.

The second I see someone in cosplay I realise they're incapable of interacting in a meaningful way, even (or perhaps 'especially') the hot female ones.

With males it just screams socially inept smelly manchild virgin. Whereas the women are either dumpy deformed toxic slag or cruel hot bitches flaunting their barely concealed ass before a group of sweaty nerds they'd never ever fuck in a million years.

Convention people stink of tragic misery.

Even the hot girls look like garbage in group shots, the crushing nothing of their lives is evident in their eyes.

When you said move in to a house I wasn't picturing squatting

If you read the post properly, joining the army is the extreme option. I'm hardly recommending that people simultaneously work on a construction site and join the army, am I?

It's why the cultural marxism that the West pushed on the guise of progressivism and liberal democracy is in many ways, far more destructive than the heavy handed regimes of the Soviets
You don't even need gulags when the people are willingly marching into death and self censoring
Nor do you need to try wipe out history when the people themselves will do it for you

Leftist millennials are just the vanguard, the upcoming Gen Z is going to provide the bulk of the new red guard

Is this the way it works in America? I'm asking genuinely. I rented a beautiful lakeshore cottage with a boatshed for two years in my country, left it behind and now have no ties to the property. Can you do that over there, or is it customary that you must buy the house?

I've always felt it's important to own your own house, but if your credit rating is shit, or you have no savings, surely you could rent?

look at this pussy whipped weaboo cuck enabling her child fetish

Literally the only reason you are alive.

pretty much sums it up, it's fucking disgusting how this shit is normal now, when it would get you ostracized 10 years ago

That makes me want to abuse her.

hemp is not cannabis you fucking retard.

The only thing i have left in this world is vidya as horrible as that sounds…. take that away from me and i will make orlando look like child's play.

i always found Brave New World a better descritption of our current situation than 1984

make the people believe they actually want all this and think it is good

No you can rent a house and property is cheaper in rural areas but I don't see the point in renting a house over a apartment if you live alone and aren't even building equity. No shit a apartment in the biggest city in the country would be shitty and expensive at the same. There is a middle ground between NYC and a house in the country.

No one ever said it was did you actually look at the pic or just the filename?

Maybe for you.

It's more along the lines of Fahrenheit 451

Well, that's one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in, and it's no place to settle down or even think of having a family

>every cool character on telavivsion is a pothead
archive.is/9TckL

I've never known a successful stoner. Ever. Stop pushing the herbal Jew.

if you have clean MDMA, you can inject it.

Starting dose 2-5mg IV

5-10mg IM.

Do your research before making yourself look like an ignorant nigger.

I didn't see anything about serious calls from heads of governments for cannabis legislation reform in that greentext. I would be more apt to believe you were multiple high ranking politicians calling to have "a national conversation" on weed every other week, the same way they do with gun control and race.

Does model railroading count as figurines? I've been thinking of getting into that as a hobby.

Capped for when this guy eventually becomes the real Zyklon Ben

:^)

This was originally going to be its own separate thread to address this issue. I reconsidered. Here's the unedited version that I would have made into a thread.
Pol, though a useful facet for the happenings in politics, has always had side threads that aren't related to what's happening in the political world. These threads are usually pointing out systematic flaws of sorts, or the starting of a new threat, etcetera.
But I've noticed, that at an increasingly alarming rate, that Holla Forums is slowly derailing itself from its own origins. While most of you are like-minded individuals who can agree on a vast majority of issues, newer topics have begun to sprout that are complaints that tumblr would have.
An example would be this; while lurking like usual, I've come across onel thread demeaning some cultural aspects that many people, myself included, enjoy. Namely gaming as a form of recreation and relaxation, movies and comics based on fiction, and other things of the sort.
May I remind Holla Forums that not all things are made by the Jews to ruin Western Society? That things created for adults with some childlike aspects aren't unhealthy, with examples pointing to why?
Then let us begin.
First and foremost, I would like to address the negativity towards some videogames that have an adult following. I love Smash. Smash is a great game. It's neutral with no leanings towards a certain age group, because it isn't entirely directed at said age group. But that opinion has no real power here, so I'll have to address something else.
Baseball is a large, well known sport that dominated the minds of American youth with both the game and trading cards. Before the time of Holla Forums and before Internet, baseball was viewed as a way to have fun with friends or to watch in a crowd. Maybe watch your son pitch at his school's game, or listen to the results of the last "big game" on the radio. The thing is, Baseball has no restrictions. Nearly anyone can play without being judged. It's easy to play for fun. It doesn't require much skill to go out and do. And with lots of free time, you can devote days, weeks, months, hell… YEARS to it. And that's what most children in neighborhoods did before the creation of videogames. If they weren't swinging the bat, they were trading the cards. It was an obsession that many youths and adults had. Older people also enjoyed baseball. Many of them collected cards, and a lot more pushed it on their children as a form of recreation.
Now, let's look at Smash.
Smash Brothers is a large, well known esport that dominated the minds of America, Japanese, and European youth with both the game and amiibos. Before the time of shitty threads and before shills, Smash was viewed as a way to have fun with friends or to watch online, or in person. Maybe you could watch your friend, your child, or a youtuber compete in a tournament, or see the results of the last "big tournament" on a forum. The thing is, Smash has no restrictions. Nearly anyone can play without being judged. It's easy to play for fun. It doesn't require much skill to hook up and play. And with lots of free time, you can devote days, weeks, months, hell… YEARS to it. And that's what children and adults alike did before OP shat on it because it's not baseball. If they weren't learning combos, they were trading amiibos. It is an obsession that many youths and adults have. Older people also enjoyed Smash. Many of them collected amiibos, and I'm sure plenty of them let their children play as a form of recreation.
The only real difference between the two is the fact one has "video" before the word "game". Quit trying to tinhat everything that happens, faggot.
Now, should I go on to books? Comics?

Kek

I was thinking something more along the lines of pic related

I'll give you a tidbit of info as to what forced me out of my manchild life. I was arrested after shooting speedballs so often that neighbors eventually called cops on me. A year in prison with drug counseling plus 3 years probation for possession of schedule 1 and schedule 2 substances, somehow dodged the intent to traffic charges even though they got me with an ounce weed, an ounce of amphetamine and an 8ball of heroin. Coontown isn't a fun place and you get straightened out, rehab or not, because of it. Then, I had to restart my life from 0. Get on my level, nigger faggot.

I wish some day your parents turn on you and send you there, your entitled faggot ass deserves to be straightened up. Anyway, even if it's not them that do it, you'll eventually get what's coming to you. All who go down that path do at some point. Whether it's premature death, jail or the asylum. Nobody who's a drug addicted NEET dodges it.

I have known some but they are rare and aren't the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd, they smoke once in a while the same way casual drinkers drink once in a while. No smoke weed erryday faggot can be remotely successful unless it gets a job in the entertainment business because of daddy.

Well it was a dark souls 3 theme link. I wouldn't think of killing people in a modern way.

More like men sent in the other direction.

>I love to play Pokemon Go and watch anime all day, I'm fat and lazy and I have no discernible skills outside of being good with computers. Why aren't women lining up to settle down with me? Whores.
There is a problem with modern women, the same way as there is with modern men, I won't deny that but look at pic-related. Do you think he would play your retarded games? Would he go to today's conventions? No.

It's alright to have hobbies. My dad for instance collects fishing flies, that he'll never use. Rare ones that were made by certain makers or brands, ones from decades ago. Is that a little autistic? Maybe, but he doesn't dedicate 5 hours a day to it. Maybe an hour a week tops, if he has nothing to do. That what a pastime does. Pass time, not consume it.

Who are you quoting. I hate Pokemon GOyim I do watch anime all day I'm thin and lazy so you at least got it half right

You'd have to get a gank squad together in a dark forest waiting for the darkies

Don't worry if you can't see them, just use your ghost range

I'm just kidding around. I would be nice to use a mace on someone though.

There's a subreddit /r/WaltDisneyWorld where grown-ass adults (some without kids) talk about WDW trip planning and experiences. A large number of them are milennials who went there either to make a wedding proposal (lots of pictures of guys proposing – and weirdly they look normal; their gfs are generally 6/7/8s) or for their honeymoon.

I feel this completely.
All the people around me at work talk about is Game of Thrones and PokemonGo. I take part in both but I don't make it my entire life like some seem to.
There's one guy at work who I had lots of respect for, he seemed like a very upstanding and strong young man. Then I went to a small party at his apartment and saw that his girlfriend's great decorating skills are shitted up by Batman posters everywhere. Huge loss of respect for that guy. Now I see a manchild when I talk to him.
Don't even think about bringing up Harry Potter to literally any girl 20-35, they will not shut up about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not perfect. I try to release myself from my surroundings. I try to find decent people, I try to find responsibility, I try to find a decent relationship, but I feel like it's impossible to leave this world of adult infantalization. It's everywhere.
I despise TV, movies, and videogame idolization.

"History is filled with the sound of silken slippers going downstairs and wooden shoes going up." - Voltaire

Society won't offer you anything you dumb cuck. The society you are looking at is in the hands of Der Jude and he wants you to be a dumb goyim stumbling into the kosher abattoir. So long as you keep waiting for Shlomo to offer you a wholesome option while chugging down that worthless shit you are betraying your heritage on the one side and your posterity on the other.

Justin Trudeau is the only one of those people with major power and just as I assumed since he got elected he's only made a few statements about legalization and done action, where as refugee issue…

Step 2 is bullshit. As someone who's lived in both apartments and houses I can confirm that all houses are shit compared to a good apartment.

Read
So long as it's not an obsession. I never said you can't have any fun, but people are building their lives around this shit. Their identity as a gamer is more important to them than their patriotism, which is frankly becoming non-existent.

Don't pretend you don't know the difference between having a gaming session once every month or so and constantly having it consume days of your life at a time or paying to attend conventions dedicated to it.

Damn, look at those green tats!

Trips for once, lying. I've lived in a nice apartments, and I've lived in shit apartments. The things I hate most about them are constants, that can't be escaped unless you were to own your own apartment building and clear everyone on your floor and those above and below yours out.

I can't imagine how anyone could enjoy living in an apartment unless they were raised in one and have some sort of Stockholm Syndrome with them.

Manchildren.

Why stop there. Do krokodil. It's the purest, greatest high.

Homo Domestica plz leave

What do you mean by this?

I live in an apartment (or as we call them here in bongland, flats). I intend to buy a house soon, Our housing market is far FAR less generous than yours. A 3 bed detached in the area I lived as a kid is 500-750k USD for example (and there is no work around here to justify that price).

My apartment building is new and I can’t hear anything from my neighbors, the floors are so solid I can do a full workout without annoying the people below me. It is so well insulated I have never had to switch my heating on. Seeing as I don’t own it I like not having to bother with any of the up keep of the gardens etc.

It's fantasy. And people won't shut up about it. I know this guy at work who listens to the podcasts, reads the books, watches the show, it's like it's his whole life! People spend all their time talking about what Daenarys Stormborn is gonna do next instead of whatever's in front of their faces or something that's actually interesting.

This is something I recognized not long ago. Young people nowadays don't have any identity to hold on to. White people are bad, Christianity is bad, the USA is bad and always has been, you're supposed to have sex with tons of people before you get married, or you may just not have kids. Nothing matters anymore and people are lost so the weakest of us start making up different genders and fetishes and other stuff that doesn't make any sense because it's who they think they are. I think this is why Trump is so popular amongst young men, it's giving them back what they truly want in life which is belonging, inclusion, identity. Bernie people on the other hand are the feminine side of things which wants comfort and protection from the government.

Like somebody else in this thread said, it's the next generation who are going to be the REAL fuckwits.

I, on the other hand, ship to Navy bootcamp in 6 days to try and escape this inescapable doom.

Gr8 b8, m8

I was more meaning action figures or Warhammer shit.

Model rail? Well it's still pretty sad but it is more of an oldfag pursuit and there's much less opportunity to make yourself look a fool in public. Unless you get a conductors uniform and whistle then things are getting a iffy.

I treat vidya and comic movies like I treat masturbation, enjoyed in small quantities, preformed in private, and never discussed.

Done.

Done. Own it too.

Does walking count? Cities dont have much greenery. Whatever, done.

Done

Done

Again, city. Pay my gas bill, so done.

Fucking done and done.

Welp, my feet and muscles hurt, so I'm going to jack it and play Smash bros.

I'll give you that but its also full of gay sex not really for children, its for middle age women to masterbate to

With the number of viewers each episode gets when airing I would say it attracts normalfags more then anyone else.

I almost pity them; we will probably face a war or at least some sort on western clay soon. I think we will win because our enemies are low IQ barbarians but the fear that some of these Gen Z freaks will feel when they hear the crack of gunfire and there is no one but themselves to rely on in that moment will be immense.

The fallout of war and the west rebuilding itself will also serve as a mass force feeding of redpills to these odd Marxist creations. Those who have survived will for the first time have to face the real world rather than the progressive delusion. They will go from manchildren to men in a near instant and I think the shock will send a lot of them totally loony.

Unless you're some millionaire living in a mansion, the building technology of most houses in general is a joke compared to that of a good apartment flat.

It feels like being inside a real building when I'm inside a flat compared to a cardboard box when in a house. The walls are thin as fuck and the whole place shakes when I walk around.

Im in the UK by the way, but I assume the US isn't much different, having seen how houses are built there.

The most annoying part here is that they always have two houses joined together in the same physical building, so it's never really a place of your own. Plus, the walls being thin as fuck, even someone having a conversation in the other half is very clearly audible. Something I've never had to deal with when living in apartments, because they've had real walls made out of concrete that cancel any noise.

The only real advantage of a house is the garden, but again that depends entirely on your location. In a climate like in the UK it is pretty much completely useless since it's only usable about a month in the entire year.

I going to flee like anyone with a brain, I'm not fighting any world war. A civil war/race war maybe but not a big one.

In the US there is space, far from every house is a duplex.

Fucking weak ass puss can't stand a little wet

I envy them. At least they have something.

Part of me wishes I could go back to my childlike interest in books and video games.

Now all I do is work, eat, sleep, internet.

And I hate every second of all of it. It's all so exhausting.

I don't even know how to enjoy the things I once did. I don't know how to be happy.

I have tried to do some soul searching to figure out what I have to do in order to change this mindset.

I'm afraid it might be too late for me.

I'm too apathetic to even commit suicide, even though that seems like the most sensible option at this point.

Glorious.

Who knows what type of war it will be.

You should defend your land but I would agree that we should not fight other Europeans. I also hope that no one here would dream of lifting a finger for Israel.

I'm a neet on the autism bux. I don't own shit and I'm pretty sure the Jew bankers and Chinese already own American land.

Have a family.

There is no point working your ass off like a moron otherwise.

If you don't want a family go and join a monastery and make ale/ read books all day or something.

Treading water is pointless but you shouldn't An here, every Holla Forumsack is needed alive.

An hero*

Wow just looked up that new Harry Potter book and holy shit dose it sound like bad fan fiction. Ron got cucked by Hermione too hilarious, their last is granger-weasley.

God all the children's names she gave everyone are still so hilariously bad too. I actually forgot just how bad they were.

I mean the things I dislike most about living there couldn't be fixed by improving the standard of apartment, you know? There are variables from apartment to apartment, but the constants are, you're sharing a building with a whole bunch of strangers, you have fuck all storage space for the types of hobbies I'm into (fishing rods, nets, engines, wet gear, wellingtons etc.), you don't own any land around the building, with the exception of the balcony (which are usually unsafe) any open spaces within the building are communal, so your kids usually can't just go outside and play, they have to be brought to a park.

I just hate having to shuffle past people I see every day, taking awkward elevator rides, never speaking to them, wondering if they think you're weird, worrying that your place might smell because you were out fishing and the neighbours will judge you, having to close your curtains if you want to walk around naked. It's shit. You just feel like you're constantly being watched.

The head space that comes from being able to go outside and say, I own this, this is mine and lay down a sun lounger or start a little construction project is great. Let's say I want to work on my car. I can work on it, leave the bonnet up, the job half done and call it a night. If I left it parked outside the building or in an underground carpark like that, the super would have a shitfit.

You have no freedom in an apartment. You may as well live in a hotel.

Soma, as Huxley portrays is, is weed though. It's a mild hallucinogen that people take to enter a relaxed state, and it doesn't have any negative health effects other than psychological dependence. If weed ever sees full legalization, (((they))) are going to use it just like the World Government used soma.

One of those groups consistently throughout it's entire history loses everything it has "bought" and runs off with its tail between it's legs.

The later doesn’t own jack shit. The US has robbed China for incomprehensible amounts of money inside of this century and China are retarded for thinking they are ever getting anything they have "invested" in the US back.

It's your country user, you were just born at a hard point in its history.

Went to a Con this weekend, alone. Dear God, I felt terrible. What the everloving fuck am I doing. I'm unemployed thanks to massive layoffs, so what the hell, I'll go to the Con to distract myself. Much younger people, and the ones more or less my age are already married, and im there wandering like an idiot, looking at overpriced bootlegs of series and fandoms I don't give a shit at all. This will probably be my last Con, I'm hitting 30 in a couple of years, for fuck's sake, and I don't want to doom my kids to the same environment if they take a liking for my videogames or weeb shit.

I do lift and keep myself healthy, and I've been helping on my parents' new house, and I must say that building stuff and varnishing furniture is fulfilling and entertaining. I can't binge watch like before, I watch 2 animoo episodes tops, or play videogames for 4 hours at best.
I'll keep my weeb hobbies, but I'll tone down the whole community thing, I feel like a total loser.

I just want my old job at the oil rig, terrible mistake obeying people that THE OFFICE IS SAFER AND HAS A MORE SECURE FUTURE THAN THE OILFIELDS, user. I could've had my own, nice little house by now.

tl;dr faggot rants about feeling old and lost

They are already getting a payoff from it, why do you think the US is playing world police everywhere but the South China Sea?

Yeah, normalfags that like to boast about how nerdy they are for watching a fantasy show

THE WEST IS NOT BEING ISLAMISED

Its being converted to Communism. Islam is just the weapon the jews are using to attack christianity with, along with their media and entertainment branches.

Destroy society through subterfuge, then when its on the brink….implement Communism. Thats been the jewish goal all along.

This is a good thread. Thank you OP for bringing this topic up.

This is how war can be a good thing for a nation. It brings a sense of duty, belonging, and nationalism to a country and it's people.

We need a more domestic war, hell even a civil war soon, we can only hope Trump names the merchant when he wins.

Learn how to read nigger, this thread is not about Islam.

There is no way in hell China are keeping or cashing in everything they have sunk into America. America is keeping the sucker on the line because it is still falling for the scam, what does America really care if China robs a few islands here and there? They aren’t American islands and the cash flow still coming in from China is worth turning a blind eye.

If China turned around tomorrow and asked for their money back America would offer war in return. Neither country wants that and seeing as China is the one who is out of pocket they ultimately will be the ones who come off worse.

You're valuable, you're needed, I'm glad you're still alive if that's any consolation. You have the horrible misfortune of being sane in a mad world, but don't lose hope.

It's like that Twilight Zone episode where the gremlin is on the wing of the plane. The plane will land and they will see the damage to the wing. We're 100% right in our convictions, and this rickety house of cards is close to toppling.

I don't know if this means anything to you, but sometimes we need to be told we matter. You do matter.

Local Manchild here, I want my culture back.
These fucking normalfags have shit taste and have ruined my world.

Because hyper-consumerism and systematic dumbing down of population for profits is communism, rite?

Many problems arise in current cultures because numerous adults behave like infants, while it is part of the convention to treat such behaviour as that of — adults. But parents would not allow it in their own children.

These people are still educable, even though their education might have to be similar to that given to children. We make few facile assumptions about 'natural' or 'basic' knowledge being already in children. Oddly, we assume that adults know a lot of things which they do not.

Quite, normalfags are even ruining vidya for me.

I'm a gamurr I play Pokemans Go! I'm such a nerd xDD

Yep, 70 years of non war have crippled us as a people.

There are invaders raping and killing our children and we are forced to watch, prevented from acting naturally and repelling them away.

This breaks people, hence all these fucking pathetic manchildren even ITT defending the fact they still play computer game at 28 years old when they should have 5 kids.

Men shouldn’t be holding up banners welcoming hostile invaders, they should be tearing their throats with their teeth and then celebrating the battle with barrels of ale. It is who we are. What has been done to us is no less cruel than pulling a wolfs fangs out.

War will save us; the notion that it is a negative thing is nothing but propaganda. It built us as a people; it forged society and solidified us as a truly great race.

Same.

You're joking right? I'm Irish and even I can see the Chinese aren't getting their money back, and there isn't dick they can do about it.

The only reason America is even pretending to give a shit about the South China Sea is so they have a bargaining chip with them. The Chinese investment is essentially a glorified payoff to prevent the US pushing their shit in down there. Nothing more.

I would have a drink with you, kinsman

I can’t say I disagree with you on the whole. Apartment living does limit ones options considerably.

I was referring to the building technology and materials. I know houses there are much spacier and have bigger yards, which is cool.

But from what I've seen most houses are built almost entirely with drywall, which frankly disgusts me.

A lot of these worries are applicable to houses too.

As I've said above, bigger property land is only applicable to places like the US where there is a lot of space. Yards here in Europe are usually tiny and you won't be able to do all that shit here.

What about houses facing you? This should be much less of a problem in a flat, especially if you're on a top floor. My old flat for example, was overseeing a huge forest so I walked naked there all the time with no curtains. A privilege I cannot afford in my current house, as there are houses just across the street. And in fact, I constantly feel like being watched there.

The worst thing about houses for me is that you'll most likely end up living in a suburb. Just endless streets and streets of nothing but houses and you're entirely dependent on your car. This is my biggest nightmare.

How is this degenerate ?

AND THEY COME BACK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

Cheers, lad.

Heh Heh I know, will they ever learn?

real men play dragon quest you fucking queer

I think identity is incredibly important to a society. I think that's a reason why all this "identity politics" and hyper-sensitivity is a thing nowadays. Identity is very important but it should be an undercurrent as opposed to being openly discussed. The US and the west no longer have an identity. We are amorphous and disenchanted.

Blacks cannot live in white society without an identity forced upon them and whites must have their own countries to have a strong sense of identity and purpose in the world.

That is the problem here, there's no purpose. We live by short-lived milestones of episodes, seasons, release dates, video-game matches or waiting for the next one to come out. There's no long term goal in our subconsciouses for us to live for. It's all very short term.

Pro-immigration people literally just want to be nice but that is catastrophic in the long run. The modern ideology and narrative fails to look past tomorrow. What's the point? There's too many people in the world, the climate will be destroyed before too long, etc etc etc. So it's all very hedonistic and easygoing because we'll all be dead anyway soon and no one will remember otherwise.

They are like a locust swarm destroying everything in their path. Video games are not a problem, utter retardation of video games is a problem.

Also, kek at muh tools, muh house faggots. Maybe if you learn to catch fish with your teeth, all the society's problems will go away.

I want you to remember something very important. If you are taking care of yourself like you claim, you have literally no reason to rush to get married.

I know so many men through my hobbies with their first wives who are half their ages. It was the way we did things in Ireland for generations. The men would work and build their houses, get to a point where they were financially stable and at around 40, settle down with girls in their early 20s. It makes perfect financial sense, and girls love fit, emotionally strong men around that age. If you get to them young, you can prevent the onset of degeneracy.

You have no ticking genetic timebomb like women do, you won't become a Christmas cake and there is literally no reason to marry a girl the same age as you.

No, even after 2000+ years they still didn't learn. That's why they need to be removed permanently.

Holla Forums believes anything that's not

a. producing white babies
b. reducing colored populations

is degenerate.

I don't even have to read this thread to know it's autism.

Nah, not really. Normies are just hopping on the lolsonerdy bandwagon because it's the in thing. Before that they were immersing themselves in American Idol and Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.

When nerd shit becomes uncool they'll abandon it and hop on the next trendy bandwagon. The real problem isn't even escapism because everybody needs escapism every once and awhile. The problem is people engrossing themselves in entertainment to the point they completely shut out reality 24/7 and don't give a shit about anything real.

A lot of Holla Forumsacks could be described as perpetual adolescents but we don't fall into the good goy traps designed to keep us distracted and bluepilled.

The thing that drives me away further from "belonging" into a community with normalfags is their double -think, and how despite how much they say they're nerdy or interested in many things, 95% of them are into the same thing. Talking Dead is on, let's talk about it all day despite the comic being a thing for years. Hey, Game of Thrones is on, let's buy mugs and wear a shirt of it. Pokemon Go, OMG I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF POKEMON. Yet I'm the weird obsessed one if I show them Touhou or Dorohedoro, or use one of my discreet weeb shirts if I'm going to a barbecue or hanging out during a lazy day, despite not actively talking about it.

And again, once you hear a "nerd", you've heard almost all of them because they think, dress, watch and play the same. You guys are some of the most interesting people I've met, because you come from different walks of life and are very knowledgeable about so many different trades, hobbies or culture or shit I haven't even heard of yet you make it interesting; that's why I hang out so much here, aside from calling people cucks ln the internet.

The point is that the first step is self-improvement. No one's going to care what an unfit, disgusting NEET who lives in his own filth and can't change a lightbulb has to say about how the Jews ruined his life.

I for one will never listen to a man that is prescribing medicine he hasn't taken himself. Be the change you want to see. Don't just wallow in self pity.

….what?

That is extremely ironic coming from someone with 25 posts in this thread who has been sitting on his ass posting on Holla Forums for three fucking hours.

I think we just need to make strength and National-Socialism and anti-SJWism acceptable.
Men will be ashamed of themselves and some of them will eventually strengthen their minds and their bodies, the rest will die.

good thread OP, here's a hot girl for your effort

Read the thread you faggot, and ask yourself this simple question. Does it a) pass your down time, or b) consume what should be your work time. If it's b, it's a problem. Given you used the key words
I doubt you have a problem

There's nothing wrong with a hobby. What's wrong is making it too prominent a part of your identity. Stamp-collecting isn't degenerate, chess isn't degenerate, sewing isn't degenerate (have a friend who does really good patchwork as a hobby), so of course Warhammer isn't inherently degenerate. If you were always reading books about the Warhammer universe, special ordering really expensive pieces online or travelling long distance to attend a convention about the game, then you might have a problem.

Men who go to stamp collecting conventions and obsessively collect them, for instance, are likely suffering from many of the same personality flaws as the vidya-obsessed people I'm talking about and chess grandmasters are usually hungry skeletons and autistic as fuck.

Here's what he actually wants

I would be a horrible parent.

Having to live with my cousin and her half breed kid for more than a year has turned me off to raising kids. Damn shame because i was a cute kid growing up. Oh well, maybe in the next life.

I know. Holla Forums is a guilty pleasure, but it's easy to get drawn in for a little too long. I'm doing nightshift work in my job right now so sleeping patterns fucked and I needed a little conversation.

I'm probably going to end up leaving here for another month or so. I'm enjoying the thread though.

Faggot.

Thinking you would be a horrible parent is a good thing.

I used to think the same thing, now after being around other people's kids it makes me want to create something better than the rest and truly make my ancestors proud.

Precisely what I was thinking when I saw that post.

Correct. But going all muh lifting, muh trade skills can also be considered a form of escapism and putting your head in the sand.

As much as i appreciate any effort for self improvement and willpower training (hell, Holla Forums made me actually do some shit with my life), you need to understand that this is war.

And you don't bring a sword to a tank battle. First you must remove the armor before you can go full melee.

I mean i would end up beating them….

I could always just lie and donate sperm around the country.

I've always enjoyed spending time with kids, and I've been told I'm really good with them. Recently became a godfather and it's really just reconfirmed how much I want to settle down.

How could you not want to create a whole new person who looks half like you, half like someone you love, and try to fill them with the best parts of your personality?

Shame I'm single again, even if it's probably for the best :'(
in b4 blogpost

OP, I can explain what and why

If you look into research done by the professional spin doctors at tavistock institute, the same thing keeps coming up over and over again: Child psychology.

They want the general population to act and behave like children, because children are easier for them to manipulate than adults.

That's literally it.

I rarely ever post here, usually I just lurk and stay out of the conversation. To watch, read, learn. But I'm gonna share my thoughts on the subject this time.

Honestly, watching this world burn itself to the ground is like watching someone you love become addicted to hard drugs, and destroy themselves slowly, it feels like no matter how hard you try to get them to snap out of it they just won't listen until it's too late.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, watching what you cherish turn your back on you and so forth. It's painful to have to put up with the shit that's being forced on us, but at least we're trying to snap that junkie out of it.

For what it's worth.

I'm not saying i wouldn't want to create a little half me, I'm just saying that even though i wanted to be a better father than my own in the end i became just like him and i wouldn't want to put a child of my own through that.

Then dont be like that father.

Change takes effort user, do you want to be the same or better?

Or do you want to run away out of fear?

Depictions of femininity are always good.

Congratulations for fucking shit up for yourself, and ending up in jail, loser.

I shot myself into oblivion, and not once had the cops called on me. It's called doing it in the privacy of your own apartment, or even in a public washroom with the door closed. You don't make noise, you don't act all sketched out, then the neighbours won't complain.

I manage my marijuana use. I smoke 3 bowls a day. That has been consistent for years, and I do a bit of benzos.

I'm living the life that was handed to me, and I appreciate every minute of it. I ruined myself to an extent, but I got off the hard drugs myself, without jail or rehab.

So you are the example of a bitter failure fuck up, and you're just jealous that I've found happiness doing absolutely sweet fuck all!

How the fuck is the cost of living so cheap where you live? I'm in Midwest burgerland and a full time menial labor job will get you an apartment with room mates or a tiny apartment in niggervile.

Honestly… run away. I just want to live on the land up in Alaska or the non cucked part of Canada. Although it would be nice to have a son to do manly stuff with but that means i would have to be near a woman and i don't like them or at least i don't like modern woman.

That quote is from 1 Corinthians 13:11
It's a good one.

Awesome post.

You can rent a house. Unless you live in a Big City Niggerville USA in which case you have bigger problems.

Pic related is for you. You whiny bitch.

What the hell does any of that even mean? If you're talking about spreading political awareness, I'll inform my family as to major happenings at dinner we have family dinner on Sunday most weeks, for instance this week it was about Clinton and Boko Haram, but before it's about why accepting refugees is a bad idea and ultimately I've got most of them alive to the peril of ethnic displacement. I've been dropping soft warnings since 2014 about what's happening in Europe, and ever since the Paris attacks, I'm their go to source to see if something someone told them is true. If it's bullshit, I send them an e-mail with the truth and links for proof of what I'm saying along with it, so they can correct the record :^) with whoever said it if it comes up again.

Work is harder though. You need to be careful. If you're that guy who always brings up politics people just avoid you, but I've done similar things there. Just successfully predict what will happen a few times and you have their trust. A big coup for me in terms of trust winning is that I called Bernie as a fraud who'd bow to Clinton and give her all the donation money, and also predicted his fans would be pissed and a lot would support Jill Stein. The people in work were like "Who the fuck is Stein?" but now they're like, "You were dead right". There's a guy who works nights that denies the Holocaust. I will back him up softly when he does. If everyone shouts you down, it scares others into believing in it, but I keep my foot in both camps, like "Oh it's hard to know about the number" and "The 6 million figure has come up before".

I'm not just taking my boat out onto the lake to go fishing and expecting the world to fix itself in my absence if that's what you're saying.

Yeah, that is what capitalism promotes. Children consume whatever garbage is available, so if we keep the average man and woman children forever, we can keep just producing low quality shit and they will just gobble it all up and generate stupid amounts of money.

Helium tanks with 100% helium are almost impossible to find due to a helium shortage.

Nice try again, faggot. Way to make yourself look ignorant.

Plus, I have my own RC chemicals for euthanasia, should my gravy train come to an end.

I'm not whiny at all, I'm actually quite content, and I'm laughing at your misery.

You might as well rent an apartment until you can afford to buy your own house / buy land and build a house. Unless you're renting to own (which the vast majority of places up for rent aren't) you're just flushing your money away all the same.

chistcuck…lol…Just to piss you off, I'll let you know I'm an askenazi Jew from a wealthy family. I sponge off of their wealth, and the governments. How do you feel that your sweat, blood, and tears, are going towards paying for my weed, and nice dinners and gifts for my anglican, white girlfriend…

I don't like modern men, but I like myself. There are women out there, even if MGTOW shills tell you otherwise. Try going to church and meeting people through community activities there. You'll know fairly quickly if they're pozzed.

I don't want a red-pilled woman myself though. I want a woman who doesn't think about politics much, but trusts my judgement on those things. They are fucking dime-a-dozen if you're looking young enough.

S-source? I really like his movies.

Yes. That would be the responsible thing to do.

It,s not jealousy, you fucking brain dead moron, it's utter disgust at how much of a lazy parasitic piece of shit you are. Not only are you pure trash, you see it as a glorious life. You're not better than a sewer rat, let me guess you're a kike.

I just mentioned I was a kike a few paragraphs ago. Oh man, I love your rage.

I don't know whether or not to fap to the degenerate pissing porn I was looking at, or engage you…

Let the butthurt consume you.

I'm so glad to know you're gonna be put down violently in the race war.

You stand out like a sore thumb Holla Forums

At least you have a good attitude towards it. I see so many anons getting frustrated at pozzed left-leaning women.

Women are mailable creates. The sooner a guy understands this, the sooner he can get to work with any woman he chooses (although it's easier with younger women). Their opinions will conform to yours. Women can't into honor, ethics, etc. They only respond to authority and trust. Right now most women are raised to trust and respect the state. A man's job is to redirect that trust to him.

Wew, lad. Your nose is showing.

go chase a penny into traffic, yid

People flocking to cities after a housing bubble burst. Towns in Connacht and the Midlands are being deserted because the party life isn't good enough there. People who bought second houses in those areas were desperate for someone to rent them who wouldn't trash the place. 2008-2012 in Ireland was a fantastic buyer's market, especially in rural areas, provided you weren't looking for farmland.

Anyone Irish who didn't buy a house at that time, even one they have no intention of living in long term, is retarded. The price just went up on the thing and I didn't even move in until well after buying.

The site was utter shit though. It looked like a builder's yard and it had a disgusting chicken wire fence around parts of it. I have a friend who's a block layer, had him build a wall ;), put in a layer of soil and planted some grass on top. Looks pretty good now. Driveway is loose gravel though. I'll probably tarmac it eventually.

The house is good though. Three bedrooms, two chimneys, an upstairs, a downstairs and a tiny attic. The attic needs a step ladder to get to, and I was able to use that to knock price off the house with that fact. I got the most expensive quote I could for putting a little stairs in and asked to have that amount taken off the price. I'm never putting a fucking stairs in.

Is this just a meme or do people unironically fap to fucking cartoons of what look to be preteen girls?

its actually more like we by yevgeny zemyatin tbh see my choice is more hipster

mate, MDMA can't be taken IV no matter the purity, it won't be absorbed into blood w/o air being present(which kills you).
either lucky or deceptive, either way fuck you.

tbh there are a shit load of people like you. for a few years sweat, blood and toil you would be kings
orwell was wrong, hope lies with the neets

Sounds comfy.

Honestly, I'm not even a fan of all the superhero shit myself, but the second picture still bothers me more. I read the HP books when I was a kid, but I didn't get past like the 4th or 5th. Got bored honestly. How is it that good??

I honestly think this infantilization thing must of happened right after my close age group and I think could be somewhat due to the explosion of the internet and the rise of really good video games. For some kids a few years younger than me ( I'm almost 26), this kind of stuff is what they always did. When I was younger, we still made forts in the woods or played baseball or even just hit each other with sticks. We played video games, but they weren't as big and weren't good enough to play ALL day without getting bored and doing something else. Not many of age friends play Pokemon go but my old roommates who were 2-3 years younger all do. Idk just my observations. Feels like kids my age grew up right on the cusp of a change, but idk everyone probably says that.

noah?

hownew.ru

5 star post

He wrote the new Star Trek. He made Sulu gay in honour of George Takei. Takei found out while he was writing it, rang him up and said not to, that it was disrespectful to Rodenberry's original vision and that he had always played Sulu as straight. He said that Pegg should write an original gay character if he wanted to something truly progressive.

Pegg told him he didn't know what he was talking about and did it anyway. So, in honour of George Takei, Pegg made his character gay, over Takei's protestations.
archive.is/0G3wp

I've seen lots of other shit from him, but this is a particularly bad recent example.

youre a complete idiot…

Part of growing up is realising you don't always get to have fun

Been posting for atleast 1.5 years newfig by chan standards. I still can't fathom how anyone would fap to that.

They don't take up my entire life, nor most, if any, of the lives on this board.

I must have responded to this exact same comment 100 times in this thread. The problem isn't enjoying something or having a hobby. The problem is making it your identity, building your life around it.

You know there's a difference between these two things. Don't pretend you don't. I'm not a Luddite.

so I guess you can't IV anything then. It's easy as shit, you take a tiny crystal, dissolve it in some tap water, draw it up through a cotton filter, and bang away. Works the same with all water soluble, injectible drugs.

You sir, are a retard.

Also, a little air in the bloodstream won't kill you. A lot will. It's very hard to get air in the needle, unless you have literally never seen a needle before.

It's time for you to go back to Facebook, friendo

Nailed it, precisely what I was thinking. Our jobs have been outsourced, quotad, diversified. Our country's demographically flooded, our society's cultural cornerstones (marriage, art, music) have been taken over by Jews and destroyed, whites are brainwashed to self hate from kindergarten, the idea of masculinity has been inverted, ravaged by Jewish feminism. The World Wars took out our greatest and bravest. Nobody believes in god, the top of the hierarchy (whether it be the government, the church, any corporation) is filled with shitbags, people know their leaders are hostile towards them. The only technological development there days are in the realms of unmanned weaponry and government surveillance. Up, down, sideways, there is no hope, people only have their toys.

Yes, I'm assuming they don't. I've responded to this point multiple times now.

To be sufficiently good at baseball for it to be fun and not a frustrating chore to play does take a tremendous amount of skill. Did you ever play it? To hit a flying ball with a stick is considered one of the hardest things in all of sports to do. Eve experts and top players still don't fully understand hitting. This comparison is kind of lousy.

Furthermore, I am by no means an anti-video games crusader, but you have to realize that baseball involves motion and activity. Video games require sitting down all the time. Maybe you're talking about emotional or psychological health or whatever, but physically an active sport like baseball or any other is objectively more healthy than sitting for prolonged periods. Health experts are beginning to find out that our increasing inactivity, whether sitting down with work, schoolwork, or for video games, is impacting overall health in a very negative way. Its even worse than the effects of all the shit food we eat. Humans were simply made to move. Sitting all day is in fact not healthy. Its nearly impossible to argue against this.

There are sooo many more differences between an active game and a video game. I don't see how you can say otherwise.

Think there's some truth to this. I'm 25 and that being said I was a nerdy kid. I played a lot of videogames and stayed inside often. But I still did outdoor things and made forts and played with toy guns and all the normal shit that kids do. Just with video games and computers as well. It wasn't an either/or thing.

I'm not going to claim to not be a degenerate, but my fictional hero-worship idolizing probably peaked with my idolization of Master Chief from Halo. Once I was a teenager though, especially as time went on, I smoked weed and drank eventually, attempted to get pussy, and loved music.

Then again I'm also lazy so I really don't understand the time and energy put into cosplaying. Sci-Fi conventions have been around since the 60s, but the CosPlay culture has only become a major thing in the last 10 years. I definitely think the internet has a large part to do with this.

Normal news agencies would never cover sci-fi or comic book conventions in the past. The only people who knew what went on there were comic book nerds. But now with the internet, some random kid and see pictures of that online and think "that would be fun, I would like to do that".

And honestly, if you're like 12 or 13 that does look like a lot fun. Meeting other kids with similar interests etc. But when you're like 25 or 30 and still doing this…what is the payoff? I'm sure there is some weird cosplay sex at anime-cons but it just seems odd to me to have that be such a big focus in one's life.

Not really judging, it's not so much the obsession that bothers me but it's that it is about Children's Stories.

Main reason is the death of religion. The effort people are putting into cosplay and this fantasy role play is what they would have put into contemplation of their life with God and other religious sentiments. Now due to rampant atheism, religious sentiments are placed into cosplaying, or music or something, rather than on God. And, if you're truly creative and making great music I think that can be divinely inspired, for sure, but for the average listener it should not be much more than a pastime. I don't think it's good to be extremely obsessive and focused about something if you aren't creating or contributing to the thing which you are obsessed with.

I'm rambling here.

Obviously the most important thing about being redpilled and pro-white is jacking off to pictures of naked Japanese cartoon characters. 2d fags should be gassed not that all porn isn't degenerate.

It's a perfectly fair comparison, I think, and in the same way that I can't stand people making cartoons or comics the central pillar of who they are, obsessive sports fans are pretty annoying too. You know the sort of person who calls a team "we"?

I enjoy supporting my local teams, my provincial teams and my national teams, because there is a sense of community and pride in these things, but I've never really been able to get into supporting let's say, a Premier League soccer team. I've never met any of the players, I've never lived in England, they're all made up of foreign mercenaries. Where's the emotional connection coming from?

the fact that there is nothing waiting for you in adulthood, the fact that you fucking bust ass just to get fucked for nothing is why this manchild shit exists. people like you are a great example, you are hard worker, you are a real man but you got fucked by our society and so now you are a loser compared to some purpled haired office drone who makes 440k a month at some start-up making diverse emojis. I am about to be 26 myself and I was starting to go down that manchild route at 23 dude drugs lmao etc and I turned it the fuck around but I am still a fucking loser, I can't grab onto anything and be a man. there isn't any stable communities to gain respect in outside of your mom and pop and so all the youngfags still in undergrad think that you are loser when they are about to hit the 22-23 pure suck and realize how fucking shitty the united states of shitfuck is and how once the boomers are gone we are all gonna be depression tier shanty town fucks surrounded on all sides by violent shitskins. its easy to envy these manchildren but once you wake up the dream is gone and you are in fucksville with the big cloud of catastrophic civilizational collapse looming overhead like a thunderstorm. yeah I know how you feel, the youth culture shit of the boomers makes getting old suck asshole tbh.

masterbating to 2d is lowering your sexual urges to the animal level, 2d must remain pure because 3d is completely devoid of any trancendental aspect

The only rational explanation I can come up with is that the majority of the population is completely brainwashed or we're in some kind of simulation that doesn't have enough player characters so it's necessary to have NPCs. There's nothing wrong with a good sports game from an observing good tactics/plays and generally understanding why players do certain things at certain times perspective. The majority of people who "love" sports seem to be using it as a surrogate for their own lives, getting their dose of competition by staring at a TV.

It's just Mandatory Suicide goy. Get used to it.

they'll have to take my sexy cartoons from my cold, dead hands
they'll never have them
NEVER

This is another huge issue that isn't touched on very much. As humans, we're supposed to live in fairly stable communities, hell just think about how hard it is to get to know even just a handful of people fairly well.
In the modern era, you're expected to completely uproot probably 3 times before you leave your parents home, then several more times after that as you follow career opportunity. And generally this is going to be just you, with no support network following to back you up.
This translates to losing contact with your immediate family and extended family? Beyond say your grandparents you won't meet them more than a few times for weddings or funerals.

Those who have video games can at least enjoy their life, even if other people think that they are a waste because they don't do what agrees with them. All I have is work 8 hours a day, making dinner when I get home, and then getting to bed to have enough rest to stave off suicidal feelings to last the next day of work. Being a joyless wage slave is death, I wish I had video games again.

Alright thanks, I thought he was more traditional since the hot fuzz, etc trilogy were about lads going on adventures and stuff

Perhaps user your issue is that you are looking at this through to narrow a lence, while letting your own biases cloud your judgment. Before I continue I want to preposit this post with the fact I don't go see comic book movies but have enjoyed them. I have enjoyed animated movies more than live action, but have not seen the more mainstream ones unless they're free on Netflix or I'm curious enough to buy them on Amazon Prime.

You make the faulty assumption that mediums are intended solely for certain age demographics and are not in fact just mediums by which content and ideas are expressed and presented. Comics, Phone games, as you mention are not just limited to children. As a gamer I feel we've had this argument a few to many times about people not grasping that a medium of gaming is not just for children.

The problem I see here is your defense of the medium being used to infantilize children and adults as being acceptable. When I was growing up cartoons taught meaningful messages about being brave, getting your education, fighting the good fight regardless of whether it was popular or not. A good deal of my childhood was enjoying these messages of being a good person, not a commie or marxist, but good conservative messages. Yet because these mediums were looked at as childish, even though anime at the time was more gruesome and mature than a lot of content today, leftists were able to move in and take it over turning into what we see today. Infantalized bs that preaches we are all equal and can get along. This attitude that animation is childish is absurd and if you do not prepare children for the riggers of adult life you can't expect them to be adults when the time comes.

As for why comic book movie are so popular is because they are the few that legitimately aren't entirely shit. Look what people have to choose from? Feminist Ghostbusters, Progressive Finding Dorie, feminist Mad Max, and just loads of by the numbers garbage that is unappealing to the average consumer. Comic book movies come along with larger than life plots, actual villains with motivations other than I'm just evil, and this truly draws people's attention. I'll not say a lot of these movies are great, but they're miles better than what else is being presented to you. Sadly people won't boycott movies to the point where companies go bust peddling garbage. Gamers have more self control and are driving companies in their industry into the ground not buying every bit of garbage put out.

I don't see how liking any of this is necessarily dodging responsibility either. That sentiment right there is more thought policing than the typical progressive goes about. At least they'll let you keep a medium provided it is filled with their bullshit. If I accomplish everything that is demanded of me and choose to enjoy my free time reading, playing video games, and watching anime that is my business not yours to dictate what constitutes an Adult.

You ever stop and think and realize the reason you civilization is crumbling is because of Progressivism has made participation so unpleasent that many are just opting out? That men go their own way because marriage has a failure rate of 3/4, that courts will strip them of their property and children? That because you allowed this to happen children grow up without motivation and strong male role models and as a result don't feel like propping up a decrepid dying system that goes about every day lying to them, telling them they're the problem and actively working against them.

Holla Forums is smart, you uncover all these conspiracies, understand about the Jews and their schemes and are redpilled as can be, but so many of you fail to realize that even the blue pilled masses can sense when they are getting a raw deal. That even if they never articulate it or realize it they will just stop participating in the system allowing it to simply die. It's sad watching these anti MGTOW threads on Holla Forums when Holla Forums knows how fucked up the family courts are, know what Frankfort and Marxists have done to women, know about the bullshit prison mechanism but then turn around and believe every man should continue to participate in that system.

Then we delve into topics of why are people so childish like this for liking things that your personal bias thinks is unsuited for adults. Is there any means of productivity to be drawn from such ideology? Hey slave away your life and like what I tell you you can like. Why the fuck would anyone want to participate in a system like that? Honestly do you ever stop and think that such a mentality is the exact same as the one peddled by Progressives?

stopped reading there.

So you're so much of a fucking autist you stop reading because of one wrong letter? Got it.

Why don't you buy games?
Or find a different hobby.

2 letters.

Fuck, you baited me hard.
3 letters.

And it's not about having access to them (which I do). I don't have any free time to play them. I wake up in time for work, get home to cook dinner, and then go to bed after.

Video games are the only enjoyable thing in life for me. Shit like sports, gardening, etc is so mind numbingly boring that I would want to kill myself if that's all I had to do to pass the time.

But the day has 24 hours, user.
Work 8 hours, cook and eat 2 hours, travel to-from work say 2 hours.
That's 12 hours.
Do you sleep 12 hours a day???

Interesting that your fictional hero worship peaked with the Master Chief, are you aware of the myth behind that character? Well, if you go way back to the Marathon series (Older shooter by Bungie), it too was based on the same myth, namely the myth of the Eternal Warrior (Name might be wrong, think Gilgamesh etc), which is supposed to be the pinnacle of human heroism. If there's one fictional character I believe is healthy to look up to, it would be that. Stoicism, pure focus, and refusing to set your objective aside at any cost is a far better and dependable view of the world than "LOL super powers"

Wake up at 7, pack my lunch and be at work by 8:30.
Home at 5:00.
Make dinner and eat for two hours.
Interspaced sitting in front of my computer trying to relax and clear my mind.
Go to bed at 8:45 or 9:45.

I never have enough time to get into something so I never get the motivation to do anything but go to sleep earlier.

Ok but that's fans. He directly compared playing video games and playing baseball. This is not a good comparison. I played baseball. I was not very good. You simply cannot claim that baseball doesn't require an insane amount of skill to be good at. Try throwing a baseball accurately, or catching one without it hitting you in the face, tracking an arching fly ball, or hitting one with a small stick when its being thrown at you in a way to prevent you from doing so. You have to train and condition your entire body to do these things, not just brain and hands. The comparison sucks, quite frankly. A better one would be maybe video games and chess. But if you believe sitting all day is healthy, then ok believe what you will.

Staring at a TV? The poster was talking about actually PLAYING the sports. When you play them, the good emotional feeling comes from you overcoming your physical limitations in skill, training yourself hard enough to feel victory. It also comes from the natural camaraderie of only being able to achieve this victory by acting as a solid team with others. These emotional feelings are strong because you're making your body and mind healthier in the process, and strengthening emotional ties to others, meaning your teammates.

Again, this comparison sucks. Unless I'm missing the whole point of what you guys are getting at. If that's the case, then I simply do not know what you guys are talking about.

What about model kits
Or shit like LEGOs

You kidding? you actually sleep +12 hours? and it takes 2 fucking hours for you to eat??? just how much food do you ingest?? And what do you do on weekends? hibernate?? Stop the bs m8

Ah second half of post also meant for

I don't even emote anymore. The only emotion that crosses my face is laughter because humor didn't leave me. But happiness, sadness, anger, I don't show them. Maybe once a month or two I wake up in the night crying hysterically, I think it's all of my bottled emotions coming out.

I eat 2 meals a day. Until this summer, the last year I ate an average of 1 meal a day.
2 hours because I cook for myself and I try to prepare real cooked food to be healthy.

I usually sleep in half the day on the weekends. I want to play video games but I usually end up sitting and just looking at random websites or 8ch because I don't feel like I will have enough free time to get into a game and enjoy it.

You're not considering all the time it takes to cook and then clean the kitchen. Two hours is pretty typical, unless you're microwaving a good goy frozen meal.

Now a days I just play games I know I can stop on a dime.

This too.

so 7 to 8 or 9.45 play games.
What the fuck man.
How do you even sleep from 10 to 7? That's 10 hours of sleep…every night…70 hours of sleep per week…
Imagine if you slept 5, that would be 35 hours a week that you can put into something, e.g. lifting/cardio/reading.

Stop sleeping so damn much, user. I can guarantee it's making you more tired and causing a vicious cycle of over sleeping.

t. Someone who is prone to oversleeping

Funny you mention that, I microwave frozen burritos, assorted vegetables, and precooked chicken for practically every meal, just change the condiments. I don't have the energy or willpower to make my own food.

We r9k now.

I'm pretty sure I sleep so much because it's an automatic reflex by my body to make up for how little food I eat.

Honestly I don't think infantilization would have happened if parents did their job: prepare you for the hardships of adult life.

It's mainly a father's problem. They're too soft with their kids. They often leave them to the wicked claws of technology they don't understand and from there they lose them. They're scared of intimacy with their own kids and they're scared of 'being too harsh'. This implying they could actually do it. Most of them have been drained by modernity and lost most of their sense of tradition.

It sounds like you have time but are too depressed to even play vidya.

I have maybe a solid hour-2 a day, which would feel like it ends the moment I start if I play a video game. I have no enthusiasm to partake in my favorite thing in life knowing it's going to end so quickly just for me to go back to work 8 hours tomorrow.

Yep, and god forbid when kids are raised by single mothers. Mine was one of the more conservative types, but holy hell the crazy and lack of discipline/guidance almost ruined me. Obsessing over vidya saved me from suicide when life began falling apart at 13, and many, many times after that.

Vidya is the only reason I don't want to kill myself but working 8 hours a day has made me too apathetic to even want to kill myself now.

Everything can become a habit, all you have to do is push yourself to do it for 3 or 4 weeks. I've been making myself a hearty breakfast everyday since I was a wee lad, even though I'm never hungry in the morning. It's not enjoyable, but it's not that hard to do either and I feel better all day because my blood sugar levels are more stable.

Eat more food? Eating when you're not hungry sucks, but it's better than being constantly fatigued.

I already eat a big dinner. I never eat breakfast, I wake up with enough time to make my lunch and then go to work.

*eating
Off to bed with me.

Not eating breakfast will fuck you up, lad. Precook a bunch of oatmeal and eat it on the way to work, you don't even have to heat it up.

The problem is many people find it fucking hard not to be black pilled by all the fucking pozz and lack of direction. When the happening comes… some here will find direction and some will die. Such is the way life goes.

I'll clarify my reasons why I don't cook. I share a small (by American standards) 2 bedroom apartment with my mother and two siblings. My family rarely cleans up after themselves, and we have such a bad roach infestation that the bugs throw themselves right at pans and pots on the stove as I cook. I fucking hate this place.

I don't have time to or the food to. I buy just enough to budget out all of my lunches and dinners.

At least you don't have to work from 6:00 to 4:00, I used to work those hours in my first job

Is there any way you can arrange for time off?

I think you are right. This type of behavior in the OP is a symptom of our problems rather than the cause or initial issue.

It's not that appreciating cartoons is bad. It's that the kind of society which produces that as the main fad of a generation is clearly unproductive. Whenever people indulge too much in fantasy, it's usually because the real world isn't exciting or as meaningful to them.

No, I don't get any.

But it's seriously fucking you up mentally. There has to be something that can be done to break the monotony,

All I know it that meetbux are soon to run out and I will have to find some way to get money. Haven't played a game since 2013 and want to. It will be refreshing over just browsing on my tablet for 12hrs+ day.

The problem is that I am too tired. I am emotionally fucked and my heart is killing me everyday now for the past 2 years. I have been so invested in this cause that I have lost myself. No family, 1 friend I rarely see has brought me to near ruin.

I feel like just selling weed again but in a far larger scale with a fuck it attitude. All I want is pic related and a Nation that is White.

I'm tired of this fucking struggle. I am willing to physically fight a battle for our people, but no one is willing, nor are our people worth it at times – only their potential.

That's just life. I'm an adult, tough shit.

SADDEST SHIT YOU WILL READ

Didn't mean to spoiler, welp.
They're just screenshots of 4chan greentext.

Nah man, you always have options. Look for them, find a way out. Be like Trump and find a better deal.

I'm not a millionaire, and didn't have the fortune to be born as one. I just have to work 40 hour weeks like everyone else. My other option is homelessness and starvation.

Is even saving up money not a possibility? There has got to be something, man…

Yeah, I don't spend money except food and rent. I save it all in case I get hospitalized by an accident and so I can retire on my own money.

time for more sad

Are we doing this now?

Hestia a good taste

I went to school so i got a good job, so they say

in the end I get a shit job working for a boss thats a retard and bankrupted his business. Now here I am looking forward to work as a temp. How long do i do this until I get what was promised?

Played everything by the book and i get jack shit

Every woman I interact with is either currently dating or a massive whore.

I am not motivated to participate in society. Excuse me while i play vidya to escape from this hell.

I am not alone either.

The only thing you owe society is taxes.

I had this already.

FUCKING CUCKOLD REPLY SYSTEM STOP SPOILERING

That's a pretty good deal to be honest.

I-is it gonna get better?
No.

thread theme

Nice.

The true nature of most whites is to be somewhat childlike and silly, underneath the surface. You can bully them into shape, but they will rebel and eventually start cosplaying on youtube or becoming comedy writers.

A subculture is a voice in your own head, taken to a cringey extreme. We cringe at how it looks, but we hide what makes us the happiest in our own lives.

I'll concede to that, I'm not an intravenous drug user. just know that mdma needs air to be "active"

What a load of horseshit, you can put MDMA in water, pinch your nose and drink the solution, it'll be as active as if you eat it. I don't know where you heard that air makes it "active" but someone wanted to make you look like a dumbass with that lie.

Civility is for cucks.

Jesus Christ, I can kind of understand the sentiment since I have memories of when I was 4 or 5 and growing out of the babyish phase but this shit is just fucking creepy and although I kind of dislike the buzzword is literally fucking degenerate.
One of the only fetishes I cannot fucking stand.

That second one seems a little bullshit and to perfect and written. But if it did actually happen wow, kinda fucked up man.

You're probably right, I suck at doing drugs m8

How are you fags any different?

GOD
DAMN

I don't think shame is the right tool to use in this case. Think about it - most of these people are using childrens entertainment as a form of escapism, and we'd just be giving them more to escape from.

I think we should humour them, and through our actions show them that they're wasting their time.

I don't understand people that want to have a wife and kids. It honestly doesn't appeal to me at all.

I guess some people just want that Leave It to Beaver lifestyle where you come home from work and see little Timmy playing in the yard while your wife sets the table for dinner before you all join hands and say grace. I don't care about any of that.

I don't care about spreading my seed, leaving behind some legacy or really leaving anything in this world when I am gone. Fuck this shitty ass world. I'm just cruising through life until its time for me to duck out.

Yeah, you're so edgy and different. You don't care about anyone, and no one cares about you.

Go back to >>>Holla Forums

Just to let you all know who uses the term christcuck….the nose knows.
What's it like jewboy knowing you aren't the real Israel? You're time is coming soon imposter.

He got wounded in the Spanish Civil War, which was more like two parallel civil wars, the left against the right, and the left against itself.
In another thread, there's talk of exploiting BLM starting up in Israel to turn shitskins and kikes against each other in the west. Why waste lives in a war when you can get your enemies to do half the work for you, and simply clean up afterwards?

Except for the
I agree with him wholeheartedly, and I don't think it's all that uncommon.

I suppose military modelling gives people an eye for history. Building working models like cars and trains is basic engineering (or real engineering in miniature if you start going for super-realistic scratch builds). And model rocketry probably starts to involve some complicated maths and chemistry which can be repurposed for improvised weapons on der tag if you get really into it.

go back in your shithole ahmed

You got no isolation in your houses in UK. UK has a rep of having shitty houses actually.

Small =/= Shit

Though I wouldn't expect a Yank to understand that.

You have to solution in your text user. Your family is your stable community, atleast that is the start. If you were to convince your family to settle together in the near vicinity of each other and eventually that would grow into a bigger stable community.

Take one hour of working out, trust me, it will better your life, it gives you kind of a temporary purpose.

You have to be like kids to enter heaven

I disagree this is evidence of a plot of infantilization. This looks more like it's a symptom of early exposure to adult themes and sexual content, so they feel a longing for the childhood they were denied and mistaking it for nostalgia.

Fuck the elderly. Fuck old people. All of them. If you're over 65, your rights should be stripped away and you should be deported from the united states to some island colony to live out the rest of your pathetic, alzheimer's ridden, useless life.

The Elderly are a MASSIVE economic drain on society with this Communist "social security" bullshit, as well as a societal plague as they want nothing more than to live in the fucking past and glorify the actions of "the great war" that most of them had no actual part in, whether as soldiers or otherwise. This so called "greatest generation" needs to die and get the fuck out of the way, or have you idiots never heard the phrase "No Country For Old Men"?

Live like there's no tomorrow and smash everything that stands in your way of doing so. Smoke weed, get stupidly drunk, go to raves, bang sluts, drive fast cars, wear expensive clothes, and wipe your ass with ever page of any religious text ever written after the introduction of monotheism.

TL;DR Fuck this post, and fuck OP for being a huge faggot.

Pathetic.

Which dudebro Facebook wall did you pull this from?

its called hobbies, stop being a bitter faggot and find something you enjoy

have fun squatting in your own shit in Africa

etto

The way I see it, all that shit is being blown out of proportion. The examples you give are not bad, though there will always be people who will like things to an extreme. There is really a difference between enjoying things and being obsessed with something. The proof is all those cancerous fandoms who aside from their hobbies don't have much else to talk about.
Ironically people on Holla Forums complain about shit all the time for hours and probably sit on their asses themselves instead of chaning something. It's really up to the individual how to effectively spend your time and life. Fact is most of humanity will never live up to their full potential.

Playing doubles avocado here and pointing out the pros of infantilisation.

First up, common culture.

Parents being able to share a hobby/interest with their children is extremely important. The plebs can often not connect with their childrens' interests causing a divide between them.

Also by infantilising the brain they may aim to increase the learning period for people. As people age they become less adept at learning, while children can easily pick up new languages.

Infantilisation is effectively an attempt to keep people in their oral phase, thus creating perfect, endless consumers. This is why the West and Japan largely have this problem.

Holla Forums is pretty much a by-product of this thrive for consumption (of knowledge) and it also explains why imageboard culture tends to be "right wing".

Good thread OP

As a younger European male i have definitely thought of this question before, and how to grow out of my manchild phases myself. Perhaps i should read more stoicism and become a stoic.

It is hard to imagine that men are now catching pokemon at the age at which we were formerly hunting deer or fighting in battles

Consider suicide

How far does one have to have his head up (((Paul)))'s arse to give accolade to a self-evident and banal tautology.

This man, you understand. Men bitch and complain about women, but look at men. Unskilled manchildren, pathetic, no confidence, never take initiative towards anything be it a career or a woman or even what to do that weekend. Usually fat or skinnyfat, unkept, unhygienic, obsessed with manchild activities, no skills or hobbies, nothing to offer a woman. And that's the vast majority of men, from stonerfags to animeautists to gaymer guys. Just a parade of human shit.

Oh, that makes it better. You can waste your time on any retarded weeb entertainment you like, so long as it isn't pokemon of course. Carry on user. /sarcasm. You like to miss the point completely right? I mean, I watch anime. An hour a day a few days a week tops. There's a difference between a harmless hobby in your freetime and DOING IT ALL FUCKING DAY EVERY DAY.

My building is fine. All white people, we hold the door for each other, don't steal each other's packages, no one is making noise at night because we all have jobs, and the building itself is well insulated so at the worst I just barely hear others.

Start a family. You know like humans are meant to do.

This thread made me crave beer. I'm on a cut AND a budget, fuck you guys. Now I have to go shell out ten bucks and ruin my macros.

Imagine if all these computer geek losers put their efforts into researching space travel instead of playing doorf fowtwess and shit. tfw the jew has robbed you of space exploration and conquest. The future was supposed to be starships, not nigger hordes and fatass cunts. Exploring the universe will never be accomplished in your lifetime.

It feels so fucking bad, I want to roll over and die sometimes. I just want space travel man. Where did our priorities get so screwed up that we put the most important issue of the survival of the entire human species on the back burner to cater to some crybabies and retarded niggers?

You have a point. We were failed by our mothers and fathers. Maybe many people hit that line in the sand age marker of adulthood and just looked around perplexed at what to do next, so they continued doing as they've done, being children. I did that for a few years before I realized what direction I wanted to go. This, of course, was caused by the state telling parents and appealing to their laziness as human beings that the school will take care of everything. Just pop a kid, feed and clothe it, send it to school and big papa gummint would do the rest, and presto a successful adult pops out at the end. It never happened like that of course, school is a failure. Just another aspect of the marxist scheme to destroy humanity.

You're lazy and making excuses. Make a big batch 'a' oatz on the weekend, portion it out, reheat every morning. Just wake up literally five minutes earlier. I never got how this was difficult. Oats are also dirt cheap.

welfare should be abolished so the useless neets would be forced to do something useful or become street dwellers and die in the cold.

welfare encourages laziness, one root of degeneracy.

That's pretty true. I disagree with your yolo shit, but this is true.

The entire situation is fucked and you can't criticise it without being accused of wanting to kill grandma. That fucking bitch should have eaten rice and beans instead of steak and lobster, and maybe she'd have saved some money to provide for herself. Seriously, I can't even fathom living in the kind of luxury that was normal in the 50's-80s/90s. I can't even dream about it. Those cunts lived it up, ate up everything, left us a dry wasteland, then got on our backs and rode us into the dirt demanding medicare and social security, when they had PLENTY and simply wasted it all. Now we, the younger generation, can't expect shit so far as social safety nets or publicly funded retirement/medicine. Thanks for ruining everything for everyone you bitter old cunts. Plus they were the spawn of the hippie and neocon degeneracy and the israel worship. They fucked everything up and we have to pay for it.

well you proved that westerners have no respect or value to their parents/elders.

I respect my ancestors who built civilization, not the generation that tore everything down. Respect is earned.

This is the millennial mindset. Men used to create their own destiny, to explore, to climb, to conquer. Now they expect to be breastfeed. What went wrong?

Do you blame the programmer or the program for being shitty? As much as the boomers sucks, it's the societal programmers that told them infinite growth is possible and human nature to not think otherwise when the going is good.

Westerners don't have a respect for elders because of how they've operated since the 50s. Instead of advertising to older people, it made more sense to capture a demographic when they were younger, since they are more malleable and, if successful, would lead to a group of people that would buy your product for a longer period of time. Instead of having a culture that respected the old, we went to a culture of putting the young on a pedestal.

it goes both ways, the need to cater to everyone forces them to remove questionable content and replace it with pandering to newest fads and imaginary minorities

You went from decent, to meme advice.

And then there's the abdl fetish.

speak of the devil

Not ashamed to say I shed a tear at the second one.. that's the first for a chan. Probably fiction, but still.

Nothing is wrong with cold showers. They are very very good for you.

What the fuck do you live in Sweden or something.

That's because successful stoners don't go around talking about weed and 420 blaze it.

Weed abuse is troublesome, though.

It's one thing to support YOUR elders. It's another to be expected to take care of every old person out there. You should respect and care for your family. But fuck paying for every old person.

kill yourself

UK as a reputation of being a shit country

Are you a homosexual by chance?

but dem tits tho

dat body doe

Can someone give me a good argument for advocating Artistic Standards? I, like many others are fed up with 'Modern Art' but I never really knew how to fix it except for by implementing a standard to which art can be measured. I've had this conversation with my family and friends and they all say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' bullshit and that while they all agree Modern Art is shit and a fucking disgrace, they don't want to have standards because "muh Nazis" and "I don't want to restrict someone's creativity"

Can someone give me ammo to feed them? I know if I can pitch it to them they'll most likely think about it as they're not libshits.

First of all, modern "art" is a tax dodging scheme. Second, we could merely stop pretending it is cultured and enlightened to like this shit on canvas, and simply return to calling what is beautiful as beautiful without pretense. Third, have art schools instead of being money making daycare centers with fingerpaints and pats on the back, return to serious scholastic persuits and teach the hard subject, but for that you would need talented teachers and talent in the art world is scarcer than water in a desert.

If you personally want to take steps, find a good artist and sponsor him with commissions to make classical styled paintings of beauty and truth. Go to cuckchan's /ic/ to find some, or at least what users post of their works.

niggers

The UK just got 10x more crowded. Just move to a rural area you idiot.

Everything is degenerate. The only non-degenerate thing is killing undesirables.

If you like fiction, you're a degenerate. Fiction isn't real and has no use.
If you like art or music, you're also degenerate. They are a waste of time.
If you like dressing up, you deserve to be burnt alive.
If you like playing any games and are not a child, you deserve to be beaten.
If you ever touch your dick, it deserves to be cut off.
If you look at comics, anime, cartoons, or anything 2D, you deserve having hot pokers shoved into your eye sockets.

I hope you're being satirical to make fun of the retards who call everything degenerate.

Satire is for degenerates who want to try and be funny. We need someone to be ready to kill people at the slightest hint of degeneracy.

Hyperbole isn't an argument.

lol

If you unironically say this shit on an imageboard, you deserve a death more painful than anything ISIS, mossad, or (((they))) can ever hope to bring you, short of sacrifing you to satan.
And even then, I doubt satan would want anyone as aggressively autistic and nofun as you.

When DOTR comes, faggots like you will get the ammonia/bleach gas.

Fun is a buzzword after all. ;^)

Doesn't Holla Forums try to assert this?

I think most people that aren't autists understand sarcasm….

We are all John now.

You intend on staying in that house long term right? Find out what grows well in your area and plant a fruit tree. It's a long term project, most trees need to be 3 years old before they fruit, but it's awesome to put the back yard to work.

I've got a lemon tree that started fruiting this year and I'm getting a Bartlett Pear tree started from a pear core soon. Plant something.

No shit. I'm at the point where I look down my nose at geek culture now.

So how do we make geek culture something to be ashamed of?

Plenty of red-pilled communities out there. Pick up a combat sport. You'll find non-Holla Forumsacks that will surprise you.

This. She needs to be set straight, and no, i don't mean that as an innuendo.

I know I'll get shit for this, but I enjoy some kid shit but I make sure it does consume me. I am guilty of escapism sometimes but I make sure to press on.

I think another reason is that it's really hard for anyone to become fully independent, a high school degree does nothing for you, you gotta pay for college which is expensive, and then you have housing and the works, it's already hard enough to find a job, basically most people are forced to live with their parents, it does not help that many people eventually lose their drive.

That seems to be a common theme, we finish our studies and we are not ready yet, we pay for college and we are still not ready, the other day I saw a man in his late 40s delivering Pizzas, that job could go to any young man looking to get a foothold in the world, but that old man took the job because of the experience, and that's what makes a man ready, experience, we don't have a chance in hell to earn some experience because finding your first job can be quite a pain, at least that's how it is where i live.

Pic Unrelated

OP is an edgy retard thinking everything is about his culture.

Kill yourself my man

You convinced me OP, where do I sign?

Removal of welfare .
I grew up a lot with each shitty job I had. Did school cause of it and have devoted more of my time to science because of it.

They push universal welfare now under various names like basic income. They say its care and love. I say it fits into the topic here… Eternally immature cattle , not men are being created.

It's a pain in the ass catch-22: no decent paying job can be gained by someone off the street, they need to have experience, and yet college grads looking for entry level jobs get shut out because of their lack of experience or the misplaced belief that they will leave the first chance they get.

Wrong board, faggot

>>>Holla Forums

Well then why haven't you done anything?

Kind of hard to wage war when you have a family to worry about.

I definitely agree with this point. You have no obligation to financially support every old person. Today's lazy welfare rat could be next year's poor senior citizen.

This is one of the more childish posts I've read in a while.

bump

bump