Bring back IDs

Holla Forums, it's time we talked. It's time to bring back IDs. They will help to keep conversations more organized and civil and it will make it easier to ignore shitposters, namefags, tripfags, bigots and homophobes like the ones ruining the Flintstones threads. What say you?

strawpoll.me/11386813

You had me up until you said bigots and homophobes. Until you can understand why calling people bigots and homophobes is retarded either leave Holla Forums or lurk more, faggot.

Fuck off faggot nigger.
I bet you're the same retard that keeps trying to get IDs on Holla Forums.

Why am I not surprised? Keep enjoying your shitty cave comic.

Go be a whiny faggot elsewhere OP

I'm not clamoring for IDs but I'm not really against them either.

At least it's not 4chan Holla Forums IDs that's boardwide instead of thread specific. Dunno why people are frightened of the prospect of IDs.

Because they do absolutely nothing to help the quality of the board.
Otherwise Holla Forums wouldn't be so shit.

How so?

There's literally nothing wrong with being a bigot and a homophobe.

Holla Forums's shit quality is a result of the hivemind that builds up there which would happen regardless of IDs.

Holla Forums on the other hand has had major issues that would be resolved if they implemented IDs

OPs either a crybaby or a false-slag tho

Well, for one thing it is easy as fuck to get assigned a new ID for a thread, so the samefagging and shilling still ensues.

It only took like 2 months for the Holla Forums shills to figure out how to do it.

Only positive attribute they have is that shits will stop accusing everyone who disagrees with them of being a samefag. Much like OP did in his other thread for everyone who told him the Flintstones was nothing special.

Come on friend, be a good goy.

Most like a crybaby who wants IPs for the sake of thinking that everyone who disagrees with him is a single person and wants proof of that. But I agree, Holla Forums would benefit from IDs. No samefags and no shits like OP who think everyone he doesn't like is one person. So thanks OP. If this gets passed you're only fucking yourself even more.

I wonder why anyone would actually samefag. Why parrot yourselves? It's pretty pathetic tbh. It's easily circumvented though if people know how to use VPNs and proxies. Still I wonder how many samefags you would spot from the existing threads if they turned on IDs.

Maybe all of Holla Forums is just two people. I wanna see that happen.

It's just been you and me in this asylum. Why would you want to ruin this beautiful illusion we've created?

You mean the thread where you tried to shut down discussion by claiming that all comics should die?

How is saying that shutting down discussion OP? Or are you admitting that words hurt you?

You do realise that anons sperg out if you use those words unironically, boyo?

Yes, OP sure sounds like a cuckchanner. Don't be a faggot and keep your head straightened, user.

Yeah, OP's just shooting himself in the foot for creating this thread. Let's all leave it at that. The poor bastard's already sandbagged for one night.